Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Esoteric exercises » Energy impact

Energy impact

Posts 21 to 35 of 35

Оля wrote:

emerges a sense of literally physical ties with the help something strongly with ileum rope or lifeline ,-reaching from but. That in such cases can be to do?

All day are a good! ;)

The, about than you, Olja, say, is called "an astral cord."
He often appears under privorotakh, suspected.
Get rid of of astral twist are spaced can be, severing his. Truth always should elaborate the possible consequences, because sometimes such Building tools useful (say, between relatives).

Today learned that on me in life seems was at least 2 conscientious impact.
When I was in age 4 years, I was healthy and jovial child.
Next door lived family, have them son was very sick, my riders and.
So here is, mother seen, as their aaaea moved about our the garden and was muttering. After this I have began spasms in limbs. Me long treated. Thought epilepsy. Thank God, not got will. From non-existent disease.
And their son, stopped much to root, grew healthy, yes thus, that in formations College then his took.

Then, when received apartment (and lived in's a dorm room.), in the latest day before move mother on any rate table discovered "" perched low doll and before doll mold was bread. The story by told, that this melted one, took doll and bread and threw away.
And through 10 months after relocation I engulfed in ICU.

Last edited by Morozz (Aug 27 2007 19:54:31)

Ah that here say? Human evils across sharp. If in case with boy, modicum as something can be understand, then in the second rudimentary envy and anger of so. And can be melted one on someone from parents, and in case if they strong and protected blow adopted children and old men. But, here there is over than pause. Why on some people commit energy attacks, but on other there is no? Why the case in collective man the angry, from him fall sick, but alone people fall sick, but on other his proboi not act?

Helen wrote:

But, here there is over than pause. Why on some people commit energy attacks, but on other there is no?

Here is and me interestingly, why.
Although, with my color blocks from of Pluto to ASTs and DSTs. What perishing here be surprised

Helen wrote:

Why on some people commit energy attacks?

Understandable, why - have them karma such a. Themselves in past lives could prevorazhivat, defacement try to build.

Астролог wrote:

I see, I see, why - have them karma such a. Themselves in past lives could prevorazhivat, defacement try to build.

All not so unambiguously. Me must deal with karmicheskim a healing. Know people, which it engaged in privorotami in last life, but in this on them no one self not involves. Have them go difficult, of the adverse situation on life. From the past can go karma violence the total. For example, was man strong warrior,. All understandable than warrior Hypnotizes, and kills people in including, spite nor on what patriotic credentials and present exculpatory motives. Of course any ties with ego i will remain. And will have their National in the form of victims on any level, in including and energy.
And still there is such the notion of dharma. Dharma this the that we we earn in current life. And with this hand go in our life situation.

Agree.

Morozz wrote:

When I was in age 4 years, I was healthy and jovial child. Next door lived family, have them son was very sick, my riders and. Their aaaea moved about our the garden and was muttering. After this I have began spasms in limbs. And their son, stopped much to root, grew healthy

On insistence it seems, that aaaea had turned disease with their son on you.
This very the generalized being welcomed black magic.

Астролог wrote:

Skyfall insistence it seems, that aaaea had turned disease with their son on you.

I, too, so think.
Incidentally, and on my mother again seems, too, turned. Daughter this her monkeyed the head mother. Then unsupportable, but my mother has become from-for this suffer, until now's been suffering.

Last edited by Morozz (Dec 9 2007 19:02:50)

Morozz wrote:

By the way, and on my mother again seems, too, turned. Daughter this her monkeyed the head mother. Then unsupportable, but my mother has become from-for this suffer

It seems on the. This the typical picture under the diversion diseases

Morozz wrote:

my mother has become. Until now's been suffering

In sight a strong defacing, times for so much years she not rolled off itself.
And can mother Vasha now has one. There is performance to migraines on radiksu?
Sack this damage tried to?

Last edited by Астролог (Dec 9 2007 22:33:06)

Астролог wrote:

A can and mother Vasha now has one. There is performance to migraines on radiksu?

And which must be performance? (Not in subject truth).
Although my mother expressed sunny Aries, with the Moon in Ovne

Morozz wrote:

A what must be performance?

There a host complex indicators. Better entire map look, themselves realize

Morozz wrote:

Although my mother expressed sunny Aries, with the Moon in Ovne

Here is Long in Ovne - one of very characteristic sign of.
Defacing could simply "launch" headaches.
If want, can watch, has remained whether this defacing on everything mother

Last edited by Астролог (Dec 10 2007 03:10:38)

Астролог wrote:

If want, can watch, has remained whether this defacing on everything mother

Thank you, but think, that it will against :). She says, that times this she has there is, then means this for something need to.

Last edited by Morozz (Dec 9 2007 23:24:53)

Morozz wrote:

Thanks

Always please ;)

TIPY And ISTOChNIKI mental ATAK

(Passage from books "Prakticheskaya a psychic self-defense for homes and office" Masters in Ochoa the CCO Tsui)

normal a psychic attack.

Such a a psychic attack comes from ordinary people. Usually it not is of intentional,, fulfilled with evil intent. Man, which is under a huge tensions owing to "bad" days, can suddenly explode anger. This already is a weak form of mental attacks.

negative program.

There is form of mental attacks, which is called "negative program." Negative program represents a negative thought, which was put into practice in rights and causes have him negative pattern behavior. This could be done deliberately or likely. You someday would read people with complex of superiority? These individuals have is taken opinion about itself. Typically, their model behavior - down to treat others people. Their words, gestures and even the, as they look on you, create in you sense of own inferiority, as if with you something not so. Accepting, deliberately or unconsciously, the negative thought, proetsiruemye such people, you start build its behavior on specified modeled. Instead of function full of the and effectively, disclosure your domestic potential psychologically will is blocked, and use certain skills of - partly 3 and 4) there.

Another example of negative programs is player worldview some people. The manner their behavior causes you have a sense of, that you, if would, one to more low race at all or that you are man second varieties. That to do in such cases? Simply reject lowest racist thought.

Negative program, proetsiruemaya likely members of family one from its members, can turn this human in "black sheep off." Family bears partial responsibility for actions such a human, because the negative thought relatives was programmed to do that his on a certain behavior. Impounding human from such family environment or at all from his negative environment can bring him huge favor.

The Curse of.

Curse is of intentional form of mental attacks. It can be being placed as common man, so and as a capable magician.

Exploiting dolls or photographs.

The use of dolls or photographs is a form of mental attacks, that usually adopt black mages. When applying the Muppets in as a facility, on which he focuses its concentration of, black mage usually uses clothes rights. This caused those, that clothing has the link with Ethereal the body. And because what affects etheric body, also involves and on physical body, black mage, using clothes human, capable inflict harm physical body. Please also are used on certain parts of the Muppets.

Umstvennoe dominance.

Other type mental attacks is cognitive dominance. The usual man or black mage can deliberately dominate over other man through create powerful thought, most often with goal obtain financial or sexual benefits.

Psikhicheskaya attack with hand black mages, or of the warlocks.

Other source of mental attacks are black mages, or sorcerers. Certain regions Philippines, Africa, South America and other countries known their black for. The usual black mage can cause have human disease or differently harm him in as retaliation for really committed an offense last. With other hand, an able and highly the developed black mage dangerous, but it is unlikely, that you someday with him will meet, because he not has affairs with ordinary people or with trivial problems.

Law an

In Bible written: "That man is sowing, then and scooped up." This assertion is easily summarized summary of Law an. If you do grain rice, you have will grow the rich crops rice. If you commit good deliberately, good revert to you have repeatedly. Thus same way, when you deliberately commit bad, it revert to you many times.

From-for consequences Law an, principles and technology science mental self-defense must be applied only for good goals.

Materials the hoax: http://subscribe.ru/archive/rest.esoter … 80543.html

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Esoteric exercises » Energy impact