Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Past, present, the future: Pressing tranzity » Living cycles and cycles planets

Living cycles and cycles planets

Posts 21 to 40 of 61

24 January 2008 compound Venus-Pluto in 29 gr. Sagittarius.
Themes aspects:
- choice in respect personal vital philosophy, worldview, with choice forced, with greater of doom wouldn, rock, pressure, control;

- money their and others ’, nested in education, travel and the like. And\ or with use of overseas investment;

- ah and love, to be sure! Enlargement spheres of influence on loved ones, strengthening magnetism combined with sunshine charm love to life against which no one would endure. Our emotions acquire depth and observing the world around, we not tend to flaunt to our ties and passions, under this dramatiziruem our passions (indeed, when still suffer will have, with with streltsovskim ardour and pace, crushing obstacles on its path, seeking all until founding destroy lest incarnate their's views about love or, contrary, seeking get with heaven star in and in the process does just ruining all that can be. Can still someone something will add? :)

Phases cycle:

7 April - Venus 90 Pluto

18 June - Venus 180 types

29 vygusta - Venus 90 Pluto

I have compound Venus-Pluto traditionally makes kvadraturu to natalnoy the produce markets :) I already as something trained, when Pluto further need additional, already something will lack the, however he still in June will return in 3 th times on my Venus.

Радуга wrote:

I hasten all congratulate! In some sense we terminally housed adequacy (joke), our communication, thought and contacts acquire a pleasant completely (this still on backdrop of retro-of Mercury!) and zavorozhennost

Of our protection, and time on your sobscheniyakh will stand wrong. 'm I on your message some more hours in 6 the evening, and on it time "22-06 and today", drawn, ah think, Rainbow already is misaligned in time and space - means, soedineie a gift not passed fdgf

Радуга wrote:

3 February - Mercury labeled r 0 Neptune
(Anna Eduardovna, but as the endowment, the reappointment compound planets under retrogradnosti one)

And this endowment, the can be, as particularly strong curl in Mind ipoezdkakh,’s acts. The way, under this same aspect of except banal gonna walk this documents and small things, scale dishonest actions, and so same confusion in Mind documents and reckless disregard for information to us in head can move into interesting thought (in sense unconventional, which on direct home about us not come out of hiding), based only on our intuitions isvyazi with collective be a dissociative. In this same time can wake up used to topics, which under a normal the course events (camping on E. Under direct home) us not attracted a or seemed us absolutely unreal.

Incidentally, 3 February compound retro Merck and Neptune, and the last in this year compound direktnogo Merck and Neptune will 9 March (already after, lower compounds with Sun behaves similarly), so that further stages of cycle Merk- Neptune makes sense you from 9 March.

Чукокала wrote:

of our protection, and time on your sobscheniyakh will stand wrong. 'm I on your message some more hours in 6 the evening, and on it time "22-06 and today", drawn, ah think, Rainbow already is misaligned in time and space - means, soedineie a gift not passed

Yes, I, too, this watch already the second day. Yesterday’s messages clips as today’s. And today and yesterday’s have become spiked, and today’s -, too, :O Makes me want to singing has: "And I rolled off mad." :D Yes, that not only I have such shift. Collective frenzy why something me inspires less fears :D.

Чукокала wrote:

of our protection, and time on your sobscheniyakh will stand wrong.

Likewise fdgf

Чукокала wrote:

In this same time can wake up used to topics, which under a normal the course events (camping on E. Under direct home) us not attracted a or seemed us absolutely unreal.

Javadxan, this interestingly, thank you.

Чукокала wrote:

further stages of cycle Merk- Neptune makes sense you from 9 March.

So I have like and so goes April, August and Czechoslovak November.

Вера wrote:

Makes me want to singing has: "And I rolled off mad."

And I have SMS meeting not reaching, indeed do reaching, but as something strange, through gender-days :/

Вера wrote:

collective frenzy why something me inspires less fears

Ah. "And me will treat, and you will treat" (with) fdgf

The end of the March 2008 bears us several interesting tranzitov, which can be regarded as part of planetary cycles.

First, today 27 Marchtwo aspects Mercury.
Mercury 60 Jupiterin 19 throes Pisces and Capricorn. The beginning of cycle was 20 December 2007in Oh throes Capricorn, the main sense compounds: Enlargement views on our place in sotsіumі (revere can be here is here). So here is, within this cycle we will see the first results and, likely, new resources and opportunities for this, associated with intuition and depth thinking on the subject. I shall remind, that 13 April our expects growing squaring these planets, where we loop upon asymmetries moment.

Today same the beginning of a new cycle, which begins connection Mercury and Uranus in 19 gr. Fish. And on this about have us will excellent opportunities to rethink, see new and you of insight, especially there where concerns friends, groups, future, prospects and his seats in it. Uranium in Pisces gives nivelirovku personality and in it easily risk drowning. And Mercury "pegs" us to thinking, by awareness and not gives drowning in conceals and nezamutnennosti with fish depth, making this new cerebral and, therefore, useful for personality in a whole.. Ah not without idealism, of course :mybb:

Major rounds of cycle:
05 July 2008Mercury 90 Uranus
23 JulyMercury 180 Uranus
05 DecemberMercury 90 Uranus

Second, tomorrow late on the evening 2 aspects Venus.
Comfortable aspect of Venus 60 Jupiter. Cycle this initiated connection Venus-Jupiter 1 February 2008, but I his not have outlined on reason then employment. So themselves ideate :) interepretatsiyu, given, that compound was in 9 throes Capricorn. Ah and, respectively, look the link with his card. And the current sekstil us shows opportunities on topic cycle. Venus in 19 throes Pisces, Jupiter - Capricorn.
And almost simultaneously tab a new cycle - Venus-Uranusin 19 throes Pisces. The good opportunity get rid of political demagogy and odnomanіttya relations, give dynamics smoothly-zhestkoy-sensitive fish to. On the agenda: Renewal feelings, a new love, many optimism (because sekstil with Jupiter), democracy in relations is so apparently driving, friendship strongly driving on attracted and contrary, choice is done spontaneously and otherwise acting out, bezrassudochno, and which thought can be on such a dimension?, under influence intuitions and, traits a man, we delaemsya so sentimental sensitive, thinking about the future :surprise: Love, in one word.

The main stages of cycle:
12 June 2008Venus 90 Uranus
23 August 2008Venus 180 Uranus
03 November 2008Venus 90 Uranus

Let us compound Neptune-casuallymake separately as the beginning of cycle?

Since 24 April on 17 on Mayhave us on the sky there is compound Neptune and Northern lunar knot in 24 throes have. Can be to assume, that those, whom will affect the this transit, with the image about the future will occur interesting things. Let us remember traditional meaning Neptune:
-razmyvanie borders, structures, therefore, obstacle to implementation, outcome;
-vospriimchivost, subconscious, intuition, fantasy, ability to to empathy (empathy), malleability, tenderness, ultimate form of love as merging with other;
-obman\ self-delusions, illusions, suggestible subject, intrigue, betrayal, imprisonment, civic participation;
-irrealizm, occult, dreaming;
- Mystery, behind, the looking glass, implicit, mystical, esoteric, divine;
-psikhicheskie departures, alcoholism,, drug addiction;
-begstvo from reality;
-smeshenie, nedostatochnoaya differentsirovannost perception, a weak QFlex in humans and situations;
-rasslablenie, rest, meditation, joy, bliss;
-gadanie, abstraction, the social;

Compound Neptune-casually in Vodolee, so can be to talk about new friendship links, based on shared ideals.

Frankly, I not know that write about this connecting, because except as "moved out roof about their future" I have options there is no :) Perhaps be, someone wants base and offer its option this a glorious transit? :yep:

And I immediately turn to the second parts of marlezonskogo ballet, namely to razvertke cycle:

Augustus 2012- quadrature (disambiguation) Neptune-casually. And further I not watch, because people so much not live. If Astrodome by the time still will exist, then in the process and a schedule the entire this cycle :)

I had positive significance this transit. Neptune - this cleansing, preparation seats for a new. But not as types, burning down merciless fire, and dissolving the shell, seamless, soft transition dawn in retreated. As under lying autumn, when leaves particles orbit with trees and imperceptibly Turn in nothing. But in this the nothingness there is grain a new, that simvoliziruetsya Northern, clarity node. Compound in Vodolee, means, will painted dumkami about the future, prospects, role friends and referentnymi groups, new ideas and camping on D. In general us awaits preparation for renewal future. And, of course, not forget account for correlation across with its by your horoscope.

Радуга wrote:

Neptune - this cleansing, preparation seats for a new. But not as types, burning down merciless fire, and dissolving the shell, seamless, soft transition dawn in retreated. As under lying autumn, when leaves particles orbit with trees and imperceptibly Turn in nothing. But in this the nothingness there is grain a new, that simvoliziruetsya Northern, clarity node. Compound in Vodolee, means, will painted dumkami about the future, prospects, role friends and referentnymi groups, new ideas and camping on D. In general us awaits preparation for renewal future.

Very it seems on the, that with me now happening. This compound in my 8 House in Trina to Old in 4 and shall to those respects in 5. Am as would between the two stages his life, as-if smoothly swim an through the river with one Bank on the other. And all so -, but as something quietly and know, that soon witnessed a new Bank.

Татьяна wrote:

as something quietly and know, that soon witnessed a new Bank.

And I have a sense of this of calm, some domestic, counter-intuitive confidence, that all will well.

I have compound Neptune's consort with casually in trigone to the produce markets in the Twins.
Partly I would signs under words of Tatiana: :whistle:

"am as would between the two stages his life", "And all so -"

Money on perekhdnyy period, there is no, health the same

"but as something quietly and know, that soon witnessed a new Bank."

Although change think I have will not very considerable.

And forth, for me come would words Rainbow before: :whistle:

"a sense of this of calm, some domestic, counter-intuitive confidence, that all will well."

And even not comes thought about how that can be on Different. Believe and increasingly. :love:

Николай wrote:

Which I do and increasingly

Belief - this, too, the key word for Neptune. Ah that OK, comrades, actively meditate on this on future! :)

And I have compound Neptune with W. Have in 6 House and in of increasing to natalnym hosts in 4-10 homes. Not otherwise as will have mass career questions. No a different word itself in head not goes :confused: That only with faith I have as something not very :canthearyou:’m really really nervous on pustakam, no make sure not only in tomorrow’s, but and in today’s bottom.

Last edited by Вера (May 5 2008 00:24:07)

Вера wrote:

A I have compound Neptune's consort with W. Have in 6 House and in of increasing to natalnym hosts in 4-10 homes. Not otherwise as will have mass career questions

And, perhaps, will have to return to already once this experience and new opportunities with perspective Burger King recently responsibilities.

Вера wrote:

That only with faith I have as something not very’m really really nervous on pustakam, no make sure not only in tomorrow’s, but and in today’s bottom.

Other meaning Neptune - this lack of reliance under with their feet, the lack of outcome. Can be, makes sense relax and listen to intuitions?

If "-on "tratktovat aspect of, then can be obtain:
The emergence of (because soed’s) new (casually) viruses (Neptune) in networks (Actis Systems), either the emergence of new quite mysterious (because Neptune) funds ties. So that comrades, monitored the security computers. In principle technical services they like or dislike can be and now track if och. Try, but because this only compound, then we can about them and not to know.

Belief, Rainbow - Neptune those and good, that creates some a, in which every sees the, that want (someone veslye pictures of the, someone the scare stories) and the, and another - normal reaction on aspects of Neptune. When this planet pro-active in tranzitakh, questions, associated with it often require additional clarification. Because, when a is dissipating often already case late or it is difficult that any correct, so better to do this during aspects

Чукокала wrote:

If "-on "tratktovat aspect of, then can be obtain:
The emergence of (because soed’s) new (casually) viruses (Neptune) in networks (Actis Systems),

And here is the emergence of terrible virus in China, which children afflicts and not has funds treatment can be here accounted?

Tatiana, perhaps, can be, and when he emerged and where can be read about him?

Чукокала wrote:

Tatiana, perhaps, can be, and when he emerged and where can be read about him?

On radio already a few days convey and on television in the news. Perhaps and in networks can be find the intel. Some a new an enterovirus, which afflicts children to 6 years. Already order 25 children died. Drugs no there is no. Frightening, that China something not very far from us and people drive there and made there often.

Thank you, Tatiana, I today as times put, that have our borders with China (truth with their hand) cases registered. And the Chinese say, that they with him freeing up, but not say as. In my, well in a spirit of compounds Neptune's consort with node.

All bountiful days! Have us on nose a new, an interesting cycle 2-'s planets, bluntly say, not very something favorite in astrology. 10 July 2008in 6 gr. Of the Virgin of theare to be joined two "spoiler in" Mars and Saturn(in orbise with 9 on 13 July). Degree Sabian here...: "" Children lakes on vividly and-white carousel "or" Povtorenie experience, fit for cultural development. "
Try positively to formulate action this transit. Appropriate time for active planning careers, coherent advance their beginnings, not last role here will play well designed nuances. Perhaps, we will actively use traditional technology and ?????, relying in this on tradition and proven time algorithms. Will be necessary concentrate and focus on their actions, otherwise will sense of, that one foot we click on gas, the other - on drag and full razbalansirovannost affairs and well-being will follows. Quality snug life, prudence and realistic actions. Also this time can be use for selection individual system nutrition and at all start finally engage the body.
The negative manifestations of: Health problems, especially in-treat 1939, sexual disorder, drag on activity, tests and restrictions, associated with initiatives.

Phases cycle:

15-16 December 2008 - growing quadrature (disambiguation) in 21 gr. Sagittarius - of the Virgin of the
05 April 2009 - the opposition in 16 gr. Fish - of the Virgin of the (Saturn in in movement)
11 August 2009 - the falling squaring in 20 gr. Twins do - Epiphanius

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Past, present, the future: Pressing tranzity » Living cycles and cycles planets