Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Art glee: New and traditional methods » Long journey in dynamics

Long journey in dynamics

Posts 1 to 7 of 7

Hello, as in dynamic maps can be shown long journey, either long-term Mosor? :)

3-4 - 9-12 ))))
9 th will under distant-continental distances ,-12 even more distant :) or with applying someone (need to, not on their will)
For destined need the inclusion of 6 and / or 10 average homes.
Can attend 4 th - as change seats of residence (if long chase to live in another House).

Still kstai listened such opinion, that if 9 house - this at all foreign world, then 12 - this prehospital foreign world, like countries third / fourth world, the forced foreign world, emigration for example. What map better look to traced event? I so understand Directorate here binding. I have particularly not carte for people who to stay left. Interestingly would to know.

9 house - this at all foreign world

9 th -inaya culture, the other mentality (an excellent from their residence)
Ah, not necessarily. If I'm leaving from in Rossiii in Ukraine or France, then -zagranitsa on their fingertips, it is understandable. And here is from Peter al... ow! In Ufa, suppose, then here 9 th also we will. After all there their views-arrangements and.

the 12 - this prehospital foreign world,

12. Often points to expanding, journey sea, emigrate (she OK and on their will often passes). If napryazhnnye aspects of, then intensely and happening.

What map better look to traced event?

Snachala- birth, then - dynamic.
I, for example, 'm using slow, rapid progressiyami and solarom.

Progression day / year, too, is worth look. Although would the prog. Moon. If there is its compound with planet in 9d or 12 is anonymity on journey. Here natalnaya planet will tell reason on their principle and governance home. Not less is important will phase progressive the Sun / Long (aspects of 0 45 90 120 135 180) on moment passage these homes.

To with sufficient certainty to forecast event, necessarily need use several methods glee. If in all will anonymity, it will happen with most likely. Under this progression show how man ready / not ready for changes, camping on E. Describe domestic reality, then as solyar and rubles that more "ekstravertirovany" inherently.

progression show how man ready / not ready for changes, camping on E. Describe domestic reality

Influence progressive elements on radiksnye, forming formula events, as times and gives implementation of in outside.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Art glee: New and traditional methods » Long journey in dynamics