Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Chemistry: Theory and a bit practice » Rising Fish?

Rising Fish?

Posts 1 to 20 of 40

Anna, and what time birth was TO chemistry? Ah, initially.
Why ask - Astrologers not trust chemistry each other, preferring inspect themselves :pardon:
As something not och you cuddly you guys are together on rising Fish yes still and with angular Jupiter :/

chai wrote:

How something not och you cuddly you guys are together on rising Fish yes still and with angular Jupiter

Yes-and-and, something I, too, hesitated. Jupiter in 1 penetration House gives completeness. Yes here still quadrature (disambiguation) to Grocer ASTs. Can and Venus not in 8 forge the I, too, for clearer time birth.

Javadxan, rising Fish - this a whole theme to discuss. I met just two man (very long spoke) and nor one of them not knew his time, yes and disagreed with views as my, so and other astrologers (all ticked so the ascendant). But many and willingly talked about his life. Perhaps this will be interesting discussion.

If originated doubts about aid time can to inform, that mother says that I was born where the in 15.30.
And when me did his aid I wrote events in my life. If you, as professionals, it will be interesting to hold its clearer, then I two hands "FOR"! :)
That for this need from me? I gladly pomugu, than can.
And about completeness. I have quite a wide the backbone of :) And years in 19, I was for a kilo on 8-9 more, than now.
And if you all interestingly amplify time please :)

P.S. And conceal when me being very specific about, then talked, that even not you doubt it "You - Fish" :)

Last edited by Ана (May 10 2007 06:47:39)

Hello, Ahn!

Ана wrote:

If originated doubts

I doubt, that you have Jupiter on ASTs, he usually gives serious completeness.

Ана wrote:

If you, as professionals, it will be interesting to hold its clearer, then I two hands "FOR"! That for this need from me? I gladly pomugu, than can.

Ah can be, someone and will undertake :) if wishing to practicing left will have the, you are going to ask qualifying questions.

Ана wrote:

A about completeness. I have quite a wide the backbone of And years in 19, I was for a kilo on 8-9 more, than now.

This not 8-9 kg. Ahn, Jupiter on ASTs gives VERY greater completeness.
On Forum Astroledi harvest fotobazu different people. If want, witness there, can there is someone with a similar position.

At Forum Astroledi harvest fotobazu different people. If want, witness there, can there is someone with a similar position.

Interesting vision, but there not consideration aspects of planets to Asts, only position Asts and planets in svoystva. There there is photo with Asts in Pisces http://www.astrolady.ru/frm/index.php?s … entry69861 and in it much in common with Aninoy photography, although there, as me seems, more the Sun in Ovne in sight in looks. And have Ani Mars in Trina to Asts, so that here is it the general between them. And about organic I think all deal in his position in 12 House, yes still trine from sun to Saturn devouring his children can give force will follow their weight. And at all for me personally 8-9 kg-this many and well fits influence organic :)

Last edited by Татьяна (May 10 2007 08:31:30)

Deal not in numbers kilograms, and in is that impression from human - not och fits)
In this case Mars not necessarily aspektirovat asts - have Anna Sunik under pieces of an, camping on E. Mars not can not reflected in guise.
Asts can be and in Pisces, but Yippie Ki in connecting - this too. In my opinion

Recall, that question when was posed here When married?. Data Ana: 17.11.1974 Barnaul.

Татьяна wrote:

There there is photo with Asts in Pisces http://www.astrolady.ru/frm/index.php?s … entry69861 and in it much in common with Aninoy photography, although there, as me seems, more the Sun in Ovne in sight in looks.

In my opinion, not fact, that there time birth rektifitsirovano. So that may well be and Aries. But glance have girls dreamy as have Pisces.

Interestingly, no one there is no examples with Jupiter in soed. With Asts from 12 homes? Times perishing so he doubts causes, was would interestingly compare still with whom any. :)

People, I have Yippie Ki in the first in Skorpe :)
To doubt, like, not account for - rektifitsirovano.
’ m getting plump easily - yes. Bone not broad.
This skinny little now call cannot be, but and full, too, difficult.

There is here and still one girl - our with you the total the familiar, and, too, with Yippie Ki in Skorpe in 1 st (wants - itself will tell) - there nor about what the sheer and speech be not can - skinny :)

Olja, I in of shock! You at all I vosprinimals as edifice Cars! And Jupiter in 1 st perceive on their one reach for the, have him Jupiter in 1 st in Raque and even despite trine mile trek to Saturn in 10 st comrade ah very full!

Оля wrote:

there is here and still one girl - our with you the total the familiar, and, too, with Yippie Ki in Skorpe in 1 st (wants - itself will tell) - there nor about what the sheer and speech be not can - skinny

Um. You-You should take into consideration, that neither in your case, nor in case nameless girls) about connecting organic with Asts speech not goes. Contrary, have "girls" there with asts generation planet, which play guitar, completeness exclude ;)
Moreover, in your case cannot be to exclude, that Yippie Ki anyway has dignity in throes kuspida.

Pro fish Asts. Have my daddy's daddy solitary skorpovskoe the Sun and fish asts with the Moon there same - always was perfectly round pot, plotnenkiy. Not the to full or fat, - there is no, but here is precisely that perfectly round pot - and on face in camping on Untangle) Sunik manifests itself wasn that in the form of nose and harmful drug "sebenaume" character))

Last edited by chai (May 11 2007 22:48:42)

Ascending lean salmon-- in sight on eyes, but much faster can be this understand a bit having communicated. Malleability in movements (or drunk gait), musicality which hearing, unhealthy behaviors interest to all his, paradoxical about the absence of practicality under be phenomenal ability to always "be on plovu", emotional self-expression. And importantly - a dizzying skill find common language with the most case hopeless elements society.

Радуга wrote:

Olja, I in of shock! You at all I vosprinimals as edifice Cars!

:) Thanks, Len! Priya-" me, Lois :yes:
Me would, too, like feel fourth, but this case only sometimes - weight] swims.

Flax, I simply responded on words about how, that Yippie Ki on Asts and in the first gives very greater completeness.
And when marshal questions with rekti, from-for this assertions like pull rank on Yippie Ki in 12th, that, naturally, strongly stanching the very chemistry. Spit on this deal, and went Chas on the second half of Skorpa, broke a two version of, and both with Yippie Ki in 1 st :pardon:

chai wrote:

Um. You-You should take into consideration, that neither in your case, nor in case nameless girls) about connecting organic with Asts speech not goes. Contrary, have "girls" there with asts generation planet, which play guitar, completeness exclude

'm including :)
Yippie Ki in 1 st and in connecting with Asts unkind will give what any "many", but this not necessarily weight. This may be growth, disproportionately big limbs or still what parts of bodies :D, language, for example.

chai wrote:

Also, in your case cannot be to exclude, that Yippie Ki anyway has dignity in throes kuspida.

But-yes? :O and about than this says?
. And I so realized from your with Lena narratives, that I have all peregriny. Ds6r545 and about the "virtues" can be only dream :(

If speech is faring increasingly-??? about chemistry, then let someone specifically willing to put that on themselves (from number of doubters) role leading. Modicum would and in. You. Here can be. Rolls to discuss already concrete option. As to do chemistry collectively me not understandable. With other hand increasingly would still need have list events life. If Anna still in live, then let will make this a decisive step. Only not expect, Anna, immediate answer. All the more in the form of verdict.
I think, that all of this discussion partly theoretical and partly has connotation psikhotreninga, aimed at mobilizing your potential. Not Raeunaj on the, that events, predicted by the astrologer, intensity so, as was predicted by. In ??? case you simply could infiltrators, suggestible. And then you better at all to abandon astroprognoza. However if you want guide their lives (but not the fate of), then simply learn have astrologer, when you should undertaking efforts to promote his life. What circumstances can to this lead. Fate cannot be change. Its need live for obtain an important experience. Sense this experience you can start seek already until the early events. Because, that fate horror-film gradually, giving many to take a hint and not complex lessons, but never while repealing chief lessons, which should pass in are. You have two the sword. One in anybody, and the other in heart of. Take advantage they.

Yura wrote

Since other hand increasingly would still need have list events life. If Anna still in live, then let will make this a decisive step.

Kind day, I still in live. Although frankly without cues, I would itself not has found far I need go became, after as on topic "When married?" Family recent messages. Can be ask, when in subject another migrate, leave although would message, where seek continuation of.

And here I ever read any Poe discuss your pro such Fish. Understand neposveschennomu of course is difficult, although can this already for posveschennykh discussion after transference his from my themes in another, but all same. So, times I all ??? has found far said anything since thread initiated me themes putting list events my life. How remember, more precise I wrote, but not was able until find file, if can find the money the correct. So:

October 1978 - felt in garden.
September 1981 - the beginning of training in school.
7 December 1983 - died grandfather (russian father)
11 January 1985 - died grandmother (truth favorite: Birth sister my peasant women on father, but she with us lived)
In night with 14 on 15 April 1985 - much a?aea in our apartment, with the murder of. Very strongly injured father and grandmother, I not damaged, but all seen
In school years summer often traveled on Ukraine
1991 okonchaneie schools
1991 felt in 2 on tertiary education, odinv Novosibirsk, the other in Barnaul. Learns has become in Barnaul. End 1 course. Has challenged the (itself. Elect normally), camping on K. In June 1992 moved on Ukraine (been mulling forever). In July came in school, in kieve, but in late August (after otrabotanoy practice) claimed documents. Returned in Barnaul in September 1992. Autumn 1992 (like October) one month worked close over in spied a gemodializa corpsman today, then went on deal of preparatory separate in Astrakhan State Technical University. In 1993 came and in 1998 g has Astrakhan State Technical University.
Autumn (September-Czechoslovak November) 1994 Realized that strongly loved in grad students (without right back at you). Perhaps this the first love. Although can be allow that was even one in July 1989 (but not am sure).
3 January 1995 Died father.
3 on May 1995 Died grandmother (mother mothers, lived on Ukraine)
Are the middle February 1995 Said that I’m tuberkulomoy, in Institute was allowed not borrow had some time off, and decide surrender exams and tests only.
3 avgutsa 1998 I got myself a on work on which until now.
1 on May 1999, Died grandmother (mother father) with which together lived.
The end of the July 1999g the beginning of meeting with a man.

Somewhere December 1999g. Or the beginning of January the end of the meetings. Then, intermittently still will emerge he. But all already
July-August 2000 g trip in Crimea
Periodically have mothers were problems with attempts to suicide accurately not remember years, but with massacres at regular intervals in 3-4 year. Similarly, the was summer 1998, and on 8 March like 2001. But here accurately not were. In 2001 5 February mother operation did on a thyroidectomy on him cancer.
Middle of the September 2001 trip in Italy
The first half of June 2002 Trip in Spain
29.9-3.10.2002 trip in Egypt
The first half of June (like with 8) 2003 trip in Egypt
29.01-13.02.2004 trip in Thailand
27 April 2004 the first message on photos and the beginning of familiarity with a man (who then became father my child)
29 April 2004 the first meeting
The end of the August 2004 pregnancy
24 on May 2005 the birth of son (cesarean)
The end of the September -nachalo October 2006 Trip on Cyprus
April 2007 lay in hospitals with son (and conceal made the he since the late February 2007 suffer)
Ah here is Perhaps and all. That evoked the.

paradoxical about the absence of practicality under be phenomenal ability to always "be on plovu", emotional self-expression. And importantly - a dizzying skill find common language with the most case hopeless elements society

And here you, Yuri, are right. At least familiar so consider.
This on me it seems. Want you at all all OK I themselves believe practical. Yes and work obliges :)

Last edited by Ана (May 15 2007 07:22:55)

Anna, you brilliant, that have. I necessarily d to participate in discussion, but need give time other astrologers "spin" your map and accept decision.

P. S. For rapid exit on subject "click" Active themes

Ана wrote:

Although frankly without cues, I would itself not has found far I need go became, after as on topic "When married?" Family recent messages. Can be ask, when in subject another migrate, leave although would message, where seek continuation of.

Yes, of course, Ahn! This my that is a bit of.

Ана wrote:

A here I ever read any Poe discuss your pro such Fish. Understand neposveschennomu of course is difficult, although can this already for posveschennykh discussion after transference his from my themes in another, but all same.

We we're quick learners :) you absolutely are right.

Evoked the still events
July 1998 Forthcoming money (can be said inheritance, although the very it me swung in June 1995, but "living money" came in 1998 Truth they prakticheksi family (Gnata 98 affected :( and "friends")

25 on May 2004 I signed an a deal about’sales apartment and 2 June 2004 moved into another apartment. This OK, perhaps,, too, reflected in particular?

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Chemistry: Theory and a bit practice » Rising Fish?