Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Psychological aspects of astrology » Can be whether change influence planets?

Can be whether change influence planets?

Posts 21 to 30 of 30

Helen wrote:

Since these she has all all in order. One only demonstrated and has remained and still serving people.

Wait, wait, wait-pay, Lena. Us after all need to not simply demonstrated, and so to with theme organic In question feelings and love.

Errori, that 7.10 with so describe. :( Jupiter have girls in The Maiden in close connecting with vami and Pluto, and Uranus in 5 degrees from organic. I not know as in life solve the problem feelings through Jupiter. Strengthen his principles, but then will start and Mars with Pluto, akess not always controlled energy and releasing corrosive properties.

Helen  wrote:

A if in particular women Long is located loosely, in signs his fall of an? And there is no favorable, buoy aspects of, and with home the problem. Such woman will be difficult realize themselves good wife and mother. She has Treat borders with by your cloying eagerness, attachments Crosses in prilipchivost or same at all emotions are now weighed down by and spill out sharply and in scare-mongering form.

If to ruminate in line with natalnoy Astrology, then of course increasingly the that you write aspektarno reverberate :) … Everyone effects net manifestations of aspects of either be reinforced either oslabitsya! This on example perfect game Hanks in movie “Tweener ” :yes: … That roughly so man will emphasize their aspects of SAM! :yes:
And if optimistically in sense sinastricheskogo strengthening aspects of, then here not very is true … There! Hjkio Clean expression of aspects of moves away on the second plan … That have my favorite spouse Long as times in an … under fix with aspect of from Libra … She a golden Mistress! zxfd … И всё это шло из её семьи, она там имела ту акцентированную Синастрию (мама Весы), при котором проработка квадрата, шла в позитивную сторону семимильными шагами … Она перешла на тот уровень проработок, когда она снимает напряжение (бесячки) в домашнем труде … Вывел её начальник на работе, она приходит и от злости (напряжение) bngu , до блеска отмоет плиту! … Вы правильно начали говорить о Важности Синастрии в Натальном правлении … но не всегда напряжение ищет напряжение (усиление) … как правило это та самая Первая Любовь, когда уровень синастрических проработок внутри родительского дома исчерпал себя в личностном плане, переходя на чужие модели понимания … и развитие толерантного отношения к чужим семейным устоям! So well, that remains rule “Of two am angry, choose the best! ” If aspect of there is, then his can be worked out or weaken Trinom from husband (wife) … my in a planetary Epiphanius, will help it (moon in an) in purity and decay on shelves are external situations! This its squaring single … and this already squaring nameren prervat krovavyy sled, it there is always respite (to conceptualize a) in courses personified by … A this already not net (... Spontaneous) squaring :boast: …

Helen  wrote:

pattern by trial and mistakes, stuffing their couple's Godparents and scars on psyche of the man finds the optimal for themselves option behavior. Man moves away from area actions a startled planet in area their strong planets, if they iimeyutsya. Returning to the example with the Moon, if have women not is obtained create family, it appropriated for its in work, in creativity (on Sun) or in business (on Old).

With this it is difficult not agree :yes:! But again same … square energy (influence planet) not where do not going anywhere … she with mind will business woman, and in psyche homes have themselves same as the lady of the (the firmament) and themselves same “TO who do increasingly to do on home ” (Long! … delegation is and immersion in problems influence planet, under impact not this uncaring to it people – this salvation from solitude … But this rarely … and this it is difficult … and in this you are right … for this sobstno and need Astrologers often :rtfm: ;) :D :D
:)

Yamb, tell, have opisyvaemovoy in your example moon, except square there is still aspects of?
Deal in is, that me recently have fallen three a young ladies with tend in the coalmine. Have all huge problems with personal lives. And have my girlfriends Venus in The Maiden with square and opposition and all. She the lone. I watch for it and see, that not so as need to (need to for the creation of strong relations) she themselves is leading. Impression, that makes all contrary. How many times told and shown, nothing not helps. Immediately come thought about any karmic astrology, about how, that she came with such tend and this its expertize, character and in end fate. Pity, simpatichnaya and the good girl. :(

Helen wrote:

And have my girlfriends Venus in The Maiden with square and opposition and all. She the lone. I watch for it and see, that not so as need to (need to for the creation of strong relations) she themselves is leading. Impression, that makes all contrary.

Helen, and my Venus at embraced, to show the with square to retro Saturn devouring his children. Truth this squaring the only adverse aspect of have Venus.
Here is I have, apparently, too, from-for this the problem with permanent relations. And I, too,, but consciously and in some least specifically, in relations give a one-themselves not so as need to :)

Morozz wrote:

Truth this squaring the only adverse aspect of have Venus.

IRA, squaring, as well described in his post Yamb, the and then even becomes useful, not gives throughout, holds in our toes, not the that trine. Importantly pick a to him the key own. And if have you still there is and garmonichnyn aspects of, then here all chances, that planetnye principles will work. Especially, if consciously approached only. Harvest moment, when throwing his hat squaring in his negative and positive displaying the.

Helen wrote:

-il, squaring, as well described in his post Yamb, the and then even becomes useful, not gives throughout, holds in our toes, not the that trine.

Agree, Helen.
At all, there I have gridlocked configuration has largely reversed. Saturn makes quincunx to Merck, and Venus sekstil. Here is on Old and goes I have work over square, apparently. To the same, and Saturn and Venus in merkurianskikh svoystva.
I now know, why THAT is what was. And so I authoritarianism its relations now otherwise. And honestly, speaking, this problem, about that I wrote, rather the problem for my parents, than for me. :)

Last edited by Morozz (Jul 6 2007 21:05:03)

Helen wrote:

Yamb, tell, have opisyvaemovoy in your example moon, except square there is still aspects of?

Unfortunately, personally I in karma astrology not very believe, under fix its that Daltons astral attitude (believe-not believe) I would stressed :) … I understand, that's gene pool ceded from parents, from more deep roots, but increasingly same Egyptian-born to live, not can to blame in all sins its blood :)
При планете в шахте … Человек стремиться к синастрия с самого детства … это человек сидящий в комнате (знак), двери которой открываться только с внешней стороны (синастрический аспект, желательно форменные), изнутри открыть не получается при слабых проработках, выглянут можно, окна вроде есть, но контакт самим начать сложно (открыть дверь изнутри) … Вот партнёр с соединением (тот же знак) будет больше заметен в её жизни … но партнер будет очень сложно жить с планетой в шахте, ведь девушка в своём доме (Знаке) будет знать каждый уголок, оне ведь безвылазная в своём знаке, а значить проработок больше … Поэтому доминирование налицо … а какой партнер себя захочет чувствовать более ущербно, особенно если партнёр мужчина! Никакой, поэтому и создается видимость неудачи в личной жизни … Но! … Если человек начнёт иметь отношения с компанией и прорабатывать ту же Венеру в Деве в сфере глобальной синастрии, то в этой череде обязательно найдется форменный аспект (ОН) … Планеты в шахте, это люди ищущие синастрию … Поэтому имея верх в отношениях-соединение, она на фронте аспектов будет иметь обратную позицию в отношения, ведь в чужих Домах она не разу не была … Как только партнёр почувствует несмышленость и девственность, а в последствии и сильную зависимость от синастрии, вот это будет очень опасная схема отношений … Очень важно в любом деле сохранять середину, при соединении не слишком довлеть над партнёром, а при аспекте (всё же это удача) не слишком выказывать явную беззащитность … Примерно так! :thank_you:
To word say, planet in the coalmine this after all very a rare case … minory i.e. … and this sensual basis … thus Veneram need to friends not receive in Visitors to itself shabby.There, necessarily … exhaustive information throughout ranging with minor, with his a safe and home House, she has chance gain … Minory accented is very strong, when guy near can to read between the lines … and this already not in the coalmine … this happiness in a spirit of for distribution, like itself, but under this very uchastna in life other and the end of the movie the Rainbow … Pass along them, perfectly reputable Helen, luck in personal life … under desire increasingly have them make! ftjjj vxcgfdtr

Yamb wrote:

contaminated planet in the coalmine … Man seek to sinastriya with the most childhood

Knew I one Comrade with tend in The Maiden, in the coalmine. That say? In 40 years still the first love not was have rights. All in dreams. In, accompanied.

Helen wrote:

I not know as in life solve the problem feelings through Jupiter. Strengthen his principles, but then will start and Mars with Pluto, akess not always controlled energy and releasing corrosive properties.

Helen, here need to map in a whole watch. Can will you give in lichku data?

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Psychological aspects of astrology » Can be whether change influence planets?