Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Have samovara » Signature on forums

Signature on forums

Posts 21 to 36 of 36

Recessional must remain without answer. Because if you will become respond, then this already will not Recessional, and negotiations …

Och. Liked :) Life comes man only one times, and live its need to so, to all at the top blow them away and said: "And ah-pay, say it again!"

Also we liked: "Born crawl, release of runway dM!"

When woman speaks out, she thinks, that she thinks.

Women as apples. The most delicious are hanging on the most sharp. Many men not want crawl on tree for delicious tomatoes, because they fear fall and weiter. Instead they harvest reduced apples with land, which not so are good, but includes are available. So apples on sharp think, that with them that the not so, although on fact THEY ARE magnificent. Them simply need wait human, which not up, pilgrim going on the vertex of the head tree of.

And I here is read another book Coelho and here is.. " You should understand, that on light of there is nothing utterly of misguided. Even whether chipped clock twice in clock show precise time. "

"Two rabbits at once - from both on muzzle atoning!"

If human gonna bite as a vampire, he becomes vampire. Such a sense of, that half society bitten nobody sheep.

Лада wrote:

If human gonna bite as a vampire, he becomes vampire. Such a sense of, that half society bitten nobody sheep.

:D super!

Here is interesting signature with one the Orthodox Forum: If Vasha belief not affects your life, Vasha life affect your faith and would destroy its.

Not, you, cough up - on want it now naskochish!

Who sooner posing, moreover crisis not harks back!

Love its grandmother! For it I always skinny!

After all that was, crisis owes on me marry

You its nonsense me Everyone knows who you are. I urgently need: And) though it comes) machine gun rifles in) your house worded

The world loses their wizards: Einstein died, Beethoven deaf, Pushkin shot, now here is I have something head it's a little sore.!

In our life are possible only two tragedy. One - this when not soils moreover, that want, another - when soils.

Make in behavior psychiatrist are viewed as option norms (criterion, not – in the ICD-10).

Not put, on whom buzzes transformer. This stupid question; he buzzes itself.

Minute despair - this is only minute!

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Have samovara » Signature on forums