Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Esoteric exercises » Personal force

Personal force

Posts 1 to 20 of 52

That such personal force? Why some its many, and have other little?
Personal force every human mortgaged parents under impregnation. Significance has all. Above all love parents to each other. Was passion cxdfs during conceiving or so itself. Very is important pole, the flow of seizing child, which create man and woman. Important significance has health and level of personality parents.
There is still such parameter as degree of complexity, zakruchennosti personal forces. Have simple personality define body has a small nakruchennost. Have enough advanced personality slozhnoskonfigurirovannoe define body. Such a human it is difficult foresee the, he and himself often not knows as cherished invulnerability. In this case cocoon human will thicker, energetichnee.

Need whether understand personal force as spiritual?

Still would learn to to see these bodies.

All, Hi!

Юра wrote:

Should whether understand personal force as spiritual?

Meet people with a huge personal force. Bodies have them dense, - Whatever happened to bulletproof, apparently laid the parents such a.
But nor about what spirituality have them to speak cannot be. Simply healthy, from them all bounces away, and are busy growth in wide, not in levels. I mean in mind ties, money, personal influence.
In addition, under spirituality every understands its (see Subject Karelian). Yura, and you that way in the notion of spiritual force?

Татьяна wrote:

A would learn to to see these bodies.

Regard adopted the division primary tel on: Physical, etheric, nearest and define. There are indirect methods measure personal forces. Above all, affordable in the observation physical body. If man well, not suffer prostudami, not subject to diseases from negative influence other people. The can be to talk about dense a cocoon, about a large air-the body. This will be one of indicators personal forces.
Etheric body under neyarkom coverage, rasfokusirovav vision check can be see in the form of fluorescent transparent shell around bodies rights. Than further from bodies, those-and appearance of its is declining. In different states-and appearance of terrestrial bodies will another.
Continuation of write later :)

In speaking, for me spiritual force - this force aspirations to exactly its opening 'World.
And about personal forces I agree. Downloaded itself subject "demonstrated" in file, to read it to you and there duck out, talk. :friends:

Rassmatrivaem adopted the division primary tel on: Physical, etheric, nearest and define. There are indirect methods measure personal forces. Above all, affordable in the observation physical body. If man well, not suffer prostudami, not subject to diseases from negative influence other people. The can be to talk about dense a cocoon, about a large air-the body. This will be one of indicators personal forces.
Etheric body under neyarkom coverage, rasfokusirovav vision check can be see in the form of fluorescent transparent shell around bodies rights. Than further from bodies, those-and appearance of its is declining. In different states-and appearance of terrestrial bodies will another.

Lena, thank you for explanations, but this I know. But fluorescent shell terrestrial bodies, unfortunately not see nor under what coverage. :( A you prichine?

Tanja, if you representing exactly unique, uvlekaeshsya now Taro, then you button MUST be able to see etheric body. Can you not you can rasfokusirovyvat eyes? Very is important into cannon fodder, coverage. It is important how many have you energy in this moment. Try maximize personal energy any convenient for you way. Still very important, to energy had flows modulation. Need to to in you was the fire in any the form of. For example, long-long look on the flames candles. Every chooses itself its way to. uio
Easier just see their hands.

Still one important indirect indication personal forces, how you enforce on its entourage. Under on the observation for world around, can be discern as your feelings and thought affect people. How many people depends on your sentiments? One, two, family, the collective staff? Can be said and so:
- Personal force is measured number of people which you hold and on which ve its influence.
If you happily and fun, then how many people you keep them back, in such a same able. Or you have depression, feeling-melancholy, then watch who with you mode in despondency (if can ^’s organs is ^). Depression - already can to talk about shortage energy, at least, in this time.

Helen wrote:

- Personal force is measured number of people which you hold and on which ve its influence.

Interestingly. Flax, and can this moment unleash? T. E. Is obtained, that have JSC. Stalin was very many personal forces, because he the entire country kept in opredelnnom able? The same can be said about Lenin's, Hitler as about iconic figures huge Energy scale?

I, too, conceived about public policies. Have them differently. They internet to nutrition national energies. There are engaged other forces. Even simply large bosses enterprises, big cohorts live expense of collective energy. Very often when they fading from leadership office, then quickly dryakhleyut. Can because they and cling any price for their office. Is worth recall our Soviet Politburo. Crescent and ridiculous spectacle. :lazy: Other deal, to become president all same need to something from themselves represent as personality, have all the same personal force, although would for retaining associates, aides and simply devoted people.
Stalin, Hitler - they of course same modulirovali nation its energy. Have them, to be sure, was much personal force.
So pan out governance, that the head of the, chief of, President have personal influence. And updates for firm, plant can be look on imagined herself as superiors.

Tanja, if you representing exactly unique, uvlekaeshsya now Taro, then you button MUST be able to see etheric body. Can you not you can rasfokusirovyvat eyes?

Not know. Can. Don, I feel people, their energy. But present not see. Can, need to work out. About influence on other I as something wrote on Forum VShKA about how, that if man made "moved" against me and I gave him Indo, then he catches a cold. ???? this always happening. Can still so I try to put avoid conflicts, to not to cause trouble.

Татьяна wrote:

I feel people, their energy. But present not see. Can, need to work out.

Quite not necessarily! We same all different, we and on physical something terms of, someone kinestetik, someone of a visual learner, audial, dispers whether even. And perishing that concerns things thin, so all the more differently manifest itself can. I have the familiar one increasingly suffered, when came in reyki, conceal to work with energies -- that she not sees, someone there pictures of the describes, color of, precisely that visually -- and she there is no. But increasingly feels, osyazaet, until various shades smells various organs bodies. When realized (itself just beneath ah and explained), that this -- very normally, that its ability to better position not less, in than something more even, than have other -- she had. Now master reyki, testing as a healer.

Татьяна wrote:

I as something wrote on Forum VShKA about how, that if man made "moved" against me and I gave him Indo, then he catches a cold.

And that have us with Iined up with Scorpius, at all, on plutonovskie energy it seems.

А что у нас с Скорпионом, вообще, на плутоновские энергии похоже.

Со Скорпионом полный порядок:Солнце,Марс и Уран в связке. :) Таня, а у тебя разве нет моих данных? Я где-то их выкладывала, только не помню где... Если хочешь, могу кинуть в личку.

Wu me the familiar one increasingly suffered, when came in reyki, conceal to work with energies -- that she not sees, someone there pictures of the describes, color of, precisely that visually -- and she there is no. But increasingly feels, osyazaet, until various shades smells various organs bodies.

Interestingly. I have with childhood there is sensations from just: From people, hyphenated, even utterance, letters and numbers. Sensations more taste, smell and, ironically, color of. I.e. I physically eyes not see this color, but he in anybody somewhere arises, as internal vision check what something. Before I been mulling, that this simply representative thinking strongly developed and sophisticated, and now here is after such a examples you're focused.

Татьяна wrote:

Tanja, and have you wasn there is no my data?

Not-and. Remember, that somewhere has, here is only not remember where this was. :)

All correctly. Tanja, if you of liquors, then this likewise the, that prichine. Have you shift in side water and land. And to to see need to add find :rolleyes: If well napolnitsya fire, then you can see etheric body. To meditation on light a candle (which promotes opening third eyes) can be add meditation on stars. , too, very well fills body vigor ceasefire. Choose on the sky star in, which liked, pulled attention and look :O :)
Incidentally, as always important addition since forgotten say. The indirect test personal forces with the help definitions people, which on you hangs not always true to. Deal in is, that accented people deployed resurfaced, and accented turned inward. Tanja, me see on photo, that you under their entire sociability, man domestic. If man domestic, then no influence on surrounding people he exert not will. Or will, but little. All changes occur within him. And here is if make resurfaced, here is then yes, feed all: (.

Wu you shift in side water and land. And to to see need to add find

Hmm, interestingly. And in map my as times the fire dominates. Or this with card not plank?

Tanja, me see on photo, that you under their entire sociability, man domestic. If man domestic, then no influence on mankind he exert not will. Or will, but little. All changes occur within him. And here is if make resurfaced, here is then yes, feed all

Yes, roughly so it and there is. As times pro the, that people develop after "houndin '" on me from this series of. :pardon:

Татьяна wrote:

A in map my as times the fire dominates. Or this with card not plank?

I faces so phenomenon, that not always dominant element in map birth and in life coincides. Can people in during life izmenenyaetsya or must be accounted for position transit planets :cool:. There is I have the familiar with majority planets in Water. But in life, now, she has a clear the prevalence of air. Around it all stands at, are being created new situation, emerges many options. Itself she the easy on rise, sverkhkontaktnaya. I have, for example, the prevalence of Earth on imagined herself as. And of Fire abound in my life, but and Earth, too, there is.

Lena, and can be on-for more about this about meditations on light a candle and star in. As their correctly pursue?

From books L. M. Belenitskiy "Technologia path" (on Yoga): "Practice contemplation of the flame candles in dark room for 400 hours in during year allows to see light effect spirits and essential, astral bodies people."
And if simply, then sit down so to a candle was on level eye and distance roughly 1.5-turret until, so to was comfortable experience. Look on the flames how many you can, until hours. Me lack several minutes. Can be simply look nothing not thinking. Can be under this meditate using its out a fantasy For example, to imagine themselves in fire, that all surplus kind of burns out, the fire fills you, warms, but not is hot. Contemplate dancing ceasefire. Feel his warmly and useful. Fiery the flames gives derive warmly. In you is waking up love to fire. You and the fire are united. Or, to imagine thread ceasefire from candles to you in the third eye, solar plexus or far ant it was sufficient. Body the very can ask ceasefire in the place, where lacks energy ceasefire.
But on star in, I, simply'm. Very well pursue summer. 'm making on earth or sand on the beach mat and'm. Need to only night’s sleep, and the so very quickly falling asleep :lazy:.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Esoteric exercises » Personal force