Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Radiks - basis astrologicheskogo analysis » Instructions on the beauty in particular

Instructions on the beauty in particular

Posts 1 to 20 of 99

People, have Yana don Novikovoy http://junona.org/index.php yet another interesting article Instructions on the beauty in particular. Me seems, it will be interesting discuss! Truth, in the list or women I not saw the, that on my avatar. :(

And what here to discuss?
Good study, although about beauty can be until opupeniya debate, for ????? its glance on the, that such beauty))

3. aspect of Venus to Mars. Also quite often meet aspects of Venus to tertiary planets- Uranus, Neptune sextile and Pluto.
4.4. The sun in air svoystva, also often in the Virgin, question, Piscesand Raque.
5. 2. The sun in 11, 10and 1 homes.
5. 3. Mars in 5, 9, 11 homes.
5.4. Moon in 1, 5, and also 2 and 6 homes.
7. Usually needs several instructions from these, to was attractiveness. But, though what this instructions. For example, aspect of Venus with vami capable give attractiveness, even without relations Venus to an Ascendant, or to Grocer Asts at all. However, meets, modicum and extremely rarely, when Venus not has relations nor to an Ascendant, nor to his Grocer, nor to Mars. But then she has aspects of to senior planets. Or Asts is in question, or Venus a weak and camping on D. I.e., something, yes there is.

Have themselves has found higher described signs of, I can you pretend apparently on enrollment in list beauties)

Last edited by Юля (May 4 2007 23:10:15)

Юля wrote:

good study

Good :)

Юля wrote:

although about beauty can be until opupeniya debate, for ????? its glance on the, that such beauty))

We, rising Telchikhi, now not popular, although years 200 ago good woman thin ” and you its lethally offended would :) Jan rested on modern preferences, and can be someday will appear and other research :) about other historical eras and criteria beauty :)

Юля wrote:

and what here to discuss?

And you speak: What here to discuss? :) By the way, I Jan again to us invited on discussion its articles.

4.1. A weak Venus, especially in the Virginand in Ovne. Also often - to the Twins and in question. Often and in an.
4.2. Mars in question and Libra. Often at embraced, to show the, and also in Raque.
4.4. The sun in airsvoystva, also often in the Virgin, question, Pisces and Raque.
5.5. Blood regardless the ascendant - in 11and 10 homes.

This I have themselves has found! Indicated,, too, make any attempts! pok

This interestingly! To read it to you statistics, but the truth where?

Tex. :)

Most obviously, that aspects of Venus with senior planets give not only attractiveness (though and not always), but and the, that man seems pleasant many people. That obviously on example kosmogramm stars. Top planet are linked with America sub consciousness, with arkhetipami, because being veiled such people very many "touches." To the same, by themselves aspects of these planets give attractiveness, although not so, as aspects of Mars, and not always. Known, that aspect of Venus to Uranus gives bright, a fancy being veiled. Very often sexual. Beauty such a human is capable truly to fight cleanly.

:beee: A interestingly, 's Spaceman anyone?
Plus Venus in the Virgin (at all a surprising a near certainty have observed Jan, Venus does the weak like. Deal strongly taints quadrature (disambiguation) organic to ASTs-the contestant yes and, as already stated, ASTs in Taurus not strongly now popular in terms of standard beauty. But in a whole I, too, want sign there same!

Still Yana'll drop in a box: Have Sergei Zhigunov quadrature (disambiguation) Venus-Mars.

All Hi!
I remember me on VShKA were instructions on the beauty such (on memory):
- harmonious aspect of Venus and moon
- aspect of Venus to ASTs
- Regulations and aspects of Neptune and Venus have attitude to beauty.
About sun, something not remember, like would not was no rulings.

Yes, article interesting! Jan - brilliant!
Many different thought I have appeared after reading this material.
Frankly me more zainteresovali data on goroskopam, not kosmogrammam. Ah, not can all people, born in one day with Curteen Deneuve or includes Claudia Schiffer calls be beautiful. :D
Although, conclusions about how, that does the weak Deviat Venus gives alluring being veiled accept on all 100. In first seen this have survivors customers attractively, not stars. And second, all same weak position planet forces woman this man moves in this direction. And still with Devey notorious attention and attention to location--near train station! Such a L will not allow itself to float abdomen or withdraw without manicure on people. :)
Interesting me it looked the, that have many beauties Venus in 10 or 11 House. T.’s for human his being veiled very is important, this his social status, his career, his goal (10 house). Ah and 11 house - this love public, recognition, popularity. T.’s man winning Parliamentary recognition and popularity thanks to their foreign mind. This the case, when man she. His like for what he such cute and comfortable people.

ASTs in Libra and question have majority beauties. With Pope Leo agree. Astsendentnye Lions are at show themselves with beneficial hand, rolled out dignity and hide shortcomings. Yes and the makings of a have them usually good. And here is Shield. Scales, after all slowly bottom-up a badge of. And on statistics most often ASTs is mired precisely in Shield and have or and have ugly. Seems somewhere smiled, that roughly 30% people have ASTs in traditional transportation.

Last edited by aluska (May 5 2007 18:43:08)

Helen wrote:

We recall me on VShKA were instructions on the beauty such (on memory): - harmonious aspect of Venus and moon - aspect of Venus to ASTs - Regulations and aspects of Neptune and Venus have attitude to beauty.

The first 2 understandable. And Neptune here somehow through?

Want to share feeling was that about ascendant the Lions. Have us at work colleague with Pope Leo on ASTs, say directly, quite stacked girl. However she has surprisingly combine skill set themselves and sense of own dignity and such a harmony from it emanates, that shortcoming figures simply not notice. Very flamboyant being veiled, hair thick, always sumptuously are stacked. Graceful wearing, vivid, but in measure. L always well-groomed, with manicure, depilation is not. In general, a good pattern for role model. Likes themselves. What and all wish :)

All same one rising Leo not enough for beauty. Am familiar with one madam, with Pope Leo on ASTs and Trinom Long Venus in aquatic svoystva. Beautiful, I would its not panel called. From it emanates a total harmony and soft charisma. Communication with it - balm applied on wound by. Beauty different case and every its assesses on their domestic criteria.
And Neptune, he after all vyponyaet functions superior moon (in library VShKA I so and not engulfed, not understands my parole :(). Know girl with famous Neptune Fountain - on ASTs. Moon and Venus weak and not linked. Its call beautiful. Lots the bright hair and povoloka in the eyes of (influence Neptune) combined with accurate features faces and figures give it awesomeness.

Юля wrote:

3. Aspect of Venus to Mars. Also quite often meet aspects of Venus to tertiary planets - Uranus, Neptune sextile and Pluto.
4.4. The sun in air svoystva, also often in the Virgin, question, Pisces and Raque.
5. 2. The sun in 11, 10 and 1 homes.
5.4. Moon in 1, 5, and also 2 and 6 homes.
7. Usually needs several instructions from these, to was attractiveness. But, though what this instructions. For example, aspect of Venus with vami capable give attractiveness, even without relations Venus to an Ascendant, or to Grocer Asts at all. However, meets, modicum and extremely rarely, when Venus not has relations nor to an Ascendant, nor to his Grocer, nor to Mars. But then she has aspects of to senior planets. Or Asts is in question, or Venus a weak and camping on D. I.e., something, yes there is.

Hmm. 'm here is its map:
1. Sekstil Venus to Mars. Compound Venus with famous Neptune Fountain -, sekstil to lower our standards.
2. The sun in Vodolee.
3. The sun in 1 House.
4. Mars in 9 House.
5. Moon truth in 11 - nepopalo. [Pio [i
6. Venus on Asts (the Orb 3 gr)
And corrected What same me now to do? cxtrsder

Alina, you, on-my, well are attractive :)

Venus in ovene and retain the - this points to the beauty?

Izar wrote:

Venus in ovene and retain the - this points to the beauty?

On outcomes research Yana don - yes. At all an interesting conclusion have.

Javadxan! Have other astrologers contrary. Ah, I believe that have people tastes different. As on me Venus in Ovene, shlyushechnaya quite. Although, about vkusyakh not soryat. This woman like alone, me other. The truth there is daughter time, not gravitas. / F. Beckon /

P. S. I have in particular about 80-90% with these rulings. :)

Last edited by Izar (May 7 2007 21:04:03)

Izar wrote:

How on me Venus in Ovene, shlyushechnaya quite.

There is no, rather the first can a man in love admit :)

Ah, not know. I saw these individuals. There is no. And style have them. I think as and thought. Category: FidoNet

Venus in Ovne have women - primitive, clumsy, least girly (I.M.H.O.,)
At all not love fire Venus, they me boring)

I, too, recently such a girl seen. Very an appealing. But remaining there is no.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Radiks - basis astrologicheskogo analysis » Instructions on the beauty in particular