Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Astrology icons are » Mars

Mars

Posts 21 to 40 of 48

Lud_mila wrote:

A can be la Russe? As man this activity verbaliziruet? What his usual,, Knightsbridge behavior? What he in anger?

Decision-tree pruning - this word. T. E. Can be suggest, that in anger such a person will be not fists to prove to its righteousness, and shout.

I have compound Long / Mars. Emotions can be very quickly whip up. Helpful sports (often watched this aspect of have loving compete). Will have cope with aggression, which arises where not into trouble over there. Barking all dogs me very easily gets the. :sin:

Радуга wrote:

T. E. Can be suggest, that in anger such a person will be not fists to prove to its righteousness, and shout.

And I have he in Ovne. It seems me best fight! :D

Interesting compound Mars Pluto in the Virgin. Have one Westerners with precision second of in second. I it say: - year need to be a surgeon, not a general practitioner. And she not agrees, seriously presenting, as this it is difficult. Such compound assumes, that man developing huge capacity, vitality. If not keeps managing ownership a, its belligerent, then pity moreover who is worth have him on the way. Keeps managing to act in critical situations. Or contrary active actions create tensions. And what will sexuality, or no type chooses Rouseff partner? :O

Helen wrote:

A what will sexuality?

I not think, that this will be giant. Maiden - a badge of temperance, there's a chaste. Under "oslozhnennom" position such a compounds as would still and problems would not was.

Yura, your the latest post pro hard stellium in the Virgin I weathered here is here

And Pluto far to do with my? He after all would give depth and inevitability seksulnosti. Another matter with on Martian vigor people not always mismanaging, and here tochneyshee compound to lower our standards. She has still here same in throes Jupiter and in five degrees Uranus. Not illustrate as she mismanaged (I its not very well know). Can is bad for choosing men - dangerous professions, military. And in work sverkhtschatelnost or exaggerated passion to purity and order.

Helen wrote:

Perhaps is bad for choosing men - dangerous professions, military.

Here I with you agree.

Helen wrote:

A Pluto far to do with my? He after all would give depth and inevitability seksulnosti.

Gives, but not in the Virgin. At embraced, to show the he in weak positions. As one of options (under additional conditions) can give obsession with sex and, as a consequence, sexual coldness / sexlessness. M. It comes. Desire to dominate over a man, let even in sculptural splendor.

Helen wrote:

I its not very well know

Lena, and L married?

If am not mistaken, then in this moment L not married.
And about Pluto not quite would argue. If itself, then can and gives coldness in sex, and in dimension and those more connecting with planet he attaches planet depth, claimants heightened passions, might. Mars, napolnyayuschemu us sexual vigor will add forces.
To lower our standards in the Virgin grew whole generation and that same all cold or that pretty is?

Helen wrote:

Since Pluto in the Virgin grew whole generation and that same all cold or that pretty is?

Yes there is no :) But, you have to admit it, that, possessing the link with tend / Mars, please, and in especially the negative aspects of, such nuances this may to lend.

Helen wrote:

If am not mistaken, then in this moment L not married.

And here is was would interestingly to know as she to men applies? And in what House she has this compound?

This all in 3 st House she has, and Uranus on kuspide 4 th. And pro else not know :rolleyes: “I don’t and the most interestingly, as with such vigor people mismanaging.

In topic "Mars" will moved excess posts. Oh, an astrologer, you have time until the evening, to shift their posts in a separate subject, if you want. In this topic your posts not respond its semantic overstretched, namely, they neinformativny.

Posts The astrologer about Mars and Neptune allocated separate theme

Радуга wrote:

Astrolog, you have time until the evening, to shift their posts in a separate subject, if you want

Thank you, transpose believe nor to what.

Yes I already weathered.

Iriani wrote:

the negative aspects of Mars and Saturn point to zlopamyatnost.
Why?! Not know. Perhaps, Saturn as training centers for IT)

Zlopamyatnost - this Mercury-Saturn in negative aspects.
And Mars-Saturn (negat.) gives vindictiveness.

Астролог wrote:

A Mars-Saturn (negat.) gives vindictiveness.

Oops and still what! And corrected My a favorite aspect of!

People, what will opinion about aspects Long in Vodolee in 6 House 180 Mars in question in 11? Can surveillance what-i.e.?

For sustain interest to this aspect (Long 180 Mars) put out some feelers in base celebrities. And here is, that found:

Vladimir Zhirinovskiy (politician), Vladimir Basov (the director, scenarist, the actor), Andrew Allen (American female), Alexander Rosenbaum (singer, composer), Sophie Lauren (actress), Oksana Baiul (ice skater), Michael Nouri (the actor "American the Yakuza"), Constantine Vetrov (MP from Liberal Democratic Party of Russia), Alexander Gerasymov (TV, with 2003 to 2004. The first deputy Secretary-director NTV).

All enumerated comrades have this opposition precisely in svoystva Actis Systems and Lev. Naturally, that time their birth nerektifitsirovanno, Long have us planet rapid. Hence can be shift in what either side, and already not will opposition. But I tried choose those names, where the likelihood zaznacheno the greatest. I enjoyed this base.

Last edited by Lud_mila (Apr 30 2008 15:45:18)

For a better understanding of aspects Long in Vodolee 180 Mars in questiondid some digging in ’. Very characteristically, on my view, one reflected this the opposition have W. Pavlovich Basov. First, he man creative profession, and axis Lev-Actis Systems and there is axis creativity. Second, a man very dabbled in and an assertive.

ZhENSchINAMI Basov was instantaneously and fervently, kick down on the way to heart our any obstacles. In wife nobody chose exclusively actresses-beauties much younger than themselves.

Valentin Titova (the latter wife Pavlovich Basov) recalled: All began talk. Me was 22 year, him - 40. I then loved Vyacheslav Shalevicha, but Basov captured the me their improbable dousing.

Mars in questionmakes ?? present a hepcat, it themselves to demonstrate across sharp

-Dad was present dandy, adored pizhonit, — tells Lisa, daughter actor. — meeting get wheeled us summer abroad (father could afford it). And I remember, as, when she traveled on in any city, we the first affair gallivanting in shops, where Pope nobody chose itself the astonishing nice suits, shirts, around him'there a huge number of people — after all in Europe Pavlovich Basov knew, there with success has been going his films.

epitaph Long-Marsarouses have human love to their sport, rapid driving can. Likely, man so will from discharging its domestic aggression. And a badge of Leo will show, that sport should be male, and machine necessarily prestigious. Although sports Basov, seems, not handled, but machines simply adored. And this confirm close Pavlovich Basov:

A he could not to live without machines and genius their drove. He launched with “Moskvitch ”, and then one for the other have him changed“ Volga ”, which in those times simply so no one not whereas, and him their bringing directly with a plant. Machine he to feed, went have to heat them up its for hour until of origin. Abroad he’for it any there was particular mirrors, covers on drive cars and other small beer.

Contradiction that pits this the opposition vividly visible in this quote, from:

In family Volodya was president, lit like lanterns, — tells Valentin Titova.

I lived his eyes, the heart, mind … But sometimes we at one. After all me need to was be preparing, clean up, erase your. And he required attention. I him'm yelling: “Yes break off you, radio can be turn, you — no! ” If his not lay sleep, he could broadcast clock. Because was the document space, enough — all of this life and klokotalo.

Last edited by Lud_mila (Dec 15 2008 14:11:00)

Lud_mila wrote:

People, what will opinion about aspects Long in Vodolee in 6 House 180 Mars in question in 11? Can surveillance what-i.e.?

Cities in the, excuse, this theme as something has passed past my attention :dontknow:'ll do better. 't seek in their able this subject (once I wrote for one site):

Long in Vodolee – Mars in question: You have very great need in collective activities and priyatelskikh links with one hand. With the other very aggressively and emotionally aspire to love and surplus we., givers ballsy and rapidly. Friendly and amorous relations can become source of emotional tension, prevents sverkhstrastnost. Needs just generate self-policing and objectivity.

If account for homes, then can be suggest, that daily ways, habits, sensitive nervous systems system prevents have the themselves in group, prevents active implementation their desires, so as any expression of activity gives tension in nervous system. Can be, here will is relevant to talk to the about dimension opposition?

Lud_mila wrote:

To delivering interest to this aspect (Long 180 Mars) put out some feelers in the base celebrities. And here is, that found:
Vladimir Zhirinovskiy (politician), Vladimir Basov (the director, scenarist, the actor), Andrew Allen (American female), Alexander Rosenbaum (singer, composer), Sophie Lauren (actress), Oksana Baiul (ice skater), Michael Nouri (the actor "American the Yakuza"), Constantine Vetrov (MP from Liberal Democratic Party of Russia), Alexander Gerasymov (TV, with 2003 to 2004. The first deputy Secretary-director NTV).

About Sophie Lauren. I its much poklonnitsa :flag: Amazingly harmonious one, a successful woman. Tacos here is, if to talk about its opposition, then there still and moon ganglia then of. Moon she has in connecting with casually, and Mars with Uhl. Theoretically can be suggest, that its family life and work in movies not very something stykovalis between themselves. But we something perfectly know, that all contrary. Sophie aptly goes married for producer Carlo Ponti, they comprise a lovely duo art and business. And here is its unsuccessful pregnancy and miscarriages may well American in subject this aspects, in my opinion.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Astrology icons are » Mars