Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Psychological aspects of astrology » Astrology Alchemy

Astrology Alchemy

Posts 41 to 60 of 61

Yes ,-il, solar. At all, girls, I wanted discretely inquire. I several not keep up with already on all fronts Forum vhgj and want ask: Not will whether who so kind smallness of Nikolay a leg up like this in development some those? UITT For example, find sootvestviya between signs Zodiacs and plants, animals and the like., what now everywhere full of the. This goes in discussion current issues and can be in it to reintegrate. Can someone will address these uncomplicated affair? Of course, I cannot no one to commit, and can only ask xcvcbv This is we all use to anyone.

Morozz wrote:

Lena, if that, I can pro styles clothing for signs posting article (to you not tormented and to scan), the author E. Krasnopevtseva.
Need to?

Yes ,-il, thank you. I think, that we its can add in the partition "Astrology." But the contestant article, about which I told, would still'll use my handphone to. Oils bag for not spoil porridge.

Радуга wrote:

For example, find sootvestviya between signs Zodiacs and plants, animals and the like

Mimic room plants sights zodiac, what me liked:
http://www.dolina-park.ru/perl-bin/inde … lang=en#11
And here is still:
http://floksana.boom.ru/zodiak3.html
Pro dogs and cats:
http://www.petshealth.ru/pets/goroskop/ … ndex.shtml

IRA, thank you. Need to will study together.
Remember, that once upon - long in magazine "Science and religion" was commensurate rubric, there was printed material about accordance signs zodiac and plants.
Now ever read any Poe. Ah of course, as Sunik so immediately here gjadf What concerns fragrant orange, then this yadovite a plant. At all, remember, when has gone to rates tour guides. The on cultural and wild forest native were individual lecture. On Black Sea coast a bigger part of what is growing, in one way or another least contains poison. We still joke, that, nourished German, walk in school young killers. vcty3

Радуга wrote:

. Ah of course, as Sunik so immediately here

At all, I in of shock: Heap articles on this topic, and in all here Just shoving who far wants :O
In one article've given even, that they on Enshrined go (type vlagolyubivye :/),
In the other article, on Capricorn :blink:
And me so seems, that on ram had a :rolleyes:

In newspaper've given.

Scorpions pitfalls :)
Celebration for those, voiceless in behalf of there is 2 same assessment hew. :yes:
On the morning write his name on page paper, lay down their in 4 times and put an under the glass with water. With this moment will begin had a gains, which will last seven days, seven months or seven years - in dependence from your behavior ;)

Morozz wrote:

In newspaper've given.

Scorpions pitfalls
Celebration for those, voiceless in behalf of there is 2 same assessment hew.
On the morning write his name on page paper, lay down their in 4 times and put an under the glass with water. With this moment will begin had a gains, which will last seven days, seven months or seven years - in dependence from your behavior

IRA, tomorrow same check. Vcty3 violations debrief them on Forum :)

And here is Wesam at all some a spooky rite of passage wrote :O
To rich need to:
Assume the all jewelry (perhaps, golden ;)) and to address cleaning toilet seats. Type dirt and jewels correlation of, would give only desirable outcome vcty3

:rofl:

Lavatory pan at all something well brush your on dire aspects Pluto. Not know as this will look when on cel-ket will gold nervously strum :rofl: represent, fingers in gold rings brush your lavatory pan! And that, nedaremno say, that Propulsion Dream about to wealth! vxcgfdtr

And fish to?

Oops, for Pisces at all impossible Footbal written ;)

Means, need to take a small a small ax, put an his in polyethylene package, filled conventional annuelles water and place in freezer tube cell fridge door. When water freezes over, good whack with an axe on if so, to the ice is split over whether (write verbatim :O). If Do, then disease recede, and mood much ameliorated. :yes:

. , too, brush your :rofl: in silver! :rofl:

Morozz wrote:

zhyttja, for Pisces at all impossible Footbal written

Means, need to take a small a small ax, put an his in polyethylene package, filled conventional annuelles water and place in freezer tube cell fridge door. When water freezes over, good whack with an axe on if so, to the ice is split over whether (write verbatim). If Do, then disease recede, and mood much ameliorated.

:rofl: alkhimi-and-and-the test-and-and-and!

And can in this there is any the truth? At least, I today on Feng-wada've broken down, finally, gender-wardrobe. Have thrown out 2 huge package ingredients any sign. And to large the surprise of has found zanykannoe still former husband biscuits [poixd Chego he his there hid - mind not'll do my! :rofl:

Me would for money what)

Юля wrote:

me would for money what)

. Told Narrator: "Yulia, prikusyvaya Hop O'My Thumb have monitor. :friends: Yes would find for money a separate meditation UITT

IRA, and there there is still anything similar? I would was brushing lavatory pan every day, ured word, it come to money would stream has been going. Still, say, well music write. 70-150 times every day.

A, say, well music write. 70-150 times every day.

Opa! What only not say. :D
Then accurately on money time not do in my shop- give refuge. On music fdgf

Newspaper "Ajbolit."
There for all signs written, what them to do with 7 until 20 March.
And more pro health, of course.

Here is, truth there is still rituals:

Strelets Troops tell denying the, whom they like - the key from apartment. His this is so will tie to home, that he not wants his to leave :D

Capricorn - harvest recent snowflakes outgoing winters (darmovoe happiness).
If to capture the snowflake purse would - be in House large money, if okrytym a mouth - will forget about disease. If themselves not know, what want, choice the latest snow in palming and sliznite - all the misery of melt away table. If Snow Nakamury many, ? t want your floodlights a snowball, recall all their trouble and soak away his away from themselves.

Vodoleyu need to feed the bread tits, pre zagadav cherished desire to. If a bird will sing the same tune - dream pass.
:D

Iriani wrote:

then accurately on money time not do in my shop- give refuge. On music

Say, before so athletes were trained by. They wrote in teteradku on 150 times in day affirmative assertions. I, too, sometimes write, but regularly decisional laziness this to do.

Morozz wrote:

Vodoleyu need to feed the bread tits, pre zagadav cherished desire to. If a bird will sing the same tune - dream pass.

What charm of.

. Told Narrator: "Yulia, prikusyvaya Hop O'My Thumb have monitor. Well would find for money a separate meditation

Here is certainly
And the I already might charging a cellphone for the phone
Ah go guide your footsteps if. But me little. • in love • hmm. And when OK me will already many, and?

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Psychological aspects of astrology » Astrology Alchemy