Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Harry Potter

Posts 1 to 20 of 20

Funny. But have him 4 Psychology, on "character" similar on costs of. Used :)

Why four? He could choose among two of faculties: Of Gryffindor and of Slytherin. An interesting blockbuster this Harry. Importantly its quality - magichnost. Without Pluto here not go off, a strong should be. The sun can have him in 1997-be. He has many friends - is 11 house and enemies to 7 house.

Here is still. Have him marked scar on the forehead in the form of electric storm. Often notable scars in is place, where is worth Long, ASTs, 6 th house. Can be suggest that Long have boy in Ovne. A spirited he very.

There is no. In school there is 4 Psychology.

And on sun he cancer. So Ministry which his had wrote.

7 house this still and close partners, and their have him 2.

Last edited by Izar (May 8 2007 00:20:24)

If would he studied under on all 4-'s immediately or on-waiting lists, then yes. He same chose only one. In our the local University until dozen of faculties. And that this will be :P

Manaslu. Perhaps a Capricorn. High, thin ”, you skinny. And if the Sun in cancer, means in 7 House.

Izar wrote:

And if the Sun in cancer,

I suggest not rely on out a fantasy author. This precisely fantasy, date birth him not picking out our judging by from astrological principles. Let us themselves will select? So propose a ignore his formal sunny Rak. All the more he on cancer at all not look like.
Flushed-room up-I-I. With those that have boy Long in Ovne I, too, not agree struggling forces. Moon in Ovne, in my opinion, have Vasily Ivanovich Chapayev, especially in scene where he is borne on Again and with “. And Marty McFly himself through the river, too, well in this spirit. And Harry - a boy modest. Even popular thank his not taints. He as would on it not points out attention. Perishing not at embraced, to show the whether have him Long?

Izar wrote:

7 house this still and close partners, and their have him 2.

And close partners this not friends wasn? And not to 11-Mu home have attitude? Here is I would suggested, that Rak have him in 11 st: Live with friends as one family, relations persons with a and camping on D.

There is no. On astrology 7 house closer.

7 house - this open enemies, at all something. Still this describes otkruzhayuschiy the world, partners, but not close friends. Can still suggest, that DSTs have Harry in 1997-, camping on K. The world for him is full dangers, enemies conniving they are and powerful (as He, behalf of would Don’t Lansbury :blin:). Since forgotten as a boy belobrysenkogo, with which Harry history interested. He after all, too, from atop its mighty, the rich and rodovitogo kind of (sorry for Obcom).

Apparently we with you different books read the. And so on ways poinmaem 7 house :)

Incidentally if you book not read the, then in movie many mistakes.

Scars and on the torso on the forehead - this is a classic a sign of rising Aries. Potter vychno fella has it coming on trouble and leader team "flying brooms." Understands language snakes - this Merk in gadskom signs and Sonechko somewhere near, why would not Sunik? He on and not has his homes, but learning in Academy magic. This means, that Long stunned, but has support organic. Teachers to him grace, but among them same and are announced enemies. Feel, that axis 3 / 9 homes has, too, efforts, the more, that precisely on vehicles (machine, train, a broom) was many attempts on his life.

And I would still suggested, that have him Saturn in 4 st, this coldness and mistreatment relatives. On the idea of have him 4 and 9 must be as something linked, because child prolonged lives in boarding school.

A I would still suggested, that have him Saturn in 4 st, this coldness and mistreatment relatives.

Here must be the link with 12 home. Or famous Neptune Fountain - or ponds.

And wasn Cine and uncle go on 4?

Izar wrote:

A wasn Cine and uncle go on 4?

Not know, but he with them lived as in family. They were his's guardians and formally zameschali parents. This, incidentally, another argument in favor of Saturn in 4 st House.

Have him can be the link the manager 3 homes and 4. For example, blood regardless 3 homes the firmament, and Saturn in old Aunt and as during were cold, stuck up, you see, standoffish in sentiments to Harry.
Can be suggest, that have him initiated axis 4 and 10 homes or the Sun and Long in dire aspects, for example in opposition, so as parents have him sooner died.
A boy very "vlyapyvayuschiysya" in all situation - there is planet in kadinalnykh homes.

That orphanage is faring on 12 home in ties with 4.

Yes, accurately. Moon there can be. He such sufferer and compassionate. Domovenka mince, modicum he him and whiny-ass bitch.
Interestingly, his school Hogwarts to top teaching ten applies? Like would initial classes and children small, but so all seriously.

Interesting, his school Hogwarts to top teaching ten applies? Like would initial classes and children small, but so all seriously.

In their world yes!
I special on Potter :)

I for presence planets in 4d. As during well forge the It comes. Presented vami or Saturn, but if to accept Asts in Ovne, then Mars not analogy. Yes and not were, to he like Cinderella was in House. Given, that their parents he not knew, although and slightly-slightly spoke through a mirror / chern. Moon, can be moon put in Fish 12 in soed. With organizing.

Partners little 7 house with Saturn.