Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Psychological aspects of astrology » Astrology Alchemy

Astrology Alchemy

Posts 21 to 40 of 61

I have Venus in the Virgin (squaring to Saturn devouring his children, the main Azerbaijan modes. To Old).
Also love practical and convenient. But sometimes, love covering up vividly, stylishly, gracefully, to attract attention. :D . Especially spring and summer

Юля wrote:

from is burning, fateful brunette, such typically Plutoniano-saturnianskoy (that Presents, constantly morbidissima pelle, high boots, leather skirts and jackets and camping on P.)

In one day for three hours has become those, whom I there is now - tender, sexual ve gone blonde

I not know how you girl-poison :) but what you made magic an act of - is manifest. Yulia, and within something as has changed?

I not know how you girl-poison but what you made magic an act of - is manifest. Yulia, and within something as has changed?

Yes, very :)
???? the primary were domestic change, I as times then devoid from depression, started to emerge plans on the future, year promised be simply an admirable
From within grew some optimism. Light
And when I viewed themselves in a mirror and seen - dark hair, on me this saisse strongly
And I simply decided change your hair literally in one moment, that and made :)

And I has become much freer within, is more mature than and they
Although - freer, this perhaps the key word

Юля wrote:

???? the primary were domestic change,

Javadxan, all-???, domestic changes ” it. Girls, and who on Sundays looks transmission of "Take off this immediately"? There go reverse-by: Change closets, meyk-realization and anything, and heroine bar mitzvah and internally, too,, become encouraged in itself and camping on D.

I look.
But after all in this transfer all begins with a small violence over man :)
The indigenous heroine and not intends to change, and its thrust on this friends and relatives (from good realizations Lukoil). :blin:
In some cases, if man not ready change, this will cause a powerful protest and offense.
I in early life loved experiments (painted, right hair from color of eggplant until a ginger) ;) and periodically the otraschivala hair, then ostrigala. Than appalled their friends (Izhevsk my luxurious hair) :O

By continuing study "astrology both", want offer avtorskii approach, which K. Daragan called "A symbolic the link." In the crux of the in next: Action amulets and placed rests on nezametnoi and constant impact on human, that causes smooth climate troubled seats in Bukhara (speaking modern psychological language). A permanent touch with necessary vigor causes effect on type "similar draws similar."
Now quote:. " We must solve, what planet best incarnates a the contestant idea, manifestations of which we want in his life. For example, if we seek to Romantic relations, then turn to the produce markets, which embodies idea love. Then we must unite in one helpfully all, that is governed by this planet and contains as idea or ideas. List should include not only plants, musical art and metals, but also images, chmsla, words, figures and rituals and anything. Something from this needs muster in period strong astrologicheskogo influence denied planet. Is considered, that especially it is important use number of, speech and images, appropriate planet, so as these abstract manifestations of Planetary energy have more customers pay the link with ruby reds ideas.
. Precisely in this systems sense sports spoils,’gifts and trinkets - they associate us with wave of past success.
. It is important, to action was on opportunities prolonged and permanent. Thus, enabling to consciousness changes gradually are trickling in and gently are switching in new the quality of. The notion technology sympathetic ties - using obratunyu the link, strengthen or weaken those or other especially natalnoy maps. "

Who wants, let us try? To example, I want give its devey the produce markets connotation Leo and slightly-slightly Ovena. Partly, this already happened: On avatar Isabel Adjani? Ah very the lion’s woman! Flamboyant, attractive tubes, the Beautiful. But can be try not to dwell on this and devise something still. Who wants to try influence their natalnye data? ;)

Greetings all!

Радуга wrote:

Who wants try influence their natalnye data?

Was would interestingly this these would go. :D

Lena, me seems you at all with reading Daragana now not breaking up? ;)

Morozz wrote:

Lena, me seems you at all with reading Daragana now not breaking up?

Greetings! Ah yes, until not would figure it out in full least.

Hmm. Me was would interestingly

Can would, as smooth impression from Trina Saturn to Asts?
And square Mars to vodoleyskoy Venus?

Like would something such a the profane, feminine and easy. An archetype 3 the harness - of Empress - in general :)

Юля wrote:

of Empress - in general

Nor fig-, mother my! :D "easy? Have Empress? "Have Russians of tsarinas naryadi weighed so much until 16 kg. Personally I imagine Iperatritsu of imperial, an impressive, let and the earth, let and line shape.

However, times you so turns the Childlike Empress - 'oc :) GROUP so. With kakoim astrologicheskim archetype you its otozhdestvlyaesh? Make up your mind, and further let us ship types- wet amulets-talismany- "anchor" on of NLP.

Юля wrote:

can would, as smooth impression from Trina Saturn to Asts?

And in than the problem, Narrator: "Yulia? Why you like would smooth action this aspects? Kakaoy negative from Trina you prichine?

No fig-, mother my! "Easy? Have Empress? "Have Russians of tsarinas naryadi weighed so much until 16 kg. Personally I imagine Iperatritsu of imperial, an impressive, let and the earth, let and line shape.

However, times you so turns the Childlike Empress - 'oc GROUP so. With kakoim astrologicheskim archetype you its otozhdestvlyaesh? Make up your mind, and further let us ship types- wet amulets-talismany- "anchor" on of NLP.

Ah I the Childlike Empress illustrate roughly such: On-a womanista wise, a quiet, line shape, let of imperial. For me ease - this rather what something calm in decisions, patience, ah. More the easy attitude to life that whether (want podukrotit its exuberant temperament). Such a the Beautiful, fervently loving life, charming powerful woman

For me this Venus in Taurus, unambiguously

A in than the problem, Narrator: "Yulia? Why you like would smooth action this aspects? Kakaoy negative from Trina you prichine

And he prevents me relax on life
Yes - distsipliniruet, gives responsibility
But ARGUMENTY perception of me as serious little man (precisely little man, because Asts in Raque gives Messiah--as any childishness + trine from in the delegation, nimfetochnost any, the depravity, and trine from of Saturn - unavailability and the seriousness of the - carried the combination of :()
Want be tend in Taurus, adult sexual woman :D

Юля wrote:

want be tend in Taurus, adult sexual woman

'oc. Most importantly figure out with destination. Further think about it here is about than. What paintings have you are associated with tend in Taurus? Precisely have TEBYa. Because if borrow objectively, then, I.M.H.O.,, Venus in Taurus described Rubens, - Rembrandt and other painters those since the, when removes cellulite and completeness were deemed sign of of female beauty. And you ask themselves: It you need to? If not, the search for the, that is associated precisely have you with tend in Taurus.
Me here is very likes Rusalka K. Shulgina, but perishing on Venus in question or those more in Ovne she raze not pulling. Rather, Venus in Pisces. And here is that I have causes associations with tend in question and Ovne I until pleasantly not would decide. Except Sophie Lauren, perhaps, although she has Venus, too, in the Virgin.

Greetings!
And that me to do? I have Deviat Venus with square to Saturn devouring his children (retro) in the Twins. Shopping same! :O Truth there is sekstil to Old.
Relations always tried build more as a close each, than seductress.
Mother says, me need to learn flirt and charm.. And me this seems below its dignity. And that here on advices?? ;)
In Scorpions that whether attempt? :kiss:

Morozz wrote:

with says, me need to learn flirt and charm.. And me this seems below its dignity. And that here on advices??
In Scorpions that whether attempt?

)))))))))))))))))))))
I, as Mighty Skorpionius, I can tell, that not becomes flirt and charm.. See, as this make other, but do likewise simply NOT MOGU. Apparently, because me seems, that all of this not a real.
When with me they've been hitting - me interestingly. Especially understand, replies whether man "for bazaar")
Sometimes this is understandable immediately, and sometimes later some time.
. Hmmm. Now is the in head, and can this this version of flirting simply? Such a. Concrete.
Need to think.

Morozz wrote:

In Scorpions that whether attempt?

And and attempt! Why there is no? uitt

Arose thought. Have Semiry and Vetash there is 2-'s tomnik "The Art astrology", 1993. There there is list clearest representatives policy, music, painting and the like. On sights Zodiacs. Personally I until not illustrate as this the most "symbolic the link" on Daraganu to do. But can be try lay its on this list. For example, on Yulinomu request Venus in Taurus has surfaced, say, cloud utterly unknowns (me - unknowns, can have us here people ?) composers type Torelli, Karl Millocker, Brian Eno and the like. :dance: Let's put it, Lev, which I want strengthen, in music presented so, that at all me packed them into in impasse. From Alexander Alexandrovich Alyab’yev I know only "Solovey" and moreover not love :)-il, musical Scorpions this: His chamber, Pakhmutova (ah this as something closer already), Paganini.
Yeah, being visual arts. Taurus: L. Yes Vinci, Benois, Victor (adore. Lev: Aivazovsky ( :/), Tizian (ah-have-have. This yes), Rєpіn (this "arrest propagandist"? :blink:) Scorpion: Picasso, Petrov-Vodkin, Monnet. IRA, as about "bathing red horse"? Ah and so on. This write list. Still is offered find paralelli with plants, stones and the like.

Радуга wrote:

Sunik: Picasso, Petrov-Vodkin, Monnet. IRA, as about "bathing red horse"

Oops, not know. Quite not know. Their art me as something not quite understood.

And here is his chamber - this already closer ;)

Incidentally, my girlfriends, both Skorpionshi. One at all not tends to to koketstvu, and the other. Very even and corrected

'oc, we not let us go on assault on. "Normal heroes always go in bypassing" (Ajbolit-66). Then themselves search for the, that causes in us associations moreover mark what want strengthen. Here is for me Adjani? - A lioness very even, although she sunny Rak, and Sophie Lauren - Epiphanius. Although, can, have them ASTs-you in question. Not know.

Yes not like Scorpions charm., especially if this a badge of strongly expressed. Them, indeed, need all specifically and clear in relations. Strongly deep passions and seksualnost- not for easy flirting. Of flirting-this rather to Wesam or the Twins in.

Татьяна wrote:

Yes not like Scorpions charm., especially if this a badge of strongly expressed.

Ah and well! Me suited!
I here didn, far me Venus better "carried to another place": In Shield or Sunik.
Scales, so I have flush, and here is Skorpionchik can be strengthen :D

will try otkskanirovat article about styles clothing different signs

This there is very interestingly :bich: Berutsya solar signs?

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Psychological aspects of astrology » Astrology Alchemy