Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Art glee: New and traditional methods » Some especially debriefing solyarov

Some especially debriefing solyarov

Posts 21 to 40 of 106

'm gonna join you to account (belatedly :dance:), ah skidding, skidding, skidding smallness of, sorry Yolka. The benchmark for degree Zodiacs, in which is planet in your particular. You are looking in which times boggy RP passes on this F on. Incidentally, Rainbow, if this types, then his a direct position can be in 1, 3 or fifth the. (Thumbing through ephemerides of, we as times and understand, in what precisely). Respectively, if types in in position, then this 2 and 4-\ u0027s progress. Again "not engulfed"?

Hello! Also bring apology for neoperativnost. And for what again ??? not all me understandable.
Chukokala wrote:

Dot of reference degree Zodiacs, in which is planet in your particular. You are looking in which times boggy RP passes on this F on. A direct position can be in 1, 3 or fifth the.
(Thumbing through ephemerides of, we as times and understand, in what precisely)

To mention the point of reference, I mean in mind all-??? something another. Here is how we learn, for example, that this have Pluto precisely 1’s progress, not 5’s? And why not 7’s, not 9’s, 11’s? On-my, the benchmark for must lie in point creation world, and then, respectively, determine Number passage superior planet on a particular F on ah VERY difficult, if not impossible.
Or same, as option, the benchmark for must be in zero Aries, truth this will be already simply cycle Pluto on Zodiac be by, which modicum and ranks very years, however not is the first or the latest in time. Number this cycle we, too, hardly define.
Can be, I something Teetu's parents. But deal something want.

Yolka wrote:

Skyfall-my, the benchmark for must lie in point creation world

Uuiio Remained only find this point. Tir, 5 key! :rolleyes:
On fact I dimly understand that you have in mind.

Yolka wrote:

A why not 7’s, not 9’s, 11’s?

Not makes so much he cycles of processing, here is in than deal.

Чукокала wrote:

By the way, Rainbow, if this Pluto, then his a direct position can be in 1, 3 or fifth the. (Thumbing through ephemerides of, we as times and understand, in what precisely). Respectively, if types in in position, then this 2 and 4-\ u0027s progress. Again "not engulfed"?

Are trapped, Chukokala! Oct, un :) but not quite. Here such a picture is obtained. In the first its advent types 27 January this year penetrated in orbis, in mid-March made precise aspect of, and 1 th April became pochti. 16-17 April he again is returning in degree precise aspects and all, quadrature (disambiguation) went crumble, 9 th June aspect of seceded from Orbisa. Pro 2-\ u0027s and 3’s advent write after your comments. :bye:

Have-ouf … as hard goes … But I all same insist. Let us on order:
Chukokala wrote, that Pluto in natalnoy mapis in awoke the. T. E., if I correctly realized, then in natalnoy map ultimate planet (in our case – Pluto) in such something times (1 th, 2 th, 3 th and camping on D.) passes on here is such a something specific F on such a something particular mark Zodiacs. As I understood, Chukokala not about tranzitakh RP within a year (or another period of time) says, namely about position in radikse.
Lena, you, of course, can, to pick need to me and further, but I still times'll ask: As we give an, that RP on here is this F on goes such something times?! You write:

Yolka wrote:
And why not 7’s, not 9’s, 11’s?

Not makes so much he cycles of processing, here is in than deal.

Yes why same not makes he so much cycles of processing? Where at all known number of his cycles of processing? Look ephemerides of. Very far look. 1 January 1825year types was in 1 st throes Aries. 1 January 1855 – in 1 st throes Taurus. And so on. And in February 2068 year types again proves in 1 st throes Aries. Or, to example, now types in 28 st throes of Sagittarius. And in June painting "year he also was in 27 throes of Sagittarius! So in which times Pluto passes on this F on! Where to wage expense?

Yolka, you globally yes, camping on E. Predpolaagaete account for all cycles Pluto, because and vnutrivlagalischnye funds pro point of reference (perhaps creation world suited, but I I not quite about how wrote). I mean in mind the next: A man of was born in moment a certain cycle Pluto. So here is, search for progress (Number passage) on F on Zodiacs only within cycle, on which was born people. Through 240 250 years types, of course, again goes on this F on, but fear this already not will us interest :bye:
T. E. All cycles of Pluto me in this case not interested. We regard Number passage on F on zodiac within moreover cycle, on which was born people. T. E. Expense is fought from degrees zodiac, in which is types in radikse. And on help within 2-3 years look, when types Transit in the first time has passed this degree (he after all dodges there. T. E. 6, 7, 8 and forth progress will roughly through 250 years. And we about concrete prognazakh on near future your mother walk hereabout,. Again not engulfed? (Tranz. Mercury is worth virtually, so that don :yes:
Rainbow, so you have is obtained already two passage was on the accurate square box to the produce markets (I is true realized?) one times precise aspect of in direct movement, the second time precise aspect of in retrodvizhenii, camping on E. Further in direct movement will third advent and camping on D. And crisis genre By on direktnom, first the?

All are a good evening! Tir, I roughly so same drove forward to answer, as Chukokala. I.e., viewing this subject, we not from Pluto dance Danca, and from Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Natal. Not’t mean for the taunting, but precisely date birth and can be considered point creation world in your terminology.

Чукокала wrote:

Rainbow attachment, so you have is obtained already two passage was on the accurate square box to Venus (I is true realized?) one times precise aspect of in direct movement, the second time precise aspect of in retrodvizhenii, camping on E. Further in direct movement will third advent and camping on D. And crisis genre By on direktnom, first the?

Yes, Chukokala, walk-throughs was 2, but I believe this type united relax "with a refreshing swim therapy." Although, can and Context their share.
When By crisis genre? Question, of course, an interesting. As only aspect of penetrated in orbis, relations rapidly began to sour, but this proigryvalos foil, common decline in sentiments, optimistic relative to partner, cooling, squabbles, but not heated as before, and prolonged, protracted ignored the with both sides. In April-May man from my life "sovereign liege" as hot dry line from tree of or this can be compare with itself out appendicitis. Together with vexing, taking natural in the very moment, I experienced and continue to to experience sense of of relief. But can be, this from what I on time and correctly fact in that period. As it turned out, this, too, very important, when we are talking about tranzitakh Pluto. Vyliv negative in "Klavu", I all forgave and released. So psychological trauma I have from this losses not remained. In general, can already be a separate article write about how as pass through action Pluto.
The next advent will with 28 November, Pluto will direct continuous, in late December aspect of will become precise, and 24 January 2008 aspect of goes from Orbisa. Here still interestingly, that Pluto will kvadratit Venus not one, and in connecting with, Turkey, Jupiter.

Hello! Insist on continuing.

Чукокала wrote:

I mean in mind the next: a man of was born in moment a certain cycle of Pluto.So here is, search for progress (Number passage) on F on Zodiacs only within cycle, on which was born people.

Here is what earmarked large font me more just interested in. That this such and with than this eat, camping on E. As is determined by cycle, on which was born man?
I same all understand in its own way and scheme looks the next way: Under cycle is understood time passage the or another planet on zodiakalnomu circle from point Aries. Thus, Pluto, very the slow planet, fully passes if roughly for 240-250 years. I not agree, that expense need to to wage from degrees, in which Pluto is in radikse. Because then, in any case this degree will be the first. And progress will be the first. To wage countdown from degrees in radikse can be, if view cycle planet in individual nations map. But then ???? here Number passage? If same expense is fought from zero of the Ram, then all simply: To example, I have types retro in 13,96 gr. Scale. Means, in this throes he already “has visited China's. ” 'm ephemerides of – yes, in January 77 th year types At Chabysh 2005 and went in dark side. And until this moment he reached out to 14 th degrees only one times. Therefore, progress the second. Have Rainbow before in natalnoy map Pluto first time Fund until 23 th degrees Virgin of and, means, is worth in the first the. I suspect, that all correctly realized. I simply not agree with formulation, that the benchmark for - this degree, in which is worth planet in radikse. If we are talking about awoke cycle, then, therefore, have in mind some formal the length time, have which there is the beginning of and the end of the. And radiks (and all his point) - this after all the beginning of began (for everyone) and point creation world (as pointed out Rainbow).
In general, here is, content of the, as was able.

Yolka wrote:

That the, that earmarked large font me more just interested in. That this such and with than this eat, camping on E. As is determined by cycle, on which was born man?

Tir, have laden pastries an interesting approach to topic and reasoning highly logics. But we in opinion I are splittin 'up relatively "point reliance." You, you're suggesting that view cycle transit planet in respect OF BIRTH human, and the other view holds, that precisely Aksel's and there is the beginning of cycle (how I understand), but not platnety, and when applied to nativu.

At all something nasche a reference point can be sort of a deal, to better understand each other. Yolka I agree, with you, in this case can be sort of a deal, that the beginning of cycle in zero Aries. (Then and truth thought about 6, 7 and camping on D. The not will emerge). With obyasnyatelnoy perspective, this, perhaps, the best option. cxtrsder . All the more, that way to definitions numbers passage Pluto you have identified vernno.

Frankly, when I its the latest the answer) sent, then then still gender-days I have this theme in anybody prokruchivalas. Ah simply was flailing if in brains and all here! In late all, I understood … Now all stand in the their seats. Me has become is understandable view, that very qualitatively articulated Rainbow. And “has peaked ” until me so: I thought:“ A that if we see in map types in zero Aries and under this planet retrogradna? After all in this case zero Aries already not can become starting point! ” Well, that in formulation Chukokaly need add just one thing the word “man was born in moment startersa certain cycle Pluto. ” Then all extremely simply: We look in, so say, previous cycle, which was until this moment, and articulate Number passage.
Chukokala, Rainbow thank you large, that patiently helped deal!

Yolka wrote:

Chukokala, Rainbow thank you large, that patiently helped deal!

Please :rolleyes: Only I itself already'm confused :blush:

If man died for 2 weeks before his birthday, should whether this reflected in his future solyare? The question is, that a new solyar is beginning to included before birthday, but with other hand, man not is living out his until real return sun, so can be whether account for performance this new diesel?

A good question :blink: 1425 only one way to test - take and watch this very solyar hjkio

Tatiana, at all something death human will undergo by the solyaru, to which she nominally applies, and in it. It comes. Clear instructions. And the next Since can be very even smooth. Although I such carte, only a few considered, perhaps, that if borrow … number of such unhappy cases, then going to pop out new patterns.

Татьяна wrote:

The subject in is, that a new solyar is beginning to included before birthday

And I have question, so whether this on fact? Hjkio Dear professionals, from whom what 4-1-1 on this expense? Podelite, faux beau

Yolka wrote:

from whom what 4-1-1 on this expense?

All differently say. By experience can argue, that roughly for month is beginning to "fonit", but not moreover. And events occur when solyar insurance is.

and I have question, so whether this on fact? Respected professionals, from whom what 4-1-1 on this expense? Podelite, faux beau

By experience can say, that accurately as least for month are beginning manifest itself trends diesel, and several times. Even, that events on not tolerated aspects in the future solyare occur within 1-2 months until his offensive. T. E. After real return sun already pozhinayutsya "fruit." And personally I have a clear a sense of starters a new cycle sun is happening for 3 months before birthday, with this was always, even before, as I learned, that such solyary :). Simply after this I understood and was able explain itself, that this for changes and sensations. But basic events all same, typically, go after offensive birthday.

1425 only one way to test - take and watch this very solyar

I and dreamt, and in is and in another solyare there is instructions, with in the future even more explicit, so question and emerged. Could whether this future solyar so sway? Like would could, if account for my view (incidentally have M. Shea in its book, too, something such was pro influence diesel for 2-3 month), that he before is beginning to affect, but again same he same not throwing his hat terminally, camping on K. Not happened return sun. In general thank you all for answers :)
Anna Eduardovna, and in those such cases, which you viewed, everywhere only in the current solyare were instructions on death, and in the future nothing?

Татьяна wrote:

and in those such cases, which you viewed, everywhere only in the current solyare were instructions on death, and in the future nothing?

Yes, and in the future nothing, I would told, that the post-mordem solyary looked far as less intensely. Although in those cases, about which I say in remaining affairs human very actively including relatives or friends.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Art glee: New and traditional methods » Some especially debriefing solyarov