Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Esoteric exercises » Personal force

Personal force

Posts 21 to 40 of 52

Yeeeow, as same I love on candle meditate! On New Moon necessarily (with in incineration negative including and visualization positive, here is what want lay -- well, when himself moment Novoluniya manages to seize, raising the not always opportunity there is). Ah and so.

Helen wrote:

'm making on earth or sand on the beach mat and'm.

Still it comes our edges nights lot more warm was.
Flax, here need to or if has its grains territory (its house with although would palisadnichkom or summer cottage although would). Or not alone. One on beach or still somewhere at night I potaschitsya not venture to.

And vygode have us tomorrow :P
At night, I themselves I tried to calm those, that when I lay one's eyes on stars, then am in the other frequency. If suddenly someone strongly fruit or with not very good intentions will gulyat on-night, then he me not notice :black_eye:. Can because, I certainly no one and nothing not find, moreover that is done on the Sky.

Lena, thank you. Stuck. :)

All hello! I have emerged question: And where "lives" strength human, speaking astrologicheskim language? Can be, in 12 st House? After all nedaremno, to to accumulate force, cel-cultural need ” something and silence, in including and halt domestic the monologue. T. E. Is happening as would of makeup from collective unconscious and this fills human force. As you? If you should agree, then in dependence from mark on kuspide 12 th and character planets in it depends way to meditations.

Not know, as about personal forces in 12 st, but here is meditation-this accurately to him applies. So that and way to meditations Perhaps can be on him look.

Greetings!
Me all same seems, that personal force - this 1 house. Recovery forces - 12th, agree. I have 12 in Taurus. And I indeed, I can rest and develop forces only homes, in a cosy and customary environment. :) A meditation I have one - dream and us, us ;)

Girls, but we same are talking not about physical strength, but about. But about what? :) The something personal force different from the, that we talk?

Радуга wrote:

The something strength different from the, that we talk?

Lena, I have such a sense of, that personal force all-??? has influence on physical. But not contrary. I have it seems, precisely so and happening.

Wait, wait, wait, Il-. Personal force has influence on physical, but not contrary. If with this assertion to agree, then it turns out, that source of, drives the physical force, camping on E. 1 th house, is somewhere in another place. In my opinion :)

Lena, I perhaps not was able its thought mouth. I had in mind, something like the: Strength emerged, physical - problem is secondary. I.e., man with big personal force can influence its physical force and its increase. And man a strong physically still is unknown, whether also develop personal force.

I, too, had in mind precisely this! :) But I all same not eliminating personal force with 1 st home.

Not, means all-??? in 12 st :(
Uzhzhas (this I pro its Saturn-retro) :swoon:

As understand much have you personal force or not? Only compare its with someone other, measure than something. Who further takes flight from interaction, the and weaker, he and is deformed and dyryavitsya in primarily.
Try get close to personal strength with positions astrology.

Helen wrote:

Rassmatrivaem adopted the division primary tel on: Physical, etheric, nearest and define.

In personal force includes all initial and top bodies. And horoscope need view around the repaired. Mars more just affects energy rights. And if man was able mastering the energy Uranus, Neptune and Pluto, then this same quite the other level of, much steep. Nearest body depends on moon. On define in a large extent exerts influence Mercury and Saturn. In astrology, almost of liberal statehood the kind thought, that on imagined herself as not you define spiritual level of rights. But and mental, too, not you define, only relatively. Buoyed by, all those same dislike for comparing, have Mercury same forces, in repeating signs and homes, and also aspects have two people. One of them writes scientific work and books, and the other is engaged in a active business. Have one define body well structured way, has a higher frequency. Emerges vyod, about how that is important evolutionary level of development personality. And here is in evolyutsionny level of enters and high demonstrated, and well are engaged camping on E. Were behind :( the rest bodies.

Ah but as determine evolutionary level of? On somehow criteria? And see, Len, we casually again have gone on subject spirituality. Means, is obtained, that personal force, its level of, the quality of and number of depend on spiritual level cel-. So that such: Raise its spirit? And to from his increase personal force? As you thinking?

Morozz wrote:

! ” Heh, means all-??? in 12 st
Uzhzhas (this I pro its Saturn-retro)

Likewise :)

Радуга wrote:

have said: So, is obtained, that personal force, its level of, the quality of and number of depend on spiritual level cel-pay. So that such: Raise its spirit? And to from his increase personal force?

Of course than more developed and sophisticated spiritual and Space bodies, the more energy. Typically, bodies have human develop more or less evenly. Because, that until spirituality hard get, and all the more measure, then and are engaged speech about first four. They revealing and are available stealth methods measure. And their can be develop and increase with the help special exercise.

Write, as promised, about determining problem external mind, indeed do on constitution human, as he interacts with the world.
There is two energy circle - direct and opposite. If have human direct circle, then energy comes to him from below through its feet, further goes upward on the rest of the spine. One part of goes through head, another is fixed through hands, the remaining part of goes down and podkhvachennaya, are both ill from below the flood of is moving upward, and so on circle. If have human opposite circle, then the main energy the flow of through hands and further on the back parts of bodies goes down until coccyx and further upward around the circle. Part of is fixed through its feet. From that, channels legs more, than channels hands, then people, poluchayushie energy through its feet, always have surplus energy. Have them, typically, warm hands. They tend to to the sheer. Can so and popular view: - Full, means are a good. Have them remains fact energy, them not need to to occupy its have other different ways type such: - Have mercy, sir me;
- I on you'll scream, and you credit to me all their emotions :beee: Polymers people can treat hands. The main direction their in later in external the world.
People with reverse-loop have cool constitution. Completeness them not threatens to. Changes occur in them themselves. If channels hands being shot, then they lack energy and they forced to gather additionally its have surrounding.
Often people change establishment in during days, in dependence from situation. I, know one girl, suspended direct circle, which after strong slimming, changed circle on opposite. She has strongly has changed life, changed entourage, camping on E. She has has changed energy balance and old friends and close, anti on it became not comfortable experience.

Greetings!
I have on life get cold foot and brush. Apparently, this means, that circle opposite.

Yes, very it seems. IRA, you after all not tends to to the sheer.

In principle, excessively this comes perhaps not threatens to. But get fat can :)

I have, it seems, direct circle.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Esoteric exercises » Personal force