Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Esoteric exercises » Fate.

Fate.

Posts 1 to 20 of 22

She there is?

a Sufi the Parable of

Destino
- Teacher, that such fate? - asked disciple one wise old dervish's.
- What, that call the fate of, on fact is assumption. After all people suggest, that something will happen or not will happen. Fate same - this the, that happened in fact.

Talk.

And services spoke, that fate this the, with than man not "faced" deliberately.

Since nastupivshim all!At yard crisis, money, it is understandable, no. Remained to start thinking about sense life. In the last time some thought ??? stubbornly came and not wanted stray. Partly this stems with affected by on who have no club themes of, which not was time and size unleash in initiate lines reasoning.

So here is, this thought directly, touch with our with you classes unique. In advance understand neobemnost and complexity of themes, but nevertheless. A thought such a: Strongly whether has changed man for centuries?The subject emerged that is why. Astrology always was linked with notions "kismet", i.e. we can to talk about Absolute Predefinitions evolvent there are some events and living scenarios. In our time people strongly individualizirovalis. Now no need to live in caste, guilds,, workshop and camping on D. (and medieval man, for example, not of thought crime themselves outside his of workshop). I.e. perceiving themselves as part of whole, man portraying moderation fate its as hard zadannost. A modern man more independent in his daily life (or so seems? :)), psychologically is well-versed, he knows together techniques on izmeneneiyu consciousness and subconscious and camping on D. Arises question: Are free whether we compared with ancestors? Can whether exert influence on fate, to change its? Or same this only illlyuziya? What all your astrology indeed do: Being a human as or classical? Invite all to debate :writing:

Радуга wrote:

In our time people strongly individualizirovalis. Now no need to live in caste, guilds,, workshop and camping on D. (and medieval man, for example, not of thought crime themselves outside his of workshop). I.e. perceiving themselves as part of whole, man portraying moderation fate its as hard zadannost. A modern man more independent in his daily life (or so seems? :)), psychologically is well-versed, he knows together techniques on izmeneneiyu consciousness and subconscious and camping on D. Arises question: Are free whether we compared with ancestors?

Think, that a modern man not so perishing independent and is free compared with their ancestors. First, Information State space become more saturated, actively davyaschim. What is worth advertisements, in seeing archetypes, which directly affects subconscious. Yesterday heard sensationally, if am not mistaken Efim Shifrin. So he viewed option use of advertising in dream. And me not it looked this funny, and well likely.
Second, before man was closer to nature. He had more opportunities fidgety, Registan from svoєyu. And now most lives in cities. For example, 30 and 31 December and today have been arguing work. But overall the party von not allows, hangs on me weight of. As-would I not was closing in room and not included TV, would still the general African slaves one senses. A sense of, that it. You're swimming against tide. But as known, swim thus style to stay human not ?????. Is manifest limiting freedom.
Third, all we were entering in egregory. Want we moreover or not, are awakening to or not. Ranging with human, national, professional, family. And ????? their rules. Bums more are free. Have them fewer egregorov, ties. But they quickly "add", have them high mortality. Because when they nowhere, their there is no nor in one egregore, they vycherkivayutsya from system.

Bearing in subject.

Met two solitude.
Tsar in bit groggy before and prophesy.
You I better position not forgot, -
Rejected exactly what vision a whimper.

Today me term will be executed,
Not like it or whether with lives abandon?
Not vyroniv the Asian out of the hands:
Yes as something quite not until liquefied petroleum gas, -

Vlasitel with hard otvechaet.-
Me after all monarch call.
In glory great such
Shelter itself am I supposed land?

't deliver you can you me order,
The time vorotitsya reverse,
However fate not retention period by changing.
Me not by adopting, not you going to check that,

That a new God us preparing.
No one His thought not catches.
Not wait same to Him until morning.
You poison its have drunk? Us it is time!

On my view have human there is fate, which he deliberately elects even before his birth, camping on E. Sitting in organ as delicate the body. But. To such opportunity emerged, need was hard in previous lives. In fact I say about chain Souls, which possess sense more high, than goal one embodiment. Simply to not forget.

There is still such a thing, as corridor fate. Some he narrow, and have other very a wide. So the notion of fate and rock all is interpreted highly subjectively and differently.
Agree with Jura - there is vital purpose, rather circuits vector, all the from embodiment in embodiment of. But again some people this embodiment of important for human, for the planet, and other not rigidly, for example, developed what something the quality of have themselves.

Helen wrote:

First, Information State space become more saturated, actively davyaschim. What is worth advertisements, in seeing archetypes, which directly affects subconscious

Agree. Seems, have Kara-Murza in "Manipulyatsii clear conscience" there is thought about how, that only elite available quiet, in a whole same people live constantly protect in noise, in an information ocean. Hence there's too much weight information and muscle relaxers access to domestic reality. I.e. 12 house in his best displaying the (those, focus on internal terms of, unity with tertiary) in our time not the, to not available, but strongly impaired, say so. Here is sense of solitude, social isolation and camping on D. Are manifest stronger, but speech now not about this. Incidentally, have Zelanda on the subject there is interesting thought. Am refering on an audiobook (fist 2, folder the whether the second, then whether the third). There he felt about psyche and reason,, about required balance between them as and between vnuternnim and the outside intentions in realizing designed. So here is (in my bold pereskaze) in moment contact with soul of, in feeling his "I" is happening dissolving the, comes deep meditative state of, merging with Higher force. In this moment is happening thin configuring coordination domestic and external intentions. Under this external intention serves in as a such as sails and is launching the flow of desirable for human events. I.e. in moment fully belonging with the world (read: Violently 12 house) man receives entire energy world for implementation designed. But this remark in the process affairs. Exactly, I not about this.

Юра wrote:

indeed I say about chain Souls, which possess sense more high, than goal one embodiment.

Yura, you goovrish about mission souls? Agree, but again same speech not about this. The, that fate there is, with this no one not dispute. Question here is in than: Have become whether we more are free in choosing, makes customer satisfaction as a a psycho. Technicians and metodikami? Or number of information not has fed into in the quality of? After all now all sorts of a psycho. Seminars and training identity growth amount as never. People have the real need in improving his quality zhiznii, not I’d say: Happiness, but, say so, efficiency. And shortage of proposals this demand, too, there is no. Cutting compulsory contributions money and uluchshaysya how many like it or! However someone manages break the barrier its problems, and someone there is no. Why? That affects this?

Recently I have ended no easy transit. 1.5 year Transit Pluto square elozil on natalnoy the produce markets. As not the first year married (i.e. in astrologiii we already not the first year, understandably :)) for these 1.5 years I had been frame a detailed some, where with devey zanudlivostyu and skorpioney zeal's been tracking signs changes. Under a microscope were relations not quite amorous, based rather on. And traits his knows on than! Not said, I know! So here is, none stepping on hold his nose, I had been some this transit, mindful of is, that awareness problems improves demonstrate, dire aspects of, bla-bla-bla and camping on D. Know to what I came? Nor trait it not improves. And still very I'm so sorry for people, which have he in Natale :pained: So here is. In another times. Not the, to so-called delegation is not took place (dare say: Impossible, but and domestic into cannon fodder constantly just took it out somewhere. I.e. external complex conditions and vnutrenniee "on" under pile smart psychological books taking over them the upper hand and constantly included my trio in 5 st House (Venus-uranium-Pluto), good partner proved patient and with humor and with highly tsepkimi (though and disgarmonichnymi) sinastriyami to my map. Precisely tsepkimi, because not in line we times 90 with my the room screaming and shvyryanem tube, but that surprisingly - on while,! Then all began first. In general prikolno was. So here is, as only aspect of seceded from Orbisa, as aaaea otsheptala. Such impression was, that radio been switched off one jump-, the entire sharpness relations, the entire tense, all right is gone somewhere, as water through sand. And that most coolest part: All remained still, but within nothing not touches! Relations simply remarkable, modicum and friendly, but such strange sense of, that than more they friendly, those stronger are like on amorous% -)

So here is, I'm sorry for so a long post. Theme interesting, truth? I here on ARGO has found 2 such themes:

http://forum.argo-school.ru/showthread.php?t=70
http://forum.argo-school.ru/showthread.php?t=381

Pulp highly interesting, albeit is a long. There people specifically examines maps in the subject opportunitieschanges. Can and we work out.

Радуга wrote:

So here is, none stepping on hold his nose, I had been some this transit, mindful of is, that awareness problems improves laying out our dire aspects of, bla-bla-bla and camping on D. Know to what I came? Nor trait it not improves.

Stop sign! Speech after all is faring about natalnom connecting Venus / Pluto / Uranus, with are engaged upraviteli 1-7 homes. But as they (relations) at all could to remain? In the sense, that this hype already "seceded from Orbisa." That for sign In the? Can this and there is the kind the most opportunity adjustment fate, denouement an in a quiet environment.

Радуга wrote:

So here is, none stepping on hold his nose, I had been some this transit, mindful of is, that awareness problems improves demonstrate, dire aspects of, bla-bla-bla and camping on D. Know to what I came? Nor trait it not improves.

Is about. And I so think. - nor trait it not improves.
It not makes its "easier". From strong feelings would still nowhere not avoid.
But these complex aspects of give such a depth attainments problems, that other, with lack of such a in radikse, and not composition.
And many knowledge, as known, new money mourning.

Радуга wrote:

And still very I'm so sorry for people, which have he in Natale

Thank you.))
And - 'll second that))

Юра wrote:

Stop! Speech after all is faring about natalnom connecting Venus / Pluto / Uranus, with are engaged upraviteli 1-7 homes. But as they (relations) at all could to remain? In the sense, that this hype already "seceded from Orbisa." That for sign In the? Can this and there is the kind the most opportunity adjustment fate, denouement an in a quiet environment.

Jur, excuse, not vguglila that you wanted to say :blush:

Оля wrote:

it not makes its "easier".

You know, Olja, I always was highly subversive no mood, good Uranus (in map allocated. So I regarded themselves (the astrologer and fatalisticheskim psychologist :rolleyes: (though usually the case contrary). In psychology one of the cornerstones of this domestic lokus control, i.e. focusing attention on itself, on its a sense of responsibility for situation ("that I cando in this situation?"). And in psychotherapy at all there is slightly whether not temporal norms changes core programs, this 1.5 - 2 year. And me always seemed, that deal only in own desire changes. I.e. here is install there itself goal and Walk to it: Books, communication with parties’smart people, psychological work, disclosure creative potentials. Choose! All depends only from you! And know that? Years pokolebali my confidence :suspicious: Now I Absolute Predefinitions in life see more, than 5-10 years ago. Can fatalism this professional disease astrologers? :)

Оля wrote:

but these complex aspects of give such a depth attainments problems, that other, with lack of such a in radikse, and not composition.
And many knowledge, as known, new money mourning.

This accurately, I’d say I you!

Оля wrote:

thank you.))

And! Have you same, too, compound. Not.

Радуга wrote:

And me always seemed, that deal only in own desire changes. I.e. here is install there itself goal and Walk to it: Books, communication with parties’smart people, psychological work, disclosure creative potentials. Choose! All depends only from you! And know that? Years pokolebali my confidence

Here is this the main question I have the last year. How can be change fate? Of course hate to think, that much's a foregone conclusion above, but with other hand, if to believe, that you unwilling of evil and not provide in life for suffering, remains one thing to accept, that if you something not manages, despite attached pains, means not yours, means need to seek another goal! Here is how determine this nascence goal? I now try to put navigate on words "all good comes easily"!

Радуга wrote:

A in psychotherapy at all there is slightly whether not temporal norms changes core programs, this 1.5 - 2 year.

And that specifically in psychotherapy is considered "core program"?
And as is determined by content this the most "base"?
After all for order to something reverse, need understand that specifically you're gonna reverse, and in what side.

Радуга wrote:

Now I Absolute Predefinitions in life see more, than 5-10 years ago. Can fatalism this professional disease astrologers?

This though any astrologers)

Оля wrote:

and that specifically in psychotherapy is considered "core program"?

Notions not mean! :) Although, America’s stated the problem.

Оля wrote:

this though any astrologers)

You know, when I met with my (remember, base schizophrenics when razzhilas, so here is, think, cannot be case overlook, need to none about psychiatry, and the when still case renewed. Ah ask: And which, nourished German, people psychiatrists? Know that she answered? They, says, courageous. Because constantly face manifestations delicate world. Imagine, they dwell in reality where "miracles, where never process goes, a mermaid on branches sits." I after this thought: And after all Astrologers, too, courageous people :) They deal with such things, about which psychiatrists and winner. Not evenheard.

Галина wrote:

if you something not manages, despite attached pains, means not yours, means need to seek another goal!

Or way to not the :)

Yes, Lena agree. Path achievements very is important. Goes in our life too many unknowns parameters and goal not is clear and path not is clear. I have such sense of, that lagging on desert and even stone pointer as in Eastern European folk tales there is no. :unsure:

Радуга wrote:

and that specifically in psychotherapy is considered "core program"? Notions not mean! Likely, America’s stated the problem.

There is no, the basic program - this circuits scenario human
Precisely his readjust under psychotherapy (and not only), if "the entire life awry"

Here is interesting increasingly ??? this pleasant thing - fate :glasses: I see, I see, that ????? she its grains. And surprises for everyone it their :hobo:
As usually (in my life this already for 20 years), where would we not would read New year, 1 January we we are going to attire:, congratulate with, Estonia birth :surprise: And each time, goes conversation about how as this not particularly is comfy, when after the principal the celebrations, people either pripolzaet slightly still warm, either at all not in able reach (is content painful for :insane:) That and in this year, have moored we maman congratulate. She as usually, that ’, that none of three remaining friends, not bothered to come, finding reason, to uvilnut from 1 January walk. And then and says "before New year, was ploughing through on attic and has found old records his father. Something type's diary. He there describes his life, as on war was. (He was military, and family often check new things with seats on place). "In general got carried away she reading, captured the its this description of. And here is she [on the fragment, where he describes its the birth of. On passport. R. It 1.01.1947, and it turns out, on fact, she was born 29.12.1946 on what something the island (now not were name) on Far East. Ah and in certificate about birth naturally Tuyabuguz date, when they have reached until hospitals. Parents it this nor when not shared. And enough lasting time these concerning boltalisu it on attic. Here is, why fate have cracked open its veil of mystery it birth on 63 year life :question: and after all could would, so never and not to know.
Now we decided try practicing day rozhd. 29.12 ^ ^ if not tickles / or not like - remains in store 1 January :D
And I here is, too, thought: What that need would records to wage :writing: for their children, grandchildren. Much remains for shot, many not, put to share and at all case not a goddamn thing not know about his kind :dontknow:

Have my mothers very a similar history. Celebrate its day birth 1 January. Few years ago, already the deceased aunt, told me about how, that mother was born, when they has been going on KiNovskiy fest in club, camping on E. Until New Deal year. They lived in DEAF village under Yelets Urban Okrug, then began war 1941. In general no one nothing not knows. Recorded its on documents its be dead sister on 1.5 year older. And now I look on mother again and raze not gather additionally in any way who she on the signpost and on year o.o.

Helen wrote:

Got that its on documents its be dead sister on 1.5 year older.

Nothing itself :unsure: A how many even such stories :glasses: My commitment now the deceased grandmother, we slightly whether not three days spend. R. Was born 6 January, recorded 8 January, ah and on the middle of it Christmas :D

Have my father the same history, he 1929 th year. During the war lost documents and of the illiterate grandmother (his mother) told, that not remembers when he was born. Remembers, that deal was autumn and flags red carried the. Ah and recorded his November 7. And I would not told, that kosmogramma describes his character.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Esoteric exercises » Fate.