Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Astrology icons are » Uranium

Uranium

Posts 21 to 38 of 38

In my understanding of altruism - this when one takes, something for another person, when're giving, not demanding nothing in return and you from this well. This when man easier give, to be of service, Different, than take itself. Here is here I not gather additionally in any way somehow through concerns Uranus (.
Is obtained, that almost all Astrologers selflessly about this :cool:?

Helen wrote:

That here I not gather additionally in any way somehow through concerns Uranus

Those, that in it`s Uranus (star the sky) there is no center. In difference, for example, from sun. Center (the Sun) - this "I." Many "centers" (stars) - my "I" loss among "Others", we are equal. Ah as something so. :)

Радуга wrote:

in it`s Uranus (star the sky) there is no center.

Seems interested the fact, that in the astronomical it`s Uranus center something as times there is!

One of principles sun - shine always, shine everywhere. The sun DAET all light and warmly equally. In my opinion, in the Sun builds principle altruism - give other themselves nothing not sparing myself. But, the Sun can and relish, committing themselves, and this already not altruism.
Today a host day reflect on ties Uranus and altruism. Can be single-minded focus on stars and the sky, on insights, on supreme revelations requires in man top bodies, tertiary ya And there there is no room egoism - extreme altruism.
On days in a route taxi heard, as one a man on the telephone meaner speaking to this someone: "That he there stars believes! :mad: ". Some layers population the inclusion of Uranus consider sport useless and often irrelevant :D

Helen wrote:

the Sun DAET all light and warmly equally.

Lena, I stuck me take a guess here. Yes, the Sun gives light and warmly. But it gives his not because that wants to give, and simply because it so pan out. Altruism implies susceptibility, as soft, malleability. Neptune, 'm a Pisces - yes, such people can be called stiffs.. And the Sun with his brightness, activity, in the glow of hardly. Let us try recall any any literary heroes with unqualified, Sun behaves similarly. For example, although from "Snow Queen." She is leading themselves highly actively, overcoming obstacles and difficulties on its path. But altruistichna whether she in their quest return Kaja? Girl with-cut Neptune that made would on place gerda? Crying would, pretend, perhaps, wrote would poems about fragmented brand love. In any case she passed would choice Kaja, and although there is no, she not accepts. She somebody through all obstacles, not gives themselves whip with bribery, such as on the deer to the brink of light. For what? Why? Understandable, to bail out friend. But, me seems, here there is still one motive. She wants to regain all as was, regain its and Kai rest and psychological comfort in their friendship. Think, this can be call reasonable, healthy selfishness. So and the Sun. It shines and warms, but in his basis of lies drive show themselves nezvisimo nor from what.
Here is such reasoning. :) A who could would recall hero with aktsentirovannym Uranus? :)

Altruism (powers are. Altruisme from Lats. Alter — the other) - moral principle, handed down some compassion and mercy to other people, interesting view serving them and readiness to corruption in the name of their good. Himself the term “altruism ” was proposed French vertical one Auguste Comte, Auguste for moreover, to express the notion of, the opposite egoism. Kontovskiy principle altruism read: A “live for other. ” As principle positive interpersonal relations altruism concretized in principle justice: “expressed as so, to interest another person not was becoming for you a means achievements own goals ”, in principle respect:“ In their’s acts not uschemlyay interests and rights another person ” and principle of humanity, or complicity: “expressed as so, to interest another person was becoming goal yours action. ” Of dictionary.

Helen wrote:

in the Sun builds principle altruism - give other themselves nothing not sparing myself

Have mercy. The sun - blood regardless Leo, what altruism! o.O

Helen wrote:

the Sun DAET all light and warmly equally

Alas, neadinakovo. And in dependence from a sign position sun, homes and vast.

Here there is in view the Sun, as Cosmic object, as star, as center our system, on energy which we live. Cannot be after all on astrologicheskim grounds simply to exclude principle sun - all to lend light and warmly. Understandable, that all take his differently, but after all sunny principle from this not is changing, shines the it regardless of us.

If in this manner to consider, what with one hand we accept the Sun on law and program, described astrologicheskim sign, then and my country side sunny or a planetary principle will fully subtracts 128. Here arise dualnye opposing couples, as however, and around the arrangements deeps of universe. For example, principle Leo - tsetrirovannost on itself, self-admiration. And egoism, contrast to - altruism, Lev 2-unit Takes, and the Sun him maximally gives. But sake of justice, need to say, that Lions can very many give energy, love, ceasefire. But we diverted attention from themes, us interested in Uranus. :flirt:

Астролог wrote:

are a the fact, that in the astronomical it`s Uranus center something as times there is!

Here is all these days I've been tormented :) something, remember, smiled, and where not remember. All - ??? evoked the! :jumping:
"In man there is 2 source creativity. The first - within him: Divine source of, the Sun, the second - Cosmic, perception of man superior cosmic individuality, of higher of reason - Uranus. Saturn creates structure, solid form of, and Uranus (is considered Mr. Pierfrancesco thin forms of, envoy from world ideas in our world; above, than something of all in world forms of, it must be born in world ideas. " And further tour, that action Uranus vneyazykovoe, on level insights, insayta, and perishing then ideas Uranus materialize in word Mercury.
Levin M. B. "Lectures on astrology" 1 course, 2 semester.

Радуга wrote:

A who could would recall hero with aktsentirovannym Uranus?

Danko. With his "burning the heart", which he authorized people, to cover them path in darkness

Helen wrote:

Here there is in view the Sun, as Cosmic object, as star, as center our system, on energy which we live.

And as space object: Otdavaemye Sun behaves similarly warmly and light depend from time am 25 years old and georaficheskoy latitudes –, on which is actor-recipient

Yolka wrote:

Danko. With his "burning the heart", which he authorized people, to cover them path in darkness

In :cool: Class example!

Yolka, thank you for cool example :cool:

My, the difference between behavior gerda and Danko well is obvious :) A from whom what considerations on this expense?

I have here is what question :blush: Uranus (manages Aquarius (constellation). In perirod retro - the Goat (correctly. And there is whether, even blood regardless have :question: have. Or when he in retro movement, then manages two signs? :shine:

Lero4ka wrote:

A there is whether, even blood regardless have Aquarii

The younger blood regardless have - Saturn.

Linen, thank you :)
I have here is before eyes two placard on governance (from different sources, several differ. But apparently "'m in book, see't care :blush:" camping on K. In the second "Aquarius - Saturn, Uranus (" ( :rolleyes: skidding, skidding, skidding, I'm sorry)

Lero4ka wrote:

but apparently "'m in book, see't care

And-but-but, yes this normally :) I, too, at times.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Astrology icons are » Uranium