Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Psychological aspects of astrology » Bad forecast. Screaming murder?

Bad forecast. Screaming murder?

Posts 1 to 17 of 17

All hello! Theme old as the world, but under this not loses its urgency concerning. As behave, if forecast severe, problematic? Say, looming on kverenta squaring Pluto to the very itself. As man literate, he understands, that need to would as something on this deal look. But as? And that precisely to do? Can who will share experience? I can a bit to tell about his of increasing types-types (he already was). Sensations, immediately I’d say, not from pleasant, asfaltnyy steamroller traveled along and across kick fuckin'ass so. But! But and still times but. After this all my living priorities were dotted on jobs, still times watched the in than was rights and in than there is no, and, importantly - that need to to change. Now on the way to this "cleansing", more accurately she in the process, but on very depth levels. And under this a sense of, that all goes as need to.

Hello!
Here is that think.

How behave, if forecast severe, problematic?

Should not try to build panic.

As man literate, he understands, that need to would as something on this deal look.

Types all-??? gives stress,, strong events, associated with fixed theme, perhaps. So -ponimay-not speak English :( A live will have.

But as? And that precisely to do?

This questions mutabelnogo view. Can be modicum tourism should ask.
To live. Not spiraling. For good reason. He will blow there, where there is, that and men,. Prepare for pakhalne) Now. And then - spent)

After this all my living priorities were dotted on jobs, still times watched the in than was rights and in than there is no, and, importantly - that need to to change. Now on the way to this "cleansing", more accurately she in the process, but on very depth levels. And under this a sense of, that all goes as need to.

Is about give man live, military chain, grow, of our past that whether)
This OK RP. :sorry: Shall local same be and harmonious aspects of, aside from squares. Up there.

Iriani wrote:

Stand by, men to pakhalne)

As accurately said.

Girls! That you say about next: In solyare Mars in MC 90 Neptune on DSTs? Here same. Saturn in 1 st 180 Neptune in 7 st? In radikse these planet aspects not linked. Think, that many will say: Cautiously! Are possible deceptions with hand partners and drag on personal initiatives. And also: Meaningful a man will deceive a few, would draw in adventure. So? Want know as this I have proigralos in lost year? The first six months on me traveled asfaltnyy steamroller, and late-spring meaningful a man by his important (Unity) project, in a result which personality my, ah say so, uprochilas and is familiar. This I to what in map can be highly and highly the negative aspects of. Interestingly, can be whether these manage? Or, say, make astrologicheskuyu alchemy? Pick up volumes K again last year. In solyare big squaring: 4 square + within 2 opposition. Rigidly so take hold. Was very hard in the first six months. Then in a result and personal initiatives, and aid other people the entire that configuration has largely reversed worked as most powerful driver, literally, thrusting up me forward a powerful ?????... :) Truth, all these achieving this year were rather similar not on netorplivuyu go jogging on park, where pets market sing, but on running ahead gallon :bye: But nevertheless. Here is such a theme. From whom what experience astroalkhimii?

Respected participants Forum, like would to know your opinion on such a issue: If you making forecast client see, to example, critical situation in sphere family with big likely death someone from close, as you prepodnesete this client? Under this C in advance said, to him was take all without utayki- and bad, too,.

C in advance said, to him was take all without utayki- and bad, too,.

C can to speak, that anywhere) you OK realize.
Believe, that is relevant point to sphere of, where expected trouble, problems, try maximally "to apply" on trial these efforts. For opportunities playing)
Because such information is happening his kind of programming. Have human emerges fear. Fears, expects, perhaps, denies as opposite effect. Is happening the blockage potential fear. Predopredelennost any, fatalnost. And C not most, when will require moment, forces were spent on fear about this.
And after all know, that doctors never say, that man dies, because within there is hidden potential that helps survive in the most-the most situations. So and here.

And then this the thin plan. Astrologu should not too many on themselves borrow, rudely to intervene in interlocutor space.
You need Misc. Problems?

Iriani, and can be your opinion to imagine in the form of specific phrase, describe, as if you give the forecast, as would you this wrote or said?

Happens the blockage potential fear.

I a bit not realized no potential? I same told about death or critical situation not for the human, and someone from close.

try maximally "to apply" on trial these efforts. For opportunities playing

If this not death, then might work. And otherwise hardly.
And still question double: Chase whether you warn of human, if him with big likely can wag his accidental death?

as would you this wrote or said?

Now not can figure out. After all this depends on specific situation (razbiraemoy), the most client, my fortune under conversation.

I same told about death or critical situation not for the human, and someone from close.

Understand. Tatiana, man is in situation, within.
And some case with child, with husband? This and there is family, the backbone of for rights.
Potential in mobilization forces in ensured moment for certain action, aid, involvement and camping on D.

A otherwise hardly.

I so not believe. Have human in life accented (here is here already about man, not about environment) several options. Dangerous such. And foresee the, calculate?! Perhaps, but not always is true. For the most astrologer.
I perceive such cases, where cousin the old, an elderly, long is in able disease, and relatives need patch (solve, to reasonably) paper-hereditary or of this kind affairs.

chase whether you warn of human, if him with big likely can wag his accidental death?

Threatens to, accidental death - immediately'm cleaning up (exceptions there is).
Tatiana, I have counter question: As you've warned, say about this? And was whether request on topic? Or this overall forecast on year?

Last edited by Iriani (Dec 15 2006 14:02:12)

Iriani, Excuse--excuse me can I'm being obtuse, but I not realized this phrase:

Grozit, accidental death - immediately'm cleaning up (exceptions there is).

I.e. you not say man about this? Or say in the other form?
I say something type: "In this year you need be careful in road, camping on K. There is the likelihood accident or hapless case. " Such or such cases I have was several and in half of of them the timely warning triggered additional precautionary, which helped easily wish. Incidentally, one of these cases forecast for my son. Another half I tracked not can, camping on K. Has lost these people from mind.

A otherwise hardly.
I so not believe. Have human in life accented (here is here already about man, not about environment) several options. Dangerous such. And foresee the, calculate?! Perhaps, but not always is true. For the most astrologer.
I perceive such cases, where cousin the old, an elderly, long is in able disease, and relatives need patch (solve, to reasonably) paper-hereditary or of this kind affairs

You auctioning the in view, that you can say client about death old an estranged cousin directly? Or that in this case already not avoid critical situation?
About death the most human I with you agree. Indeed here cannot be to speak unambiguously. I have not was customers, which would died or in map which I would saw such a the likelihood on period glee. Yes and not has become would I to speak about this, even if it comes saw. Only in the form of "shackled with health" or something in this kind. But I wrote not about really man, and about environment. And here already man not can do choice for close, have them its way.

Last edited by Татьяна (Dec 15 2006 14:33:58)

Theme ??? zhivotrepeschuschaya.

Татьяна wrote:

human emerges fear. Fears, expects, perhaps, denies as opposite effect.

Can there is sense on Mars client look? A strong Mars -, Chel-to have be met with announcement, weak-'ll panic.

Tatiana, pardon, this I wrote so. One the flood of thought, until flew. Withdrew an... encryption :pardon:
Not want, to you request impression, that to speak client only about joyful, affirmative events, else -molchok. Not about this. About unobtrusive and the twists and turns in this process. Much depends and from the most questioner, and from astrologer. As to speak, ANY design use and camping on D.
Under prognosis on year should given especially client (after studying maps, communication during consultation).

you need be careful in road, camping on K. There is the likelihood accident or hapless case

Yes, this is important.

Buck.
Faced those, that on finishing Year school, where am learning, use "rugatelnuyu" an) of Printing, threats for life, premature death, the danger for life.
17-year-old girl came with mom to astrologu on the issue revenues. Aside from this it heard a, that it had several rulings to a premature death, nourished German, caveat imperceptible. On life.
Without comments.

My acquaintance, mentioned that still 10 years ago walking with wife on legal to enough famous far to astrologine. Have them were problems with daughter, transitional age, she was running away from homes and camping on D. An astrologer panel called the possible dates departure (I immediately not realized, that for ‘ exits, thought "from homes").
So here is. Over several primary dates (2-3), on the next -sobytie happened. She was killed.
After glee passed about 5 fringes years.
Frankly, I not know, that was happening within parents. Submit, that they part of time conducted in fear, anticipation, concern and more strong of emotions.
Perhaps, occurred his kind of permanent on situation. They its prokruchivali, thought, always appealed, so say.
Of course, after this he believed in astrology and began himself engage Ideology.

Tatiana, here is I about this. About such things.

that you can say client about death old an estranged cousin directly?

If an elderly man suffer, the situation in family hangs. Can be to point to deterioration in health. Without developed.

Perhaps there is sense on Mars client look

Ah. This action, activity. And if Mars in 11 st, for example, such in Ovne, with one-kvadratikom to moon, else-'oc? , Chel goes and fell swoop will with all problems) How option. Who knows :(
Need to look map in a whole. As usually. Position luminaries (signs, House), their aspects of, configuration, point compensation, years, sguscheniya. Yes entire map. And determine level of development, willingness during consultation. So, think.

I today article've given. Want lead passage, article, truth, from scientific magazine, can not all understandable will, so that don.

A normal man, adequately reflecting reality, not can not pass through negative situation potential threats life and health. In such conditions “ability to human create“ domestic model ”, in advance fail will engage future situation and its line behavior in the upcoming events causes sense of alarming expectations. Disturbing about expectation, revolving EU sometimes in anxiety caused of fear, is negative emotion, typical for many dangerous situations. In enough complex a sense of alarm significant can result component of fear. Before whatever something possible concrete events or specific, especially complex for actor elements activities. …
What is same the regulatory role emotions alarm? Actor, of course, not in forces change the likelihood arise a rash of events, violate activities and dangerous for him the most. However anxiety as generalizovannoe anxiety caused dangerous situation in a whole stimulates activity, aimed at Funds and foresight the most plausible concrete events, capable of disrupt a normal move activities, and also the search for and permanent action, which prevent the possible negative consequences these events. Removing a subjective uncertainty and their action in it and supporting in actual able programs their emergency action, actor boosts real reliability and efficiency their action.

O. A. Konopkin “`I of emotions in reasonable definition regulation purposeful activity human ” / / Questions psychology – hospital # 3 – sec. 38

17-year-old girl came with mom to astrologu on the issue revenues. Aside from this it heard a, that it had several rulings to a premature death, nourished German, caveat imperceptible

This, of course, terribly. Girl came on one issue, and it such have written the! This, of course, same is unethical with hand astrologer.
About your an over-familiar and his daughters I so understand, that you negatively treat the, that them predicted. But I think in this case all depends on formulations and installation issue, which that parents astrologu. If they asked pro dangerous situation in life daughters and an astrologer simply highlights them periods, when can be these situation, then I nothing a bit reprehensible in this not see. I.e. if not stipulated, that this may be specifically departure from life. And if was as in the first described you case, then of course so cannot be.
The, that need look map human about perception objectionable glee-this I with you absolutely agree, and about preliminary communication, too,. In my practice was such case: Woman Rak, very the emotional and sensitive, but under this living in accordance with vedicheskim worldview. First having looked its map I not knew, as at all it say pro a complex family situation, but faced pro its Vedic dimension, all became easily, despite its greater sensitivity. Its worldview allowed it quietly to perceive information and not transcend on it: That will, then will. All in accordance with Karma.

by a subjective uncertainty and their action in it and supporting in actual able programs their emergency action, actor boosts real reliability and efficiency their action.

Lena, as I understood the author has in view, that willingness human to dangerous situation mobilizes his forces and allows easier survive its? Or I wrong realized?

All Hi! 7.10 quickly, because already'm running away. :) Skyfall essence so. But chip in is, ????? its threshold. There where ends mobilization and begins tsepeneyuschiy paralyzing fear. Here is that it is important.

Iriani wrote:

A after all know, that doctors never say, that man dies, because within there is hidden potential that helps survive in the most-the most situations. So and here.

Have "us" doctors not say, but.
In is something and deal, that potential there is, but THAT his (potential) can wake up? If man think I'm so nice THAT Exactly with him is happening, AS he will something to change?
For example, such a the lifeblood history in subject (the most close being back thought I has allocated) - quote from a very in article, which so amazed me:

"46-year-old woman (minor places in Arda Kauffman), Suffering dispersed sclerosis, has found way to fight with his disease and created Jewish puppet theater, to show performances cancer care children and help them. Dispose from tumors.
. Twelve years ago I Roman Tyrtov heavy form of diffused sclerosis. Hours made any arrangements with its the body, to it again me were of agreement. Under this illness amazed nerve fibers brain and spinal brain, on him not pass signals, have human degrade movement, declines vision check, canard. Drugs, which me appointed doctors, outcome not provided. Here is I and has become compose the fairy tale, represent, as launch an in its body burqa solving, which take _ all markets accidents on lines transmission - 're repainting all the buildings every nerve of. So tried, that lay in the entire wet from sweat! And then pushed itself: "Forward!" - and was walking up.
. Man, living with with the thought about death, long not succeed. the pity that's only claims forces have ailinghim need help fight the disease with. Remember joke Fainy Faina Ranevskaya? If sick wants to live, medicine powerless. In each joke only the share of jokes.
- Adults buy from in stories not believe, and for good reason, - am convinced minor places in Arda. - Fallout us enormous the world, and in it we can all.. In some countries doctors openly suggest that is happening in body, even small patients, believing, that this promotes recovery. "

If we conceal truth, then we depriving the human chance realistically influence situation. Another matter - HOW say, but what to speak SHOULD come - for me now already indisputably - incidentally, this domestic question I for themselves decided, the Malayan age crisis types 90 types, although before would yesterday - "lies in the name of save.", conceal truth, to not do painful for and other "devices" and samoobmany.

if we conceal truth

Speech was not about concealing. But about work in the present, with true problems (near apiece in temporary the framework). Led specifically examples for seemingly.
Use neutral lexicon in conversation. Avoidance kategorichnykh judgments and conclusions. NEprogrammirovanie.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Psychological aspects of astrology » Bad forecast. Screaming murder?