Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Radiks - basis astrologicheskogo analysis » Top planet in radikse

Top planet in radikse

Posts 1 to 10 of 10

Hello, Messrs., living under the auspices Uranus! (Here after all all Astrologers in one way or another extent :))
And that can be said pro Uranus in 12 st in connecting with Asts? This my Uranus. I accurately know, that found suddenly and and may God, touchy in behavior. And that in "+" and that in "-" gives Uranus in 12 st? :rolleyes:

If Uranus in connecting with ASTs and in 1997-( if not am mistaken), such a man only one their presence can cause strident changes in environmental environment and humans. Could act the catalyst unexpected, and perhaps the drama events. Can even on looks relate (on type Vodoleev) or can be birthmarks, placemark in district from posterior femoral and knee surfaces and below.
From positive, I.M.H.O.,, skill find and feel new crosscurrents, people see as clever, original and of fresh rights.

Uranium on Asts in 1997-- this man-electromagnet, emotions moving through him make Still Rise raise hair surrounding, and himself man shines. :rolleyes:

Hello!

If Uranus in connecting with ASTs and in 1997-( if not am mistaken), such a man only one their presence can cause strident changes in environmental environment and humans.

Itself I such a not holiday.. Can be, this only with hand in sight?

Perhaps even on looks relate (on type Vodoleev) or can be birthmarks, placemark in district from posterior femoral and knee surfaces and below.

On type Vodoleev - this as? My being veiled, on-my, more on type lowlife Scorpions make it. With destva know, that many people not endure, when I on them'm. Before me this bugging even, after all no a special "of evil on heart of" relative to him I not had.

Uranus on Asts in 1997-- this man-electromagnet, emotions moving through him make Still Rise raise hair surrounding

This only if emotions proyavleny! :))) More try to put hide)
And, evoked the still. Mother told, that giving birth were quick.

Greetings! About Uranus in 1 st can add their surveillance on example ex-spouse. Have him ASTs in Libra, in 1 st Venus and Uranus (in conceals at home). Man, structure, not the Field not what intention of conflict, but and even the most crappy disharmony of. And faced with this, in literally was tearing reason conflict: Would leave from women / with work (???? from all). In short, acted uranicheski (on really low level). In looks no deviations not was, well simpatichnaya being veiled speaking objectively, high growth.

Yolka, and can remember events options November 2000, this on moment passage etc. Moon on Uranus. Then with trumps emotion. It comes.’s off the scale. Incidentally, this forge the It comes. A test of on manifestations of only for concrete. Uranium on ties with Asts and position in House. If was initiative from you (or a strong engender reaction), then in my opinion the link there is. :yes:

Радуга wrote:

Yura, and when not was transit? As this is felt in "ordinary" conditions? This same still and quadrature (disambiguation) to DSTs. , too, interestingly. If you want develop this subject, let move in "exalted planet radiksa"?

However this not simply will. Types of course to Asts I have in of increasing, and even more precisely in kvdrate Uranus. Here will have dovavlyat squares from soed. Mars / Long to Merck in a 1D and "allied" trigonom from organic Chinese system. Asts to this stelliumu.
In childhood and in mental activity (sometimes and now), classes sports with 4 on 10 classes schools. Schooling in engineering spent as a child away from home (Propulsion Tomsk). Should Radioelektronika replaced the looms CNC (through six months after distribution). Divorce and 2 marriage.
Difficult "razlepit" influence stelliuma. Have you, Rainbow, the same history. A badge of Virgin of prevails, although and shows not as I have through 9d, and through a 5D. However this homes trigona ceasefire. Such the combination of will have a strong impact on surrounding. Something like the guarantees authority (given influence organic).

Yura, turns, not can build s map. There is no cities yours in base nor in was located, nor in skayvokere. Am entering manually - is obtained ASTs somewhere in an at all.

To topic here is this the good certificate.

Юра wrote:

instruments will have dovavlyat squares from soed. Mars / Long to Merck

Wait, wait, wait. You like it or say, that under kvadrture Merk-Mars handled sports? Interestingly. And somehow, if not secret?

Юра wrote:

allied "trigonom from organic Chinese system. Asts to this stelliumu.

And studied under as? I have familiar was with Trinom organic from 1 th in 10 th. Intelligence have m pay readings were off the charts, brains worked on full coil. Fine, systemic, deep education.

Юра wrote:

Wu you, Rainbow, the same history. A badge of Virgin of prevails, although and shows not as I have through 9d, and through a 5D. However this homes trigona ceasefire. Such the combination of will have a strong impact on surrounding. Something like the guarantees authority (given influence organic).

Ah yes. Ah yes. Given, that still map on figure Jones close to "a sling", then quite well. For causes-achievements well, and for the rest of the?

Dreamt I s map, Yura. Many strong moments. Figure gridlocked (synthetic triangle), this you not my linear aspects of, here there is opportunity implementation. Again same, synthetic triangle. Both exit from problems very. "Here basket" - Jupiter in Taurus in 5 st :) Perhaps, two children not limit? :) That what not realized, so where love have, clarity rakinyam. Have the second spouse Long to you in 8 th is mired? If yes, then understandable. The sun in shall with Saturn rewarding for, such husbands snapped up: On those responsibility let’s take on themselves. FC Saturn truth, in than 2 st, with finances not very. Account for many make effort, camping on K. The sun in 1 st, but with other hand, you organized, you can prinimta decisions, not razdvaivaeshsya in them. And bribery, that have my ex-spouse in than 2 st was Jupiter? :/

Rainbow, Hi!
Increasingly correctly Jhon has a good point pro moon spouse (and all the rest were there same, except ex-most in question in 8D). And here is on expense sovereign. Jones disagree - I have "lokomativ", although Jupiter of course in the right place ^’s organs is ^ so children three (their 2 + 1) and even two from first marriage have spouse. Sarshiy in army, average in Institute, and mladshomu shpendiku will 5let in August. Saturn, of course, in 2D, but father well helped. Try to put on Uranus earn (astrology, invention was and the left orders at work). Have brother Jupiter in Vodolee in 2D (, too, Manaslu. A Sagittarius), and Uranus in 10d - he on computer networks "raised", a day to at work, and on the evening on shabashkakh.
On expense previous issues later will talk.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Radiks - basis astrologicheskogo analysis » Top planet in radikse