Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Astrology icons are » Types

Types

Posts 1 to 20 of 32

Types in astrology symbolizes powerful energy (nuclear, thermonuclear and camping on Afghan, force transformation, mutations, global changes, of attraction for a full pereorientatsiyu human, profound penetration. Types shows than you animated by, merged, obsessed.
types in 12 st and / or with positive aspects with the Moon: Skill diving in depth his and maneuver "I", ability to to psychology and psychiatry.

Types in M. to those respects
Strong influence mothers on life human, dependence from it, dominant, overwhelming mother or other women

Know well one person with connection types Long. Yes indeed, mother on him strongly affects, him for 30, until not is married.

Yes indeed, mother on him strongly affects, him for 30, until not is married.

Only this?! :O premier, types?!
Know, that such compound there is have doctor -khirurga, which me did operation. Him slightly more 30 fringes, he is married, already like child emerged.! Fancy your, far I'm getting at?! fdxstretr

Have my girlfriends there is squaring - such powerful scandals homes. Constantly)

Types with causing aspetami gives revulsion to mediocrity and grayness.

That means "cause aspects of"?

Юля wrote:

that means "cause aspects of"?

Conflict-prone, disgarmonichnye.

The something I not love a mediocre women)
I have types moon kvadratit)

Very interesting article about Pluto:

--

Spell out the and deployed gopnikov about mythology planet, history its discovery and closing, and also many any sign useful information as something: Historical ekskursy, fragments about sexual transformation with the help plutonianskikh energies and camping on D. In general, recommend to read!

Lena, thank you :flag: indeed very interesting article :)

Yes, me, too, liked. Very interestingly and information rich :writing:

Радуга wrote:

MA – It interesting article about Pluto:

Whew, asilila!

Wanted me test victory ,-what assumptions author, in particular about gonitelya Pluto - Marsden. (And the backwards: All we are still solid - explain why the happened or this). Has found date birth. About Mars in 1997-( "digs parts") - in point! :cool: although and not retro (not understandable, why the author so decided to, Marsden after all openly attack). And here is with square Mars-Pluto emperor astrologer a bit. Trin there, with precise. But still there is compound of Pluto with the moon (as and have Tombo!) in signs its abode - that is why he quietly about Pluto not can to speak! And still trine compounds and Saturn - wants to limit in rights, put in framework. Still trine with in the delegation - perhaps, too, as something put downward pressure (-not can to formulate as). Agree, citizens astrologers?

Last edited by Kisa (Dec 28 2009 07:26:59)

KISA, thank you for surveillance! :)

Радуга wrote:

KISA, thank you for surveillance!

On health! You thank you - for exile.

Compound with sun of course not 100%, time after all not known. But greater part of days it present. And Trina of Pluto with Saturn can and not be. Dreamt minornye - is possible 1.5kvadrat Puton-SU. That would this meant? (On minor I full ignoramus). There is whether from whom still considerations about this maps? (5 Steyr AUG HBAR-T 1937, order of, England) there many what interesting things.

Last edited by Kisa (Dec 28 2009 16:58:15)

Радуга wrote:

Pluto in 12 st and / or with positive aspects with the Moon: Skill diving in depth his and maneuver "I", ability to to psychology and psychiatry.

True, have samoga precisely such a picture
All of this - psychology, This, very interestingly, and constantly ugluyulyayu
Of course, intereresny all questions Pluto :)

Have my friend in 12 st House compound Long-Pluto (in the Virgin). Psychology and eaea with it hates (astrology, naturally,, too, :)). Have the most psyche ideal unsustainable :hobo: In youth wanted to my become.

Радуга wrote:

Wu my friend in 12 st House compound Long-Pluto

Ah here Long in 12., this already much of the outrage for psychics
And perhaps, this compound negatikno aspektirovano

Астролог wrote:

and perhaps, this compound negatikno aspektirovano

Ah yes, opposition to Sun in 6 th.

Радуга wrote:

Nu yes, opposition to Sun in 6 th.

Ah here is! All the more the opposition the Sun-Long at all destabilize psyche.
Yes homes what! 6 and 12! Opposition between them one signpost a psycho. It comes-zney

Last edited by Астролог (Jan 28 2010 20:11:02)

Астролог wrote:

all the more the opposition the Sun-Long at all destabilize psyche.

This I have observed :hobo:

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Astrology icons are » Types