Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Psychological aspects of astrology » About how whether I dream?

About how whether I dream?

Posts 1 to 20 of 33

Wanted ask Council. Long been mulling, far subject. Rolls, but all-??? Working on this section. Deal in is, that feel a certain crisis in life, associated with astrokonsultirovaniem. Come by unique long, all elect and elect (incidentally, now continue to this deal :)), but came the moment, when realized, that need to not only consume, but and give. Again same circumstances alia so, that customers themselves me "have come."

All like would remarkable, so and had intended, but. Very perishing I zamorocheno am to process training to Advice. Long-long re-psyching mentally on the, to sit down for map. Then long do preparatory work. And then write. People, with whom I together work, convinced, that man need writtenoption horoscope. In a result I have goes analysis pages humour won on 20-25 natalnoy maps, plus pages 10 glee.

All of this preferable client. But. When I intepreter. with client in the real life, say I him importantly, what I have Japanese in a result work with his card. And sometimes I enleve themselves on thought, that say differently, than wrote. Something is born in the process dialogue.

Now, finally, my request. Help understand, that I do not so. Clear, that me iai?yaaao Train with texts and camping on D. (see Higher). But there is something still. Me poorly osoznavaemoe. That not gives me receive pleasure and pleasurework with clients.

Still voprost in the Monetary bonus. Is worth whether me at all celebrities on lifetime earnings from astrology? I dream over time engage only these, to yell irrationally for basic work. But until money, which I get from consultation not enough for this. Will be able? Or continue to cast until this thought in storing room?

Here is my data: Ludmila 05.02.1970 Propulsion Tambov time 16 :3 0 until 16 :4 5. I itself I take 16 :3 5 on events life.
Advice you any, but like would those that come from my maps. Yes, now live in Balashikha Urban Okrug M. O. (with 1998).’ve worked in Moscow.

The, can confirm almost all your words. I, too, very long re-psyching, long write, its intuition double-checking every word. Process very over the and time many pulling. Until re-psyching and'm... I'm moving in human, trying to feel as he, understand his, then not quite comfortable experience themselves feel. But when precisely its in special state of, when work combine with creative and intuition, then get pleasure from the most process. I have goes pages 7 on computer, okay, smallholder font. And the, I think, that total made information.
Your data'll take a look later, when time will, want not cater figure :)

All are a good day! :) Wu me, can, for it is rather lengthy tickles :) Ludmila, I dreamt your birth map and map progressiy, the best way describing the most pressing problems. And here is that saw:

Lud_mila wrote:

Delo in is, that feel a certain crisis in life, associated with astrokonsultirovaniem.

Not so if, camping on K. You have (if time you pointed precise) in map progressiy the Sun is approaching kuspidu 8 th homes, that gives desire to and / or the need changes in both. You have will emerge opportunity to reconsider their views and get rid of outdated and unnecessary. Because this compound forms aspect of opposition to kuspidu 2 th homes, then "stocktaking" involves the and themes resources (in including and financial), which well would comprehend and recognize. If it will be interesting, read subject about tranzitakh Pluto, camping on K. 8 th house stems with this. Many converge on how opinion, that tranzitam Pluto cannot be resist, then instead renewal man can obtain punishment. However, this separate theme to discuss.

Lud_mila wrote:

MA – It perishing I zamorocheno am to process training to Advice.

Again same, not so if. You have in radikse Long in 6 st House (fulfilling Burger King recently responsibilities depends on well-being, from meet basis needs) in M. to Saturn devouring his children in 10 forge the Time for you "tachy" likely, you need period accumulation energy, camping on E. It is difficult work continually. In this year your radiksnaya Long forms aspect of quadrature (mathematics) to progressive to Jupiter in 3 st etc., that can to lend you have predicament as "purveyor" knowledge. To Jupiter same makes aspect of opposition progressive compound Mars-Saturn from 10 th glad. And 9 th etc. Planet manage 6 st and 10 st in radikse, and that means, that for you emerges opportunity concentrate on their skills that we get and purposes and try to balance their with social vostrebovannostyu. And the last on map progressiy. Neptune makes ingressiyu in a badge of of Sagittarius, and that means, that you have emerge new opportunities, associated with psychological education and creative employ these knowledge (Neptune Oh K5, Chinese system. 9 st in radikse). Or same this can be the endowment, as strengthening role intuitions and unconscious processes.

Lud_mila wrote:

Everyone this preferable client. But. When I intepreter. with client in the real life, say I him importantly, what I have Japanese in a result work with his card. And sometimes I enleve themselves on thought, that say differently, than wrote. Something is born in the process dialogue.

This naturally, Nina.doc :) But you have Neptune on kuspide 5 th, so questions creativity sometimes is unclear on level reasoning, but nevertheless somewhere all same move, is true? :) Of series of: Eyes fear-hands make :)
About other aspects of your issue in another post.

Lud_mila wrote:

A voprost in the Monetary bonus. Is worth whether me at all celebrities on lifetime earnings from astrology? I dream over time engage only these, to yell irrationally for basic work. But until money, which I get from consultation not enough for this. Will be able? Or continue to cast until this thought in storing room?

I would not has become ask question: "Will be able?" If man wants, then he much can. Here well would account for and objective factors. And they these are, that interest to astrology in the present sharply decelerated and this not secret. Partly this happened from-for excessive popularize astrological knowledge, partly because, that comes some period stability and people are beginning to return in reality and uchatsya to live in it. Nedaremno now on peak of popularity all sorts of psychological training identity growth, disclosure domestic resources and camping on D. Incidentally, in ties with this and criteria the old forest to psychologists strongly have risen. But review to astrology. To esoterica, mysticism and the like. People are treated in periods social instability and insecurity. Think, with nalazhivaeniem life sphere astrological services will be reduced and razko is gonna split up on "pop" and "astropsikhologiyu" (requests on first type will more). This not means, that people not will interest astrology, simply she will take any political in society.
Now that concerns money. How I know, units of can afford not work and have such a luxury as classes unique in the pure. 90% all astrologers (at least whom I know) work somewhere or learn. As need to be raskruchenym, to signing to live on lifetime earnings from consultation, I not know.

Still want ask all here is about than. Is worth whether me to deposit here 2 issuing the hoax (not my). One on subject "How give itself magic the boot", and the second about utomlenii and uroven nervous system. Me seems, this in subject can be. Think, not only have Lyudy arise such questions.

In weekend I have recognized the trouble - in forum I go not can. :( How only, the rest of, immediately 7.10. First, thank you all for response. Many just prochila, about than is worth think, for. Comrade I fixed, think long. Incidentally, I the classic case fixed quality, it is understandable and prochuvstvovano it fully. So, if need to whom deal in this, I can explain on personal example. :)
Rainbow, put their the hoax, I would gladly met. Deal in that, in my case objective circumstances, which you so of well-was opened, not very act. Customers after all there is. There is domestic drag, which prevents zanuritisya in work. Prevents not the right organization work and tense, all right emotional so.
I have question about describe progressive maps. As you its build? Me was taught - on 05.02 considered year, time birth remains, place a permanent residence.
And squaring between the Moon and Jupiter - this after all natalnyy squaring. He quite accurate already in radikse. Why you his when applied to this year are looking? And pro ingressiyu Neptune not quite realized. In natalnoy map he, too, in like him too?. Thanks to you had a flick through map progressive. In 2057 year he I have will enter Sunik. Me then will 87 years. Interestingly, as this proigraetsya? I you then write. :D

Lud_mila wrote:

Rainbow, put their the hoax, I would gladly met.

'oc :) only, I think, will more apropos about psychological aspects to speak on a psycho. Forum. And here let us continue to an astrological discussion. Only they not my :)

Lud_mila wrote:

bothers me when I not the right organization work and tense, all right emotional so.

I think, this not contributed mightily organization, and lack of skontsentrirovannosti for some reason. In principle, all the, that you described, I can and to itself to apply. Theme indeed interesting and like would in it deal.

Lud_mila wrote:

Wu me question about describe progressive maps. As you its build? Me was taught - on 05.02 considered year, time birth remains, place a permanent residence.

So, stop sign. Check. Map progressiy built on 5 February 2007, time 16 :3 5, place birth the same, that and in Natale.

Lud_mila wrote:

A squaring between the Moon and Jupiter - this after all natalnyy squaring.

Is true. But progressive Jupiter it turns out in the same throes, that and radiksnyy.

Lud_mila wrote:

And pro ingressiyu Neptune not quite realized. In natalnoy map he, too, in like him too?.

And Neptune I have have in Oh degrees of Sagittarius. Can, anyone double-checks me and, too, deems?

Lud_mila wrote:

Thanks to you had a flick through map progressive. In 2057 year he I have will enter Sunik. Me then will 87 years. Interestingly, as this proigraetsya? I you then write.

Well, Lyudochka :) Only with such the ecology and nervous system I hardly'd live. This me. It comes. 90 years. :)

Finally earned forum.
Rainbow, I all-??? want understand until the end of pro progressive map. Deal in is, that how I smiled-studied in progressiyakh we turn attention on the, that changing compared with natalnoy card. T. K. Movement in progressiyakh the slow, then very it is important when:
- planet changes a badge of;
- planet changes house;
- planet changes direction;
- natalnyy aspect of become naitochneyshim.
I have in map Neptune progressive in like him too? NOT reversed the markcompared with natalom. Why you his are looking? (Can I not know what?)
Jupiter, too, NOT made precise aspects, camping on K. He still in natalnom 6 throes of Scorpio. Again I not understand, why you on him are looking?

Lud_mila wrote:

Wu me in map Neptune progressive in like him too? NOT reversed the mark compared with natalom.

He not reversed the mark op comparison with natalom, but reversed the a badge of in map progression. This, too, take into consideration.
That concerns aspects of, then in map progressiy look the most accurate aspects of on a predefined time. Precisely they describe relevance current reklamy. Map progressive regard not only applies to natalu, but and separately in itself.

Lud_mila wrote:

he still in natalnom 6 throes of Scorpio.

All the more, turn attention on natalnye point.

On subject progressiy I would advised book K. Rashmen "The Art predictive astrology" (sells in VShKA), there remarkable painted progression. And eclipse together :)

Book the good, I its long has already bought and proshtudirovala.

Радуга wrote:

He not reversed the mark op comparison with natalom, but reversed the a badge of in map progression.

Something I not see this, blind I as a post. :( Wu me as in progression, so and in Natal he in like him too?. He after all not was in 1997-nor in one day after my birthday. Only in 87 day will go down.

Cities in the, I I've counted "you" manually. I have stubbornly is obtained ICJ etc. 25 gr. Taurus, and, therefore, all the rest calculations are correct. And you have what degree progressive MC?

MC progressive on 05.02.2007 on Moscow 29 gr. 10 minutes. This on Zet program. Here is only, on-my, here not in calculations, deal, and you something differently are looking.

Lud_mila wrote:

you something differently are looking.

Cities in the, that precisely?

Lud_mila wrote:

on Zet program

I have, too, Zet and is obtained 25 degrees Taurus :) But I and manually preschitala, the same outcome.

Пересчитала. Уранус показывает МС 23.27 Тельца, прогрессия день=год. На 5 февраля 2007, место-время = тому, что в рождении.
Гермес -- те же цифири, 23.27 Тельца.
Зет 7 -- показывает то же, что у Людмилы, 29 Тельца с копейками.

Девушки, в Зет в плане точности хватает косяков. Это замечено давно, не мной (ну и мной также).
Я почему и полюбила в свое время Уранус, именно за его точность в расчетах.

And I, contrary, for renounced Uranusa for the same! He my, poschitannyy husband even without efemirid, horoscope managed to butcher. Truth, version of was the old. Do in Vin-Stare check. But place perhaps need to borrow Moscow, camping on K. I here live. Although big difference in progressiyakh not will.

Win-Star, too, 29 and 10 shows Taurus. Aaaa. And that to think now?

Regyna wrote:

Пересчитала. Уранус показывает МС 23.27 Тельца, прогрессия день=год. На 5 февраля 2007, место-время = тому, что в рождении.

У меня Уранус показывает 29 Тельца с копейками :pardon:

Girls, in such a case being the good old ephemerides of (a paper option) and for the first VShKA, where in appropriate the head are reading:
1. To find date, on that should build map progressiy, we should to date birth number of years (days).Us in this case interested in 37 years, camping on K. Cities in the was born in 1970, but on yard now 2007. 2007-1970 =3 7. So we to date birth Lyudy 5 February we add 37. Is obtained 42 February. Because in February days 28, therefore, subtract those from 42 - 28 and get 14 March 1970 year.
2. Then articulate position sun, moon and other planets for GMT in natalnoy map. This point for speed, skip.
3. Forth articulate distance in degrees between position sun in progressive map and position sun in radikse and we add this magnitude to relevance radiksnogo MC.The total, that we get? In radikse the Sun 316, 35 (16 gr. 21 shadowing Have), in map progressiy on 14 March 1970 year the Sun 352,98 (22 gr. 59 shadowing Fish). The difference sostavlyaei 36,6. We add to natalnomu ICJ 18 gr. 26 shadowing Ovena and get outcome MC etc. = 25 gr. Taurus.By word say, Zet 5 showed this same outcome - 25 gr. 50 shadowing Taurus.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Psychological aspects of astrology » About how whether I dream?