Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Chemistry: Theory and a bit practice » Rising Fish?

Rising Fish?

Posts 21 to 40 of 40

Hello, Anna! Events your life I provided checked on reconcile time birth. On my view not convincingly. With astrological perspective there is no accuracy, which immediately must reverberate on negative events life (death close relatives), critical situations (a?aea and operation) and abrupt funny seats of residence (setting in Kyiv). In method managements year / degree the accuracy of. It comes. Within several angular minutes to its corners maps (pardon, Anna, for astrologizmy), but for 15 :1 1 this not there is. You must be turn to one from astrologers on this Forum, eligible advise. Rainbow, as hostess (yes and simply Angelin) necessarily poskazhet. I agree with it, that Jupiter should not be in connecting with Asts. Can be your mother and not have been proved wrong on expense ok.15 :3 0. This remains map with rising a Pisces, although Neptune "trying to cross" in 8D.
For themselves want clarify date about starters March 87g. Slither event, which emotionally strongly you that has engulfed? Perhaps, that in this event you were are embroiled together with other people. Was whether impaired yet your health?

Further reasoning about peregrine read Here

Thank you, Yura, that look my map. Stuck finnish = ranta) astrologer kotoryey did me retifikatsiyu.

Юра wrote:

To themselves want clarify date about starters March 87g. Slither event, which emotionally strongly you that has engulfed? Perhaps, that in this event you were are embroiled together with other people. Was whether impaired yet your health?

As not tried to so and not was able recall pro March 1987 Like nothing not was in that period

Yura wrote:

Since astrological perspective there is no accuracy, which immediately must reverberate on negative events life (death close relatives), critical situations (a?aea and operation) and abrupt funny seats of residence (setting in Kyiv). In method managements year / degree the accuracy of. It comes. Within several angular minutes to its corners maps

Yura, and which homes you taking for verification inclusion according to events?

Еще пришла мысль по поводу квадрата Юпитера и Нептуна согласно их положению и управлению в карте Анны:а нет ли у Вас, Анна, страха располнеть? Насколько актуальна эта проблема для Вас: как регулярно вы следите за весом и калориями?

Татьяна wrote:

Yura, and which homes you taking for verification inclusion according to events?

Only corners maps, camping on E. Axis ICJ / IC, ASC / DSC. And this not test inclusion homes. Idea this national verification only on the availability of precise (to 5 that corner. Minutes) aspects of. Because rubles that - this formal method, then have point ICJ there is special ability to always have aspect of on moment events (or to ICJ there is aspect of). Under operations and threat life Asts, too, is important. If I not see this accuracy, then always suspect mistake. Events of course I take the negative.

Татьяна wrote:

there is no whether you, Anna, of fear much weight? How daunting this problem for you: As regularly you spying on weight and calories?

Fear much weight, I think, naturally many now (Merci Pour le lustre or matt type magazines, circulation was). For weight I looking regularly, even have been arguing do something type recharging, but here is often not can itself deny tasty refresh. And is, by sometimes I not because that hungry, and for obtain pleasure from food, whether tasty zing per square centimeter, morozhnoe, puree, pebbles or on beaches and camping on D. And camping on P. :)

Last edited by Ана (May 17 2007 05:34:54)

Yura wrote:

The notion this national verification only on the availability of precise (to 5 that corner. Minutes) aspects of. Because rubles that - this formal method, then have point ICJ there is special ability to always have aspect of on moment events (or to ICJ there is aspect of).

I.e. you consider, that ICJ in direktsiyakh alwayshas aspects of for anyevents?

Ahn wrote:

fear much weight, I think, naturally many now (Merci Pour le lustre or matt type magazines, circulation was).

Ah that concerns precisely the fear, here I with you not would argue. I know many women, which very quietly belong to its sheer :), have other same the entire "fear" comes down only to polemics "Oh, need to major." Under this emotionally they not are experiencing on this about. I same asked precisely about an emotional ache on this about, a certain fixation on this issue.

Татьяна wrote:

What there is you consider, that ICJ in direktsiyakh always has aspects of for any events?

Agree with Jura. Above than cut to disco kuspidy homes, need to watch aspects of direktsionnykh ASTs and ICJ. Event, "implicit" in year, necessarily will be highlighted and there.

Татьяна wrote:

I same asked precisely about an emotional ache on this about, a certain fixation on this issue.

If honestly the "Yes" I not wanted would be full and periodically on this about a member. Although in the last time this already not so as relevant, I normally keep weight, despite than 1.6 billion cups appetite :)

First of than cut to disco kuspidy homes, need to watch aspects of direktsionnykh ASTs and ICJ. Event, "implicit" in year, necessarily will be highlighted and there.

So this same depends on what event. As I understood, Yura believes, that any event will give aspect of direktsionnogo ICJ or to him. But to example such event, as operation the most human, not affects ICJ. Only Asts. Or, Yura, I not correctly you realized?

Татьяна wrote:

to example such event, as operation the most human, not affects ICJ. Only Asts. Or, Yura, I not correctly you realized?

I not d argue, that ICJ in case operations not will hit the. In example Anna he necessarily will hit the, camping on K. Has changed its social status - she has become mom. And here is the absence of aspects of to Asts here clearly will unacceptable. Happens, that anonymity on operation faster identify correlation 6 / 8 homes. However in this case 6V not relevant.
Here daunting the link 1 / 8 homes.
In end is obtained, that for operations I visual the absence of precise (to 5 ') aspects to ICJ, but then he. It comes. To Asts, camping on E. Aspects of judgements are to both points (in this example).

Last edited by Юра (May 17 2007 17:35:48)

Yura wrote:

In end is obtained, that for operations I visual the absence of precise (to 5 ') aspects to ICJ, but then he. It comes. To Asts, camping on E. Aspects of judgements are to both points (in this example).

About birth child in case Anna I agree, truth I had in view operation not born child. But in general now me is understandable, Yura, Vasha stance. Thanks for Sharing (explanations. :)

Well, that you poyanli each other. And all same Tatiana, Yuri, in how many I was born? :)

Tatiana, I hope, that you could manage the job for this deal. Option time I have there is, I can give in lichku for comparisons.

Yura wrote:

Tatiana, I hope, that you could manage the job for this deal. Option time I have there is, I can give in lichku for comparisons.

Well, Yura, let us.

And than all ended?
Me considered time birth 15 November? Or to believe mother pro 15.30

Process goes! :)

Well that process goes :)

I there so there have been proved wrong. Mother operation did not "In 2001 5 February mother operation did on a thyroidectomy on him cancer.
", and in 2003.

Await the complete the process of. And big question: "And this summer I have not looks changes in relations with partner?." And the that the with last Friday (18 on May) what the global progress began ,-not know far podvinimsya in late all :(

Last edited by Ана (May 28 2007 08:15:50)

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Chemistry: Theory and a bit practice » Rising Fish?