Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Radiks - basis astrologicheskogo analysis » Instructions on the beauty in particular

Instructions on the beauty in particular

Posts 21 to 40 of 99

In-about-camping on

And in men whom what likes?
I here is in men Teltsovskuyu Venus love. Such a she. Telluric, cozy, epikureyskaya and being, that simply partners)

One the lady such a watch. Reminds of the elephant in a china room. Although this not reason summed up on all Wehner in Ovne.

Радуга wrote:

Reminds me of of the elephant in a china room. Although this not reason summed up on all Wehner in Ovne

My the familiar not only with tend, she has still Long and Asts in Ovne. And being veiled An Angel Tit :)

All Hi!
Lena, thank you still times for invitation. :)
Alla, agree with you absolutely. As times overcompensating a little have weak Wehner has place be. Asts in Libra gives proportionality and outstanding joy has come, very often meet beautiful people with so an ascendant.
That concerns the, that have or people lead of a weak Venus, so the on days appeared another reaffirming - are looking on Okuluse in section "Database data" - "Ioaeai beautiful women the world’s" - "outcome of processing statistical data" on exiled:
http://oculus.ru/bases.php
Data, incidentally, largely coincide. And signs Venus, and signs Mars (Lev), and Long in the Twins and camping on D. And camping on P. Although base this generates already not I. Note, that ostentatious just there meets a strong Venus - in Taurus and in Libra. But most often - by and a weak - Aries and Sunik. Divergences small, too, there is. But, apparently, because, that base Okulusa a year of the largely on polls population - 10 the most-the most, or 100. And they often not didn - people call often not the most or, and most popular. To example, Meg Ryan, Jennifer Aniston, Jerri Khalliuell and camping on D. By no means the most beautiful women world call cannot be. Although women these, to be sure, very they ’.

Jan.

My the familiar not only with tend, she has still Long and Asts in Ovne. And being veiled An Angel Tit

And character?

Venus in ovene, indeed, uh, very articulate. An independent and selfish.

Venus in Ovne have women - primitive, clumsy, least girly (I.M.H.O.,)

About own clumsiness - this to marsu I.M.H.O.,.

Femininity - this already society.

I here is in men Teltsovskuyu Venus love. Such a she. Telluric, cozy, epikureyskaya and being, that simply partners)

On the idea of, astrological, for sympathy replies venera, means us must likes Venus, which us suited :).

And that such at all beauty?

Sexuality on marsu goes.

Izar wrote:

A that such at all beauty?

Venus vcty3

Venus

There is no. I at all, that such beauty? Simply if take this example. He is based on sympathy society.

I here thought.

If beauty this collective interpriting.
Then have human must be aspects of Chinese system. Horoscope, AU and Venus with mazhernymi planets. And this ?????.

On the beauty, perhaps, even can be watch and differently. Here is now many firms alumni cosmetic properly, camping on E. Production and somehow any network counting or direct sales of. For examples pick up volumes K Mary Kay - company is based 13.9.1963g ok.GMT 15 :0 0 Propulsion Dallas 32N51 263E09 Asts 25Vesov. So here is Venus here is at embraced, to show the in 11d. In companies work exclusively women and Long in Raque is worth on ICJ. Goes back Mars in 1997-- increasingly-??? this business.

Izar wrote:

I here thought.

If beauty this collective interpriting.

? :)

Izar wrote:

Then why oh why have human must be aspects of Chinese system. Horoscope, AU and Venus with mazhernymi planets. And this ?????.

But-yes-and-and-and? :)
About collective kinship theory of genomic imprinting somewhere agree. In my opinion, kraosta is determined by those values, which on this moment there is in obeschestve. Say, in the early twentieth century Marina Cvetaeva clutched its feet in the pelvis with ice water and were breathing ziomy in raspakhnutoe window, to ache consumption, become pale and thin ”. Maturation change in society created its object beauty, based on symbols of the disintegration and of dying.

In Nigeria until now girl on of marriageable age't question long hours on castle on several months and copiously fed, especially bread. Have them is considered, that learns thinner in that 120 kg this the shame for parents.

In all times which was valued women with vividly quantified your lady bodies, in looks which we the message, that they are ready to give rice to children. In the eastern world these beauty standards, fortunately still persisted.

Now values have changed in force series of causes. First, the world became stable (in sense individual nations individual life, camping on E. People not are dying from hunger, epidemics and camping on Afghan, there is no threats give rice to children and camping on D. So image beauty - this healthy, sports woman, the Beautiful, so say, natural beauty. Another direction - this "Hackus from Buchenwald", this what we see on podiums of. Partly this explains those, that many Weeks homosexuals and their object beauty strongly driving in boyish costly.

And at all, here is interesting the discussion about beauty

Are looking. Old artists all draw a bit fat women, that in the produce markets in Taurus.
During the war, the US were drawings uninhibited women their soldiers, that it seems on a venus in sheep once. Incidentally, as many have amerekosov favorite women with tend in barashke!

Last edited by Izar (May 9 2007 22:59:08)

Venus in Ovne - woman hot, is ready through all fronts pass, that would to meet with favorite. Valued moment love.
For soldier this, too, pieces of happiness on colors tragedy war. And the country already meaning not has. Think army Napoleon with courtesans in.

Yura wrote:

Venus in Ovne - woman hot, is ready through all fronts pass, that would to meet with favorite. Valued moment love.

Yura, thank you you for humane approach, and the creating here so opinionated and highly unsavory remarks about ovnovskoy the produce markets (she de and shlyushechnaya, and clumsy, and least girly. Directly monster some) I with his precisely such tend proved. Flushed st forge the Several obeskurazhennoy. As something famously all forgotten about such a notion of a as "individuality"

Last edited by Yolka (May 10 2007 12:57:49)

So and knew
That anyone on its expense adopts)
Venus after all you have, Yolka, certainly with aspects, which its "readjust")

I have here is Venus in Vodolee
Filthy Venus on fact, and interpret its onwww.benaughty.com, nourished German, the Cold she and part)

But aspects of to it its expression of very readjust)

On human need look through facts, and not through R. Map.

Yuri veshe accurately said!
Reality accurately,! About ring. I did!

Last edited by Izar (May 10 2007 22:37:30)

Юля wrote:

I have here is Venus in Vodolee Filthy Venus on fact, and interpret its onwww.benaughty.com, nourished German, the Cold she and part)

She not the Cold, she a loaded. Until not prikosnyoshsya, nothing not understandable. But goes right through your until founding. What matters is not abandon its to stay without supervision, and the can going bust excess electricity. And then pay-and-Hanseatica will give painful for. ;)

Last edited by Юра (May 11 2007 07:39:11)

Reality yes)
And if given, that have me to this-charged the produce markets trine from Pluto (Skorp, 5 house), sekstil from Neptune (the firmament, 6 house) and squaring from Mars (Skorp, 5 house), then weapon in it the still)

Aren the rich a 5D. :D Direct the road in show business. :dance:

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Radiks - basis astrologicheskogo analysis » Instructions on the beauty in particular