Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Art glee: New and traditional methods » Some especially debriefing solyarov

Some especially debriefing solyarov

Posts 101 to 106 of 106

Javadxan, Rainbow, I saw :yep: camping on E., step sun - this about 1 gr. In day. 'oc ;)

Радуга wrote:

accounting this mixture of mathematics and black magic

- Don't Len, this creative process, as painting. Especially when know. That, indeed do how many should make.

Tatiana, and day events, adjusted for Orbisa + - 1 day :question:

Yes, Len, practised and practised

This theoretically, and here is virtually. Personally I have hands not reaching.
Need to would to wage some :whistle: (mb with New Deal year. Or with Monday :))

Thank you! :flag:

Last edited by Tania T (Jul 28 2009 17:57:25)

Вера wrote:

I correctly realized, that map diesel we smortim in this case as / and to him we build current tranzity sun?

Yes, correctly.

Вера wrote:

A why only sun?

At all in his book Volkov writes, that can be use any tranzity relatively points solyarnoy maps, but particularly does freeze on tranzitakh sun. I think, that the Sun more precisely points to events because is viewed precisely SOLЯR, camping on E. Rudely speaking all wriggles around around the sun :blush:. Tranzity other planets relatively diesel I not's been tracking specifically, perhaps they, too, give good instructions.

Вера wrote:

And as look clearer events thus way? Ah understandable, that need aspect of transit sun to solyarnoy planet. But about what crucial it will to speak? About crucial according to governance and position solyarnoy planet? Or as?

I already wrote higher, that on my view tranzity sun rather kind of a rising "arrow" on instruction time possible events, and themselves events need look in a whole on solyaru. To example, if there is pledged planet (aspects, position in House, communication with radiksom) and you assume from all this what something event (more precisely options events), then transit sun for this solyarnoy planet will help narrow searches temporary framework for possible events.

Tania T wrote:

this creative process, as painting. Especially when know. That, indeed do how many should make.

In point! :cool: This is pro us.

Tania T wrote:

Tatiana, and day events, adjusted for Orbisa + - 1 day

Yes, I I take such a margin of.

Greetings! :flag:
Friends, I have there is proposal-what he wants on topic: Let us svomestnymi effort will formulate some tezisnyy algorithm for debriefing solyarov. After all there is same something in this kind for natalnoy maps. I closely look at entire branch and here is come around "act" with so proposition. "And if I not rights, let senior comrades me by first" (with). :flirt:

Yolka wrote:

s “, I have there is proposal-what he wants on topic: Let us svomestnymi effort will formulate some tezisnyy algorithm for debriefing solyarov.

A remarkable proposal! :cool: A the here is I (but think that not only I) mean temerity running into on alone and those same past. And algorithm will help this avoid.
PySy: Only now saw, that subject already have been created :blush:

Last edited by Вера (Jul 30 2009 20:26:24)

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Art glee: New and traditional methods » Some especially debriefing solyarov