Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Khorarnaya astrology » Is worth whether me to change work?

Is worth whether me to change work?

Posts 1 to 6 of 6

All are a good evening! At the request its old hat I put in a comprehensive dialogue between the its question. Means, the situation such a. Man is torn between the two proposals. On one place work suits: Wages, freedom creativity, social status. Minus only one: The road with "Tyres", and camping on K. Have kverenta a small child, for it this awkward. In another place work, which alongside home, several large cons. Decision about choosing not immediate, it can this do in for couples months. The subject: Is worth whether me to change work?
Question was posed me, I same and time traced many :) 21 June 2007 in 13 :3 2 (time start)
That we see? We see, that map neradikalna, ASTs in 1 throes and means, that the situation still not ripe for decisions. To the same in the delegation on kuspide 2 th "maps with finances." Ah here is, exactly, and all.

I at all not special in khorare, but usually is worth look at / kverenta. As Asts khorara on him means? Again same for Appeasement souls and solyarchik I merely well would, suddenly already there are visible Layoff.

Юра wrote:

I at all not special in khorare, but usually is worth look at / kverenta. Again same for Appeasement souls and solyarchik I merely well would, suddenly already there are visible Layoff.

Of course, Yura, but here already to do chemistry and at all highly carefully approached only to topic, and this already another the (on a paid basis of).

Юра wrote:

How Asts khorara on him means?

You one is, this to do?

In this map many rulings on the, that the situation are gonna change: Retrogradnyy Mercury, Asts in the early mark, Long goes to the opposition with Uranus in 6 House, Venus (blood regardless kverenta) to the opposition with famous Neptune Fountain - the and s ambitious with Saturn. At all, many khorarschiki not view khorary on retro Mercury.

Yes, overreacted I. As increasingly-??? khorar facilitated life astrologer.

All want write. Kverent all same replaced by work. Truth, all it turned out not so simply and be as she expected. On a new work she encountered with some difficulties, which, say so, proved outside zone its control, and she had to first adhere the necessary efforts for adaptation to situation.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Khorarnaya astrology » Is worth whether me to change work?