Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Radiks - basis astrologicheskogo analysis » Instructions on the beauty in particular

Instructions on the beauty in particular

Posts 41 to 60 of 99

Zanyatnaya article :) Found it have themselves a long signs of beauty, but believe themselves, rather is of spectacular, although listened and 2008 on parts of beauty. For polyphenols overweight-sec.

Snowelf wrote:

To polyphenols overweight-sec.

:/ This is eternal dispute between "manekenschitsami" and "crumpets." Know, Snowelf, I controlled thing I’d say, but nevertheless. The true beauty from within goes, from domestic harmony, confidence in itself and no relations to stronger not has. Not parents admire one its old hat. Say, that stacked - this nothing not say, VERY stacked, but there such Lev on ASTs-those. Chic simply yre563 There husband love, life not represents, on the hands of wears and camping on D. And camping on P.

And I with you and getten berry even message is a consonant :) Just want several to for moreover, to feel themselves adequately.
And at all if interestingly, you can look at me http://snowelf.by.ru/album.htm
But at all I not too photogenic, me need to in dynamics look :)

And I you already seen. And not times :) And smiled many. :)

Yes?! Here is this surprise! :D Antoshka that whether woman suggested that? ;)

I-e-e-uh. Vcty3 history about this conceals. Still who whom that woman suggested that question lings :D However, we diverted attention from themes. So, that we see on photo? :) We see an attractive Young woman, being veiled which well replies its ASTs. And who-thread at all saw less attractive rising Skorpa? (Question rhetorical :))

Beauty - deal taste. Very in the perceived :)
Even classical beauty not all likes

Saw and Skorpov and Libra and other.

At all I concluded, that attractiveness (not beauty!) depends in most extent from as man himself themselves feels (how attractive, happy, you're the cool) and how for a follows.
Has seen many such metamorphosis.

chai wrote:

Generally I concluded, that attractiveness (not beauty!) depends in most extent from as man himself themselves feels (how attractive, happy, you're the cool) and how for a follows.
Has seen many such metamorphosis

Absolutely agree! Perishing how many times't eist world: Nothing themselves, people! Changing from within, man its very is changing and superficially and people this feel and perceive.

Generally I concluded, that attractiveness (not beauty!) depends in most extent from as man himself themselves feels (how attractive, happy, you're the cool) and how for a follows.

The last time epithet - an attractive - wears for me some vividly expressed negative connotation
As only d in able cast what in words their human errors sensations - why so
Necessarily’ll share

And at all
Me personally man either superficially likes, either not likes
And no relations to his beauty in equitably across sense this not has

"Real for kompliman" (with), Elena! :) I think, that all-??? Tushka lakes woman suggested that (I OK his long know, we in one newspaper worked :D
And about attractive looks ascendant lowlife Scorpions make it personally I would told the next: They not necessarily are beautiful, although, of course, can such be, but perishing certainly with vedminkoy and sexual magnetism. Me usually make 2008 about eye, nourished German, in them magic, hypnosis and all such. And magic whom like it or eyes will allocate, here and pisanoy belle, show up for on an empty place (yes still recall my Neptune in a 1 House!) :D A, can be, such a the zest of the and much more expensive classically right traits? If anything, me the most likes its face, not need to me another from the most recognized raskrasavits! Now. Maybe, you proudly'm gonna expose profile picture of the two :D
About "young women" (again thankie!) Do I look younger than their years, yes. So same look and my parents. Comparing our horoscopes, tried to find something the general, that allowed us aptly "zakonservirovatsya." Has found have all three figures quite’t get signs either of Scorpio (father himself Sunik, I have there Asts with famous Neptune Fountain - the), either Capricorn (I have there stellarium from organic, of Saturn and Venus, have father - Saturn same, and have mothers - Long on MC). As think, could whether this shape molozhavost?

Last edited by Snowelf (Aug 2 2007 18:16:48)

Юля wrote:

me personally man either superficially likes, either not likes

Narrator: "Yulia, and can be an indiscreet question? And have Taurus that on ASTs? Simply interestingly :) he same you likes? :)

Snowelf wrote:

Mindjart proudly'm gonna expose profile picture of the two

Ah here is! Quite another deal! yre563

Snowelf wrote:

How think, could whether this shape molozhavost?

Relatively listed you signs of nothing not I’d say. Not am sure, however think, that aspect of Venus with v can this give. And you have he there is.
And that this you have for the reference in signature? You worked at determined whether in this magazine? Or simply so? :)

Snowelf wrote:

I think, that all-??? Tushka lakes woman suggested that

Ah honestly no! Dfs54e I actually quite self-sufficient in judgments, and from him broken nothing not polls during fdgf Itself there you have snooping-snooping and not times him told, that I like Rue. And then, when you here appeared, immediately why something thought: What that this you. Not know perishing that to what and as, but in chance I not believe. Means, times stars so alia, means so need to.

Радуга wrote:

A that this you have for the reference in signature?

This I try in signature baby off put, but not is obtained why something :/

Радуга wrote:

aspect of Venus with v can this give. And you have he there is.

And that? Very can be! After all have mothers Venus in connecting with v in Taurus, and have father they, too, in connecting, only Sagittarius!

Радуга wrote:

Itself there you have snooping-snooping and not times him told, that I like Rue. And then, when you here appeared, immediately why something thought: What that this you. Not know perishing that to what and as, but in chance I not believe. Means, times stars so alia, means so need to.

Heh, our international sympathy with reciprocated :) A I simply saw exile on site in your portrait! Ah stars certainly correctly rastasovalis on the sky. :yes:

JUlja, and can be an indiscreet question? And have Taurus that on ASTs? Simply interestingly he same you likes?

Have Taurus - get knows, like Actis Systems, but quite possibly, that Fish
However on his ment expressly visible Aries mixture with a Pisces and Aquarius (constellation)
Ah he me at times likes, at times there is no, when as
In a whole likes - masculine face, Ovnovskie eyebrows, angelic eyes have, smile'm a Pisces
And in the delegation in 1 House attracts to him girls, as flies on honey
And that?

Юля wrote:

and that?

Yes nothing write home about, simply attempted to understand who you however. Description of my, what a pretty vxcgfdtr especially here is this

Юля wrote:

on his ment expressly visible Aries mixture with a Pisces and Aquarius (constellation)

One my acquaintance has on ASTs Pisces and a more insufferable part of Aries. Is expressed this in very high growth and the utmost center of the, although often say, that rising'm a Pisces give completeness.

Snowelf wrote:

our international sympathy with reciprocated

Yeah let us friends with one another forums from day to day :bye:

One my acquaintance has on ASTs Pisces and a more insufferable part of Aries. Is expressed this in very high growth and the utmost center of the, although often say, that rising Fish give completeness.

Ah I inclination is to Vodoleyu on Asts
Growth - the average, Sharon - there is
But here is these eyeballs on my purely Vodoleyskie not get anything past you

Yes nothing write home about, simply attempted to understand who you however.

Flax, ah there is still heap people, which me are pleasant
This from their Asts not depends
Honestly :D

Incidentally, has found for Rainbow before on subject relations or not relations Saturn to molozhavosti (Found it in one of those this same Forum!)
Capricorn: Helps long and stubbornly hard over than something. Helps recast karma. Slows KhOD biological CHAIR, increases expectancy the earth life.
So that it is likely, that not only Venus with v “own ” to molzhavomu mind maturing human, but and Saturn!

Last edited by Snowelf (Aug 4 2007 20:11:03)

Snowelf wrote:

By the way, has found for Rainbow before on subject relations or not relations Saturn to molozhavosti

Thank you!

Snowelf wrote:

Found it in one of those this same Forum!

Have us here that whether? And where? vxcgfdtr

Snowelf wrote:

the firmament: Helps long and stubbornly hard over than something. Helps recast karma. Slows KhOD biological CHAIR, increases expectancy the earth life.
So that it is likely, that not only Venus with v “own ” to molzhavomu mind maturing human, but and Saturn!

Elfiya, raze not dispute! :) But with his devey zanudlivostyu like would 'Market in the details. Saturn traditionally stems with had senile 'age period, so here simply understand need to what emphasis pay. Somewhere in topic pro ASTs was mentioning, that Kozerozhiy ASTs gives even in childhood a sense of from children "small those old-timers." Figure here is taut Saturn in 1 st can give, ASTs in an, and aspects of of Saturn. Here keep well would.

Rising Crawfish often look younger than his age
???? than older become - those younger than look
Provided with round face, eyes clear, traits faces kids ’
I have in family 4 ascendant Rakha
One in 40 years more 30 not give, the second 33 - all say 25, the rest still and so young
But, too,. I have quite often passport are asked, when intergenerational accounts buying
Not believe, that not 18 :)

Радуга wrote:

Wu us here that whether? And where?

astrology Alchemy

Радуга wrote:

Saturn traditionally stems with had senile 'age period, so here simply understand need to what emphasis pay.

Perhaps he acts in addition to influence Venus and Mercury their principle drag the same the most old age? :D How kind of sounds like a preservative :) Don’t discarded, that so acts only struck Saturn (I have and have mothers he in opposition with vami, and have Pope in M. with Uranus). The Presents have us with mom he reduces the speed aging, and have father is possible effect a sudden meltdown zaderzhavsheysya early life, as case often have maturing from coma, for example. In principle, in his case, this it seems on truth: In the last year he sharply slid.

Last edited by Snowelf (Aug 4 2007 22:01:57)

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Radiks - basis astrologicheskogo analysis » Instructions on the beauty in particular