Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Psychological aspects of astrology » Can be whether change influence planets?

Can be whether change influence planets?

Posts 1 to 20 of 30

Known, that women’s planet - Long and Venus, male - Mars and the Sun. Mostly, women develop moon, men - the Sun.
And if in particular women Long is located loosely, in signs his fall of the Goat? And there is no favorable, podderzhivavyuschikh aspects of, and with home the problem. Such woman will be difficult realize themselves khoroshney wife and mother. She has Treat borders with by your cloying eagerness, attachments Crosses in prilipchivost or same at all emotions are now weighed down by and spill out sharply and in scare-mongering form.
Method trial and mistakes, stuffing their couple's Godparents and scars on psyche of the man finds the optimal for themselves option behavior. Man moves away from area actions a startled planet in area their strong planets, if they iimeyutsya. Returning to the example with the Moon, if have women not is obtained create family, it appropriated for its in work, in creativity (on Sun) or in business (on Old).

But can be said and so: - There are have women a weak Long, but this its Long, this its choice, she herself such a and there is, what to intervene let with this lives. If family and children it not need, then and okay. And here is if it suffers, then why would not develop and strengthen weak moon (if this of course perhaps in this case). I think, that man comes in the world with weak quality, to his strengthen. Astrology shows everyone his weak and strong hand.
There are ways strengthening influence planets. Are selected appropriate stones, materials, color of in of advisers and much else. There is no two twin people, and respectively approaches to him. If, Long, a weak, then a strong Venus Takes strain on themselves. Woman will she's political, simpatichnaya, sexually fascination. Often it says goodbye the absence of culinary abilities and mess in House.

I am asking forgiveness, I man not very man who knows anything about in astrology, but, nevertheless, want mouth its opinion on this topic.

I am convinced, that strengthen influence planets, which I call large influences can be, but this requires free themselves from small influences.

If man, internally “will ” in shell, dude small influences, then even if he she is just gonna curse themselves or zasypit themselves pile stones, the, all equal he not can feel influence big planets, so as shell, dude their not miss the.

Know another, perhaps, I and Astrologers on ways authoritative appointment moon, but, my opinion such, that Long it turns out very a strong impact on people, that precisely Long, is the main cause of, arise in man various small influences.

And Venus, with it are having not can,, until correctly wrote Helen and I with it fully agree, not starts develop in itself weak quality, thereby our product line goes from small influences, thereby our product line goes from impact moon.

On my view, a good way to - this focus on the current respect. I on itself. Even, that even if goes severe transit, but you one in able "here and now", camping on E. You are focusing on than something, then day passes quietly.

Радуга wrote:

At my view, a good way to - this focus on the current respect. I on itself. Even, that even if goes severe transit, but you one in able "here and now", camping on E. You are focusing on than something, then day passes quietly.

Rainbow!

And can be on example? :)

РыбниковСергей wrote:

A can be on example?

Stuck. In the past year I have was several complex moments, associated with work. I not ready itself opportunities descending in emotional distress on this about, and maximally focused on raising meeting work, camping on E. Was all time in activities, in "stream." In a result heavy tranzity cabinet members – Secretary party. Not know as this still explain. But. Even, when stop taking emotsionirovat and something one takes, whereas would is sated, more outperform everyone, time as would coagulates, and all time one in an even able and without curiously excesses. Am sure, that in life everyone was or there is such experience. Can still someone will share?

Радуга wrote:

I'll try. In the past year I have was several complex moments, associated with work. I not ready itself opportunities descending in emotional distress on this about, and maximally focused on raising meeting work, camping on E. Was all time in activities, in "stream." In a result heavy tranzity cabinet members – Secretary party. Not know as this still explain. But. Even, when stop taking emotsionirovat and something one takes, whereas would is sated, more outperform everyone, time as would coagulates, and all time one in an even able and without curiously excesses. Am sure, that in life everyone was or there is such experience. Can still someone will share?

I.e., you themselves themselves that plunged in small influence, which insulate you from big vlyainiy?

If honestly, then I not know, that such heavy tranzity. ;)

Last edited by РыбниковСергей (Jul 2 2007 18:04:23)

РыбниковСергей wrote:

What there is, you themselves themselves that plunged in small influence, which insulate you from big vlyainiy?

Yes, precisely so.

РыбниковСергейЕсли честно, то я не знаю, что такое тяжелые транзиты wrote:

And thank God :)

They were positive or did come back negative?

РыбниковСергей wrote:

They were positive or did come back negative?

They pushing a human with tests / constraints or levy his in state of crisis. With perspective modern astropsychological is considered, that if approached only to thus additive consciously, they may give man a new experience decisions and to withdraw his on a new level development. On practice subjectively this is being experienced as festively, misunderstandings, restrictions and at all is being experienced often hard.

Радуга wrote:

They pushing a human with tests / constraints or levy his in state of crisis. With perspective modern astropsychological is considered, that if approached only to thus additive consciously, they may give man a new experience decisions and to withdraw his on a new level development. On practice subjectively this is being experienced as festively, misunderstandings, restrictions and at all is being experienced often hard.

Rainbow!

Now upon us my turn not understand :)

And as happens influence?

When are beginning affect heavy tranzity, what processes in man are growing?

If this is being experienced as festively, misunderstandings, restrictions and at all is being experienced often hard, what precisely is being experienced?

After all all tasking higher this the negative emotions, not provide technological consultancy motive achievements what?

If someone this has felt, can explain me, if this, of course is relevant, not achievements what?

I can understand, for example, if this subconscious drive cognize God in itself, to know its the Soul, but man not understands this, his the mind not gives answer on this or at all, refuses even to discuss this, believing this illusion and constantly, unlikely his consciousness in sphere of artist is multisided, personality needs.

But, pull to them in this moment not is very strong, sustainable, she forks and man what wants, but not can understand that.

Or all on Different?

I am asking, forgiveness, can you on Forum not adopted say about God?

РыбниковСергей wrote:

I am convinced, that strengthen influence planets, which I call large influences can be, but this requires free themselves from small influences.

Beg not agrees with data assertion. All the more, that the next phrase fully contradicts:

РыбниковСергей wrote:

my opinion such, that Long it turns out very a strong impact on people, that precisely Long, is the main cause of, arise in man various small influences.

I why something not can to accept this division. In my opinion, the small and big influence - fact information, another the verbal mounting economic, a cloaking truth.
Why Long this a small influence?.
There is planet, there is real forces, cosmic emanating from them. On someone Long acts strongly, but on someone there is no. There is after all people emotionally remote, and in natalnoy map have them this all in sight. And if for example, I have oao-squaring moon and still heap Umstanden aspects of to it, i.e. emotions captured almost from each planet. Solve the problem through awareness and control (aspects of to Sun and Saturn devouring his children). Ah suppose, was removed small influence. And if have human an unmanageable belligerence, Mars in map struck. This will be a large or a small influence? And why me influence, when there is real planet. Although, I visual, that in psychology these terms can use to anyone.

РыбниковСергей wrote:

I am asking, forgiveness, can you on Forum not adopted say about God?

Adopted, adopted. :) La inceputul fiecarei legislaturi all can be, even about spaghetti ;)

РыбниковСергей wrote:

A as happens influence?

When are beginning affect heavy tranzity, what processes in man are growing?

If this is being experienced as festively, misunderstandings, restrictions and at all is being experienced often hard, what precisely is being experienced?

After all all tasking higher this the negative emotions, not provide technological consultancy motive achievements what?

If someone this has felt, can explain me, if this, of course is relevant, not achievements what?

I stuck on its example explain. When Transit Pluto did kvadaturu to my natalnoy the produce markets, then on sobytiynom level this this mirror has reflected as the collapse of the and devastation in relations, I in the very moment she is abandoned with several people, in including and with those, with whom not wanted Fed. At an emotional level this perezhivalos as disappointment, sense of losses, uncertainty, offensive, anger. But these processes affect not only the most rights. I traced many and the, that from other people were these same motives destruction. I.e. not only I she is abandoned, but and with me split up, with highly bezappelyatsionno and me not asking. Not explaining causes and camping on D., that perezhivalos me extremely painfully.

I correctly realized your questions? If not, then davayt even more concretely.

We departed from themes. If want let us open the a new subject :).
I have there is a fresh example. Recently worked with by your horoscope women, have which Venus in the coalmine in like him too? In 5 House. Aspects of at all no not has, even minor. I it under personal meeting advised, to including feelings it need to play in them, somewhere even akterstvovat and anything. To include Venus through house. And here I engulfed :bad: She me answered, that all men its accused in what it plays in feelings, that this is one reason all its divorce. Goes feelings nor to what not indexed she has, and she intuitively included Venus through house. Or partners only so its schityvali :cool:.

Helen wrote:

Wu me there is a fresh example. Recently worked with by your horoscope women, have which Venus in the coalmine in like him too? In 5 House. Aspects of at all no not has, even minor. I it under personal meeting advised, to including feelings it need to play in them, somewhere even akterstvovat and anything. To include Venus through house. And here I engulfed She me answered, that all men its accused in what it plays in feelings, that this is one reason all its divorce. Goes feelings nor to what not indexed she has, and she intuitively included Venus through house. Or partners only so its schityvali.

Helen!

And as you withdrew from the this spicy situation? ;)

As withdrew? Proposed it behave on those respects. Good Long she has harmonious one and on the signpost and on home and aspects of are decent has. Behave with men somewhere on son Watsu, cares, feed. On that she me answered: - Everyone so and was in the early relations, and then they and sat me on its head. Then it remains only one thing - seek partner, which

As withdrew? Proposed it behave on those respects. Good Long she has harmonious one and on the signpost and on home and aspects of are decent has. Behave with men somewhere on son Watsu, cares, feed. On that she me answered: - Everyone so and was in the early relations, and then they and sat me on its head. Then it remains only one thing - seek partner, which sinastricheski exam would include its Venus, act by trial :friends:

Helen, and if through dispozitora?

Lena, something not can whip up how. Can in both, pliz.
I have not go from heads described you tranzity Pluto to the produce markets. They same in Natale in connecting. The situation must be old hat in some least. In your Venus there is always fan of of Pluto. Why same squaring proved to be so difficult? For such living crises should be several factors. Can were still aspects of?

Helen wrote:

Can you in both, pliz

Ah through subject enlargement their horizons, spiritual growth, climate worldview. Jupiter she has where? And as?

Helen wrote:

Wu me not go from heads described you tranzity Pluto to Venus. They same in Natale in connecting. The situation must be old hat in some least.

Ah yes.

Helen wrote:

your the produce markets there is always fan of Pluto.

Fan of? Fan of? Zxfd I - horror what insidious of lasses! :blum2: :)

Helen wrote:

Why same squaring proved to be so difficult? For such living crises should be several factors. Can were still aspects of?

Were. Direktsionnyy squaring Saturn to ASTs and DSTs, respective. And then, even when you living with so connection and scenario, would still, to suffering poorly you get used to it. Although, need to say, that on some of those, with whom I unsupportable communicate, I has become look otherwise and, for breaking up, experienced sense of of relief.

Радуга wrote:

Nu through subject enlargement their horizons, spiritual growth, climate worldview. Jupiter she has where? And as

With this she has all all in order. One only demonstrated and has remained and still serving people.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Psychological aspects of astrology » Can be whether change influence planets?