Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Psychological aspects of astrology » About how whether I dream?

About how whether I dream?

Posts 21 to 33 of 33

Here is in than mistake I have - in date! I watch progression on 5 February 2007 :(

Morozz wrote:

That in than mistake I have - in date! I watch progression on 5 February 2007

IRA, and program as could mistaking the? You same was asking "progression"? Or initially gained wrong date birth Lyudy?

People, I of shock! :O Here there is some of this trick, but I his not see. Why have Rainbow before one thing, and I have quite another? After all, when I'm getting ready to Ivanovna with student-teacher meeting, do maps progressiy, I have no disparities?! In than dog put out some feelers? Need referees. Prior us!
I understood finally! Rainbow Takes ICJ 18 gr., and I have he 22 gr. Aries!

Last edited by Lud_mila (Jun 10 2007 09:39:34)

Temka as something gradually's clogged. Plummeting has itself in another direction. :) Technics, of course, badly thing, but question initially was in another.

Lud_mila wrote:

I realized finally! Rainbow Takes ICJ 18 gr., and I have he 22 gr. Aries!

This we already on radiks have gone? So. Check. 5 February 1970 year. Time 16 :3 5. MC 18 gr. 26 shadowing Aries.

I have map on Tambov there MC in 22 gr. Aries, if take / on Moscow will 18 gr.

Lud_mila wrote:

Wu me map on Tambov there ICJ in 22 gr. Aries, if take / on Moscow will 18 gr.

All, I understood where pereklin occurred. If on Tambov, then I have, too, is obtained 22 Aries, but initially I built on Balashikha Urban Okrug Mosk. Region, camping on E. On the current place residence.

Finally worked out. Me relokatsiya always to strain her. It is unclear all-??? as look? Although suddenly came thought. In map on Moscow the Sun Crosses in 8 house, and in map on Tambov ICJ is preparing change a badge of. T. E. Conclusion, that will change in goal human, in his both.

Girls, I here Help has imposed about as work with prognostikoy adjusted for relokatsii (but d still specify and clarify the this subject). So here is, if we regard rubles that and progression, then proceed from old maps. If us interested tranzity and solyar, then being data new.

So I initially regarded wrong, need was on Tambov. Cities in the, as only I have will 5 minutes free time, I necessarily return to your map.

Incidentally, I since forgotten quite. That hereI placed a selection of on topic "What to do, when nothing not want to do?" Can someone already read, and someone not observed a new subject.

Check me on anyone case :) have said: So, being progression on 14 March 1970, time local - 16 :3 5, Propulsion Tambov. Is obtained: ASTs etc. 7 gr. 10 shadowing Virgin of, MC etc. 29 gr. 14 shadowing Taurus :)

I have so, only slightly-slightly in-minute divergence.

In such a case return to the the early themes "Oh is whether I dream?" And see, that in map progressiy types in soedinii with K2 and can be to speak about the need for revision external and domestic resources human, and also about opportunities earnings.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Psychological aspects of astrology » About how whether I dream?