Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » All the brink of astrology » Chain on governance and expulsion

Chain on governance and expulsion

Posts 21 to 40 of 71

Izar wrote:

Why need a the "disposish"? That she gives? Is obtained that the planet which dispozitor all the most important? Its motive the most a strong?

If you pro the end dispozitor, then yes :)

the "disposish" planets gives opportunity understand, how man organizes its activities for implementation leading (deep-seated) motivation (center or centers chains).
Center is asking motivation human on very deep level and is ritmozadayuschey feature in life rights. For human extremely important, to are implemented principles planet in the center of the chain.
Principles these planets can be not identified on sobytiynom level, however they matter in motivation things.

In Alternatively center on expulsion shows, as man can for a holiday from activity, defined centers on must want. However in reality most often center on expulsion defines source of uncontrollable situations, what man less just manages. Man can bring very many forces on topping him off their centers, however the outcome will be minimal.

Iriani wrote:

Il-, about than says porter planets in the center of the? That this gives on exit?

IRA, porter in chain on expulsion means, that planet prevent have the principles each other. In chain on must want - complements, contribute to each other.

Last edited by Morozz (May 15 2007 20:54:58)

IRA, you pro its receptionist Jupiter-Venus in chain on expulsion asked?
I have roughly here is that ‘:
In the process achievements success man not feels master situation, he depends on surrounding, and this dependence creates difficulties in maintaining closer relations with partners (decente). Emerging large financial problems make human get involved in debts.
The exit: To expand broadens the, visiting exhibition, for example. Or go abroad for a holiday with man, which you care about ;)

Morozz wrote:

the "disposish" planets gives opportunity understand, how man organizes its activities for implementation leading (deep-seated) motivation (center or centers chains).
Center is asking motivation human on very deep level and is ritmozadayuschey feature in life rights. For human extremely important, to are implemented principles planet in the center of the chain.
Principles these planets can be not identified on sobytiynom level, however they matter in motivation things.

Ideally center on expulsion shows, as man can for a holiday from activity, defined centers on must want. However in reality most often center on expulsion defines source of uncontrollable situations, what man less just manages. Man can bring very many forces on topping him off their centers, however the outcome will be minimal.

And far question upraviteley homes?

Morozz wrote:

-il, porter in chain on expulsion means, that planet prevent have the principles each other. In chain on must want - complements, contribute to each other.

As if between planets squaring / the opposition?

Izar wrote:

A far question upraviteley homes?

Nowhere not need to do you want contestant. Chain - this as start, initial analysis kosmogrammy. And homes perishing then. :)

Izar wrote:

How if between planets squaring / the opposition?

Can squaring, but here the link not direct as through aspects of, and the indirect. Aspects of can and not be between these planets. :)

Morozz wrote:

most not need to do you want contestant. Chain - this as start, initial analysis kosmogrammy. And homes perishing then.

Hard understand. I simply was accustomed to think that the most big motive have Chinese system. Al.%)

Morozz wrote:

Perhaps squaring, but here the link not direct as through aspects of, and the indirect. Aspects of can and not be between these planets.

But as this can be interpret?

Izar wrote:

as this can be interpret?

So, as framers higher. Center chain. If there several planets zakoltsovano, then can be start interpretation with any planet.

Chain reflect motivation human (domestic, psychological level of), and homes - external, the terrible level of. So I understand :)

Last edited by Morozz (May 15 2007 22:53:28)

There is no. I about mutual disposition of on expulsion. On that this will be it seems?

Izar wrote:

No. I about mutual disposition of on expulsion. On that this will be it seems?

Principles one planet in mutual reception will hinder have the principles the other planet.

SADC Principles one planet in mutual reception will hinder have the principles the other planet.

Here is this I and not gather additionally in any way, as hinder? As squaring or the opposition.

Incidentally, I himself further digging, on the subject.
Vkratse, I understood so:
Planet in abode more motivated by than in izgnanei.
If insurance is running the planet, then captured all planet which under "it." And running the planet, in ties with those that she is motivated by "works" quite often.
But if Chinese system. Planet in exile, in other words, loosely is motivated by, then "Jose Padilla" work ostentatious.
As in sight with this - is obtained that retsepsii on expulsion rarely captured. Themselves conflicts, between planets there is no (not it seems on squaring or opposition, and simply they work rarely, even ostentatious conventional.

I correctly understood?

Isar, here not are viewed aspects of between planets.

Izar wrote:

How in sight with this - is obtained that retsepsii on expulsion rarely captured. Themselves conflicts, between planets there is no (not it seems on squaring or opposition, and simply they work rarely, even ostentatious conventional

There is no. They captured when human are forcing to somehow action, when man not controls situation or when is content. Force can as surrounding people, so and circumstances. T. E. They will included so often, how man will constitute in such situation. All OK ??? quite often, need to to think :)
Like it or, your chain let us disassemble? ;)

I understood that aspects of there is no. Simply there is the link. Simply this the link works thus obrzom, as I laid out higher.

Izar wrote:

Just this the link works thus obrzom, as I laid out higher.

Not know where you this the intel found :fie: Us are taught clearly not for this specifis.
You like it or say, that have you chain on expulsion captured very rarely?

Yes, because motives have planets weak.

You have in mind ballnost planets?

There is no. Force.

Resolve do a small payment of. Simply example moon in 1997-posts tend in an. I think, that no one from astrologers not will become to describe client such a moon as weak. This Brazilian-avsem not a weak Long. Irina rights, that insurance is chain on expulsion, if human are forcing to this circumstances. And that will if such a skorpovskaya Long insurance is (coupled with kozerozhey tend)? Ya'akov Kedmi will seek "download" the most its an estranged cousin of female gender. Who will tell, that this happens rarely? Yes one moon in Skorpe already lack.

Юра wrote:

Ya'akov Kedmi will seek "download" the most its an estranged cousin of female gender. Who will tell, that this happens rarely? Yes one moon in Skorpe already lack.

Thank you Yura for comment. All is true. This I, too, somewhere higher tried to say :)

Without examples always it is difficult understand. How many not vezzhay, and one vivid example of increasingly makes understandable. rty

To be sure, I observed that have different astrologers under "force" different meaning.
Some - force is when planet expresses themselves the most similarly with sign.
Have other - this the frequency expression planet.

Have all astrologers planet is strong, if she has the opportunity realize its principle. This always conveniently to do in signs, whose esentsialnaya nature (type of energy) srodna with deceptive principle. And essentially be achieved.
If such opportunities not present, but implementation increasingly same requires, then will have "bitsa galavoy realization wall" and likely highly regularly. Interestingly, Izar, about what wall you have is faring battle? :D

You are here » Ephemerides forum » All the brink of astrology » Chain on governance and expulsion