Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Astrology icons are » Neptune

Neptune

Posts 1 to 20 of 28

Neptune in astrology symbolizes refined sensitivity, illusions, deception, ability to to comprehension English and spiritual, intoxication, links cel-pay with sphere unconscious, world thin of emotions, allows sense the unity with Vselennoyts, dissolve in nature, Cosmos, sentiments. In their senior manifestations: Awe before secrets dawn, religious admiration beauty deeps of universe, sacrificial chamber love to everything zhivomu and rooted inspiration.
Neptune in 12 st: Use various tactical practices in relations with humans and skill act from behind the scenes; intuition, propensity to mysticism and the occult. And also: A psychic sensitivity, asymmetric--the and superficially, and on level subconscious.
Neptune in 10 st: "The shining aura, satisfaction from contemplation unusual Indian, of the prophets life without aid parents. Complicated, mysterious and informal relations with the authorities. Structure society - the puzzle, and social ties are so colored trumps emotion; neuyutnost chuvstvovaniya in ierakhicheskikh structures. In some sense man asocial. Vocation of in sphere art (especially if Shield on ICJ).
Neptune retro: Internal dimension, the exclusive understanding of their abilities; svoeobraznaya vulnerability, asymmetric--the in uncontrollable zhestakhi have in vyskazyvniy.

Neptune in 1 st: Charm of, romantic oreoli magnetism public of shape; inability to clear understand themselves and its role in life.
Neptune in 8 st: The nebula, ambiguity feelings and of emotions. Mistakes / deceptions in financial affairs, especially if speech goes about of strangers money.

And Neptune in 2 stmistakes in financial affairs own.

Радуга wrote:

Neptune in 1 st: Charm of, romantic oreoli magnetism public of shape; inability to clear understand themselves and its role in life.

My Neptune :rtfm:. Still at the personal experience can add. Poorly have studied terrain, the first opinion about the people often mistakenly. Is changing being veiled in dependence from circumstances and sentiments. Often not learn.

Helen wrote:

the first opinion about the people often mistakenly

Ah yes. The opposition to DSTs-the contestant.

I have Neptune in connecting with Lilith in 12 House in opposition to Sun in connecting with Selena on the border 5 and 6 homes.

Besides that wrote, and there is and good, on my view-a strong link with sub consciousness.
There is one petty, but done freak pleasant thing. Can lie to (I'm sorry)) simply so, without any sign goal (even there is no goal sugarcoat the), and utterly Misguided lies, and then be surprised, and why exactly this made. As-if not I. -)
The other with this)

I have Neptune in the second, interestingly was hear from old hat with which not seen each other in years 12-Ventotene, that I have, as and before across bag in disarray money adamlarsa, although I their all in web wallet disorderly way I'm putting out the (honestly-honestly), and they increasingly would still on bag their move from roaming :D

Pro Neptune in 1 House. Not can pass past. I have the most Neptune in 7 st, so constantly do the jimmying neptunianskie relations.
Have husband former was such. Pro intergenerational accounts out. And still was perceived so, that man lives in his modus of traffic. Impossible accurately about than-either to agree. He "slipped away." Special now this not was, was suppression of information. Simply not will tell and all, and then crops up. A direct pressure not helped. Again effect flight. Ah still precise the feeling yours sentiments.
Now have son goes Neptune on 1 home. Discover "uskolzanie." Very an interesting effect is obtained, if in a close stance expectations with such people. This as would configuring on their wave of.

Julietta, and you as something have learned treat these uskolzaniem?

Julietta wrote:

Impossible accurately about than-either to agree. He "slipped away." Special now this not was, was suppression of information. Simply not will tell and all, and then crops up. A direct pressure not helped. Again effect flight.

I have there is familiar with the opposition Neptune's consort to Old, recognized pro him description of! Although this already to retro-Jupiter at all relations not has. :unsure:

Радуга wrote:

And that we will do next, colleague?

Linen, ah and that remains to do in this case :rolleyes: celebrate Ligo deal with their internal, aktualiziruyuschimisya contradictions :surprise:, disassemble their on parts of, closely study, ah and then already to accept final decision :)

Even on Neptune sextile in a 1D. Create democracies impression, that chol. Periodically, as-would dissolves. Himself in itself.
But have Neptune, as and have any planets, there is as negative, so and positive manifestations of. The ample imagination, love to music (can hours sit on our fucking for leave the computer on, listening anymore, collects different warren. Albums. There is artistic ability to (a pity that his in childhood in literature not voted, him would in designers attempt :rolleyes:). Once back we with him "'ve been looking at" this bespochvennoe the excerpts on an even place (cast grout veils, 8-)) he explained those, that him with childhood accounted for lie to homes father. And he so was accustomed. For him this was in principle rate, such a sense of, that he himself this not noticing.

My trine Pluto-Jupiter. On individulnom level manifests itself, perhaps, in is, that changes that occur in me, in my personality, contribute to development my worldview / world perception, defining further direction / goal. In the same time, changes in outlook, promotes increase my personal forces, will, resoluteness and camping on D.
Expression of power, pressure, advocacy their views manifests itself not in so aggressive form (in first trine, and second types in Libra, he wear in the mantle of diplomacy), here rather is used some magnetism :shine:.

Lero4ka wrote:

he explained those, that him with childhood accounted for lie to homes father. And he so was accustomed. For him this was in principle rate, such a sense of, that he himself this not noticing.

Lero4ka, ah need to OK understand, that the, as man explains - only attempt to rationalize their domestic unconscious needs.

Lero4ka wrote:

a pity that his in childhood in literature not voted, him would in designers attempt

Spare no not about than. If there is talent, show never late. And even even better, that not voted.
:offtop: This is me one professional the artist eyes opened. I in childhood studied well and prevents arts and crafts, loved to do. And when it is time be determined with profession throughout, decided consult with this by local artist on subject availability of talent I have. Has shown it their drawings. She there something pokritikovala, but in a whole gave good (type, 's cool, though high point, but ability to good) on felt in lean. College. But on my "but as same, I OK not studied in lean. School, not know these all rules painting - the shadows-poluteni and camping on P. "- she objected that:" And very well, that not elect. For in khudozhke in the process training these the most rules dead-bolted kill and planting the even big talents. "Khudozhka- for artisans, not for says.’s always themselves create their rules, schools - not for them.

Last edited by Kisa (Jun 10 2009 19:35:44)

Lero4ka wrote:

accounted for lie to homes father. And he so was accustomed. For him this was in principle rate, such a sense of, that he himself this not noticing.

Yes, have my och. Close people - Neptune in a 1dome
1. A lie - for them not a lie, and its perception of life, THEM to NORMA
2. Little moreover, that are deceiving other - themselves themselves obnamyvayut and not understand why.
3. Them would stories write, such a say anything, that people on oncoming traffic return (if in this moment for wheel)
4. Very woundable and indexed
5. Good and downy
6. Create itself situation and believe in it, for example communication with channeling ghosts, arguing, that all was in fact
7. As only you punch out melshayshie the details and one pays their attention on details - they understand and. Goes silent, think, perhaps
8. Their very like children and they their, too,

Lena, excuse not on topic retro organic, can shifting?

Радуга wrote:

Neptune in 10 st: "The shining aura, satisfaction from contemplation unusual Indian, of the prophets life without aid parents. Complicated, mysterious and informal relations with the authorities. Structure society - the puzzle, and social ties are so colored trumps emotion; neuyutnost chuvstvovaniya in ierakhicheskikh structures. In some sense man asocial. Vocation of in sphere art

An aura me as something not in sight, and here is all rest of you-- very even yes :yep:

Pro should we expect. Ierarkhiyu- I would still added role of Gray Cardinal as the most a cosy

Last edited by Kisa (Jun 11 2009 17:33:16)

Kisa wrote:

Julietta, and you as something have learned treat these uskolzaniem?

With husband got divorced, and now already difficult recall. Tried to as something.
There still Merk in Pisces, can, this, too, pipeline.
Stance "expectations."

With son have been arguing avoid direct pressure without needs. Such a sense of, that putting all this pressure on water. And she follows.

In general in the process, am learning.

I have Neptune in a 1m House. Can this will help you understand their close. So here is about zamalchivanii and uskolzanii. Me close sometimes reproach in zamalchivanii. But I have within so all rich, vividly, that reality seems less. I have floated and been decided all in domestic world and this much more important, than I about this I’d say. When I decided, decided with itself, then comes equilibrium, confidence, and in the outside world go run their course events, all – is underway. And not always say because seems, that all so same all understandable. Understandable, that not far from mental deviations, when man not ageand external and domestic the world. I can teII the difference between, perhaps thanks to preobladaniyu population land, but from importance of domestic world not otmakhnutsya.
Stories love and becomes tell.
And weird situation occur, and miracles - rate life.
And importantly in all of this believe. And our world so works, that the in that removal of the and works, then and there is reality.

Helen
Thank you huge, that experienta their taking. This indeed the door in the world your close. Happiness in is, to you understood - as written in essay from movie "are likely to do so Monday."
Have us in group VShKA elect one girl with Neptune - in 1 House. Deconstructing its map she told, that lives in "friend benchmarks" in their ambient, it slyshatsya voices, songs and something still (not remember already that accurately) and it from this world not want exits here, in real world. Its husband, faced about this advised it to address unique, than she in the time and became preoccupied with.

Bespochvennoe a lie - not a consequence precisely Neptune in 1 m
A lie, as component speech, applies in primarily to Old, and seek need to there, through his position and aspects of.

Cranberry wrote:

That's a bloody lie, as component speech, applies in primarily to Old, and seek need to there, through his position and aspects of.

Absolutely agree. 1 house - it is our personality, so Neptune in 1 House will, in primarily, on personality reflected and on how us other people will perceive. T. E. On Neptune sextile - personality mysterious, confusing, many on "bottom", superficially not shows, but for soul of many what has. Deception can in is, that from such a human Challenge something, and he betrays quite not the. But this the problem not human with famous Neptune Fountain -, and moreover, who expects.

Deception - this willfulaction. With Neptune - in 1 House umyshlennost forge the It comes. Only if this planet hard-wired on trigger personal.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Astrology icons are » Neptune