Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Practical psychology » What wants woman?

What wants woman?

Posts 61 to 80 of 82

chai wrote:

being realized thus realistically will not come him in head

Being realized in life under aid children can and will not come. Not will become such people implement in children their with shattered hopes and force their do the, about than themselves dreamed. But there is a powerful instinct continuation of kind of. His far to do with my? Yes still if he nalagaetsya on male sex instinct. Supposed to be on a in head, in work, sublimate energy? And if came it is time become woman mother, if her body requests. Or have people with spinal now body never will ask? Or when she ??? attracted quite baby she has not decompresses heart of and it not wanted move the text to breast a small little fetal ball?

stay wrote:

especially rewarding for assumption that the main task women - the Coalition as mother.

Quote from my office in this topic: "I believe, that if woman not realizovalas as mother, she not was able achieved as Womanas least on half"
Not in terms of social implementation, and in his Women’s but we.

Радуга wrote:

you meet ?? NOT its dreams, and then in the process communication he pugayusche, pugayusche and - khlop! - suddenly don, that need precisely he, full contrast to in general something your dream. With his flawed, snore of. With amazement don, that pick up the his entirely. And itself priyatnym ALL, free and positive. Seems, this is called love.

: Let and such. But I not call this love. First lapping characters goes, and then already you perceive this human as its, personal and so already shortcomings not have such significance. I perhaps, too praktichna has become, to hotel. There is proximity, there is mutual understanding, there is any feelings. But not LOVE. Me now importantly, to with this man me was comfortable experience and governing. Without sports type wild doesn and deal with drama.: Where my socks :blink:

Morozz wrote:

“Without sports type wild doesn and deal with drama.: Where my socks

About! Yes!! Already want without sports. Silent Family happiness. Storm youth overblew.

Helen wrote:

being realized in life under aid children can and will not come. Not will become such people implement in children their with shattered hopes and force their do the, about than themselves dreamed. But there is a powerful instinct continuation of kind of. His far to do with my? Yes still if he nalagaetsya on male sex instinct.

In our enlightened time the frequency occupational sex raze not is reflected on numbers children)
Instinct continuation of kind of also we as something now. Maybe, you not is so apparently driving - before this resisted within kind of, family (more often with initiative men even) and now all of this It blurs terribly.

Helen wrote:

A if came it is time become woman mother, if her body requests. Or have people with spinal now body never will ask? Or when she ??? attracted quite baby she has not decompresses heart of and it not wanted move the text to breast a small little fetal ball?

Ah here perishing on my view need to look to the moon closely. Moon iniaeeai in of female map, iniaeeai in nightlife - means och many.
Body have people from weak the Moon and with spinal of the hallmarks of - pregnancy not will ask. Rather even will concerning himself such agony)
And heart of, too, compress fuel not will - love to their children and umilenie under any their actions reality as times rate and biology. And here is on of strangers this mechanism often not works.

Morozz wrote:

Don’t know, not know.
Asts in Raque, Chinese system. Fifth in Skorpe, Fifth house filled. Like all more less, and children there is no and not it seems will (not want). Children girlfriends make me desire to run away

Need to would to see entire map - so nothing not do you say.
Seen your come - accurately whether asts in cancer?

Татьяна wrote:

This quotation from my preparing to step down in this topic: "I believe, that if woman not realizovalas as mother, she not was able achieved as Woman as least on half"
Not in terms of social implementation, and in his Women’s but we.

Not realized. That you fulfillment of female but we updates for?

Радуга wrote:

(Again same stamps of our patriarchal society, in the West woman for 30 only is beginning to plan family and all such and this NORMA, to this belong loyal, tolerable, respect choice women. Have us same if you to 25 not abandoned married and not has given birth to, then this pathology, and until 35 - you a goner option.

Of course the later giving birth not there is well, but in the West can itself such allow - level of medicine Regrettable.
Have us Academician E.S.Varga. yes and dangerously.
At all Western civilization, its values (individualism above all) largely undermined traditional family values. Have women emerged choice, express before simply not was.

chai wrote:

Generally Western civilization, its values (individualism above all) largely undermined traditional family values. Have women emerged choice, express before simply not was.

Traditional - yes! But so whether perishing this poorly? Have women emerged choice and this means, that forms relations and marriage extended.

Радуга wrote:

traditional - yes! But so whether perishing this poorly? Have women emerged choice and this means, that forms relations and marriage extended.

Not know. I loosely itself illustrate family values outside traditional :)
Have women emerged choice, but this choice not between tipimi family relations, but rather between family and than something else.
There is highly many women, which unwilling spend themselves (especially on early life) on house, family, children. Because there is highly many just outside this spheres, and this is much more attractive and historically.
And perhaps, it and well.

Но дальше происходит интересная вещь - женщины в какой-то момент хотят вернуться в пространство семейных ценностей (или забросив карьеру или желая развиваться уже в рамках семьи, потому что эти рамки уже не кажутся им ограничивающими, но - ограждающими), но парадокс в том, что это не всегда получается потому что семейные устои разваливаются по всему спектру - мужчины не получая привычного патриархатного уважения от женщин и общества, годам к тридцати тоже отбиваются от рук :D И уже плохо соответствуют своей традиционной роли кормильца, защитника и отца семейства.
I.e. - meet two personality and raze not can to conspire well they from each other want)
Here is and arise any experimental forms family)

Don’t realized. That you fulfillment of female but we updates for?

With those, about than wrote I me so immediately it is difficult conduct astrological mimic. I not with this hand considered this question. And in a whole, that concerns Women’s but we well says parable, that in this topic Regina led, on-my on the first page. Still if you read the subject entirely, I so same spoken in favor of its perspective viewing Karma and the as I its understand in respect embodiment precisely woman.

Татьяна wrote:

Since those, about than wrote I me so immediately it is difficult conduct astrological mimic. I not with this hand considered this question. And in a whole, that concerns Women’s but we well says parable, that in this topic Regina led, on-my on the first page. Still if you read the subject entirely, I so same spoken in favor of its perspective viewing Karma and the as I its understand in respect embodiment precisely woman.

Frankly, I not is ready now touch karma and transformation - reality subject dark and exploration of not subject to :pardon:

And here is an astrological reconcile here rather with the Moon. At all here choice a small. Have us two traditionally women’s planet - Venus and Long.
And respectively two (conditional support two) type women - with leading tend and leading the Moon.
For first type it is important BE Woman - beautiful, attractive (in different manifestations of the in camping on CHAMPION In sense - interesting), well-groomed (in sense beauty), successful in relations, is important romanticism, attention society, relations with Man of. And build up an own existance (of female but we I mean) passes through this. Btdubs, there is a huge number of women which simply vytsarapayut eyes for what of gratitude - precisely this cxtrsder monumental a significant part of the of them, applies to maternity in a whole sumptuously, with enthusiasm, but emphasis in both would still on Venus.

And there is the second type of - afternoon. Here already emphasis on self-realisation Wives Of / Mothers / Khozyayki - is important family (family with children, common family values, its role in House, nurture children, affairs children, husband (precisely as husband is, father family, affairs husband, it is important townsome (find clear, snorovistoe) waging farming and homes in a whole.

And precisely in difference between the between these kinds of and lies gap inter wives and mistresses)
Ideally woman should implement themselves and on the produce markets and on those respects equally successfully, but realistically so not is obtained, because this almost as determine on production)

Of course, except moon and Venus are important and of big, employment signs, asts, ICJ and the like. Nuances maps, but in a whole the division such and corrected

All are a good evening! :)

chai wrote:

Don’t know. I loosely itself illustrate family values outside traditional

Yes? And you, stay, know, that so-called nuklearnyy marriage (husband + wife + child / children) in psychology family is considered one of forms of an alternative marriage? :yes: T. E. Traditional form of family is family clan with have 3 grandmothers, him "Grandfather", every aunt, uncles and Optimisation family "add", bring examples of Bazaar Russian literature 19 century. Not in sense grandmothers-obdobi must be, and in sense Classic all together must. Then this traditsionaaya family. Tell, stay, you would in that in this case preferred: Tradition or innovation? :) So far, that over time is changing role marriage, because is changing role in sotsіumі men and women. A man more not is the breadwinner, many women earn enough. A man more can not be the protector, women now enough aggressive on least need. At first plan, in my opinion, serves S300M relations. Until we each other are pleasant, we together. But. All can change. That is why now so psychoanalysts civilian marriage, when people unconsciously leave opportunity "retreat."
. But in principle, stay, by and large I with you agree.

Girls, a large request. To discuss natalnye data Iron (ethnic group) Ii?ic better hereon destination.

In ties with a huge uvlechennostyu forumchanok and dense the destinations those that Spain subject "Chego wants woman" to read in parallel with theme Children in our maps

There same and discussion ASTs, DSTs and anything. :)

Chai wrote:

A here is an astrological reconcile here rather with the Moon. At all going here, mate a small. Have us two traditionally women’s planet - Venus and Long.

Yes this all understandable. This, as the saying goes, nuts and bolts astrology. So I with perspective, it's Karma's and considered this question, that position planets in map-this already a consequence moreover, that man worked you. In general, not affecting Karma difficult understand, why implementation women as Women as least on half goes through motherhood.

Who hold his liquor :) learns what impression you chips on men
Incidentally, who knows as looks Kamchatka berry? :)

Радуга wrote:

By the way, who knows as looks Kamchatka berry?

Bushy shrub such. Fruits of and colors several look like on are the hawthorn berries from. But higher.

Ah here is how not to believe in astrology? :) Result very accurately described woman with tend in The Maiden:

real particular,

You not of those who produces can only impression with first glance. Your sensuality was is like a thin dirty spirits — need to approach you take a closer, to feel their flavor. You chips impression very nit-picky women, because're fostering sensuality was, but thereby and define things like themselves. If you want smooth, then this should be a certain variety chocolate. If you not you can buy his, then better simply decline from pleasure. The same and with men.

You not are located to rapid flirtations, and have been waiting for meeting with utterly certain a man.

Of course, in a result this you terminates many fleeting is deprived. You have in anybody computer, which all podrazdelyaet on “well ” or“ poorly. ” Sensuality was same — this something such spontaneous democratic, the casual glance, for example, from which-rate is faster pulse, heart of beats faster and head goes loop.

Men fascinated you — but more often from afar. They are not solved to talk, fearing with your hand distance, and the old forest.

Астролог wrote:

Brush such. Fruits of and colors several look like on are the hawthorn berries from. But higher.

Thank you :) But I request forget-me-nots :dontknow:

Радуга wrote:

Thanks But I request forget-me-nots

Please)) summer., incidentally, nekazistaya.

Last edited by Астролог (Mar 20 2008 11:57:36)

The good theme! I never sichtala, that I very the good mother. Yes, I allocated much attention their then the boys are, and analyzed with them many and very their love. But here is even me seems great importance has age women. Now I would much did not so. And think, that with grandchildren get to splurge on full! :flag:
I with hard illustrate, as would lived now without children. But I not believe, that children this is the only for what comes woman in the world. Most important as woman themselves feels!
At all me seems, that if woman not has given birth to child, but was able change the world around themselves, was able become for men cause of inspiration and step upward-this already remarkable!
And perishing have you Rainbow this forum and the, that you one takes in life, not uniquely local it is important for the world, than the birth of child!
Although I on 200% uverenna, he have you will necessarily!
And even. Here is now, and ridicule I have material position higher middle modicum slightly, I would took on adopting unkind! After all not it is important as child comes in s life!

Галина wrote:

And even. Here is now, and ridicule I have material position higher middle modicum slightly, I would took on adopting unkind! After all not it is important as child comes in s life!
0+-

Fully share your opinion!

Галина wrote:

good piece theme!

So what same wants woman? :rolleyes:

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Practical psychology » What wants woman?