Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » All the brink of astrology » Worst, most disgusting difficult

Worst, most disgusting difficult

Posts 21 to 40 of 44

About "douranicheskoy" era astrology I already somewhere stuttered, but closing. Then always watched on Mercury.
On to Vronsky his desirable have in the first-quarters (morning and retrogradnyy) within from 6 until 11 degrees from sun. On expense homes and signs nothing not I’d say, but look at the Merk A. Dora Ukrainian Galician - here is a good example of.
Incidentally, Iriani, accurately's a good point pro a good aspect of between Jupiter and Uranus - this successful predictions.
Me was lucky, I have trigon, but Merk with Uranus in of increasing.

Юра wrote:

but look at the Merk A. Dora Ukrainian Galician - here is a good example of.

But as precisely can be look at Merk A. Dora Ukrainian Galician?
I have between Jupiter and Uranus there is nothing, and Mercury in shall with Jupiter, and morning, and retrogradnyy. Truth, 17 degrees from sun.

And I have Mer. Himself itself is a master :)

aspect of between Jupiter and Uranus - this successful predictions.

Listened name -aspekt astrologers. Typically, lovers go on harmonious, and working - on napryagam)
Have themselves quite recently dug up minor among them.)

Jupiter and Uranus there is nothing

And this you not prevents be the astrologer ;)

Mercury in shall could we talk from Jupiter

Ah this OK simply scholar warehouse mind. In any field.
Me one uranium on asts lack without the rest of the! :) ))

What for you in the early studying astrology was the most difficult?

For me the most difficult in the early was synthesis astrological indicators. Here is see position planets, see aspects of, but all on-separately, together raze muster not can. And when finally me this managed, was such a sense of, as-if in childhood, when to read learned :D: Directly euphoria any.

Helen wrote:

Signs of astrologer reading only on 3 rate training in methodological preparatory Izraitelya.

Lena, and can be their quoting? I something not remember such a.

About rulings on astrology in map: And if I have Uranus (upr.7,8) in connecting with Sun behaves similarly (upr.1,2) and vami (upr.10) is can testify about work in sphere astrology? Think can. All the more, that and SU, too, in this same svyazke- can smell my this :). And here is with Jupiter have Uranus ties there is no. :(

Татьяна wrote:

Lena, and can be their quoting? I something not remember such a.

Quote from a:
"In primarily for forecasting is replies Uranus (and XI house. If in natalnoy map there are strong emphasis on Uranus (Uranus manages an ascendant, or Sun behaves similarly, or X home, is worth in X or I House) and on XI house (several planets is worth in XI House. The sun or Uranus in XI House, Mr. horoscope manages XI home), — the can be suggest, that from owner maps tickles a good astrologer, umeyushiy to do accurate forecasts.
Uranium or blood regardless XI homes must be are linked with Sun behaves similarly or the Moon through aspects of or through governance. Our contemporaries have, akess Uranus in Raque or in question, with the outset have some advantages, because in their maps Uranus is governed by svetilami.
Except this, for astrologer very it is important have a good Mercury. Mercury can be a head of ASC, MC, stand in I, III, X homes. Under this Mercury should be necessarily stems with senior planets or with Khironom.
Forecasting is, as we already talked, process very power untangle over the. 3 map astrologer should be is a badge of Virgin of, because precisely Epiphanius gives necessary patience, skill not leak nuances, desire to to double-check made conclusions. So Astrologers with upward Virgin of have more chance learn to to forecast. "

Ah in general and a whole can be find mimic, although and carried Astrologers so and not came to single view about criteria astrologer on natalu. So that Perhaps every map need to individually study and look emphasis :)

A here is with Jupiter have Uranus ties there is no.

And here is with 11 home there is :) He there home to in handle my basket.

Татьяна wrote:

To me the most difficult in the early was synthesis astrological indicators. Here is see position planets, see aspects of, but all on-separately, together raze muster not can.

Yes, all so. Until now until this causes "abundance sweat" :O :(

Yes certainly. I have in the Virgin 4 planet and Jupiter chakhlenkiy. Synthesis for me this at all something what lies beyond all limits. But analysis nothing.

And me worse just were homes. And until,, too, there is. Synthesis Chinese system. Signifikatora and planets within :)

Bountiful all time days.
And here is interestingly, whom-thread was it is difficult with astronomy in astrology? For me this simply flour! Vxcgf Perhaps, I one such increase tugodumka. And European fig can withdraw from me an astrologer, let even and Uranus on Asts, and the Sun, Merk, Mars in Vodolee in 3 st, and blood regardless horoscope - in 11 forge the And with the astronomical vykladkami - tense, all right.

Yolka wrote:

A here is interestingly, whom-thread was it is difficult with astronomy in astrology?

Yes. Me :) Since waters v understand abstract things extremely difficult. Although have you, The tree, Mercury in Vodolee. On the idea of, understanding of should be easy.

I have in local networks provider many curiously documentary and television films about Cosmos. In particular there is films Air Force about planets solar system, there is abaldenye photos adopted Hubble. Let all of this popular astronomy, but something in this there is and attractive.

Радуга wrote:

Since waters v understand abstract things extremely difficult. Although have you, The tree, Mercury in Vodolee. On the idea of, understanding of should be easy.

Javadxan, here is and fishechka for reflection. Rainbow, can be, with waters v far easier entire this system to imagine, so say domestic was? For me as times the most a big problem - this see mentally picture type: Here is Earth, here is she wriggles around around the sun, here is the rest planets, all of this as would in the center of the heavenly spheres, here is pole this the most spheres, here is heavenly equator, here is so here is this is projected on plane of the ecliptic. Have-have-sovereign. In general, nothing this I pleasantly to imagine not can! :) A in especially system homes that in different planes are built. In short, or virtual cretinism. But I try to put :bb:, even educational disk has bought on astronomy. Because my air Mercury not times me has proven, that if long strain the brain in efforts to deal, then necessarily you'll figure it out!

Юра wrote:

Wu me in local networks provider many curiously documentary and television films about Cosmos.

And this thought! Thanks to, Yura. Here is "aboot" to we will conduct home sort and cheap staff and I, too, what-thread itself'm going to pump useful :)))

Yolka wrote:

To me as times the most a big problem - this see mentally picture type: Here is Earth, here is she wriggles around around the sun, here is the rest planets, all of this as would in the center of the heavenly spheres, here is pole this the most spheres, here is heavenly equator, here is so here is this is projected on plane of the ecliptic. Have-have-sovereign. In general, nothing this I pleasantly to imagine not can! And in especially system homes that in different planes are built.

Tir, and you homilies building systems homes study not on papers, and on following. Your Mercury signs deals better, than of images.

Yolka wrote:

A here is interestingly, whom-thread was it is difficult with astronomy in astrology? For me this simply flour! Vxcgf Perhaps, I one such increase tugodumka. And European fig can withdraw from me an astrologer, let even and Uranus on Asts, and the Sun, Merk, Mars in Vodolee in 3 st, and blood regardless horoscope - in 11 forge the And with the astronomical vykladkami - tense, all right. For me as times the most a big problem - this see mentally picture type: Here is Earth, here is she wriggles around around the sun, here is the rest planets, all of this as would in the center of the heavenly spheres, here is pole this the most spheres, here is heavenly equator, here is so here is this is projected on plane of the ecliptic. Have-have-sovereign. In general, nothing this I pleasantly to imagine not can! And in especially system homes that in different planes are built. In short, or virtual cretinism. But I try to put :bb:, even educational disk has bought on astronomy. Because my air Mercury not times me has proven, that if long strain the brain in efforts to deal, then necessarily you'll figure it out!

Радуга wrote:

“I don’t Since waters v understand abstract things extremely difficult. Although have you, The tree, Mercury in Vodolee. On the idea of, understanding of should be easy.

For my water of Mercury this most interesting! All the more, that understanding of astrology simply you up the M1 from understanding of astronomy. On today there are many computer astronomical programs-simulators space, programs-planetariev and even - or theme on subject space. If whom interestingly - ready help ;). Can be will lead the and a separate subject on let programs, to not offtopit.

Zvezdochetwrote:

Meanwhile more, that understanding of astrology simply you up the M1 from understanding of astronomy. On today there are many computer astronomical programs-simulators space, programs-planetariev and even - or theme on subject space. If whom interestingly - ready help

Very are interested in. :jumping: When spinning new about astrology people stranger with its amelioration, then well would rely on what the demonstration with and geotsentricheskie them softball model numbers system. And was would at all it's great if would in these un. Run aspects of between planets. Yes would clearly show as and on that relies astrology. :idea:

Zvezdochet, if you can help, in advance thankful.

Can be who even from forums that tell pollsters? :flag:

Last edited by Николай (Apr 6 2008 12:51:48)

Helen wrote:

"In primarily for forecasting is replies Uranus and XI house. If in natalnoy map there are strong emphasis on Uranus (Uranus manages an ascendant, or Sun behaves similarly, or X home, is worth in X or I House) and on XI house (several planets is worth in XI House. The sun or Uranus in XI House, Mr. horoscope manages XI home), — the can be suggest, that from owner maps tickles a good astrologer, umeyushiy to do accurate forecasts. Uranium or blood regardless XI homes must be are linked with Sun behaves similarly or the Moon through aspects of or through governance. Our contemporaries have, akess Uranus in Raque or in question, with the outset have some advantages, because in their maps Uranus is governed by svetilami.. "

First write, that Uranus should manage Sun behaves similarly, and several strings below already zombie with legs on head: Is considered zachotnym the, that Uranus himself is governed by Sun behaves similarly and the Moon (until was in Raque-question).

You are here » Ephemerides forum » All the brink of astrology » Worst, most disgusting difficult