Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Astrology icons are » Mars

Mars

Posts 41 to 48 of 48

Радуга wrote:

A here is its unsuccessful pregnancy and miscarriages may well American in subject this dimension in my opinion.

Precisely pro this I been mulling in ties with its card. I have in base date zaznacheno the next: 20 septembre 1934 14h10 Rome (Italie).

In particular Long in connecting with Saturn in 2 House (21 gr. Have), and knot in 10 throes have. On my view, total for compounds. To the same knot in 1 House, and Long in 2 House. Saturn - blood regardless Asts in 2 House can give complexity with birth of. Especially she has, after all blood regardless 5 homes Venus 0 Neptune in 8 House (crises, changes). Neptune attaches the produce markets charm, charisma, but and gives the vague situation with birth of children.

And here is this I not realized, forgive.

Радуга wrote:

Long she has in connecting with casually, and Mars with Uhl. Theoretically can be suggest, that its family life and work in movies not very something stykovalis between themselves.

Why you with work in movies this opposition tie it up,? I would could suggest, that rocky relationship with men from-for its violent reactions, unpredictability.

Lud_mila wrote:

Why you with work in movies this opposition tie it up,?

But because Mars in question (Lev-art), but this is one of possible options. To Imanishi in respect with men this, to be sure, has attitude. Nevertheless, not were publications about its failed family life. Vice versa, impression full transparency: A successful career, happy family. Not was no tell novels on the side, fierce novels. Although here can be plays role restrained Venus in the Virgin.

Радуга wrote:

Don’t was no tell novels on the side, fierce novels.

Not worth forget pro Saturn, to-his, first, in connecting with the moon, and second, has opposition with vami.

Радуга wrote:

Although here can be plays role restrained Venus in the Virgin.

Pro restraint Venus in the Virgin I selling young horses is much, something I have here in anybody incapable, but until until the end of not oformilos.

Was looking appropriate for my domestic understanding of the text. Has found good explanation have Catherine Aubier.

Long- Mars
epitaph, quadrature (disambiguation)— aspects of, too in this case belligerence or elevated sensitivity to someone else's aggressiveness. Have human arise permanent suspicions, that someone wants on him go or to criticize. Skyfall will his a volatile sentiments he’and is lapsing in rage, then moves away from conflicts.
He restless, suspicious, sometimes second New. In some cases stance in relations with mother simultaneously offensive and defensive. A man sees in their relations with woman Commission in the disagreements; woman involuntary dynamics of in it belligerence. These aspects of raise the likelihood encroachments on integrity bodies, in particular surgical intervention.

And there is reciprocal on Catherine Aubier? Interestingly writes. In its time Olja drugs sell their body proposed explanation public execution square: This violent implementing principle one planet in sphere of the other. Means, that we here can say? Behavior human, his adaptation to changing conditions closely connected with Mars manifestations.
And we at all bayts talk? Or something concrete?

Радуга wrote:

A we at all bayts talk? Or something concrete?

Why bayts? ??? ?? ? ? people how many have this aspect of (see Derzhitsya higher). ???? this only on axis Lev-Actis Systems.

Радуга wrote:

A there is reciprocal on Catherine Aubier?

Exile there is no, there is electronic option, and still homes exactly the book. Although, seems, electronic option take have Zaytseva in interpretations to Zet.

http://mnashe.h1.ru/astrolog/scanned/oa … spects.htm
Has found exile! If not boot immediately, recommend first go on major http://mnashe.h1.ru

Unfortunately, not are opening both :(

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Astrology icons are » Mars