Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Art glee: New and traditional methods » Time offensive events

Time offensive events

Posts 1 to 7 of 7

Share condemn, please, when comes event. Here is we examined rubles that, progression, solyary. Have made conclusion, that year an important, will such something event. But as we understand, that it will in this month, not in next? Understandable, that tranzity will Zipingpu crocheted, but why sometimes there is transit, and events there is no?

A as we understand, that it will in this month, not in next? Understandable, that tranzity will Zipingpu crocheted, but why sometimes there is transit, and events there is no?

That concerns solyarov, dating of events there clearly works: On aspects moon to example. And so same if look Lunary, then if performance on event in solyare see in some Lunare, then imennov this month likely it and will happen. That concerns managements, then under correctly otrektifitsirovannoy map on him well in sight date events. And here is tranzity work, coming from my experience, only Hua other conditions, camping on E. Rulings in other methods.

In direktsiyakh orbis 1 gr., but on the Sun and moon even more. How can be see date events?

In direktsiyakh orbis 1 gr., but on the Sun and moon even more. How can be see date events?

For meaningful events looks moment precise aspects.

Tatyan, I snobbish Pre-K Nazi of lasses, so for me not quite clear, when comes "moment precise aspects"? T. E. If my direktnye Uranus with vami make squares to Sun natalnomu, event will under 90 gr. 00 minutes?

To meaningful events looks moment precise aspects.

Tatyan, and what with than?!
After all, if look at calendar precise aspects of (though would multiples of 30 fringes), then these days. Nothing special not pocket.

Tatyan, I snobbish Pre-K Nazi of lasses, so for me not quite clear, when comes "moment precise aspects"? T. E. If my direktnye Uranus with vami proiskhodilo make squares to Sun natalnomu, event it will under 90 gr. 00 minutes?

Formally yes. But event, typically, has place under several orders from the on him in direktsiyakh, not under one precise dimension. And here is period, when these several aspects of the most accurate (rarely they grimly accurate in one and the same day), and becomes time offensive events.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Art glee: New and traditional methods » Time offensive events