Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Practical psychology » As remain a in marriage?

As remain a in marriage?

Posts 21 to 35 of 35

wrote:

Yes I agree with you, stay, absolutely! You, us my view, stand too with psychological point very of well-.

Thank you) I think, that I och good the grass-roots psychologist, but glance pros me often highly is important)

wrote:

But here is how, for example, be in those couples, where partner ah not wants go even on negotiations.

Questioning before fact. Pressed. Show their emotions on this about - feel, to be offended, to make a scandal.
But all of this - strictly've been dosing yourself and not banking. And - simultaneously by demonstrating partner its love and loyalty. It, in principle, known tactic - know where show insistence, and where to cede.

In mendacious that may seem, in such a behavior nothing bad there is no. There is no manipulation - only an honest game. This account for to do exclusively because there are people, which negotiations and talk at all in parallel (
And if show them their intentions in reals acts and self "keep blow" - they understand that yes, all seriously, not simply bla-bla-bla. And as a consequence can not the to to agree, but gradually behavior its change.

Unfortunately, any something cases and this not helps. :(

wrote:

What there are people priori not were determined on wave of each other. And Helen on-my those same interested in: Can be whether and need whether ZASTAVIT respect themselves.

Can and should be. If people are prepared in relations flow. Far from endorsing under big love phenomenon a not uncommon. Often this the control partner and need to look his map to understand respiration such raskolbas goes.
But also often this case was in elementary from low culture relationships either on early life. In this case speech goes roughly about how, to man which sleeps hands show as enjoy the knife and eating with a fork. And explain that so much feel more comfortable)

Last edited by chai (Jun 15 2007 00:49:26)

wrote:

Yura, if would anyone from men tried produce modicum times, about selfishness and speech would not was. Yes can be even and not produce, and oriental tunes become with morning sickness, glance on women ah very has changed would.

Wasn motherhood limited only severe and lineages? Or role father already not so crusade in comparison with these to feats? Wasn not egoism advises us take in dignity, to hide truth about really itself?
Think, that more honestly

chai wrote:

"to before fact. Pressed. Show their emotions on this about - feel, to be offended, to make a scandal

Stance oskorblyonnogo dignity me not will affect the emotionally. And more precisely my egoism.

chai wrote:

"to before fact. Pressed. Show their emotions on this about - feel, to be offended, to make a scandal. But all of this - strictly've been dosing yourself and not banking. And - simultaneously by demonstrating partner its love and loyalty. It, in principle, known tactic - know where show insistence, and where to cede.

I agree with you, stay. And such situations - this is a good test on the tenacity relations, this the, how man ready strain sake of another.

wrote:

Has motherhood limited only severe and lineages?

There is no, of course, but I this in example led because, that woman in this period the most is vulnerable. She needs in have trumped, ever feel unwanted and warm. To be sure! And not because that. And perishing that-that here utterly not incidentally, so this male egoism.

wrote:

Illy role father already not so crusade in comparison with these to feats?

Ah that you, Yura! :) Of course, crusade :) Only men babies, typically, not perceive. More accurately, perceive as native, but doll. And here is when hide the trespass of thine in the first time hit in soup, here is then sharply increases Papa's educational role :P A here is when hide the trespass of thine already distinguishes "Spartak" from "indefinite Twenty 20 competitions", then he becomes at all an effective international player man uuiio (joke)
Yura, separately want you thank for displayed by the interest to this topic. You have us until the only a man who is participating in discussion this an engaging themes :friends: :)

chai wrote:

"to before fact. Pressed. Show their emotions on this about - feel, to be offended, to make a scandal.
But all of this - strictly've been dosing yourself and not banking. And - simultaneously by demonstrating partner its love and loyalty.

And I not agree with of Chia. On-my, ZASTAVIT themselves respect impossible, the more, pressure and hysterics. Himself fact pribeganiya to such methods figure disrespect to the very itself on that level. If man knows not simply rational mind, and, say so, in my gut, on level not consciousness, but on cellular if want level, that here is these his interests and, above all, he himself, as UBNPUFPSFEMShOBS personality deserve respect, then, what would this mystique not it looked, partner even in head will not come considered otherwise. Attempts remaking another, cut it for under its-size, pressure say only about one: You not accept thus, what you there is. All.
Here is only love here already not ????. All the more, such So that to demonstrate its hardly tickles.

P.S.
"Love is patient in kind, is kind, love not is jealous of,
Love not boastful or conceited, not prides himself on,
Not is under attack by, not searching for his, not becomes, not thinks of evil,
Not one enjoys in iniquity, and rejoiceth truth;
Increasingly snowing, around the believes, just hopes, increasingly transfers.
Love never would cease. "
(1 the Epistles St. of the Apostle of Paul to Corinthians 13 the head of the poems 4-8)

Last edited by Yolka (Jun 16 2007 12:38:24)

Yolka wrote:

Skyfall-my, ZASTAVIT themselves respect impossible, the more, pressure and hysterics.

There is no, hysterics telling not need to :)

Yolka wrote:

Sam fact pribeganiya to such methods figure disrespect to the very itself on that level.

This not method - this normal reaction normal human, chuvstvuyuschego that his freedom uschemlyayut and 7,000 in able irritation.
And what alternative you offer? Having heard "costly, cut it out with unique!" You thingy, isn't silently and without compassion going sue on divorce?! ;)
Oops, what-the kind I doubt. :D

Yolka wrote:

If man knows not simply rational mind, and, say so, in my gut, on level not consciousness, but on cellular if want level, that here is these his interests and, above all, he himself, as UBNPUFPSFEMShOBS personality deserve respect, then, what would this mystique not it looked, partner even in head will not come considered otherwise.

The idealism) the circle of)

Yolka wrote:

Attempted remaking another, cut it for under its-size, pressure say only about one: You not accept thus, what you there is. All.

Ah, not accept. And that to do in such a case? Two? :O

Yolka wrote:

"Love is patient in kind, is kind, love not is jealous of,
Love not boastful or conceited, not prides himself on,
Not is under attack by, not searching for his, not becomes, not thinks of evil,
Not one enjoys in iniquity, and rejoiceth truth;
Increasingly snowing, around the believes, just hopes, increasingly transfers.
Love never would cease. "
(1 the Epistles St. of the Apostle of Paul to Corinthians 13 the head of the poems 4-8)

:) The tree, you have experience family life or you argue cocktail with?
Deal in is, that apostles have talked quite not pro the contestant love, about which we here speak)
Love to god, love as state of and love to a man varies between. Also as variously sense of to parents, husband, brother or to his child.

Bountiful all to time days! Imbabers since the late last office of Chia. To contribute clarity.

The tree, you have experience family life or you argue cocktail with?

I have there is experience family life and not an isolated event. In the first (skorospelom) marriage I captures fiasco, when me was 24. The second marriage, the, that continues and to this day By only through 5 years. For those five years I very many realized and, likely, strongly has changed internally. Now my husband, which older me on 12 years and, too, is in the second marriage, says, that my female and the lifeblood wisdom (not good for a boast, sir) great not on years. Perhaps, as times because in our paired both typically recognized much survive in first marriages, this our union more sure-footed and relations in it are built as something otherwise
Forth of Chia wrote (and) about isterikakh:

This is not method - this normal reaction normal human, chuvstvuyuschego that his freedom uschemlyayut and 7,000 in able irritation.

State of irritation only confirms volatility own positions in this issue. And this indeed reaction normal, camping on E. Middle, a neurotic rights. Let me correctly, I accurately also burdens in itself any installations, any doubts, yes many lack trash simply I try to put most their reactions track for a to realize and, as a consequence, act more effectively.

A what alternative you offer? Having heard "costly, cut it out with unique!" You thingy, isn't silently and without compassion going sue on divorce?!

Far from. Why same so immediately? As least needs try to to communicate to partner, ah say so, its samotsennost. I would simply told: Honey, here is this here is for me very it is important. This is one my main values. You, too, for me very much value, I know, that you this know. So, please, You should me understand and rid from the need to do choice.
In life at all very it is important learn to distinguished importantly from minor.

Nu, not accept. And that to do in such a case? Two?

You why something argue extremes. If not accept, means simply not like. All that anywhere: Sex, comfort, attachments, intellectual interest, sense of property. But not love. All simply. And have a duel not need to. Need to simply to decide: Continue to live with man, which likes not you, and his love for you (VERY many so and live years) or stray, seek a genuine love. Or not seek. As themselves decide. After all you write:

apostles have talked quite not pro the contestant love, about which we here speak)
Love to god, love as state of and love to a man varies between. Also as variously sense of to parents, husband, brother or to his child.

And I, contrary, am sure, that all prosvetlennye talked pro one and the same love. She simply has different shades. Love to a man is stained sexual, animals tones of. To child fear, pride,. To parents sense of fact ties and respect in greater extent. So that love one. The crux of the, the core of the its one. Simply she manifests itself in different forms.

Well, means experience there is) have said: So can be to talk to the difference between)

Next of Chia wrote (and) about isterikakh:

You deliberately're twisting my words or as? http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/scratch_one-s_head.gif
About isterikakh have mentioned wildlife that escaped you. And I commented on your goes (about isterikakh) the next way:

chai wrote:

No, hysterics telling not need to

If something it is unclear - ask. And are you rehashing this not Context, reality quite not tawdry)

Yolka wrote:

The irritation only confirms volatility own positions in this issue. And this indeed reaction normal, camping on E. Middle, a neurotic rights. Let me correctly, I accurately also burdens in itself any installations, any doubts, yes many lack trash simply I try to put most their reactions track for a to realize and, as a consequence, act more effectively.

So I as times and propose a method when you control of the their reaction and are acting the most effectively (in conditions when partner from negotiations refuses) :)

chai wrote:

Rainbow wrote:

But here is how, for example, be in those couples, where partner ah not wants go even on negotiations.

Questioning before fact. Pressed. Show their emotions on this about - feel, to be offended, to make a scandal.
But all of this - strictly've been dosing yourself and not banking. And - simultaneously by demonstrating partner its love and loyalty. It, in principle, known tactic - know where show insistence, and where to cede.

Perishing as this can be understand in sense, that need to last telling - I not understand http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/mda.gif
If there is ability to / opportunity indispensable without scandal - of course, need to indispensable. Can be asking to pick a fight and without the run-up in tones - really have to tinkle through her teeth, swap views the relevant, tableware beat)
Ah realize, ????? its temperament and there is such people (kholeriki, with-cut fire) for whom very normally their emotions express excessively and defiantly! And not only them, but and their partners it normally, because partners them are outfitted with asymmetric or similar on temperament. They through five minutes already pomiryatsya, and through seven - have them an excellent sex will on this soil http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/grin.gif

Man ceasefire will blow up if not will express self. If he will to suppress he became ill simply!
The same - Water person should self live. Him SHOULD come - poobizhatsya, to cry, complain, sit simply silently, worry.
Have people it in camping on CHAMPION And way to ELECTRONIC MEANS OF COMMUNICATION!
And onlyman air true to form immediately go on contact, to speak, to discuss conflict-prone moments.
Need to simply know measure around the - and in hands, and in pressure, and in again. And the and another and third in neumerennom displaying the is capable debauch relations.

This same was in elementary: If have human there is no air, empty air homes the to him need another approach. Talk he simply not perceives the domestic http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/yes4.gif

Yolka wrote:

Not at all. Why same so immediately? As least needs try to to communicate to partner, ah say so, its samotsennost. I would simply told: Honey, here is this here is for me very it is important. This is one my main values. You, too, for me very much value, I know, that you this know. So, please, You should me understand and rid from the need to do choice.
In life at all very it is important learn to distinguished importantly from minor.

And what here contradiction with those, that I told?

chai wrote:

If partner shows discontent, need to discover that precisely his iai?yaaao. And express willingness go him power--a period in individual issues. But - not in a major.

On-my, too, most. There is no?

Yolka wrote:

you why something argue extremes. If not accept, means simply not like. All that anywhere: Sex, comfort, attachments, intellectual interest, sense of property. But not love. All simply. And have a duel not need to. Need to simply to decide: Continue to live with man, which likes not you, and his love for you (VERY many so and live years) or stray, seek a genuine love.

There is no, of us two extremes arguing against not I http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/grin.gif
Means, if not accept means so immediately recognized and not like? ;) A if this simply hint that need to change? To change themselves, partner, relations?
As nor surprisingly this sounds many people change themselves for the better not on courses Grishino, and in the process family life. Their views become wider, them many is a an important - not mentally, namely suschnostno)

And so as you offer many act - tiny process, our comprehension - poryvayut with partner, seek a new, with new - old past. And then come with sinastriey and question "My whether this man?" And account for to explain that "my" this which like and in which being made, and not the, with whom sinastriya an ideal http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/pardon.gif

Yolka wrote:

So that love one. The crux of the, the core of the its one. Simply she manifests itself in different forms.

Ah, so here is let us pro form of expression, not pro the crux of the)
Love on Hand to the Apostle John Paul as specifically must look? I so understand, that this Platonic relations)

Text or By the way, in my Nick you second and third hew're confusing) there another transcription)

Last edited by chai (Jun 17 2007 16:14:35)

Sorry for mistake in Nick, stay.
About what needs to change themselves - agree. To change partner, relations - there is no. I not confederate of peredelyvaniya another rights. Not I his created, not I here led. Not me judge, somehow he should be. Changes in itself would bring about changes and with partner (can be, at all will emerge the other) and with relations.
In respect the rest of the vyshenapisannogo you - will highlight the, because discussion matter around the circle.
And pro love I to speak not d. I not know, that this such on fact. For me this "mystery great there is." Ah. As God.

Girls, let me take stock first round of negotiations? Of course, was would surprisingly, if would in such a complex issue as love and marriage all counterforce would single perspective. Not fear seem quotidian, repeating old truth: All in its own way understand that such love. Like would hear and opinion Helen, which opened subject. Although in principle theme not exhausted and not closed. My personal opinion relatively on life-saving themes: This rare happiness, when man can afford remain himself a in marriage. Of course, to this can and should be seek to, but life shows, that around little steam (at least with my view), where people can afford such a luxury. But in any case have human there is the right choice: Remain, settle relations or withdraw and create union with new partner. Importantly, as me here seems, even not himself choice, and a clear osoznavanie moreover, that any decision has its price and person should have courage its pay. Say, in is example, that led Helen, woman faces choice: Withdraw, become free in their interests or tolerate sake of financial endowments their children. If woman decides withdraw, it must understand, that financial stability - this the kind the price, that it will pay for its choice. If. Of course, itself not learn to well earn. But this already quite different story. ;)

wrote:

The main thing, as me here seems, even not himself choice, and a clear osoznavanie moreover, that any decision has its price and person should have courage its pay.

Well said!
Theme complex, not has perhaps single decisions. Every chooses himself. I personally, see one of options decisions this problems in raising level President, in is to not to shift responsibility on partner for their actions and actions.

Helen wrote:

I personally, see one of options decisions this problems in raising level President, in is to not to shift responsibility on partner for their actions and actions.

I agree entirely and fully. But then arises question: And that prevents bear responsibility for its choice?

The last time concluded, which substantially racially my existence in relations)
To accept human thus, what he there is - I to this commanded 6 years, constantly tried to his remaking, then one thing not relished, then another
Been banging my, as fish about the ice - together the nerve spent
And understanding of - hop and is ripe for in one day. On the evening still not was. And Aco on the morning with utterly a clear the understanding, as need to to live further.
Remain a, not try to change his, to do the most the, that believe please for relations, not demand something from him, he after all himself - an adult, let he, too, makes the, that SAM believes please and not I him d something hectic vdalblivat.
If it comes you knew, as these recent days me quietly and freely fare)
Very hope, that and further will continue the same))

wrote:

remain a

Me seems, that here is this - a key moment experience jurnalistki and other. And for this need to understand: And that you himself? What you? So me sometime. Is changing something in us and is changing around us.

Conversation software category

Question:

I not know, as me survive divorce, he has taken me life, my future, which I not see, not imagine without husband. We with husband have lived together 25 years and I never in life not supposed, that such perhaps. Us always was well together, much in common, he always meant for me very much, more than life, I, as me seemed , too, most for him. In the early 90-'s he began his business, in which when place and me, I worked with files, fluent negotiations, stood in role interpreter (know 2 foreign language). We always were needed and interesting since each other. Have us never was with him problems nor in affairs, nor in bed. Necessarily raised daughter. With hard, but all same survived default 98 year. Sometimes think: Not already whether then and was incurred fissure? Disastrously lacked money, was very hard, Oleg stopped hide his irritation, I his, the total the atmosphere discontent (not each other, and lives) has emerged from and at work and homes. Oleg became catch increasingly the on me, on daughter. Question personal money embarked so acutely, that I first time saw his with unknown me previously hand: As only emerged any money, we all together aoaee in Music and he, take advice with us,in family most necessary. Us with critiques alike on hands whereas only money on road tolls. Then I first time starters stuttering again pro its salary, after all I worked on his venture! Natolknuvshis on his not understandably me inflexibility, I has become demand bequeathments me on labor decisively and rigidly. To this few the beginning of pre-menopausal women, and the collateral him disease, examination, operation. All of this effect on the my nervous system. I all more stark sheets its dependence from him and essentially deal bespravnost. Began scandals. When claimants heightened deal with drama. Spadal and we started to speak quietly, I increasingly listened such a phrase: me not interested your complexity, I all did for you, and you continued demand! But gradually, as me it looked, all problems stomach (and in primarily problems in business), relations improved and we the 1930 as above. To this time he almost fully endured his kangaroo my work on venture home, on my place took another person, and the, with than he not Mersch, I did homes (remittances and documents). On day saintly Valentin in this year he, brought the me real celebration. We always celebrated this day talk and the lush, because this a special celebration for us two, in this day he first time confessed me in love (very symbolically significant!) and proposed plan. After restaurant we returned home, was damaging sex, and through hour after this he said, that we need to seriously to talk. So I learned, that he already year Meets the other woman, that wants to be with it, but about divorce speech not resisted. I tried to understand, that happened, asked explain, after all all of this time, the entire this year have us all was well, I never Biding my his for language, he himself constantly spoke me nor on words love and did all, to I had believed this. Himself planned purchase furniture, ordered exclusive the fabrication a new huge bed in the bedroom and suddenly I was in the deepest of shock. My God, ah why he not made this, when we at and us indeed was it is difficult find common language?

The only, that I heard in the answer: you itself push away me! I all did for you, and you required an and kept saying about their rights I see, I see, yes? He, blowing off on us its evil and not giving nor pittance in hands, us with critiques alike not pushing away. And I, asking give me the, that without curiously applying has any married counterpart woman, one to push me away his To me each new his word, every new turn this situation becomes shock. I reported receiving blow for blow. Then began a long period his departure there. They decided to lift apartment. Every day he despaired home then, when believed please sometimes day, sometimes at night, sometimes at all not despaired, - and he launched tell in all detail, what options apartments he today watched, that him need on the new place, then'Americain, that need to purchase the products for us and was taking us in Metro for buy. Zatariv this house, would depart in the. In general, tried to to live on two homes. Coming to us he always discussed with me their affairs, waited my opinion, responsiveness. He posted me smooth ,-sum game all, all the details his life and its plans. Sometimes between us was sex, tenderness, but their decision withdraw from family he not drive the money changers: I their decisions not remont,!. Nor there, nor here he as would not was no one nothing owes, and me it looked, such position things his inspiring emerged some enthusiasm, energy. But soon his state of has been replaced a new wave of irritation and I learned, that there began claims: A new L required an stop life on two homes. This naturally. But as only have him no suspicion, that I try telling his life without coordination with him, despaired got thus, concerns and was angry. So, sowing for our house computer, he as something found, that I sending out summary on vakansiyam interpreter and former researcher. First fulsome puzzling: Why? When I has become to explain, that despite go to work, to him easier was contain two family, he came in rage and declared, that more not spends on us nor pittance, and at all will cease byvat here. When I asked, what this for him now matters, he responded, that if I have will appear own money, then he us will become simply not need. And if we now such initiate, then he ready get a divorce officially and I could get change for apartment. My God, this was some nightmare! He spoke things, that frightened me in horror. And all of this he wore in his psyche, in anybody entire our lives, he with this lived and built our relationship I not know, that me to do, as to live now without husband, from which depended on and continues to depend our with daughter life, as forget his, as to see his whenever, when he case have us and following these mock there and that me to do, if once he decides, that us with critiques alike more there is no .

Victoria, 46 years.

The answer:

Victoria! Above all, need to overcome its fear go board in your former (let us to call things their names) husband and go to work, which will allow you exist and not depend nor from whom. If daughter already-old recent institution, i.e. sense and it go to work. Moreover, not forget, that she already not child and very soon will create own family. Now very it is important lot more to speak with it, explaining, that such situation not a near certainty and if correctly build relations in marriage, then his can be preserve on entire life.
Now about the relationship in your marriage. Initially they were are based on find positions on scenarios of dependent relations - you always fully depended on your husband, and this dependence, as I understood from of e with you, your husband created deliberately. Enough eloquently about this says his reaction on your attempts (already after his departure!) find itself work. Any your attempt to become self-is perceived them as attempt to distance himself somewhat from him. And what is worth his recognition, that if you will appear own money, then he you will become simply not need? Here is with this, me seems, and begins your family drama, money its a key moment. More accurately, not themselves money, and the kind power, that they give Oleg over you. This man initially built their relations with you not on love (can be she and was, but on it he not particularly governor intended), not power money. In the time, as you his be loved, he -you, pay for something, to you were one family. I cannot argue, how this was deliberately, perhaps, the most this fact your husband not acknowledged, and be can, not realizes until now. But an independent woman his why something scares, offers in him uncertainty, such a him not need a. Him need a docility, full dependence, camping on E., thing, balance him have it all. Is worth to start thinking, need whether at all such relations.

Even now, when he deserted you, he not can to abandon their property rights on you and tries to preserve their positions, its power over woman, which he deserted. Any suspicions, that now this power lost, offers in him fear losses and creates discomfort. Even if you nothing not chase undertaking, and chase whole days sit homes under gateway and wait his arrival, he would still will build speculation about how, that you there without him commit, can be somewhere began to work and was greeted another ?? and will be jealous, and feel, and to close too firmly screws. Question, why all happened so suddenly, why he decided to step not here is then, when was on truly poorly, and now, when all well the answer simple: Removed any, the more such momentous decision as divorce, shoulds zeitgeist. How I understood from your letters, on moment your crisis him stray particularly was not to whom, start new life not with whom. So he remained with you. And here is fissure, the scary continuation of after, as he met another, emerged precisely then. And has passed she in strictly by the community, which connected Ilyich you, namely on everything dependence from him. Your initial dependence in relations with husband, on which they were are based, and has become the, booby ticking, led to finals, which initially always builds in any program of dependent relations. Because that any dependence sooner or later leads to crisis relations between dependent and the dominant. Yes, for women dependence from men in and hapiness marriage may well be acceptable, but only, until she need a. Moreover, they remind long known in psychology relations truth, that interestingly man, which always remains modicum a bit, modicum in than something inaccessible, in an unscrutinized, when there is that win in it. But, as in sight, if some this increases spurs interest, then some other this contrary irks and alienating. With this nothing not on advices, on than would nor were are based your relations sooner or later this his complex would still played would its fateful role.
Now personally about you. We already repeatedly talked in their maillist and articles about such a dear, forge the It comes. Even abundantly clear to Westerners life human factor, as build up an own existance. From what she us gives depends the quality of our life. In just your marriage you were realized only as wife, mother and the strictures of the employee at work (even not the employee , namely the strictures of the employee. All of this well fit in framework scenario of dependent relations, but as only you tried to withdraw for these framework (for example, demanded salaries in accordance with the role of worker ), so immediately relations have been deteriorating and Vasha build up an own existance on this obrubalas. You even as the employee this human could not achieved in full least, camping on E., receive for its labor salary.

Let this question 7 several late, when over years such family life, but on him would still will have to answer: That you represent from themselves by themselves, Victoria, without your husband? On this question need to learn respond with childhood, because sooner or later he will face in the entire growth, that and happened with you.

Since then as in our society began talk about personal independence and freedom, we stopped correctly understand, that such dependence and independence, we try to live in society and be free from him (his laws, morality), we are building family and try preserve personal freedom, not harmonizing their actions with the interests family, or contrary, believe, that if we have bonded his life with someone, then this man now should align with us every its step and ask on all resolution. Not surprising, that strong personality strive to withdraw from-under any influence, even price of disintegration family, and weak clings to izzhivshie themselves or even incited vicious relations, as if without them there is no life.

Victoria, eternal love not the case, but case love and marriages, distance of in life, and this not the biblical dogma, and zhiteyskiy experience. But are possible such relations only between definitions mature people, equally independent, equally resembles those found in professional and Western terms of, and in the same time, deliberately curtail the its independence in favor of their relations. If someone goes on about have someone, this opens opportunities for manipulation one and limits another. Such relations always end crisis, from which there is only 2 exit settle historical positions or abandon.
With respect, Catherine.

Code this the hoax: Psychology.psyclub

In subject:

Once two sailor traveled in journey has come to an on globe, to find its fate. Have come they on island, where have-one of tribes was two daughters. The elder Angelin, and molodsha not very.
One of sailors said his friend:
- There, I has found its happiness, remain here and'm getting married on daughters-.
- Yes, you rights, the elder daughter-Angelin, good girl. You made the right choice - get married.
- You me not understood, each! I'm getting married on youngest sister daughters-.
- You that mad we just finished? She same such a not very.
- This is my decision, and I this will make.
Each swam To Her further in search of his happiness, and the bridegroom followed asking for marriage. Need to say, that in tribe was taken to lend for bride buyback Astana Economic Forum. The good learns cost ten cows. , Nullah he ten cows and red line of being able to leader.
- Leader, I want take married s daughter and I allow for it ten cows!
- This is a good choice. My the elder daughter Angelin, good girl, and she is worth ten cows. I agree.
- No, autocratic, you not understood. I want marry on your youngest sister daughters.
- You that, 're kidding? Not prichine, she same such a not very.
- I want marry precisely on it.
- Yes, but as an honest man I cannot take ten cows, she moreover not worth. I pick up volumes K for it three cows, not more.
- No, I want pay precisely ten cows.
They have got married.
Passed few years, and errant each, already on his a ship, decided to visit LukOil Comrade and to know, as have him life. Has, is faring on Bank, and power--a period woman deep beauty.
He its asked, as find his friend. She has shown. Comes and sees: Sits his each, around children taking antics.
- How live?
- I been happy.
Here enters the kind the most the Beautiful woman.
- That, learn the. This my wife.
- How? You that married even times?
- No, this increasingly the same woman.
- But as this happened, that she so has changed?
- A you ask it himself.
Red line of being able each to woman and asks:
- sorry for gaucheness, but I remember, what you was not very. That happened, that you has become such perfect?
- Just, once I understood, that would stand ten cows

http://planeta.rambler.ru/community/ale … 47065.html

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Practical psychology » As remain a in marriage?