Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Electional astrology » The beginning of treatment

The beginning of treatment

Posts 1 to 17 of 17

Me yet to pass course treatment (re-) antibiotics.
In the past year this treatment effect not gave (had to even 4000m2 as well as 2 times act to). So again account for torture themselves Drug.
What choose day for his starters? To and the effect was, and to harm body on a minimum?

I watch until only on those respects. Optimal until believe period, when Long will in Ovne (kidneys well freeing up with burdens) or in Taurus (will begin my lunar (series)). Roughly chose until 7 (22 affairs D.) or 9 July (24 affairs D. Confounds the, that Long in 4-quarters.

Can have someone will considerations on this about?

Last edited by Morozz (Jun 27 2007 13:21:36)

In medical astrology is considered, that when Long goes on the signpost, which replies for a certain body, then Undesirable treat or to do operations on this –. For example, when Long goes on Scorpio and Enshrined cannot be to do gynecologic operations.
IRA, something have us with you synchronicity in treating path. Perhaps influence planets :D. I only has course antibiotics in her teeth. On Sea has been submerged many and are inflamed old wounds vxcgf

Helen wrote:

In medical astrology is considered, that when Long goes on the signpost, which replies for a certain body, then Undesirable treat or to do operations on this –.

So, I think, that either wait when Long in Ovne will, either in Taurus (to exist, is coming, in principle.
But, can, still something account for need to?

To and the effect was, and to harm body on a minimum?

Propose a 2 path.

1) course treatment - 10. Kverent -1 Directwind. Harmonious one the link between these homes (Chinese system., planets in it).
As I understood, Il-, you're gonna treat kidneys - Venus, scales,. As words there sever this planet and a badge of.
Would strengthen moon, to still aspects of were good.

2) Skyfall SVSh.
Find time, where will formula treatment 6 + 12 + 7 th principle (kidneys). Not will negative ties between homes disease. Ah, to was a good outcome.

Iriani, thank you! I stuck watch both schemes :)
And homes here formed transit or radiksnye?
I will treat not kidneys. Simply kidneys - my soft underbelly and his need to secure, how perhaps (the medicine such, that 90 his percent will outputted dishonesty).

Last edited by Morozz (Jun 27 2007 18:56:49)

A homes here formed transit or radiksnye?

Builds elektivnaya map (exactly, in what we section, and?! ;) .

d treat not kidneys

What reality me kidneys in head vote on the?! Strange.
Means, Shield / Venus / 7 th principle repose)

stuck watch both schemes

'oc! The only, on SVsh, kicksledging the contestant system governance signs, from method.

Iriani wrote:

builds elektivnaya map (exactly, in what we section, and?!

Javadxan :)
Iriani, the second scheme for me until over-exacting. 'm on the first.
7 and 9 July drop away.
8 July (morning): Moon in Ovne, Asts in the Virgin, exemplify in the Twins. Mercury in 10 House (raskh quintile with the Moon).
But! There is big trine: Venus with Saturn (12 Afghan) - Long (8.) - Pluto (4.)
That embarrasses: Merk, types, Neptune - all retro.
Neptune in 6 Afghan makes raskh sekstil with the Moon.

If given, that this treatment the reappointment, then can and not afraid of retro Merk?
Stop on that date?

So.
Why you raskh quintile?! And treatment will, sorry, was :) (raskh on) minornoe)
Then Mercury all-??? retro. Itself not afraid of, but should not his to do Chinese system. 1 (you) and 10 th (treatment). Position not super.
Try take later. Asts in traditional transportation (Chinese system. Venus), and moon, to to 10-Mu snubbed. Tickles still trine between them. Prikin still curative at home) Yes, Venus makes raskh aspects of with Saturn and famous Neptune Fountain -.

What confounds: Merk, Pluto, Neptune - all retro.

Of our protection :yes: especially embarrasses retro the solar system and retropluton, which on six months retrogradyat) :rolleyes:

Iriani, and if take again same 8 July, but time 13.30?

Then as times Asts in Libra, MC in Raque will, and Long in 7 House. Venus with Saturn in raskh connecting subsuming in 10 house in raskh opposition to Neptune sextile in 4 House.

in raskh opposition to Neptune sextile in 4 House

All something not gather additionally in any way, respiration you so pulling on Contracting?! :rolleyes:
Try this time. Then you like to share!
If there is desire to, can find still what option)

Iriani, and in another time even worse :O. And next such a same position moon - this still month wait. :swoon:
I OK not can take it :)
All the more, after appreciation antibiotics will follow course purification 'organism, and then course recovery. :)
And aspects of need to necessarily to converging were?

A aspects of need to necessarily to converging were?

So we OK about the future) choose elektivku, so after all?!
Raskh let will strained, would still already in the past. Roughly so.

course purification 'organism

Reality on waning moon!
Let until poeksperimentiruy with treatment! After-tell us, 'oc?! ;) Udach!

Iriani wrote:

so we OK about the future) choose elektivku, so after all?!
Raskh let will strained, would still already in the past. Roughly so.

Ah then all should be in order :)
There only the opposition Saturn-Neptune - from intense will. Raskhodyaschayasya.
Thank you :) :bye:

Il-, as the case with treatment? ;)

Greetings Iriani! :)
Prolechilas, now've been recovering porushennoe antibiotics health. And here is about the effectiveness treatment I still not in rate. As buscando tests, debrief them :yes:

Report to Genady:
Treatment was is ineffective, as have shown tests. :sorry: :blink:

Not! Ds6r545 Hang on.
Importantly, to not worse)

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Electional astrology » The beginning of treatment