Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Esoteric exercises » As increase personal energy?

As increase personal energy?

Posts 21 to 27 of 27

I, too, analyzed for this system quite brief. I have was impression, that on me she raze not affects. Not has drawn. Everyone need to seek its.
I not gather additionally in any way something. From that was conducted teaching on subject "Rendering aid." Was leaving energy. Opposed evil forces?
Can himself process instruction not very global expansion coming?

There is no, he precisely for subject far below,. Said, that I'm teaching people as survive, and from-for this on me goes something like the pressure dark forces. If would my energy birth was high, I would not sheets. And from-for its shortage of, I'm much to root. Something water this, I not remember verbatim.
In general, I to him couple of times came and more not has become. Although he insisted. Consequences still were such: I has tested energy the number of his friend. It turned out 18 (as a vampire, on his words of). Became understandable, why I have after him head symptoms (and man good) :)

IRA, and can teach people survive, this is one your living missions. There is forces that support the you in your divided on the. I against what on number of considered human vampire.
Energy importantly keep. Very many moves away on ties. There is such a book Taysha Abelard "the Magical transition" (kastanedovskaya theme). There there is such a thought, that sex contacts weaken woman and reinforce ??, that on ties to men...... do flowing energy. How many men different for life, all ties remain and to them. wqrwe
In my opinion, question controversial. Begins to flow to a man if have women more, and if less have Westerners energy, then from men goes?
Need to track its behavior and look where flee. For example, incite on jealously, on veiled rivalry, on "she better." On emotions flee Sea energy. If strongly big leaks, neither one thing the number of birth not will help.

But as calculate its energy the number of?

Morozz wrote:

(I teach exerting the first aid under accident cases, to was clear).

IRA, and you a medic? I why something been mulling, that you economist as Aluska.

Helen wrote:

Perhaps himself process instruction not very global expansion coming?

Voosche, himself process instruction closely stems with decentralized / women empowered / podsosom energy. I have, for example, after each lecture head aching. Someone, contrary, self napityvaetsya. IRA, and you in a whole as you perceive process instruction?

Morozz wrote:

Has told, that I'm teaching people as survive, and from-for this on me goes something like the pressure dark forces.

Can need to Mars Wladimir as planet energy? He have you as at all? As aspektirovan? Here still can be the Sun watch as level of vital vitalnosti and Saturn, in my opinion, as shield, protection. And Mars as sword. And not will us awful no amount dark forces. sfgujhk

Helen wrote:

Professionals’energy importantly keep.

And build up? Accumulate as?

Helen wrote:

sex contacts weaken woman and reinforce ??,

:/

Helen wrote:

I.M.H.O.,, question controversial.

Controversial, controversial! This, too, process reciprocal, in my opinion. Can be cool exchange, and can be "’ s gratuitous return" as with one, so and with other hand.

Helen wrote:

At emotions flee Sea energy.

Yes! Especially under manipulation, and other nonsense.

Юля wrote:

but as calculate its energy the number of?

Yes! As?

Радуга wrote:

-il, and you a medic? I why something been mulling, that you economist as Aluska

I not a medic. I software programmer on education. Simply has rates Instruktorov-reanimatorov (on manufacturing need) in 2001 (this to Mars and Uranus applies, seems) and for this I paid a price with divorce.

Радуга wrote:

-il, and you in a whole as you perceive process instruction?

I like. Pupils likes. All happy with :D

Радуга wrote:

Perhaps need to Mars Wladimir as planet energy? He have you as at all? As aspektirovan? Here still can be the Sun watch as level of vital vitalnosti and Saturn, in my opinion, as shield, protection. And Mars as sword.

Mars he hauls iron in gym already three years (in connecting with Uranus and all)
The sun (fall) in opposition those respects (ekzakt).
've tried repair and accumulate energy on Norbekovu, on Peter Kelderu. Concluded, that "iron" for me - most the :yes:

Considered energy the number of easily.
Algorithm such: Fold their every figure dates birth. Sum - at the number of - energy from birth.
Example: 22.10.1972 Amount: 2 + 2 + 1 + 0 + 1 + 9 + 7 + 2 =2 4 (better from 27 and higher)

Still can be counted years, when goes downturn energy, and when rise.
Being the number of and month as united the number of and times 0.18 on year birth.
Get, in my case: 4358120
Countdown goes from year birth cyclical: 4 - 1972, 3 - 1973.0 - 1978.
Then look: The most a good is obtained 1975, the most bad - 1978. Then all repeats itself. Is obtained I have on 2007 year - 4 and camping on D.
Well, if in including there is no zeros, units and of twos for the.

Morozz wrote:

been Photoshopped out because the energy the number of easily.
Algorithm such: Fold their every figure dates birth. Sum - at the number of - energy from birth.
Example: 22.10.1972 Amount: 2 + 2 + 1 + 0 + 1 + 9 + 7 + 2 =2 4 (better from 27 and higher)

I have broke a 33.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Esoteric exercises » As increase personal energy?