Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Past, present, the future: Pressing tranzity » Living cycles and cycles planets

Living cycles and cycles planets

Posts 41 to 60 of 61

Yes, Lena, on us with you this cycle Perhaps heavily disrupting from-for natalnoy quadrature (mathematics).

Татьяна wrote:

Yes, Lena, on us with you this cycle Perhaps heavily disrupting from-for natalnoy quadrature (mathematics).

Let's see! And have you, too, quadrature (disambiguation) in Natale, Tanja?

All good time days! :nope:

Tatiana wrote:

Lena, on us with you this cycle Perhaps heavily disrupting from-for natalnoy quadrature (mathematics).

Think that not only you, girls, would certainly hurt.
I have in Natal very broad the opposition - almost 8 degrees, but ironically I its felt. But the current compound makes trigon to my Saturn devouring his children, that of course aren.

Rainbow wrote:

It is suitable time for active planning careers, coherent advance their beginnings,

This accurately pro me on nose resumption of be disbarred on dental medicine.
Like would any the innovations in work (Mars I have manages 8 home, Saturn 5), but that would survive, think, will have to engage in those that well is obtained, and what've learned the trick in a long time. :mybb:

Interestingly that peruyu tested, on me outlined European as times on first kvadraturu- 15 December 2008. :tired:

Last edited by Николай (Jul 7 2008 19:42:23)

Радуга wrote:

A have you, too, quadrature (disambiguation) in Natale, Tanja?

Yes. I remember you me even pro it would grill me, as I its felt :blush:

S mother. I have on IC directly are to be joined.
Pretty-and-alo mejor.

Николай wrote:

We wish we would any the innovations in work (Mars I have manages 8 home, Saturn 5), but that would survive, think, will have to engage in those that well is obtained, and what've learned the trick in a long time.

Ah not the most bad option, if anything rule of activities not leads to stress.

Юля wrote:

I have on IC directly are to be joined.

And I have trine to Lilith in 12 st House :mybb:

У меня это соединение на куспид 3-го дома попадает и делает квадрат к Венере в 5-м и секстиль к Урану и Солнцу в 4-м:чую грядет опять что-то в личной жизни...

And I have in 2 House includes oao-squaring Saturn-Jupiter-Long. To Saturn devouring his children 120 gr., to Jupiter 60, and those respects 150 gr. Work, money, forge the It comes. Health. We shall - We shall see

People, drugs sell their body wisely pointed out to me, that compound Mars-Saturn happens every 2 year. Means, we can recall, that was 17-18 June 2006.Then why oh why pests combine in 8 throes Leo. I have as times was squaring to Lilith from 4 th in 12th house, in the very moment have reached culminated relations and followed the endgame these relations (familiarity, incidentally, included in virtuale, here is he, 12 house). And from whom still that was?

Радуга wrote:

A from whom still that was?

Absolutely nothing not was. Although was trine from 12 domk to the opposition Mars-Uranus in 3-9.

Oops, not know as there I have what is reflected on the sky, but on earth simply prozhivu! :angry: Everyone not incapable, even the, with than problems not was! And payments not go, and contracts not like bank, and people in office gavkaetsya on each other, and a state of personal not very good. And when this will pass?!

Lud_mila wrote:

Absolutely nothing not was. Although was trine from 12 domk to the opposition Mars-Uranus in 3-9.

Hmm. Interestingly :smoke: Generally nothing? Can memory's a little foggy?

Галина wrote:

and when this will pass?!

Soon :) if to speak about this transit.

Галина wrote:

zhyttja, not know as there I have what is reflected on the sky, but on earth simply prozhivu! All not incapable, even the, with than problems not was! And payments not go, and contracts not like bank, and people in office gavkaetsya on each other, and a state of personal not very good.

Galya, you at all described quite accurately. Not know about other tranzitov (not watch), and here is this specifically have you a fact 3 th house, which replies for contacts and documents. Here is and tense, all right have you. Yes still this compound makes a nasty minornyy trioctile or sesquiquartile to your Venus in 7 st, that is reflected on quite-??? out mood, with which you can perceive surrounding. Like as nothing specifically-unpleasantly-highlights a personally you not is happening, and mood dergannoe. Ah and in personal better ride out smallness of, wind back contacts until.

Lud_mila wrote:

Cities in the, thought here is such a came. On moment compounds can be and not be events, this after all goes tab cycle. But here is see: 29 November 2006 in 25 "grape". Of Scorpio-Leo was the first, growing quadrature (disambiguation) Mars-Saturn, when theme distress clearly and its very. Can be, events should seek in this period?

Радуга wrote:

Perhaps be, events should seek in this period?

Flax, if look only tranzity, is obtained, that see at all other methods glee: Rubles that, progressi, solyary, lunary. But after all this wrong! These methods must to point fingers on opportunity events, and already tranzity his pledged. Is obtained, perhaps (need to look), I have not was potential opportunities lose this aspect of + in natalnoy map ties Saturn with vami there is no direct.

Радуга wrote:

have said: So, we can recall, that was 17-18 June 2006. Then pests combine in 8 throes Leo

I have it was in 1 st House squared to Uranus in 4 st (upr.7,8) and trine to Venus in 5 st (upr.4,11). Specifically on these anniversaries nothing not were, and at all in June 2006 I have his active advisory activities, and here is autumn were nice and unexpected events in personal life, truth not in November, and in October.

Linen, most positive moment my interest and your nebezrazlichiya me: Warned-means armed! I now, understanding reason, in office saaaaaamyy that is peaceful cel! And on personal front all I'm lowering my on of commitment. Documents is allowing on three times and on work really dabble to 10-00! For me this podvikh! :flag: The only minus mood need to as something support and I got hooked on mad sweet on that, although at all not lyubitel, and recovered, Hi,. Truth a bit, and hope otplavat in Tongge, only would this cock-up on the sky not without!

Lud_mila wrote:

Well, perhaps (need to look), I have not was potential opportunities lose this aspect of + in natalnoy map ties Saturn with vami there is no direct.

It is likely :) still times confirmed, that if there is no ties between planets in Natal, then events can and not be.

Галина wrote:

I now, understanding reason, in office saaaaaamyy that is peaceful cel!

Here is :) than and Good all your astrology, that allows look on situation with hand and emotionally not included :)

And have us Next a new the plot. 12 Decemberin 21 :4 3 (on Moscow time) in 1 • Capricornare to be joined Mercury (and Pluto. Cycle this will end by the end of summer next year and until this time we will changes in rubbing shoulders. At all on such a transit well write political detectives, and if not write, then would still in thinking is intensifying the depth of judgment, and in rubbing shoulders insights and of the workings, until hypnotic influence on interlocutor. In this period should be avoided tensions in relations with state structures and not behave glaringly in respect social conventional wisdom norms. Incidentally, in this time can be sever familiarity with representatives these the most state Structures and the people, endowed with social status, they can become source of interesting financial opportunities. However for this will have interest in running, so as in promoting on career development ladder not are excluded intrigue and - Slander nedobrozhelataley (not forget, that and we themselves can prove on place foes tends. Diplomacy we in this time not suffer!! Vice versa, cut "truth-the uterus" and not to accept compromises on such a transit most the. In general, correctness and restraint in rubbing shoulders would not distort! Not are excluded also incitement topple power. Can be vplyvet any secret the information connected strong world stingy. Interestingly tag along, follow for the press, for those that will dominate in themes discussions.

On that still can be pay attention? Compound these planets gives propensity to men stare at me fears create and disturbing tug, can arise interest to Otherworldly things, in including and topic death. Well would control such attraction vlastnostyu and I may his intelligence. Incidentally, psychotherapies can accomplish this well engage and the reading psychological books, information pervades now in the most depth. Ah and not forget look that precisely transit affects in our natalnoy map.

Phases cycle:

27 March 2009 - growing quadrature (disambiguation) Mercury ((Aries) - Pluto (Capricorn) in 4 • - snarkiness judgments may lead to frustrating situations.

4 July 2009 - "http" cycle, when will become visible the true the crux of the outpouring this transit - Mercury (Cancer) - Pluto R (Capricorn) in 2 •.

26 August - results cycle will are visible on falling M. - Mercury (Shield) - Pluto R (the firmament) in 1 •, likely, they hit the relations, they will depend on extent equity perception information.

22 December 2008have us another the beginning of cycle. In 12 :2 3 in 1 throes Capricornare to be joined the Sun and Pluto. Degree Sabian here...: "Leader requires power have ashram tribe"or "Soznatelnoe adoption responsibility leader."

What us wait from this? Aspect of deeply energy, affecting deep layers vitalnosti (vital forces) rights. His can be called aspect of magiicheskoy transformation, above all, in respect themselves.

In this period manifests itself high activity in actions and sentiments, there is vozmozhnnost show forceful potential in respect themselves and surrounding. On called “Root level this aspect of assertiveness, power struggle, drive impose its will. In its best displaying the this skill win, seek its goals, the more, compound in an. This ability to conquer over masses people, be "commander" in direct and metaphorically diminishing words (like Marshal Zhukov). This ability to force its personality to change established habitual in his the framework and borders. This charisma policy (interestingly will emerge whether such on There’s.

Phases cycle:

22 December - "vygode" the Sun Oh Pluto in 1 • Capricorn
23 March - "1-comes the quarter-" the Sun 90 Pluto in 3 • Aries-Capricorn
23 June - "http" the Sun 180 Pluto in 2 • degree of Cancer-of the Goat
23 September - "2-comes the quarter-" the Sun 90 Pluto in 1 • a Libra-Capricorn

And, of course, not forget look what point natalnoy maps affects this compound, in what house is mired.

27 th December 2009will begin a new a planetary cycle. In 23 • have will meet Venus and Neptune. Degree Sabian here... Holds: "'s well-trained the bear sits on chair"or "Ovladenie force with the help discipline and exercise."

Soft, the most mesmerizing action aspects lagging in respect future or friends. We here more let us not to act, and dream, swim downstream on events and to rely on feelings. Perhaps, many feel attraction to unusual kinds of art. In sphere personal relationships we will seek to to clerical unity and community views on life.

Phases cycle:

1-comes the quarter-1 July - Venus (a Taurus) 90 Neptune (Aquarius) in 26 •
"Http", on which action aspects maximally lagging, 16 September - Venus (Lev) 180 Neptune (Actis Systems) in 25 •
4-comes the quarter-27 November - Venus (Sunik) 90 Neptune (Actis Systems) in 24 •

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Past, present, the future: Pressing tranzity » Living cycles and cycles planets