Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » All the brink of astrology » Worst, most disgusting difficult

Worst, most disgusting difficult

Posts 1 to 20 of 44

Greetings!
With holidays!

Let us remember starters.
That for you in the early studying astrology was the most difficult?

I am unique with 1992. For me VSE difficult, but under this frightening interestingly. Sometimes go into and in such stupor, that lowered hands. And then emerges the second breath. I constantly am learning. In this moment is worth the problem understanding of fusion planets in direktsiyakh. Want I get the until essence - that will give aspect of moon and Pluto, sun and Saturn. What wait events? Like would all easily, but.

I former unique with 1944. This interest was caused by the emergence of astrological literature, which first simply attracted – my attention. Forth me slightly-slightly was lucky and I just bought some worded VShKA, far was sent on absentia. 's been buying up increasingly consecutive, that was in proposal on “on mails and I kept reading the from cover to cover. ” was in own juice without any ties (topping clash) with other astrologers - here is my difficulty. Not voiceless was ask Council. Then the second difficulty - not shown back in particular element air, and this predicament in consulting, camping on E. Narabotke practice.
Then I learned, than useful psychology + married on guidance counsellor (in direct sense). In late all I understood what question for me the most difficult. Why I this explore and that with me is happening - this esoteric question.
Yes, it is difficult be'ant - here is the biggest difficulty. :pardon:

Greetings!
I as times now in the early studying.
The most difficult it turned out for me find in Natale although would one sign, that I collusion professional the astrologer.
Smiled here different notebook, the intel from betting with your social network, "crawl" on its map and became all sadder and sadder :(
Direct rulings on this I so and not has found. Wasn that type "hobby." :( :sorry:
Ho-ho-holy.
It seems, will have natalu "adjust to" under me :aikido:

Last edited by Morozz (May 4 2007 20:26:44)

I have on astrology, too, "formal" instructions. More on psychology.

And I and to think not been mulling, and know not knew pro astrology. Simply one times withdrew from home and has gone in Biblus Music in particular view able. The apparently 4-'s tomnik Fair "Psychology and Astrology." And money were on something another, purse seems. I buying books, SABlAN: Well,. Find in late worded VShKA. And accept Alliance’s unequivocal decision. For complacency is allowing all schools, all sites. Nothing not srezonirovalo, not is now over. I where something knew that this school the most the best and me be appropriate. Signs of astrologer reading only on 3 rate training in methodological preparatory Izraitelya. Broke a - I, the astrologer was born :). But this already not matter, even if would they not dilemmas.

Helen wrote:

Nakhozhu in late worded VShKA. And accept Alliance’s unequivocal decision. For complacency is allowing all schools, all sites. Nothing not srezonirovalo, not is now over. I where something knew that this school the most the best and me be appropriate.

Is ready sign up!
I when decided learn, have looked through the entire staff on the subject. Together just has found, but as pro VShKA've given, then all! Question "far go learn" sovereign liege immediately, remained rugged the answer :D

Morozz wrote:

She gets a lot of just has found, but as pro VShKA've given, then all! Question "far go learn" sovereign liege immediately, remained rugged the answer

Love VShKA all the heart. Pity, that Nicholas Kyamilevicha lost.

That concerns the most difficult, then, perhaps, this time has come in recent months. I on-gamletovski wonder if: Fatally all Ali there is no? And, admit, definitive answer not find. Although this nothing not changes in respect continuation of studying astrology.

Wu me on astrology, too, "formal" instructions. More on psychology.

Please, share, what informal instructions on astrologer. It comes. In map?!
Do then poiskayu :)

Iriani wrote:

Please, share, what informal instructions on astrologer. It comes. In map?! Do then poiskayu

This on astrolodzhere was debate in its time. There even is classification in dependence from aspects of Uranus: Professional in astrology, lover of (this I) and type besperspektivnyy. Although question controversial, in my opinion.

Want still add pro difficulties. Still it is difficult correctly to formulate problem for another person, to his not scare, not wary of offending and not offense.

Please, share, what informal instructions on astrologer. It comes. In map?!
Do then poiskayu

More individual. Uranium in 10d., 10d. In Vodolee.
And I have collective. Moon in Vodolee :)

Although, this on Globe. And in Globo Network Rio de Janeiro I not believe.

Is obtained, that can be mistake a professional-astrologer with the astrologer on team. This I to what if Uranus (/ Actis Systems not has relations to 2,6,10 homes (camping on E. Lifetime earnings on Uranus), then him the road only in lovers.
And love astrology - this very well vxcgfdtr. If perishing there is influence on Asts, moon, the Sun - the informal already impedes growth! However can be love play on fiddle, but. Not be able this :rofl:. When say, that astrology - this science, then imply childrens cast this science years :sorry: A here something and "crops up" a badge of of meticulous Virgin of.
Because cannot be treated uncritically to this opportunities, camping on E. Understand "in theory" without practice.
And here is now think, that astrology there was thousands of years until "discoveries" Uranus. And then, too, were methods for definitions fitness to astrology. Can be their and need considered informal?

A it is difficult correctly to formulate problem for another person, to his not scare, not wary of offending and not offense

Not understand your. Problems to decide, not to explain.
Wording - merkuriy (thought, logic) and Saturn (framework)

More individual. Uranium in 10d., 10d. In Vodolee.
And I have collective. Moon in Vodolee

Ah-with, then'm leaving, pryachut underground lots; :D No wounded or nor Uranus in 10 st, nor moon in Vodolee)

Although, this on Globe. And in Globo Network Rio de Janeiro I not believe

Of our protection. But am refering) :rolleyes: That's funny)

If perishing there is influence on Asts, moon, the Sun - the informal already impedes growth

Still correct aspect of organic and Uranus. Although have the most only semisextile.

Man, with an interest in unique, perhaps, will have the link.
3 th homes or Mercury with Uranus or category: Of st of home (on SVSh). Than stronger the link, those brighter expression of.
Prof.. An astrologer, perhaps, so
-If to this ties is actually added influence 2 and 3 average homes -ukazyvaet on profits
- + influence 7 th (customers)
- + 10 (vocational attractive opportunity)

Although many already famous Astrologers not found have themselves full ties, so. Question open)

Iriani wrote:

W. to decide, not to explain.

For example? As you regulation to decide, not explaining? More precisely, solve should C. And an astrologer, in my opinion, to clarify can, help recognize problem.

So. I have Long in Vodolee :) Uranus manages 10 st and is in 5 st :) A at all interestingly, in ancient times foretell which principle taking in "VShKA"? :) Probably, any instructions all same found.

to clarify can, help recognize problem

Now understand ;)
There is same things that as times to explain and not need to)

Iriani wrote:

There are same things that as times to explain and not need to

For example?

For example, fixed problems in particular. Ah, you'll explain it you me talk less, and I THAT is what have this impression (love, hatred and camping on Afghan, am in this able.
- mutabelnym the comrades who (tag mutabelnost), of course, as times need explanations-explanations of.
But if is worth any the problem on the cross, then to speak should only facts, to call things their names, because withdraw can be far in talk.

Iriani wrote:

But if is worth any the problem on the cross, then to speak should only facts, to call things their names, because withdraw can be far in talk.

At all I agree. But, with other hand, to call things their names - this means trigger there. Action equals counter. And have fixed signs especially. That concerns operating relevant facts, then a lovely way to, but again same, provided, that m to ready changes. Exactly, in my opinion, this and there is most it is difficult, understand how man to them ready.

But, with other hand, to call things their names - this means trigger there.

There -ukazanie on ", little hole." When filming lens, the sun Dazzling eyes strongly is accurately, but then can be and without points walk)

provided, that cel-to ready changes.

If not ready, then nothing not will, but attempt to made-came -reshilsya. And this already deal the most appealed. Although there are such, who constantly somewhere churchgoers)
If ready, then is very is changing. Even and without astrologer-by)

there is most it is difficult, understand how man to them ready.

This as times and not it is difficult. :) exhaustive information throughout in sight immediately same. Simply how-the other question.

A at all interestingly, in ancient times foretell which principle taking in "VShKA"?

Have ancient was Mercury. And like 3 house.

mm-hmm. But am refering) That's funny)

Simply have other astrologers, about war testimony of to astrology, not read. In my opinion

You are here » Ephemerides forum » All the brink of astrology » Worst, most disgusting difficult