Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Esoteric exercises » As increase personal energy?

As increase personal energy?

Posts 1 to 20 of 27

Soon bright spot of Christ resurrection. For Christians one way set of energy this Recessional. That such Recessional?
When man prayed is happening appeal to higher essence with positions a visitor. Except prayer this:
-post (skies of dissaving energy on reprocessing of heavy food);
- abstinence, subduing flesh (maintaining sexual energy);
- ten precepts. For example, "Don’t not" - not because that this poorly, but because in a result its violations have ground to a halt energopotoki within i. Violated normal for energy and man not can accumulate its and evolve;
- not without. Man outstrips svoєyu, halt compression halfway through all peg, which are absorbing a huge number of energy.

Continue to Christian subject, because during Easter goes a strong Christian the flow of, the grace Lord. Nezametit or ignore this impossible.
Church represents mechanism optimistic human on more high frequency of. Comes people in Church and not finds there nor one an over-familiar primary, there all another, not what in household cleansers. Him there give something an abstract. And the very appointment this buildings bayts, not every will understand why this need to. Prayer take and pripodnimayut. As icons of, the altar, services - all done thus, to human extricate from svoєyu.
Very seems interested process clearing from sin. Lived-was ordinary a sinner, and reckoning to him was drawing, and here he have repented. Very it seems on the, that man with the most base'd jump up to the top, it's snagged on there and got hung up. And all. All the negative impact his not concern, occur without him. And so many times. :rolleyes: Well, that remorse, confession - the most the best clearing. Simply man goes on some more high level of interaction by changes his optimistic. Just optimistic on achieve escape wave of.

Flax, but as you one is, the true belief can exist together with involution (? One thing Different not protivrechit?
That concerns accumulation personal forces, then in my opinion, well helps silence and civic participation. If fidgety not is obtained, then silence on opportunities. I in the past year experiment fluent: At work all has warned, that in post d "sparse" silenced, Regina, can, remembers :D Tanja, remember, as I gave pledged silence? Nor fig. If in the real life still as something worked not to gab, then in virte would still bit. I remember, that on 3 th day silence I have slightly roof down not has destroyed. This horror was. It turns out, we and not suspect the in what thrall to information and as she clogging the brain!

Радуга wrote:

the true belief can exist together with involution (? One thing Different not protivrechit?

Question belief in that and in whom? Father, son, saintly spirit? How many people so much and of views. I have many asked all believe differently.
Jesus - realistically the existing personality. Try to him turn all the heart and he advertisements they might respond. He endlessly kind and chelovekolyubiv. From him emanates universal Love and thank of God. Here rather not belief, and full confidence. This such a same reality as the world around it.
And esoteric model, I.M.H.O.,, this when man is beginning to rethink about arrangements world, goes beyond 3D perception. Can be said, that this and a certain evolutionary level of personality. Man not simply need to refresh, walk, sex, entertainment, money, careers, and interestingly understand why so the world works. He sees, that the world not unanimous, that all not so simply. He suddenly understands, that 10 precepts this still not all, this little. And on this stage religion holding back, retards his development.

Радуга wrote:

What concerns accumulation personal forces, then in my opinion, well helps silence and civic participation.

Silence is used were long in techniques accumulation energy. Accumulates mental energy. Thought is filled with force, that incidentally highly dangerously, if not you can control thought. But this very a good way to achieve carry desires.
There is still technique nedumaniya. Under secure gives the astonishing results :)

Helen wrote:

There are still technique nedumaniya. Under secure gives the astonishing results

And this is much harder, than the first. Flax, share thoughts remains ready on the subject that for a sec. And technicians.

Relaxing out and not thinking.
're stopping its merkuriy.
Witnessed, life becomes clear and perfect! T. K. One in able now. There is no nor past (in anybody, Mind), nor future (there same: And that will?! But as better, worse and the like.
You one takes the, that requires moment and your feelings.

Yes somewhere so. But fully to remain without thought not always is obtained. In Zen-Buddhism adopt phrase neperevarivaemye. Need to find, immediately not Drie Stoepen. Can be mantrami enjoy. For example, Ohm Mani Padme our Fitness Centre gives you or Hare Krishna. Or simply Ohm.
Can be to imagine on anybody black caldron. Is obtained meditation the good.

But fully to remain without thought not always is obtained

Despite what time. Sometimes couple of minutes give energy 21st on how many!
And me seems, that the real meditation without curiously kotelkov, this is an Ohm's and other things.
Or there is or not.

Iriani wrote:

Sometimes couple of minutes give energy 21st on how many!

Agree fully. All the more, that without thought only on several minutes and manages to remain.
And meditation different accented, and for different goals are intended. If meditate daily, then to change ways very even well. Meditation becomes part of way of life, the brain immediate work in such a regime.

Helen wrote:

If meditate daily, then to change ways very even well.

Agree, that meditation this very even well. And here is question - as you, regularly meditiruyuschie, enter the this in its daily or on? Time is?

A here is question - as you, regularly meditiruyuschie, enter the this in its daily or on?

So-so. Question shestidomnika :D A ah-in 12th -marsh! Cote d’Azur quietly relaxed all of a sudden, without thought neskolkog moments. Simply so. Without rules.

Was in elementary, Watson!
As only feel, that -- increasingly, have come, is tired, switch, relax would. Immediately -- just sit down MediaPark or (either well, if be tickles, but this outside the home malorealno). And forward. On opportunities candle'm boogying down double or wand an aromatic.
Still well before nightmare.
Can be under meditation still and) tetrahedron around any to apply (ah the contestant already in dependence from goals).
At all, me, perhaps, easier: With my 12 forge the Plus habit work with energies, a long.

Regyna wrote:

Generally, me, perhaps, easier: With my 12 forge the

Ah yes. And I have casually in 12 st, camping on E. Still learn to need this to do.

Was would desire to, and time there will. Find same we time brush your her teeth, look TV. When meditation enters in neural image life, then arises need in it. And image life and habits go on those respects.
First to throughout and goes down need to to remove strong signals and noises. I.e. clean up in their infliction, someone understand, someone forgive. Here no matter that, only would not remained an irregular serrated blade and leads. Clean up the in anybody, to not was constantly prokruchivaemykh thought. Second all our mistakes in behavior reflected in the body. And if where-that matter a strong rejection, then in the body will tight, his it is difficult relax. If on time not equalize, then can arise disease.

Greetings!
Want to tell case from his life.
Once fate avenge me with one a healer. He began adeptness with, that asked I have date birth. Something there calculated and said, that energy from birth I have race (now I know, as and that he believed).
Further asked, whom I serve, I told. His answer me has shocked. He said, that my work takes away from me my energy, camping on K. I've gone up against in it evil forces (I teach exerting the first aid under accident cases, to was clear). He advised work change, motivating those, that for me, with my vigor, better these not engage. Or although would, learn to its make up for the.
Several exercises, which he me advised that, in principle, I knew and until this. He simply advised increase the number of replays of. Speech commanded about "Oka Renaissance."

Helen, I would very wanted hear your opinion and opinion forums on this about.

Morozz wrote:

asked I have date birth. Something there calculated and said, that energy from birth I have race (now I know, as and that he believed).

IRA, but as he believed? Under aid numerology?

Yes. He considered energy the number of. It I have 24 (not as a vampire, unambiguously) :)

In man all so ambiguous. On one astonishing determine all.

An eye Renaissance.
This system gives damaging outcome, only if engage every day. If going to leave on a few days, or start first reproduces number of replays of until caregiver number of or the entire the benefits unmitigated. As and in all systems one lack of - need to systematically engage :boast:
From books A. Siderskiy A. Ivan Privalov (footballer) "An eye revival for a new era":
". Six exercise little for modern human,. Nadelennogo not only desire health and longevity, but and specific ambitions.
Ritualistic physical action "Tibetan Lamas emerge" in fact much more than six, and their goal not confined to omolozheniem and even physical gods had granted immortality - so same as goal direct meditation practices the adherents of not confined to achievement of nirvana.
. All, that said in "Oka Renaissance" about raison d’etre and "circulation flow of domestic time", - net truth. But not the whole truth.. In control group almost half of has challenged the practice - who still during rate, who later weeks or months after their the end of the. This were mostly people, which had high psychological burden on work or homes, -Those, who in book is named "engineers professionals intellectual spheres activities."
. It turned out, that roughly have a quarter of all double surfaced side effects, emerging markets force beyond recovery, as say "literature, phenomena." These people told the about uchastivshemsya "deja vu", i.e. feeling the limelight as already once experienced. Often under this they could foresee further development events.. Some participants groups felt themselves in past and future lives, outside bodies, in another the body. "

I analyzed for this scheme year with plus.
Has challenged the from-for impossibility of continue to (strong pain in back).
Modicum and been complacent about me, that hurl cannot be. But here is live, and pain there is no.
And with teaching I all-??? imposed limit. How was possible.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Esoteric exercises » As increase personal energy?