Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Radiks - basis astrologicheskogo analysis » Instructions on the beauty in particular

Instructions on the beauty in particular

Posts 61 to 80 of 99

Юля wrote:

rising Crawfish often look younger than his age

Yes, I such several known. Even, although I have was lovely with the bottom-ball's out, so here is he why something seemed so significantly older their years, not helped even Venus on Ascendant. :) Perhaps, have your ascendant Rakov still Venus, Mercury and Saturn as something bells? In principle, Rak itself already bears in itself rise and the human of Saturn :)

I here is, too, bottom-up Rak. And here is looked on the whether I younger than his age? Question. You can photo I merely on site have Rainbow before :)
And at all, my a good external kind of very depends from external and domestic factors. Dream, rest, love - make younger than, and fatigue, a little sleep deprivation, discontent a - older.

Snowelf wrote:

although I have was lovely with the bottom-ball's out, so here is he why something seemed so significantly older their years, not helped even Venus on Ascendant. :)

Interestingly. And can be data beloved in lichku? :) We'll see that to what.

Elfiya, watch-watch your the line on subject Saturn. Frankly, proof not see. Saturn makes aspect of opposition with Mars, please, but aspect of something hard. So, not am sure in your assumptions. Can be, someone something will tell on this about?

Snowelf, and how many you years something?

• if this an indiscreet question, give me spoon on anybody, but the answer although would in lichku can be? •

Радуга wrote:

Saturn makes aspect of opposition with Mars, please, but aspect of something hard.

But Saturn something in an! Far perishing stronger?! :D

Радуга wrote:

A can be data beloved in lichku?.

26.05.62 Propulsion 06 :0 0 N. Novgorod

Last edited by Snowelf (Aug 5 2007 16:51:52)

Юля wrote:

Snowelf, and how many you years something?

And for that on anybody something? :D I somewhere here on Forum already wrote all their data. Can repeat still times: 8 December 1960 year 04 :0 0 N. Novgorod

Last edited by Snowelf (Aug 5 2007 16:53:43)

Snowelf wrote:

26.05.62 Propulsion 06 :0 0 N. Novgorod

Not know. Not see I here rulings nor on molozhavost, nor on more senior kind of. Can be, someone sees?
Bottom-up Cancer. Moon in Vodolee. Sekstil to Mars in Ovne, on the idea of should be some hint of sports kind of. Venus in 12 st House, not in 1 st, although and in dimension with ASTs. Have my ex-spouse Venus as times ??? in 1 st, kind of by age well adequate (nor younger than, nor older), simply superficially an attractive, so say, eye aren.

Here is, incidentally, took from base http://www.astrotheme.fr/ data Isabel Adjani?. Here is perishing who on its age not pulling, so this she. In "to the Queen going;" it was 40 years, and perishing as there she looks! Ah, truth, let us account for material opportunities Westerners, she in France honorary a member of all branded institutions beauty, but nevertheless try to consider its portrait in astrologically dimension. So, 27 June 1955, 1 night (Paris), ASTs they it place in an Aries. Here is witness, Venus in connecting with its dispozitorom Mercury over, to the Twins. Mars, if his view as the manager ASTs, in polusektile to Old. Saturn at all no aspects of not makes.
In brackets Orgeat: Here is, poor, poor chap Adjani? :( We OK with such looks to so with men not good under M. Mars-Neptune, the Sun-Long.

"Vokzal experienced" (sec. From the same base being data Sophie Lauren (20.09.1934, 14 :1 0, Rome). Bottom-up the firmament, blood regardless ASTs - Saturn (already interestingly). And that we see? Compound Saturn with the moon in Vodolee and in Trina to. Old in Libra!
Until I come to view, that molozhavost communicates with presence of seed aspects the manager ASTs and Mercury.

Радуга wrote:

which is Ascending Rak. Moon in Vodolee. Sekstil to Mars in Ovne, on the idea of should be some hint of sports kind of.

And have him was very the good sports figure! Vxcgfdtr And superficially he was very even charming (look like on Alexander Plan). But simply him can be was give on kind of years on five-seven lot more his age.

Радуга wrote:

As I come to view, that molozhavost communicates with presence of seed aspects the manager ASTs and Mercury.

So. Interestingly. If I have Mercury in shall with tend, and was born I on the brink of Libra and of Scorpio, can whether this to point out, that was born I not in exactly 4 morning, and, say, in 3 :5 5 and dates back I have Shield (blood regardless Venus)? Mother told, that giving birth were very lungs and quick, and told her time my birth, apparently, all-??? slightly bills. Flax, that thinking? Incidentally, I have haven’t update such thought roam. But I always cheat their vesovskie quality on the, that Asts border, why would him and not affect?

Last edited by Snowelf (Aug 5 2007 19:19:24)

Snowelf wrote:

Len, that thinking?

So, ah let us to think together. I would left Sunik, but times kverent doubts, try to consider several options :)
The kings in, that you more close, that more der?
- partners like, attract:
1) active, bold, initiative, initiate, profession, associated with risk;
2) calmer, reliable, patient, oriented on material affluence (though, the last rightly, perhaps, for many Russian women)

- on that in most extent directed initiatives:
1) creativity, love, pleasure, children, risk, game
2) leadership, responsibility, society, status

Радуга wrote:

So, ah let us to think together. I would left Sunik

Yes, I not objection against of Scorpio, yes and even if Asts moves on roughly 30 degrees Libra skopioni quality after all would still nowhere not ’?. But all-??? blood regardless Asts is important, here is I and think.
Partners attract active, bold, risky, sexual, intellectual, magnetic, often with extra-sensory ones abilities. Their affluence me at all not worries, as and Japan not among high-priority qualities.
Pro initiatives - not quite realized - whose? My? Then all in both points, except children (I have their there is no, although I with them eight years worked).

Last edited by Snowelf (Aug 5 2007 20:36:43)

Snowelf wrote:

Partners attract active, bold, risky, sexual

Javadxan, this it seems on DSTs in Ovne.

Snowelf wrote:

intellectual

This driving on Mars in 9 forge the

Snowelf wrote:

magnetic, often with extra-sensory ones abilities

Here is this - not know. Can be, septil Mars-Pluto, not am sure.

Snowelf wrote:

"affluence me at all not worries, as and Japan not among high-priority qualities

Ah accurately, not Taurus. Means, roughly until will abandon Shield. Want discern, that the most staunch way to test this performed on direktsiyam as least 10 large events life, then perishing can be will to know certainly. And this let perceive as sketch.

Snowelf wrote:

Pro initiatives - not quite realized - whose? My?

Yes, your. So. Have kverenta mixing those :) have said: So, need to specify further. Then describe it to pl or is the Order of the its firstbusiness rules reaction in strange place.

Радуга wrote:

So. Have kverenta mixing those have said: So, need to specify further. Then describe it to pl or is the Order of the his first business rules reaction in strange place.

:D yes, aim is a is shifting in ties with possible shift the ascendant.
In strange place, walking? Typically, 'm looking all around, obviously, echoes ancient instincts - there is no whether what dangers :D -, then find most convenient place and storony his, to me was in sight, that is happening around. If same in strange place there are people, then "'m scanning" their on subject finding known, if, indeed occur, of walking to them, if same people absolutely unfamiliar, then first'm holding on slightly support, to understand, who in prayde chief, to in case need to know have him / it, that such around work (for example, on press conference). In general, give a one-themselves freely, as the saying goes, enabled is almost comparable. About than this all says?
Incidentally, evoked the pro partners: He should be the best in his circle, on him, as flies on honey, is women, he charismatic, Value (very bright) and under this with gossamer mental organization and well dangling from language. In she wrapped it! :D But this truth, always precisely so was.

Last edited by Snowelf (Aug 5 2007 22:21:21)

Snowelf wrote:

he should be the best in his circle, on him, as flies on honey, is women, he charismatic, Value (very bright) and under this with gossamer mental organization.

Elfiya, if such a meet, tell me vcty3 I on such a, too, will assume watch :D

Snowelf wrote:

In general, give a one-themselves freely

Ah freely. Not freely. Here is see key words:
-No-parent whether what dangers
- To me was in sight, that is happening around
- To understand, who in prayde chief

I would described this in one word: Control. And this the notion of skorpionovskoe. Scales, all same a badge of male, active. Think further.

Радуга wrote:

Elfiya, if such a meet, tell me I on such a, too, will assume watch

Yes I have always such! :D

Радуга wrote:

I would described this in one word: Control. And this the notion of skorpionovskoe. Scales, all same a badge of male, active. Think further.

That, contradiction is obtained? Can, this types in connecting with the Ascending node in 10 House places imprint? Ah, that may yet help?
Yes, control of situation - this I need, as air, and even more control of a. Still I can lift from human, even not too with me often rapping, sometimes the most circus information, that he / she himself / and surprised, why he / she me all of this says. Again on of Scorpio it seems? :D Then why oh why as same understand, that me not attract teltsovskogo it men? Ah directly quite not my.
Still make: Mother I have a Taurus with Manaslu. Aquarius (constellation), and father - Sunik with Manaslu. Grass? You won.

Last edited by Snowelf (Aug 5 2007 22:43:27)

Stop sign.

Snowelf wrote:

Partners attract active, bold, risky, sexual, intellectual, magnetic, often with extra-sensory ones abilities

This you its 5 th house're describing (except "intellectual", this not here). Love its're describing. And need to 7 th house. What for you the world around it?

Радуга wrote:

Which for you the world around it?

Me sometimes seems, that all complexity ended in childhood, and now the world devoted a pigeon sits on my their fingertips. The world around it benevolent, joyous, full good people, and this world often laskaetsya me, as are a good of an outdoor Puppy or murlykayuschaya cat :) what are the something associations with animals went. :D I know and see, that in world there is and trouble, and evils, and crimes, but for me all of this as if is happening in some different karmic space, can, in book or a movie. Sometimes I feel themselves so, as if I is about collusion gold monitoring package shares CJSC "template: Ambient the world", I with him in harmony, and sometimes - certainly I have some his relevant part of - such here is sensations.

This a Taurus.

Радуга wrote:

This is Taurus

Means, all-??? the Ascendant in 1997-? In general-then well is logical, that my Cornner homes begin with solar signs and astsendentov my parents: 1- Sunik, 4 - Aquarius, 7 - Taurus, 10 - Lev! Watson: Ta, Len, for support! Was helpful sit, think over a: Concluded, that around the goes, that I bottom-up Sunik, from this nowhere not denissi :D

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Radiks - basis astrologicheskogo analysis » Instructions on the beauty in particular