Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Khorarnaya astrology » Raising in career

Raising in career

Posts 1 to 6 of 6

All are a good evening! Being ripe a new khorarchik :) Wu me here the raising on service, merge 2 Office, bring I will guide with September. Officially this still not ogoloshuєtsya, but on 99,9% already been decided. So here is, me as normal human interested in: Aptly whether develops a my career?

Of what saw I. Significator kverenta, camping on E. Me - Long. Very nice from 5 average homes makes sektil to Pluto in 6 st: Need to to believe, that with the authorities relations will add up priyatstvennye, what a long contribute to creative the beginning of kverenta :) A sekstil the Sun-Mars that can mean? ;) MA – It still likes casually on ICJ, "correct expensive go comrades!", path chosen is true.
Not know as the endowment, Venus in 1 st House and compound the moon with of the Dark the Moon in 5 forge the

In general d one for additions to dressing :)

Fortuitous whether develops a my career?

And data?! :O

Oops, I'm sorry. This fever :) 28. 05.2007. 7 :5 0. Sochi

MA – It still likes casually on ICJ,

Yes, but he on of increasing to Jupiter is swinging -upravitelyu 6, 10.

Let first consider, and will be whether at all the very raising?! Koch
6+10

Jupiter retro 6 (6, 9.10) 120 Mars 10 (5) - here is it precise raising! :)
Neptune retro 9 (6,9,10) 60 types 6 (10) creative successes, raising.

A sekstil the Sun-Mars that can mean?

Mars 10 (5) 60 the Sun 11 (2, 3) - 2 + 10-perhaps, and ?. To will enhance, although not so vividly :)))

The-whether 10 th. -Neptun the, Jupiter the, types the
That with them?! (With career) See license terms. Higher. I.
Neptune the 180 Saturn 2.3 (7.8) - easily not will :)) obstacles with hand other people, forge the It comes. Monetary discontent there is.

Rainbow, exhorts vsmu of thought can be add, that responsibilities clearly eighty percent (Yup- Chinese system. 10 in 6 squared to casually in 10), perhaps will any problems with someone new rukovdstvom. The, that Jupiter and Long aspect of not are linked not-there is well, because unambiguously to answer, that all develops a aptly the absence of this ties not gives. However there is minornyy 150 gr. From organic to ASTs, camping on E. To was fortunate, will need adapt and to leadership (your) and to underling. On quite simply (mindful your radiks) you can into bearing quite big volume of affairs and this will be for you in tense, all right.
Moreover, the situation will deploy not only your native sekstil Mars to Sun, but and squaring Mars and of Saturn (Mars in 10 khorara in of increasing to your).
Interestingly, that ASTs khorara in kvinitile to your Grocer horoscope, camping on E. Using moment, you can to influence this situation with improving (in side positive or not decisions issue).
Incidentally, September perishing is, that heard about rising?

Чукокала wrote:

By the way, September perishing is, that heard about rising?

Was recently conversation with leadership. With its hand still times was affirms, that will changes, although officially still nothing not framed. Think, official invitation I few in really late August, number of 29 th.

Iriani wrote:

Mars 10 (5) 60 the Sun 11 (2, 3) - 2 + 10-perhaps, and ?. To will enhance, although not so vividly :)))

Yes,, too, already know :) Is the and a slight :)
Deal in is, that this change in career I have is reflected in the solyare :) and in August by the moonlight eclipse 28 th number of. There moon is mired in 11 th house and makes trine to natalnomu Old in 6 th (work will connected with sphere Mercury) and 180 to Jupiter in 5 th. Respectively the Sun 60 Mercury and Oh Jupiter.

Чукокала wrote:

Interesting the, that ASTs khorara in kvinitile to your Grocer horoscope, camping on E. Using moment, you can to influence this situation with improving (in side positive or not decisions issue).

Here is this interestingly. I.e. as I understood accuracy in topic there is no. Can be so reverse, and can be and differently? Ah that OK, this, too, well. Less Absolute Predefinitions, more chance affect situation. The, that work gonna spring up and lay. Ah that OK, consider. At least, I will keep you in rate affairs :)

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Khorarnaya astrology » Raising in career