Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Practical psychology » What wants woman?

What wants woman?

Posts 21 to 40 of 82

Tatiana, here is and I pro the same

Simply theme zhivotrepeschuschaya. Say so
I very want have children, but because I have in 5 House Saturn, then I'm a match to this very responsibly
We with future husband plan child, want give him all, that perhaps
Until I matter school,, want become still and a good Ibn

And there is one the relative, nezakonchivshaya and 8 classes
It 15 years, already has given birth to child
She - the bad mother, unambiguously
And I personally not believe, that she realizovalas, for. Ah simply she foolish task and its child already now looks July and labels.

So such one sentence type - 's house woman more implemented, than nerodivshaya me as something levy in a deep his brooding :)

Bank, yes here debate developed a is very! Let to join? I as woman child of (in this moment) and childless, yes still and in age 2 th youth, can say, that happiness / misfortune to not depends NO OT WHEREOF, except domestic optimistic. Yes, this poorly when woman (on somehow reasons) not can achieved as wife and mother. Yes, this strongly an affront to its life and limits female the beginning. Yes, we VSE want love, embrace means (strong smoking, and gentle childhood) and camping on D. But! Let us consider and on other side medals. To flee married, use. And all whether happy? ZlAD: Look around you around. Chief hand on heart of, many around you lucky steam? Not those who have got married year, two, three? And those who lives on 10-15 years. You long with them on kitchen talked frankly? If not, ask them question, that would they changed in his life, return to itself to all on initial path. And closely you have to listen to the answer! I think, your opinion several will change.

If you interested in my opinion, then I not confederate of in this case "JS" attacks. I believe, that need to reside YOUR life and maximally achieved as personality. If you in, simpatico, with itself, will always be near someone whom you interested in. Not it is important married you for him or not. And if we are talking about truly current personality, then in its life not will contrasts careers and family. Such a woman Hypnotizes those, that it interestingly, very much alive worries, that allows raskryvyvatsya talent. And as natural process, in its life come new, interesting people, and someone one necessarily will become closer rest. And in general something not it is important already becomes when precisely you meet his Mr. Destiny, importantly, that meet.

So that I for maximum self-realisation with all stemming consequences.

And still. Much request (good bye request). Let us relative to each other more fragile and handled with tact. This forum not place for assertiveness expense of other.

JUlja, I with you absolutely agree: Implementation as Women consists not so much in is, to produce, how many in is to be Mother. I.e. need love and nurse the their child. Can be not have their children, and take on adopting and would still occur as Mothers. And if woman has given birth to and he it not need, then this of course no not implementation. Simply I not say anything to this moment, but he part's implied.
Know, I believe in karma and a reincarnation, more accurately even not believe, and simply said, I know, that this is so and there is. So I think, that if man theme, woman, not a man, means, in primarily, he must achieved as conservation, and then already everything else. After all precisely this the main difference women from men. And if on this road arise problems, then this even more indicates, that precisely this path must "worked out" woman. If this not will happen in this incarnation, means will have rejoin this again.

Run to married, use. And all whether happy?

Lena, to achieved as Mothers not necessarily married off (I is in no least not want you wary of offending, simply grant my full its view). Of course, all want ideal family, but in our time far not have all so is obtained. And I entirely and fully support women, which have faced had he stayed alone pregnant all same solved produce.

And still. Much request (good bye request). Let us relative to each other more fragile and handled with tact. This forum not place for assertiveness expense of other.

Lena, I can something not understand, but until like would we here well delicately speak without abuse and afterwards. Such a zhivotrepeschuschaya a debate in. If something not so, you enter specifically where and that, to more not to permit of the sort. :)

Татьяна wrote:

If something not so, you enter specifically where and that, to more not to permit of the sort.

Never AGAIN girls! :bye: I would wanted mouth such what he wants, to in discussing such subtleties those VSE participants (and fortunate in life and whom - not very) were would cheerful and a calm.

Greetings! Me seems, that dreams - this long-term plans, and goal - short-term. For example, in childhood there is dream become doctor, and in doing in honey. Institution, there is goal - become Ibn-person. Thus, at the end Institute, goal carried out, dream just implemented.
On my view, if sense life - itself life, then importantly for women - achieved in life in various aspects: Through the birth of healthy child from beloved rights, the creation what-either beautiful ????, aid people, the study of foreign languages, travel in different areas Earth and camping on D.
Healthful harmony - importantly for women. This sense of meet being achieved thanks to all proydennym challenges and hardship on the way to achieving goal, which, in turn, leads to implementing dreams. Only poorly - man was beyond your control time, his not ?????, to all have time.

Zoom

I very errori, but image of the my Dog needs to be was be under my name. Something I not the clicked. Still times sorry!

Have you cool it is a watchdog! I, too, wanted itself on to the avatar. His Dog put, but derzhitsya not'll pick.
Not discover rocks. This who?

Last edited by Helen (Jan 31 2007 23:48:55)

image of the my Dog needs to be was be under my name. Something I not the clicked

Javadxan! So means is your it is a watchdog)
Musaka, picture need to put a not in message, and in personal settings. Specialty is avatar- download with phones (until this be compressed down just its). Then his mordashina will under name lie :)

Am asking forgiveness for departure from the main themes! But. After all Exactly this (pictures of the Dog under name) wants woman! http://s4.rimg.info/fffd6019afd3e49dc3be8a40bc2a6890.gif

Being a woman
Modern parable

One woman complained the Installation on fate.
— You itself for it in response, — said Teacher.
— But wasn 7.10 I for what was born woman?
— Being a woman — this not fate. This yours purpose. And your fate depends on, as you them would administer.

A cool parable! Absolutely with it agree. :)

Iriani wrote:

Please forgiveness for departure from the main themes! But. After all Exactly this (pictures of the Dog under name) wants woman!

:yes:

Greetings girls! I mother of four children, and can say the next: Harmony, trust itself, feelings of satisfaction their thoughts remains ready, the deeds, affairs - this our, female. Say the, but tightly forward.
Be mom this not panacea. Be ogranschikom facets precious of crystals their children - here is work! They came here such, what they there is, it is understandable that, karmically all collaborations were established, but to live with knowledge of the their equality and jobs superiority this task not from go quietly. So someone ? with a, and this his the main task, and someone ready already deal (be educated) and with your own close (children).

Pro children.
Tell, clever women, and if me children in principle want
Ah love I their and all such)

But! I have in 5 House Saturn. Aha-ha-. Understandable now, as I am to process childbearing and nourishing?
With the entire responsibilities. And me seems, that I until not is ready entire themselves give small man, not is ready reverse its a image life. And than further, the less

As think? Me urgently need to produce, until quite desire to not took
Or wait, until I collusion is ready dramatically reverse his life?

Alas, Yulia, I you here not counselor. Possessing types and Uranus in 5 forge the Itself don. But itself for themselves try figure out: And if still what any attitude to children, except feelings responsibility? Something still feel? If borrow astrology, then Saturn gives some delay, and this could mean, that motherhood simply later will awaken and all.

Uvy, Yulia, I you here not counselor. Possessing types and Uranus in 5 forge the Itself don. But itself for themselves try figure out: And if still what any attitude to children, except feelings responsibility? Something still feel? If borrow astrology, then Saturn gives some delay, and this could mean, that motherhood simply later will awaken and all.

Javadxan
But I have there still and Mars, and types
I in principle am sure • here is so here is presumptuous •
That and I, and my Taurus let us were presented the parents

Only fear, that if I might tighten still time, then then simply afraid to at all their use
And can care a. Would still all will happen precisely then, when should happen?

Юля wrote:

only fear, that if I might tighten still time

:D
What you itself upper bar're putting? How many you should should feel free to hit, to "time has been delayed"?

JUlja, me seems you regulation different mom. Only need to feel time, when you will khotetsya child more just on light of, and not only you, but and father child. Well when a small man love and want parents.
I, for example, until birth their children, was ca to children at all, squeak before, wet, bitty snot-nosed, so much with them Admirals. And then suddenly saw niece, she me liked, round, rosy and wanted child, as-if something for.
Planets I have no in 5m (except Chiron) in Pisces.
Simply need’s zeitgeist, and Saturn promotes delay householder who prepared, but Mars can add energy process skating children :friends:, and Taurus fruitful a badge of.

Yulk, and your pyatidomnyy Saturn (and other) sorts of things BEFORE manages?

What you itself upper bar're putting? How many you should should feel free to hit, to "time has been delayed"?

Ah figs knows, I think, that if I not face until 35 years
The not face already never)

JUlja, me seems you regulation different mom. Only need to feel time, when you will khotetsya child more just on light of, and not only you, but and father child. Well when a small man love and want parents.

So here is father child future already year want
Constantly these talk that he already ready and as will nice, when we have will child, as he will for them worst and nurse the, in stores constantly pulling me to dityachim home, they - all these kolyasochki, crib, toys
And I want, but fear change. Can I'm selfish? All same I have kuspid 5 homes in Libra, Venus in Vodolee. And these signs not the most fertile (and Taurus - this sunny a badge of my future husband)
But to remain without children I not want.

In general. As the kind a monkey - and want, and speak.

Yulk, and your pyatidomnyy Saturn (and other) sorts of things BEFORE manages?

Saturn - manages 7 home
Mars - 11
And types he in 1997-in 5 (Skorp nothing not manages, he simply in 5 House)

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Practical psychology » What wants woman?