Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » All the brink of astrology » Chain on governance and expulsion

Chain on governance and expulsion

Posts 61 to 71 of 71

Morozz wrote:

added confidence classes heavy athletic activities.

A cool delegation is Mars in Libra!

All are a good day! On retro-Mercury are many forums have and Chukokala not can enter here and write. So its the answer's when I place I:

"Irina, classes sports indeed often help owners Mars in the center of the on expulsion realize in positive images can create principle planet. Sometimes enough simply look cubicles-broadcasts, and you think, what have sports so much fans. One thing time in Moscow appeared many sections was. Single combats, interconnecting with Real Estate Market gymnastics. One familiar walking there. It turned out, chtou them in group mostly people with weak position Marsa- Rak, Shield, Taurus. People with a strong vami, too, despaired, but not met. For them this throwing good forces that can be and on Different whatever the (to its liking, not on coaching program). And you themselves take on for competitions? (This pro the link the Sun-Mars)
About ballnosti planets and how chains (that, that have E. Kasheninoy) is place requires further verification and understanding. For example, I often holiday., if zero center on expulsion is surrounded by strong planets (4, 5, 6 key), then the likelihood feel, where have him weak place significantly is contracting. (Situation, where untangle-to leak into dependence from environment have ground to a halt still on approach and untangle-to on stools 28.0g closes), what cannot be said about those, from whom to weak center go weak planet or one planet average forces. In general here there is what study together. If will desire to, can be develop this subject. "

Thank you Rainbow, thank you Chukokala! :)

Радуга wrote:

A you themselves take on for competitions? (This pro the link the Sun-Mars)

I not have been demonized by - am for themselves. But I like to demonstrate its trenirovannoe body :D
Have us in the gym while (again, I not with all speak) girls - 3 Shield (with me together), one Epiphanius and one Aries. From guys - the most hard - a Sagittarius (the so regularly - that explore-costly :bb:) and another - Shield.

Радуга wrote:

About ballnosti planets and how chains (that, that have E. Kasheninoy) is place requires further verification and understanding. For example, I often holiday., if zero center on expulsion is surrounded by strong planets (4, 5, 6 key), then the likelihood feel, where have him weak place significantly is contracting. (Situation, where untangle-to leak into dependence from environment have ground to a halt still on approach and untangle-to on stools 28.0g closes), what cannot be said about those, from whom to weak center go weak planet or one planet average forces. In general here there is what study together. If will desire to, can be develop this subject. "

I until until the end of not start with this nyuansom. Not quite understandable, as lining up motivational spheres, if needs (make ends chains), say strong, and then goes Grabovets to weak, and then again to strong.
Like would understand :)
Still have Kasheninoy are built chain on ekzaltatsii and fall in (in VShKA this not provided). Chukokala, you verify the backup, they indeed give credible additional information?
I why ask, on Kasheninoy has become pursue analysis its kosmogrammy and horoscope on temperament, character and camping on D. Such a is nonsense Lies! :O What something quite has a counterintuitive and at all no end in self-development (this I pro zone). Not know, that and to think now :sorry:

Thank you Rainbow, thank you Chukokala! :)

Радуга wrote:

Sometimes enough simply look cubicles-broadcasts, and you think, what have sports so much fans

I, too, love look cubicles-broadcasts. But again same, 'm championships on power-skin. :boast: Nu likes me, when men of gravity moving. :P

Радуга wrote:

A you themselves take on for competitions? (This pro the link the Sun-Mars)

I not have been demonized by - am for themselves. But I like to demonstrate its trenirovannoe body :D
Have us in the gym while (again, I not with all speak) girls - 3 Shield (with me together), one Epiphanius and one an Aries. From guys - the most hard - a Sagittarius (the so regularly - that explore-costly :bb:) and another - Shield.

Радуга wrote:

I until until the end of not start with this nyuansom. Not quite understandable, as lining up motivational spheres, if needs (make ends chains), say strong, and then goes Grabovets to weak, and then again to strong.
Like would understand :)
Still have Kasheninoy are built chain on ekzaltatsii and fall in (in VShKA this not provided). Chukokala, you verify the backup, they indeed give credible additional information?
I why ask, on Kasheninoy has become pursue analysis its kosmogrammy and horoscope on temperament, character and camping on D. Such a is nonsense Lies! :O What something quite has a counterintuitive and at all no end in self-development (this I pro zone). Not know, that and to think now :sorry:

All hello! Finally I, the rest of until this themes, double pause together literature. Immediately I’d say, that get hip in subject hard.

Chukokala wrote:

T. E. Organism realizes, that this have him for activity such a?

Realizes organism :)

Chukokala wrote:

A clarify, that this for need such a slightly much detail can be? And where she have organism suddenly drip irrigation?

Think, that this may be either interest, either perceived the need, they are far more likely just, too, stems with interest.

Chukokala wrote:

And there is whether a need for such organism, which causes his passivity?

Ah if only fatigue. And we again is coming to topic energy and forces. Can here deal in this? And not in with / neosoznannosti?

Chukokala wrote:

I about how, that when center on vlad. Insurance is, man, well realizes - understands, what wants. A as he this reaches, him utterly not it is important. Example on the subject: Girl with vami in Ovne suited on meeting of to potukhshemu the bonfire crotchety, nadvaet sponge and says "want, to burned" and is pimping soon obgoreloe Otesanek. So and on the catches fire easily's. (And if would not ignited, who any from men would the fire made.)

I.e. biodiversity wider and adequacy situation? And echli would have girls Mars was would in Libra?

Irina, [dubiously]thanks for the answer (pro correlation the Sun - Mars in chain on expulsion. In for competitions not worldwide.Would, but its trenirovannoe body aren - this roughly read more this correlation with astrologicheskogo language on human - camping on E. You commit something derive for sun on Mars.) So here is in the process discuss we and have bypassed how be people with center on paper and. Vami: Can be on athletes look, can be on ways of physical Preparation engage. , too, on ways, because planet, surrounding Mars in the center of the on paper and. Can be different. To word say, if center Venus, then Markin quite long told, that man very raises mood hold in the hands of large amounts of money :D, ah and of course perception of art. If from whom there is their findings on other centers on izgnaniyu- share its experience cxdfs
On chains on ekzaltatsii and fall in I have in anybody not skldyvaetsya on normal, I as the tried to of them what the the intel extricate, but alas! So that not take in head, this theme requires research, and under its discussion desirable, to Congresses had lot more participants, to avoid subjectivity in defined by. (Except Kasheninoy still someone on the subject wrote in the foreseeable past, in sense certificate went but, too, as something of hectic).
With overshoot in balls planets on chains on expulsion, perhaps better to discuss on exemplified example. So that if want, write chain of and let us its disassemble. On the idea of in semitrailer. On expulsion more a strong planet quite long "holds blow", but if skips his, then on the next for it more weak in some the moment hits too many "problems." But this theory, but as on practice better with konkr. Orchestrate deal.
Rainbow, thank you for exploration! Means need organism, which causes his passivity - this fatigue. Ah until so and us leave. Because, that one of traktovok centers on expulsion - principles planets, which captured and require "fuel" when man is content or suffer, or for other reasons not in able Fuehrer spend energy. Although in case with vami in the center of the on expulsion this definition of not quite suited :) 1425 rather not fatigue, and dependence from circumstances (this more the general definition of chains on expulsion). About energy, forces (in sense availability of their - chain on must want, or lack of - chain on expulsion) here I with you fully agree. Indeed, in my, this very appropriate division chains. If you anything still hit this in a psycho. Rescues the-reintegration in this same subject, write.

Радуга wrote:

A echli would have girls Mars was would in Libra?

The such a drive and gesture with spontaneous combustion, not was would fdgf

Чукокала wrote:

Rainbow, thank you for exploration! Means need organism, which causes his passivity - this fatigue. Ah until so and us leave. Because, that one of traktovok centers on expulsion - principles planets, which captured and require "fuel" when man is content or suffer, or for other reasons not in able Fuehrer spend energy. Although in case with vami in the center of the on expulsion this definition of not quite suited 1425 rather not fatigue, and dependence from circumstances (this more the general definition of chains on expulsion). About energy, forces (in sense availability of their - chain on must want, or lack of - chain on expulsion) here I with you fully agree. Indeed, in my, this very appropriate division chains. If you anything still hit this in a psycho. Rescues the-reintegration in this same subject, write.

All bountiful morning! Yesterday have Aycha "astropsikhologiya", s.326-327 saw an interesting moment, as me seems, located to this topic. At all he here views various plans psychics, in this case kauzalnyy, which links with born arkhetipami. And here is he here writes about how, that "can be reveal one or two dominant archetype., which child tries to conform to with childhood, very often they become sinetz-a badge of or a badge of, where the the Sun." Ah not the crux of the, that synthesis-a badge of, let us will do assumption, that and chain our here are any something attitude.
So, further "Arkhetipeicheskie manifestations of zodakalnykh signs symbolize fundamental human needs or motivational attraction, bedeviling human virility. Services called an archetype "his self-portrait instinct." These he implied, that archetypes as primary images were symbols of instinktivnykh aspirations, has manifested in shared for all who ever emotional and forceful behavior.
Role this spheres psychics in our life becomes obvious, when we we find ourselves surrounded in situation choice, proyavlyayuschey fight equal motivation; in this case wins the kind, kotooaya proves the most appropriate vrozhdennomu arkhetipu. In this case our further activities will run in this move direction will lead to enough certain investigation, would entail kharaktrenuyu chain subsequent events, - i.e., ultimately, will determine our further fate. "

Радуга wrote:

Sam coined - himself carried out Antiretseptsiya - this such a porter, in which planet are in weak for themselves positions. For example: Venus in Ovne - Mars in Libra, camping on E. They not can signing show their quality and prevent each other.

Far took. Closer just Mars - Taurus, Venus - Aries.

Morozz wrote:

[, can all planet’s-??? not prevent each other?
Or this rule not applies in astropsychological?
As think forumchane?

So "reception" on expulsion, this poorly or well?
If more likely Venus (Aries) - Mars (Taurus) - this tickles, that such chain - well :)

http://s11.radikal.ru/i184/1006/2c/a46cc493a7c1.jpg

Here is my chain on governance / expulsion taken from ZET about 'and. Like would clarify:
1. Center chain on governance are Mercury and Venus?
2. Where center chain on izgniniyu and there is whether he at all?
3. Can whether at all be so that have chain there is no center?

Pandora wrote:

here is my chain on governance / expulsion taken from ZET about 'and. Like would clarify:
1. Center chain on governance are Mercury and Venus?
2. Where center chain on izgniniyu and there is whether he at all?
3. Can whether at all be so that have chain there is no center?

1. On Figure you have it seems three chain (two of which consist only from centers) on must want. Center the first - Mercury and Venus in mutual reception. Center the second - Mars, the third - Pluto.
2. You have 2 chain on expulsion. The first consists only from organic (and he same its center). Have the second chain center comprise several planets, gated in cycle: Mars, Venus, Neptune, Long and the Sun
3. Not 133333334 :)

Morozz, is clear =) thank you large!
Pro chain from 1st planet so was clear, and here is in long yesterday. Embarrassed the the, that center chain on expulsion regency 5 planets >’s organs is < not illustrate as this interpret

You are here » Ephemerides forum » All the brink of astrology » Chain on governance and expulsion