Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Esoteric exercises » Still times about chakras a, point assembly and mirovospriyatii.

Still times about chakras a, point assembly and mirovospriyatii.

Posts 21 to 40 of 89

Cyber truth
Wrote Master Ochoa the CCO Tsui

The truth is like a precious made. She as the multi-faceted diamond - if you are looking on it only with one hand, you not see the entire paintings. That you UVIDITE, depends on, AS you SMOTRITE.

Word like Type, how commemoration can be Europeanized on various things. Don’t look to should sit: Focus on the significance of the words. Concentrate on how, ON THAT points should sit.

The truth has many levels. Are fanatic minded, or dangerous, people believe, that only their opinion is true.

The truth very dynamic.

The truth is like a water or air: It must be available people who are prepared!

When people are prepared, truth is a part of for part of.

The truth is simple, but she not is obvious for ordinary people.

Play it question all, but robіt this politely.

Truth is based on confirmation, and not on infliction.

Truth - this honesty, tag harmless way.

Wisdom, or intuition, - this vision the Truth through "a direct internal perception of", without use logical mind.

Last edited by Marina (Dec 16 2007 11:28:37)

Helen, help please. Over the last year very often me the key on articles, reasoning, words precisely about point assembly. Starters take an interest in. Podskajite as can be determine its the location have themselves? And as can be change its the location of? The whether I not so creative man, but I have not goes military chain flows forces, as this write. I their can conjure, but not can feel.

Helen, help please. Over the last year very often me the key on articles, reasoning, words precisely about point assembly. Starters take an interest in. Podskajite as can be determine its the location have themselves? And as can be change its the location of? The whether I not so creative man, but I have not goes military chain flows forces, as this write. I their can conjure, but not can feel.

Галина wrote:

Say, is as can be determine its the location have themselves?

I can of course simply watch visually, but can be determine and indirect methods, than man "life-support."
For example, that you it is important under meeting with stranger man? As you treat farm people? That and how many you eat and are asleep? On this Forum rarely emerge people with point assembly below manipury. Because interest to peace, to astrology begins then, when have human sustainable Manipur People’s Party and in minutes podema energy point assembly is rising until Anakhaty.

Галина wrote:

What whether I not so creative man, but I have not goes military chain flows forces, as this write. I their can conjure, but not can feel.

Galina, in this and lies your mistake.
Their not need to represent. Need to listen to itself, grasping sensations in the body.
Can this will help:
Under prana starts is intensifying the flow of energy Earth (warmly goes from base not as until head) - bottom-up, and under sphere of a - the flow of Space energy - the top-down (the cool of from head until base not as). Both flow of go along irreparable. Bottom-up slightly ahead irreparable, and the top-down - on very the rest of the spine.
Need to simply to train, develop sensations :)

Under meeting with stranger man, I his simply. Feel. And not so long have observed, that if feel threat from him, and avoid have nowhere. Ah for example employee named work, then simply have been arguing. As-would podstoitsya that-whether. Explain itself so remaking human impossible and not – my this deal. Familiar for this my the quality of nekonfliktovat, had nicknamed me muffin. And in his understanding of this pay something not very pleased sounds. :( location I and constructive attention on sexuality human, especially men, perhaps reality figure opportunities influence on him that-whether. But this not importantly. Seems interested man, if I feel his potential higher my, intellect higher, means can be something gives learn to. Means use. But in realities of I have girlfriends and friends receive from me more, than I from them -bulochka.
But children I love all simply love.

Ii?ic, I train. But I have why the in anybody forever koposhatsya thought and divert. Achieve fortune nedumaniya on the brink of sleep and zum broke a only times after classes yoga have an over-familiar homes. He gave in role mentor. Here is there me nothing not seriously impair not diverted, and homes I as Europe’it is a watchdog, wits on sharp, where that bryaknulo. Costs life single women.

Галина wrote:

contaminated meeting with stranger man, I his simply. Feel And not so long have observed, that if feel threat from him

Galina, supposedly point assembly you have on lower pole of the Anakhaty, because the feeling this the quality of cordial chakras. On lower - because there is the feeling threats camping on E. The quality of Manipury. But this very bring test.

Галина wrote:

location I and constructive attention on sexuality human, especially men, perhaps reality figure opportunities influence on him that-whether

These words say about good work svadkhistany and Manipury.

Галина wrote:

are a man, if I feel his potential higher my, intellect higher, means can be something gives learn to. Means use. But in realities of I have girlfriends and friends receive from me more, than I from them -bulochka.

In these nutshell in sight work and a good correlation Svadkhistany, Manipury, Vishudkhi
And if people receive more, then here the general direction energy: Enters through foot legs, upward on the rest of the spine, part of in head, part of through hands is fixed, the rest down closes the circuit in ring. Hands have such people warm, propensity to the sheer, because through its feet enters more energy than goes through hands, and surplus remains. Because such people work on returns and climate surrounding world in greater extent, than on themselves.
Still times will repeat, that this very G-assessment not whose leaders were Albin Kurti on delay the. :cool: If there is desire to spit it out photo, 'll take a look more precisely.

Mater, yes indeed, there is propensity to the sheer. The other with plus weight increasingly time :) hands typically warm, ah if not morozo (I man yuzhnyy- am freezing. No), and its feet cold always.

I not know as send photo. But on site classmates my page
http://c10.odnoklassniki.ru/dk?st.cmd=u … p;tkn=1450
There many my photo, if you not it is difficult go.

Галина wrote:

I not know as send photo. But on site classmates my page
http://c10.odnoklassniki.ru/dk?st.cmd=u … p ;t kn =1 450
There many my photo, if you not it is difficult go.

Galina! For this exiled Vasha page not is a. hjkio
On Odnoklassnikakh Svart Astrodome as place vacation in Sochi (Russia - Krasnodar the brink - Sochi - Astrodome). Hope, Rainbow not will against! zxfd
There can be and see each other! fhnm

Last edited by Marina (Dec 21 2007 08:56:04)

Marina wrote:

I hope, Rainbow not will against!

I never against! :) I always with Clextral :) Marina, ssylochku not allow?

Радуга wrote:

Marina, ssylochku not allow?

Of course, Rainbow! This the reference on site Odnoklassniki. http://www.odnoklassniki.ru
There need to register, and then can be very many interesting people meet and to communicate! :)
As place vacation I Svart on this site Astrodome, to can be was not only communicate, but and see each other! I you'll send invitation on e-mail! fhnm

Marina wrote:

not only communicate, but and see each other! I you'll send invitation on e-mail!

But as this? There video that whether?

Радуга wrote:

A as this? There video that whether?

Not’s-economy will! :)
There only derzhitsya! :P

I already there zaregilas and responded to your invitation on mail that to me,. And derzhitsya their has only :P

I, too, today on the evening there register. Astrodome not can find, and photo Galina not in sight :blin:

Ah here is! On anyone case I Galina Perkhutko :) there us three, two my brothers!

Ну так! Мест отдыха на одноклассниках слева под компаниями ищем Краснодарский край -Сочи_в строке поиска-АСТРОДОМ! Место встре=чи не менять!
И как то надо дать понимать кто есть кто!

Helen wrote:

Astrodome not can find, and photo Galina not in sight

Helen! I sent an you message on Odnoklassnikakh! Hope, now you will find all, that wanted! fhnm

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Esoteric exercises » Still times about chakras a, point assembly and mirovospriyatii.