Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Khorarnaya astrology » Fate one tooth

Fate one tooth

Posts 1 to 12 of 12

All are a good evening! For me, however, he was good not quite. Can someone remembers, last summer on Forum VShKA was debate relatively treatment teeth. I then starters treatment and protezirvoanie on the moon in an, about than very quickly and immediately sorry. So here is, a few days has gone with as fever "of something there in the tooth. Yesterday 7 was as have a gopher'd in have a field day. Today on the morning climbed temperatures. Decided on work I have Hey, here’s vague thought, that at all something win was would and to a doctor go with such performance. However, having looked in, the Lunar calendar, quite figured, that today - ah at all! - Long again in an. "E, there is no", - I thought, - "we scientists, 'm gonna make it until environment." However colleagues quickly and "in careers" "zamotivirovali" me horrific soul forecast type "fluid goes in the brain", "from this die", "you future part of claws", "will contagion blood" and camping on D. In short, not vyderazhav universal pressure I rushed to get in a clinic, prichitaya pro themselves on path about moon in an. Dr. raze could not understand why I so others, ah could not same I him explain pro moon! In short, all passed safely, a tooth yanked and I tends to to believe, that this because Long today kholostaya. T. E. Literally "complications not will happen." Here is-sec. zxfd

Horror what, Lena! :O
Thank god, that in late all so aptly request. Sometimes nowhere not, stupidly., here perishing not until aspects of and provisions planets in the Zodiac, so'll wrap, that like it or-not like it or and. :(

Радуга wrote:

I tends to to believe, that this because Long today kholostaya

The iss kholostaya?
At all something until the change of mark she squaring with sun and trine with tend do setting (and this only if take into consideration only septener)

Regyna wrote:

Generally something until the change of mark she squaring with sun and trine with tend do setting (and this only if take into consideration only septener)

Yes? The something I think, what me just wobbles.

And here is aspects of on moment undoing. Moon third. 90 Saturn only for concrete. Venus third. About ASTs (in Natale Venus Chinese system. 6 st).

All doboroe time days!
Lena, as you somochustvie?
Think already and forgotten about their suffering, all ??? after undoing passed three days.
Correctly perhaps says Morozz: Sometimes nowhere not, stupidly., here perishing not until aspects of and provisions planets in Zodiac, so'll wrap, that like it or-not one wants and.
Correct from themselves, pretend on ???.
On fact perhaps, they do and without astrology, good not know they its, and to them can be go always. Think will help.
With respect Nikolai.

Greetings, Nikolai!

Николай wrote:

Lena, as you somochustvie?

Thank you, as have also! :)
Why this subject taken again. I something been mulling, that this removing was clean accident, in a clinic go not drove forward and was awake at there spontaneously, because colleagues frightened they took prospects. So here is, and is obtained words that not accidentally, and in accordance with theme Long in an! Why? Because she well describes surgery, that is why. Last time I treat a tooth went and unsuccessfully, that, too, was in subject. T. E. Conclusion can be done such: On the moon in an her teeth better not treat, and remove. Sorely tested on itself :)

Glad for you, Elena!
As spoke the great pilot there is no tooth, there is no problems, shuutka.
Lena, and all same, when and sat in chair, perhaps, on time look, after all nor what fear not will ruin all astrological habits?
And want,’ll share their, still nedolgovremennymi condemn for itself teeth. Personally I have were small complication, (rather experiences on this about, patients and not noticed, but not I) in directly novolunie- what the his impulsiveness verging, might that whether been observed. And still surveillance in polnolunie- discernible delay blood after undoing (doctor account for pursue additional arrangements on this about, the details'm just going to move), in this case long through this lunochka.
Data fact, sense delays said in this day, podtverzhdalsya several tovarischami- doctors than.
As think, than this explains, can be, blood-- an liquid more strongly fixed in the body in http?
Sorry, for "piquant the details.
With respect Nikolai.

Николай wrote:

Sorry, for "piquant the details.

Not worth to apologize, Nikolai! We after all here research’re making as raze.

Николай wrote:

How think, than this explains, can be, blood-- an liquid more strongly fixed in the body in http?

Here is this me, gonna hear it from me, it is unclear. On the idea of in http bleeding must rise, and in vygode vice versa :sorry:

Николай wrote:

Lena, and all same, when and sat in chair, perhaps, on time look, after all nor what fear not will ruin all astrological habits?

Reality needless. :)

. And second, too, :) Today roughly in 12 :5 5 on Moscow time loudly and with the snapping has the second a tooth. Very want say, that Long was in an, but she was in 0 throes have. From tranzitov, which, can be, contributed on event:
1. Quadrature (disambiguation) transit Mars from 1 th homes to natalnomu Uranus
1. Compound transit of Saturn with natalnym Jupiter (Chinese system. 8 th at home)

. Rainbow wrote:

and second, too, Today roughly in 12 :5 5 on Moscow time loudly and with the snapping has the second a tooth. Very want say, that Long was in an, but she was in 0 throes have. From tranzitov, which, can be, contributed on event:
1. Quadrature (disambiguation) transit Mars from 1 th homes to natalnomu Uranus
1. Compound transit Saturn with natalnym Jupiter (Chinese system. 8 th at home)

I'm so sorry for, you, Rainbow, again these visits to Moscow,.
But think all you will well.

You not it, Rainbow, :O but I have on dolgostroe in 14. 36 Moscow, too, was PE. Broke betonomeshalka- was poured on otmostku. Gastrobaytery- Uzbeks overweighted its. Flew reduktor- there small such prongs. Tomorrow will have like... - Its the repair, and vybudovani, is obtained, is worth.
From aspects of, which could help reverberate data events can point to third. Moon to 144 gr. To s ambitious third. Of Saturn with only for concrete. Pluto. Saturn in 4dome in Natale, manages 5. Pluto in 12 manages 3, but here he, perhaps prooyavilsya as significator 8 homes.
At all same, can be, here distress the opposition third. Mars to Pluto, although aspects between these planets I have in map there is no.

Like would and increasingly. Can who even that ??? on my map?.

Last edited by Николай (Sep 22 2007 20:22:19)

Distressed regions. Rainbow, and why our a favorite the moderator khorarnoy astrology Iriani already not the moderator? :( :(

Last edited by Астролог (Dec 9 2007 23:03:46)

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Khorarnaya astrology » Fate one tooth