Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Radiks - basis astrologicheskogo analysis » Instructions on the beauty in particular

Instructions on the beauty in particular

Posts 81 to 99 of 99

Snowelf wrote:

It helpful sit, think over a: Concluded, that around the goes, that I bottom-up Sunik, from this nowhere not denissi

And I here is against such dalekoiduschikh conclusions :) In the sense, that all OK rubles that well would spin-twirl. Then certainly can be to speak. But in the first looming, the I would, too, Working on-m. And even if ASTs precisely there, then we would still can do conclusion, that aspects of Venus can be regarded with perspective rulings on molozhavost, even if she and not is a head of ASTs. Here is until I there think.

Радуга wrote:

In the sense, that all OK rubles that well would spin-twirl.

Long perishing all prokrucheno: Very tough results on Scorpio from 0 until 1 degrees.

Snowelf wrote:

How long you been perishing all prokrucheno: Very tough results on Scorpio from 0 until 1 degrees.

Ah tady what we, exactly, needed? :) Meanwhile more well, times accurate data there is and have kverenta on psyche quietly dzree345

Snowelf wrote:

So that it is likely, that not only Venus with Mercury over “own ” to molzhavomu mind maturing human, but and Saturn!

My surveillance - retro Saturn in radikse gives external kind of conservative elder statesmen remain defined real, makes you look older camping on E., even in quite young age

Last edited by Kisa (Feb 14 2011 17:29:52)

Kisa wrote:

my surveillance - retro Saturn in radikse gives external kind of conservative elder statesmen remain defined real

In 1 st House?

Радуга wrote:

In 1 st House?

Yes I not less obsessed with attention on position. Simply in one of discussions someone suggested, that retro Saturn perhaps gives molozhavost (type, time reverse). I has tested on its base, it turned out with precision contrary: The overwhelming majority look older their years, and only 1 cel on-my roughly on their. On freedom check position in homes.

Мне кажется Сатурн в 1-м доме вообще может давать внешнюю "взрослость" старше своих лет. Причем независимо от его директного или ретро положения...Могу сказать по себе:лет до 27 мне всегда давали больше, чем было на самом деле. То ли выглядела серьезно слишком(а некоторые говорили, что высокомерно, Лев на Асц еще сказывался), то ли еще что...А вот после 30-ти наоборот незнакомые люди стали думать, что мне меньше, чем есть на самом деле...

Kisa wrote:

yes I not less obsessed with attention on position.

Yes?? But Saturn in 1 st this quite not would still that Saturn in 3 st, for example.

Kisa wrote:

Just in one of discussions someone suggested, that retro Saturn perhaps gives molozhavost (type, time reverse). I has tested on its base, it turned out with precision contrary: The overwhelming majority look older their years, and only 1 cel on-my roughly on their.

I have Saturn retrogradnyy. Never on their years not vygldyadela, always less provided.

Татьяна wrote:

“I don’t seems Saturn in 1 st House at all can to lend foreign" adulthood "older their years.

Not know. Can a badge of still matters? Among known there is young lady with Saturn in 1 st House in Ovne. Looks near with adult son as trip slightly his conservative elder statesmen remain defined, i.e. 40 years at all not will you give.

Татьяна wrote:

A here is after 30 fringes contrary unfamiliar people have become to think, that me less, than there is on fact.

Not can recall its until 30 fringes. Perhaps, you and rights, there is such a tendency.

Радуга wrote:

Yes?? But Saturn in 1 st this quite not would still that Saturn in 3 st, for example.

Girls, not catch in me a shoe at, I have too little data about time births to to do any generalities. Let us considered my "surveillance" assumption, demanding verification a statistical, adjusted for homes / signs and camping on P.

Татьяна wrote:

A here is after 30 fringes contrary unfamiliar people have become to think, that me less, than there is on fact.

Incidentally, to mention the beauty, there is still saying: If woman to 30 years not is beautiful, means she simply its procedure. :rolleyes:
So that until we talk the beauty well would figure out that we have in mind: The beauty purely physical (faces above all ah and the bodies), attractiveness (as the combination of comfortable looks and personality), or sex-appilnost. Are talking whether we about beauty native (camping on E. When modicum in bag, modicum bald. Bald, in any time days, and would still will talk) or good contracted - as skill themselves set, look attractive even with modest innate data. Perhaps different performance about this say.

Kisa wrote:

ghost, not catch in me a shoe at

Yes we not toss? Toss :)

Kisa wrote:

Let us considered my "surveillance" assumption, demanding verification a statistical, adjusted for homes / signs and camping on P.

Let us :flag:

Kisa wrote:

So that until we talk the beauty well would figure out that we have in mind: The beauty purely physical (faces above all ah and the bodies), attractiveness (as the combination of comfortable looks and personality), or sex-appilnost.

Sex appeal often gives harmonious aspect of Venus-Pluto. 've read, that the first minion Kabul 16 ("State - this I!") Louise La Valliere (this the kind, which is described in novel "Vicomte...... I don de Brazhelon" Dumas) was not very like flashy superficially, but extremely culture and... appealing, and also modest. Louis the had lived under with it 10 years and she him has given birth to 4-'s children. Venus she has in The Maiden in trigone to Pluto (if I nothing not location is. Unlike it Athenais of Montespan starred beauty, was unusually like flashy and a knockout. The same history: 10 years joint life and 4 children. Here is pro denounced Queen - legitimate wife King nothing not has found.

Kisa wrote:

talking casework whether we about beauty native (camping on E. When modicum in bag, modicum bald. Bald, in any time of day, and would still will talk) or good contracted - as skill themselves set, look attractive even with modest innate data.

Me seems, this depends on mark. If anything Venus in the Virgin, say so, learns all of these feminine month. Not know as in Libra, Taurus. Can from whom there is in particular such a? Share condemn :)

Kisa wrote:

Probably different performance about this say.

Of course, different! Perhaps, still matters there is whether and what aspect of to ASTs. All same it is our being veiled :)

Радуга wrote:

Sex appeal often gives harmonious aspect of Venus-types

Of our protection. But as about Venus-Uranus (? Venus-Mars?

Радуга wrote:

Venus in the Virgin, say so, learns all of these feminine month.

Not story examples indeed attractive and tended venerianskikh bridesmaids (the same my espoused Salma Hayek, that the first in head time come), there is I have the familiar - full contrast to, recognized khrestomatiynoe description of such Venus: Actuality and putting on het makeup as the old derogatory, pardon, camping on E. Utterly vulgar and are poorly.

Радуга wrote:

not know as in Libra, Taurus. Can from whom there is in particular such a? Share condemn

And men we talk? Have my former in mite, I can to share

Kisa wrote:

A as about Venus-Uranus? Venus-Mars?

Let us optimistically logically. Key words Uranus: Woman, singularity of, bespolost or dvupolost (Uranus - a hermaphrodite), contrast. Means in of advisers: Style unisex and forth on hours. I have compound Venus-Uranus, but immediately I’d say, that addition of in of advisers not so different......, can themselves-know-what a badge of Virgin of holding back these lush manifestations of. But that have observed: Women and skirts since forgotten when put. Burdens or the classic the trouser a suit or jeans. Love bright, juicy color of, mostly or see Ukraine, or 2 color of, not more. To embellishment in principle ca, bracelets perhaps can a bikini, not shorts, ostentatious - rings, even less often - beads. Boyfriend was periodically hinting on Frauenchiemsee earrings, nourished German, you matter would, but I otbrykivayus until, so as not illustrate their with jeans the and sweater, man / our tshirts. I.e. I dress on the principle of "as conveniently and comfortable experience", not for charm. That concerns precisely physical data, then compound Venus-Uranus has trigon to ASTs, Venus same and blood regardless ASTs. In looks nothing unusual there is no :) eyes of identical color of. Not know as here Uranus manifests itself. Pro Mars homilies themselves :) on key words of :writing:

Kisa wrote:

not story examples indeed attractive and tended venerianskikh bridesmaids (the same my espoused Salma Hayek, that the first in head time come)

Seems, have Yana don Novikovoy was analogichenoe study. So here is, among actresses rises forward precisely Venus in The Maiden. Can be, precisely because that such Venus needs in learning Noe art beauty, she and is asking then leading positions.

Kisa wrote:

and men we talk? Have my former in mite, I can to share

Ah yes :) why there is no. Incidentally, foretell which criterion look male the beauty let us? :)

Радуга wrote:

why there is no

Ah there is no, so there is no. (Joke)

So, venera in mite (3 Afghan, trine with sun): A man highly an attractive (criterion - harmoniousness, harmony traits faces and physique, perhaps. But not excellence. Although, as gritsya, precisely small flaws make beauty but also an fascinating anymore). But worst for a not likes (-shaven not more often than times in 3 days or on special occasion). In of advisers - comfort. (And style and all with this associated - this was already my Treat. "Ty Sho do you say, then and'll wear"). On own admission, him pleased, that he attractive, but not will first adhere no effort "for beauty." Under this recognizes social conventions. T. E. Will be dressed gracefully if environment requires (ah or to favorite woman pleased do).

Last edited by Kisa (Feb 16 2011 00:29:39)

Frame # 2 (A. M Venus in mite (in 9d, trine with to Dis, the opposition to Neptune sextile): Utterly not my type of, but "from such that the womenfolk like" (with) harmoniousness, harmony present. And with-its's tinkering. Likes good and fashionable things, to poforsit, so say. In principle ready overpay for fashion, brand, but not excessively, and to the quality of was attended.

Frame # 3 (S. K.) - Venus in mite (supposedly in 12, trine with Yippie Ki, Pluto, soed’s with Markus Merk, the opposition with Neptune): Case severe. Harmoniousness, harmony and close not first. Problems not only with taste-style, but and extirpation, so say. What sex appeal under this approach. Although perhaps alcoholism so his miss. But and in periods enlightenment improvements not many. To things prevails a practical approach (camping on E. The ratio the price-the quality of plays decisive role).

Incidentally have there # 2 the same bullshit (alcoholism. And both have venera in opposition to Neptune sextile!): In alaskan wilderness not until looks obvs.

Frame # 4 (G. H.): Venus in mite (trine with Pluto, sekstil with Markus Merk, perhaps trine with the moon): Highly comfortable, harmonious, charming (language a way enough with words is famously - this from sekstilya with Markus Merk perhaps), "the womenfolk" again same likes and knows and enjoys these. Judging by the that even on manicure churchgoers, you can to imagine. But not'm a metrosexual, and the typical macho.
About of advisers as something nothing not is hard not to recall, but if judged by environment in apartment, then perhaps so: Balance beauty, quality and convenience. Ready to pay for it.

Last edited by Kisa (Feb 16 2011 01:23:06)

Ever read any Poe. Kitty, thank you for surveillance, but something I until in stupor froze, and we with male a half. Tried on on his. :no:

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Radiks - basis astrologicheskogo analysis » Instructions on the beauty in particular