Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Astrology icons are » Types

Types

Posts 21 to 32 of 32

Радуга wrote:

all the more the opposition the Sun-Long at all destabilize psyche.

This I have observed

And I.: |

And have my friend the opposition Long (12) to the pluto + Saturn (6). Interest to psychology, also we wanted to become psychologist, serious problems with mentality in PRIMORSKO age, likes' Market in his domestic world. But there at all many planets in 12.
And still often changes work and kind of activities. Can this Pluto in 6?

Pluto in shir soed-and with Markus Merk (in 8) - on anybody often accrues (and there still and Mars with others. Hand from gauge for on such a same distance)

Kisa wrote:

my friend. Pluto + Saturn (6).
Pluto in shir soed-and with Markus Merk in 8

Have him Pluto in 6V in a broad connecting with v in 8D? Not too whether "widespread" compound)

Kisa wrote:

A still often changes work and kind of activities. Can this Pluto in 6V?

Rather, Saturn in 6V. - can to lend chronic Layoff

Last edited by Астролог (Feb 1 2010 17:04:40)

Астролог wrote:

KISA wrote (and):

My friend. Pluto + Saturn (6).
Pluto in shir soed-and with Markus Merk in 8

Have him Pluto in 6V in a broad connecting with v in 8D? Not too whether "widespread" compound)

There is no, 2’s - this I have (in 8)

Астролог wrote:

KISA wrote (and):

And still often changes work and kind of activities. Can this Pluto in 6V?

Rather, Saturn in 6V. - can to lend chronic Layoff

Ah mostly himself moves away, not are laid off

Kisa wrote:

mostly himself moves away, not are laid off

Where so sure? A grandstand under every care?)
Given, that there and types, ‘ exits with work have "violent" charged.
Can and not be precisely Layoff, simply circumstances will "squeezing out" human with works.

Астролог wrote:

will so sure? A grandstand under every care.

In rate affairs.

Астролог wrote:

Given, that there and Pluto, ‘ exits with work have "violent" charged.
Can and not be precisely Layoff, simply circumstances will "squeezing out" human with works.

Yes, precisely so. Work ceased satisfy and then moves away. But all same cel himself moves away, not is kicked out. (After all could would and to remain, tolerate and tormented. While, so and is happening, and then: "There is no, all, ?????, I so more not can")

In "solyarnom" section Astrodoma Tanya A Jidkova, responding on my post, wrote, that not perceives Pluto as spoiler in. With than I, too, would argue, although itself first so his kind of called. And here is arises question: The notion of "pest" it after all at all such. Ancient, from old craftsmen, which about Pluto winner. Not evenheard and, as we all know, to certain pests were again Mars and Saturn. Me interestingly, Pluto quite "fresh" planet for astrologers, him and a hundred years still not, then why so soon utverdilos so negative perception of his influences? Or this I have too a narrow perception of?

"And this all about him." :) Well, I reckon so, nor one planet not causes so heated disputes. Tir, my opinion, that in index of global connectedness remedies you example speech can go about affirmative transformation. Now essentially on life-saving you themes. In my opinion here. Ultimate planet always bears complexity. On the she and ultimate, that its manifestations of poorly become so and even less controlled by.

Yolka wrote:

not perceives Pluto as spoiler in

This before the first transit quadrature (mathematics).

Yolka wrote:

then why so soon utverdilos so negative perception of his influences?

Me seems, because types closely stems with concept "rock", "fate" and "of fate." His influence inevitably and tipped.
The other question, that have this medals there is another side. Pluto still and the great the cleaner. If in moment his influence rise over almost trivial thinking, then can be understand what lessons he aktualiziruet. In a whole in moment his impact can be well move in his development. Another matter, that with their OEZ mnogei would painfully.

Linen, very right, um wrote.
Christmas tree, I have, now Pluto 120 Mars, here is wanted later before describe, but not weathering.
And surveillance such:
Pluto 0 Neptune - a wedge death from an overdose,
Types 0 the Sun - died son old hat
My trine manifests itself - interesting since have become financial markets and securities, investing, work appeared curious to many (only for concrete types 10, Mars 2), many different customers, which needs recovery financial affairs, those account for "Playboy" in past and correct mistakes previous.
Ah here is so in :)

Tania T wrote:

Len, very right, um wrote.

Thank you.
Still wanted add. Action of Pluto still and extremely intensively. This you not Neptune :) where can relax and prislushat to its senses here. Transcendental requires answer extremely rigidly and not indulgiruet no amount complaints. Have Castaneda, Carlos in "Active side indefinitely" there is to this illustration: "— No in magakh, nor in magic there is no nor breath promise, — observed dong Juan, remains my narrative. — Infinity represents a first time raid on you thus way. This was it's lightning attack. Whether still and do not worry, that would nor was happening. " Because worry, exactly, futile. Among astrologers popular view, that action Pluto cannot be resist. Better to take all as there is and give him make its a filtration work.

Радуга wrote:

“I don’t seems, because Pluto closely stems with concept" rock "," fate "and" of fate. " His influence inevitably and tipped.

Радуга wrote:

Pluto still and the great the cleaner. If in moment his influence rise over almost trivial thinking, then can be understand what lessons he aktualiziruet.

Here is replayed their tranzity Pluto, and would argue. He brings the, on that we not in forces sway. Squaring Pluto to glad. Sun (after the first pregnancy, in 1992), under transition through kuspid 4d, yes even and with swings (in retro and back) + when in 4d progressed formed a kvadraturu to Venus glad. - for that period divorce with husband (year not lived), death father, grandmothers and mothers - reinvention, irreversible changes, painful experiences. Simply there is what we not can change. Was even quadrature (disambiguation) to those respects, in adolescence and compound with famous Neptune Fountain - (Neptune truth was well in tune aspects beset). And here is squaring Pluto to the very itself as something is orbing, it's just depressing acts.

Yes, here is still, the entire this year, permanent thought - that such death, seemed would, naturally mother after all plummeting has, but rethinking would still goes, camping on About, Pluto acts mnogoplanovo.
Asked have its girlfriends - she slightly older me and under tranzity Pluto is mired, that thinks, that is happening in life. And here is and the answer:
She already same time times went in’—, where posed themselves contested. Ask, you specifically, with some goal? There is no, says, (recognized the trouble with direct speech, I'm sorry) simply said, that will be easier.
I: From what easier
She: The last time all thought about death, have been arguing deal.
She has no one was dying, and all'oc, but the riveting von present.: '(

Yolka wrote:

then why so soon utverdilos so negative perception of his vli

Because his impact enough are crucial and deeply held

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Astrology icons are » Types