Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Astrology icons are » Neptune

Neptune

Posts 21 to 28 of 28

Cranberry wrote:

bespochvennoe a lie - not a consequence precisely Neptune's consort in 1 m

Agree, that not uvsekh Hua Neptune's consort in a 1D will manifest itself the excerpts. I only has set forth its perception of on specific personality. And as "bespochvennoe the excerpts" this looks precisely with hand. He himself not understands, that is faring "servants one information the other."

Cranberry wrote:

That's a bloody lie, as component speech, applies in primarily to Old, and seek need to there, through his position and aspects of.

Merk so same in a 1D in Skorpe. The only aspect of this nonagon with vami Sagittarius. (The sun in Libra in 12) :dontknow:

Lud_mila wrote:

Cheat can in is, that from such a human Challenge something, and he betrays quite not the. But this the problem not human with Neptune -, and moreover, who expects. Deception - this willful action. With famous Neptune Fountain - in 1 House umyshlennost forge the It comes. Only if this planet hard-wired on trigger personal.

Exactly, flamboyant it and there is not willful. He himself this not mocks, simply when I has become articulate these "nesostyvkovki", when we have become try disassemble where "have them its feet are rising" II explained this as "habit with childhood lie to father."
He, as would this express, "letter" the incoming information, and genuinely believes in the, that his "the second option" offered not different from first.

Helen wrote:

And weird situation occur, and miracles - rate life.

I have one the familiar there is (very interesting personality!) with Neptune in 1 House. For it’s irrational, mystical side life on first place. She perfectly keeps managing to read signs this world in Burger King recently events.

Lud_mila wrote:

Cheat - this willful action. With famous Neptune Fountain - in 1 House umyshlennost forge the It comes. Only if this planet hard-wired on trigger personal.

On my observations aspect of Mercury-Neptune, for example trigon, manifests itself as was not an intentional a lie. Man, suppose, something promises and in this moment genuinelyin this believes. Then a hundred times forgets about this promise, but to beat his not want, because trigon all-???. As something have him this all nice manifests itself. Over time simply one starts perceive his as there is, without reproach and expectations.

And here is interestingly, if have human Mercury in the Virgin, say, and in Trina to Saturn devouring his children in an (i.e. a strong, "the good" stance) and under this Neptune in a 1 House as have him will be affairs with deal information? :( That have my old hat, about that I wrote higher, Mercury in the Goat, retrogradnyy, in 3 st House, but in "Skorpion." She themselves believes brilliant, reads many, she has a golden, deep systemknowledge about full tour. And here is "shakhtovost", on my view, manifests itself in is, that mental process silences everything else. I.e. not always after all need to analyze, sometimes can be give will sentiments, to float emotions, show will, to commit action. And she has all closes the circuit on explanations and analysis. Here is such surveillance :surprise:

Радуга wrote:

A here is interestingly, if have human Mercury in the Virgin, say, and in Trina mile trek to Saturn in the Goat (i.e. a strong, "the good" stance) and under this Neptune in 1 House as have him will be affairs with deal information?

I have Mercury in the Virgin, but in opposition to Saturn devouring his children. Mercury in kvintile to Neptune sextile in 1m House. Lie to not becomes and not love, even itself. For me a lie not predstavimaya the situation. And here is confuse can. Very often perceive information on-a womanista, through feelings, sensations, I'm floating up. This gives good internally knowledge, but not always easily immediately pick a words, something in-time to answer. So very try to put work and listen to only deliberately.

Радуга wrote:

A here is interestingly, if have human Mercury in The Maiden, say, and in Trina mile trek to Saturn in an (i.e. a strong, "the good" stance) and under this Neptune in 1 House as have him will be affairs with deal information?

Normally have him all will with deal information, even overly normally ^ ^))
In processing mentality information will analitichnost and structure. That not abolishes and other ways perception (because information can be not only mentality).

Радуга wrote:

A here is interestingly, if have human Mercury in The Maiden, say, and in Trina to Saturn devouring his children in the Goat (i.e. a strong, "the good" stance) and under this Neptune in 1 House as have him will be affairs with deal information?

Such here is option, Mercury in the Virgin, Saturn 30 • in Libra in copies. And the solar system in 1 House, (eyelids normal)
On Old - Hands are rising "from far need to" - keeps managing to do, screwing, unscrew the, how-disassembling of the all details, especially machines, well preparing, but to speak the artistic speech not keeps managing.
Have him its grains reality (this a lie -nevrane), what he says -aey him truth.
It is difficult assess double standards life, for example: Why in traffic violation written one thing, but on roads touring need to on -drugomu? -nikak not will understand, only realistically a life lived life in conditions roads on machine in during year gave him (experience) already another reality (as would fiction and ponyatuyu) and respectively perception of has changed, but only in this issue.

Tania T wrote:

the solar system in 1 House, (eyelids normal)

8-) :love:

Cranberry wrote:

That's a bloody lie, as component speech, applies in primarily to Old, and seek need to there, through his position and aspects of.

For example I have bottom-up retro-Merk in Stereltse a 1D. Aspects of: 0 Uhl, 90 Mars, Long, Uranus, Pluto in The Maiden 9d, 72 Saturn in Pisces 2D, 30 Neptune in a Skorpe 11d. I will lie to more, than usually this make all the rest people?

Helen wrote:

And weird situation occur, and miracles - rate life. And importantly in all of this believe. And our world so works, that the in that removal of the and works, then and there is reality.

You mage is a born, perhaps. I in his life (in the real life) two people know, which have Neptune in 1 House. For both magic - this rate daily life, both see signs fate in the most seemed would minor events, on which would bottom-up Taurus simply not threatened both attention. Here conspire, trade, mantra, amulets, any fenichki "on grudge days" - natural phenomenon.

Together with those have observed, that Neptune in a 1 st is enormous simply suggests "shadow over cartoon" :D conversed, sudden you get as if in any relaxing bath and immediately become rudely speaking "on for pleasure" :) But then, for breaking up, as if vstryakhivaeshsya and craving passes. Personally my experience: It is difficult keep borders its personality, conversed with Neptune - in 1 st House :)

About fairy tales not have observed here is nothing.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Astrology icons are » Neptune