Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Esoteric exercises » Still times about chakras a, point assembly and mirovospriyatii.

Still times about chakras a, point assembly and mirovospriyatii.

Posts 41 to 60 of 89

Marina, I you friended :) But Astrodoma in places vacation something not has found.

Радуга wrote:

But Astrodoma in places vacation something not has found.

Rainbow! I you ssylochku on Odnoklassnikakh otprvavila!

Girls, can be all to call so?! I is happy all to see! I today returned with, on simoronu and slightly upset. Me seems I have nothi not poluchitsya1 I too the real, that whether. And an insecure, I try, and domestic voice hisses "this Brad, not reinforcing time, every are getting away mad posvoemu." Tomorrow I of course again do! But here is how simply to believe in this?

Галина wrote:

but here is how simply to believe in this?

Galya! Ah that here pass through! :) you until and not believe in this! Let until all will remain "at different revers": Belief - separately, and knowledge - separately! This only idiots believe in all consecutive, and a normal man all new exposes question and tested! Will pass time, have tried all forestry knowledge on practice. And there, suddenly, all and will face on their seats! In any case: All knowledge ever will come in handy! :aikido:

Girls, I here piece of software one dug up. Is called Test chakras.
Has tested themselves. But something doubt in the verisimilitude.
Here is the reference, you can download and have: download here
Want to know opinion Helen. Lena, as one is, this small notepad a or as? :)

Morozz wrote:

ghost, I here piece of software one dug up. Is called Test chakras.

Thank you, Irina! Test an interesting. And if be honest under his meeting, can be obtain outcome, the exterior of to fact. :)

Has tested test on itself and close. As and anyone test gives usrednennoe and flat as representing reality, but in general enough surest. Place position point assembly in sight on the biggest chakras or on a common configuration chakras. I have have man ranging with Anakhaty and higher :P

And here is my results not encouraging in me joy :(

:beee: YES, perishing. And I Lies heart-lustfully-creative with, karmically a closed the third eye! I the creative. Mdya. Ca I even what I do not for a. You look imbabers novels of write Ali raising the paintings! Ah on thin ” the end of the "X" embroider, there two eyes need! :beee:

Morozz wrote:

A here is my results not encouraging in me joy

IRA, you fed :) Wu me at all 2 chakras in mixed results, the rest in staunch supporter. Ajna chakra, at all,, karmically closed chakras, yoga, say need to engage :help:

Incidentally, has tested test on man with open rush, 3 st eye, and program do not justify 0%. I have, too, there quite little 1964 painted :blink: Skyfall adzhne have them verdaderamente. :cool:

Me, frankly, surprised results. Why something more all gained Sakhasrara and slightly less muladkhara. I something been mulling on another chakra tyki

Oh designing system 11 fringes major chakras

(Passage from books "Oh origins Pranicheskogo faith healing and Yoga Akhratov" Masters in Ochoa the CCO Tsui.)

As was developed system from 11 fringes major chakras? Very simply. There are different system seven major chakras. Man with clear mind will understand, that various system in fact imply 7 various chakras.

For example, one of systems seven chakras is based on endocrine the glands:

1) bracteata chakras - gnarly-looking iron;
2) Ajna chakra-chakras - pituitary gland;
3) gorlovaya chakras - the thyroid iron;
4) heart chakras - makes iron;
5) chakras heat ambiance as - the pancreas iron;
6) gender chakras - this or ovaries keeps;
7) the basic it's chakra - makes significant.

Other widely known chakras - this:
1) splenic chakras;
2) an umbilical chakras.

Knowledge about two additional chakras a were elicited through domestic transfer of, in a result what was created system from 11 fringes chakras.

1. The frontal chakras.
2. Chakra Meng classes-Maine.

Existence 11 fringes major chakras was affirms through provide the, Pitt and experimentation.

More than through 10 years after the its books “The ancient science and art pranicheskogo faith healing ”, Master Ochoa the CCO Tsui found out about on certain describe in Indian saints books. In “Bkhavad-gita ” (5 :1 3) Krishna says about the" city of with nine gateway ", hinting these on existence 9 fringes major chakras.

In “Katha upanishade ”, ghazal 4, mentioned about the" city of with 11-defective gateway ", that points to existence 11 fringes major chakras.

Nine at the Gate or eleven at the Gate traditionally to interpret the as "holes bodies" rights. Will whether Indian Maharishi (wizards) spend its time on podschityvanie holes in the body?

In kabbalisticheskom an overturned Big Tree. of Life there is 10 Sefir (energy centers), and also one veiled - only 11 major chakras. Rabbis and (kabbalistic) are correlated sefiry with different pieces of bodies. They not knew, that sefiry fit system 11 fringes major chakras, which was concealed from broad public. Reconcile 11 fringes Sefir chakras Master Ochoa the CCO Tsui reveal in their two books:

And) “Universal and. Among meditation on chakras a with use of prayer" Father our ”, and it comes) “Theological the essence of rights. Chakras and kabbalisticheskoe tree life. ”
Material from the hoax: http://subscribe.ru/archive/rest.esoter … 20647.html

Marina, Thanks for Sharing (an interesting material :) statement, and necessary any body says about violating work chakras? Or, vice versa, problems in chakre create disease on physical terms of?

Радуга wrote:

statement, and necessary any body says about violating work chakras? Or, vice versa, problems in chakre create disease on physical terms of?

Most often defeat begins on energy level, and if his not redress somehow, problems begin on physical level. But if there is any disease, for example, brr. Catches appendages, then and gender chakras necessarily will suffer. This see healers and mediums are the ones. If that they needed to fix self, can be normalize problem on physical level. T. E. All very enrich! :) Chinese acupuncture already several millennia heals a physical body through energy centers, as now call characterized (biologically active point! :aikido:

Still interesting information about the impact of crystals on chakras:

When not that Spain wear crystals

(From books "Pranicheskoe tselenie" Renaissance "Masters in Ochoa the CCO Tsui)

Because the wearing of crystals gives certain side effects, needs know, in any cases should wear (or not wear) crystals. Below referred, in any cases not that Spain wear crystals.

contraindications for wearing of crystals:
- Hypertension.
So as crystal tends activating predominantly is nurtured chakras, people, frightened ofwomen hypertension, should not wear crystals or long lie alongside big "Renaissance. Otherwise state of such a patient deteriorates or disease will be difficult to control. Thus, if have human there is trend to an increased pressure, the wearing of crystals not that Spain.

- Disease hearts.
People, suffering, will ever come underlying illness hearts, not that Spain wear crystals or lie alongside big "Renaissance for a long period time, because this may worsen their health.

- the disease.
Patients with suffering not that Spain wear crystals or lie alongside big "Renaissance lasting time, because this may worsen their health.

- got lumps.
Patients with benign or of malignant tumors not that Spain wear crystals. Under cancer diseases the basic it's chakra, chakras Meng classes-men and heat ambiance as so excessively signaled. The wearing of crystals would ratchet energization these an underclass at chakras and speed up must be modified cancer cells.

Example. Patient with liver cancer has passed medical tests after a long appreciation pranicheskogo tseleniya. Results test have shown a substantial reductions size tumor. Wanting to quickly this comes, patient has acquired big amethyst. Through one-two weeks sick has passed repeated tests. Doctor was amused, when saw, that cancer cells stores have now multiplied.

- Psikhicheskaya being the unstable one.

- Pregnancy agrees with.
There is something similarity between condition chakras have pregnant women and have ailing cancer. Have pregnant the basic chakras, chakras Meng classes-Maine and solar plexus also excessively signaled. However have pregnant top chakras normal size, while have ailing cancer Ajna chakra-chakras and heart chakras not enough signaled. The wearing jewelry jewellery from of stones during pregnancy can mentor activating already enough aktivirovannye is nurtured chakras, that, in turn, can lead to increase blood pressure or to a spontaneous abortion..

Routinely should be avoided wearing large numbers of stones, especially if these stones not were self cleaned. They can contaminate energy and negatively influence fetus.

- Practika advanced forms of meditation.
Not that Spain wear crystals or lie alongside large "Renaissance during practice advanced forms of meditation, because this may trigger syndrome kundalini. Syndrome kundalini manifests itself as chronic insomnia, chronic physical fatigue, pain in various parts of bodies, sensitivity blood pressure and overheating bodies.

note:crystals include in themselves diamonds and other precious and semiprecious stones.

Material from the hoax: http://subscribe.ru/archive/rest.esoter … 13937.html

Marina wrote:

If that they needed to fix self, can be normalize problem on the physical level.

And if contrary? Suppose, man suffers somehow underlying illness and sipping drugs. This is capable normalize chakra?

Радуга wrote:

A if contrary? Suppose, man suffers somehow underlying illness and sipping drugs. This is capable normalize chakra?

Think, that if the medicine correctly NAVIS, following physical the body will recover energy, camping on E. Chakras. But here not all so simply, case the reason disease lies very deeply, and we (doctors) medicate only a consequence, so classical Western medicine SIMPTOMATIChESKAЯ, camping on E. Heals a symptoms, not reason! hjkio

Last edited by Marina (Jan 20 2008 17:42:44)

Marina, and you doctor? What specialization, if not secret? :)

Marina wrote:

classical Western medicine SIMPTOMATIChESKAЯ, camping on E. Heals a symptoms, not reason!

Agree with you fully.

Радуга wrote:

Marina, and you doctor? What specialization, if not secret?

Yes. I wrote a bit about itself under first an acquaintance. Zxfd In now am vertebronevrologiey: Problems irreparable have been arguing to decide methods manual therapy, IRT (sham), girudoterapii (treatment vigorous regime of leeching), the basic determine - neuroscience. With 2002 to 2005. Lived and worked in India, where met Elisabeth contact and come in contact with the Ancients Ezotericheskimi outlooks, in particular with Pranicheskim a healing, on which I sometimes am refering! :)

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Esoteric exercises » Still times about chakras a, point assembly and mirovospriyatii.