Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Radiks - basis astrologicheskogo analysis » The sun, Long, ASTs, a badge of fusion

The sun, Long, ASTs, a badge of fusion

Posts 1 to 20 of 134

Радуга wrote:

If you it is unclear, stay, let us specify

On my view and asts and a badge of moon expressly are visible in behavior rights. A badge of sun here...... bulges out several later - when can be assess than cel guided by in decisions, conscious motivation for the things.
I.e. under assessing behavior must be accounted for and asts, and both you.

chai wrote:

At my view and asts and a badge of moon expressly are visible in behavior rights. A badge of sun here...... bulges out several later - when can be assess than cel guided by in decisions, conscious motivation for the things.
I.e. under assessing behavior must be accounted for and asts, and both you.

Chai, your view is understandable and I would argue, if look on subject panoramno. And if vedlivo cut in? And if vedlivo cut in, then we will see, that you and ASTs on behavior utterly differently and himself an act of behavior should link precisely with the moon. Why? Let us consider. To example, the Sun have nativa Sagittarius, ASTs in Raque, Long in 1997-. Means, we can suggest, that nativa on life will bother utterly certain themes: Philosophy, justice, teachings and camping on D. In this context propose a take such a subject as development. T. E. Samoproyavleniem nativa on life will development. So? That this development? In particular, this enlargement circle phenomena surrounding world, to which he susceptible. So? Now imagine, that such man invited in unfamiliar company, which his with this perspective kraye attracts. He there goes with curiosity and interest, camping on K. This replies his of natural momentum – promises. Ah say, on philosophical dispute. However we remember, that have nativa ASTs in Raque, and that means, that man this will in unfamiliar environment cautious and hardly himself displays a initiative in terms of familiarity and studying trafficking. But caution this not there is behavior, this - trait character. So? You agree? Fuehrercaution can be on-to any. If Long in 1997-, then, perhaps, people in purposes "-defense "will show aggression on the principle of" best defense - this attack ", and if Long have him in the Twins, then he quietly sits down at in street corner and will with curiosity listen to conversation,, and then, when the situation will cease be unfamiliar, and therefore, threatening, camping on E. If nativ will feel in security, he well actively can volunteer in adeptness.
Ah here is, roughly so. If want, I can lead part of lecture from materials VShKA on the subject.

". Moon conducts momentum outward, makes in action. Moon must respond, give response to external momentum. The speed answer is determined by speed moon. Under their entire of plasticity, the ease, of impermanence Long replies for life human in a whole, organizes behavior human, so under answer on challenge implies adoption serious decisions.

Challenge - this some external question, either internal potrebnostv action, born by the Sun behaves similarly. But the Sun never defines form of and type of actions - their must find Long. "Further here goes speech about rapid those respects and slow and respectively about speed response human on external or domestic impulses. Also need account for a badge of moon and its phase in radikse.

Levin M. B. Lecture on astrology. 1 course. 4 semester, s.7.

Incidentally, somewhere smiled, that the Sun - this the most poor events planet.

Радуга wrote:

By the way, somewhere smiled, that the Sun - this the most poor events planet.

Have him same (Levin), in "progressiyakh."

Радуга wrote:

But we remember, that have nativa ASTs in Raque, and that means, that man this will in unfamiliar environment cautious and hardly himself displays a initiative in terms of familiarity and studying trafficking. But caution this not there is behavior, this - trait character. So? You agree? Fuehrer caution can be on-to any. If Long in 1997-, then, perhaps, people in purposes "-defense "will show aggression on the principle of" best defense - this attack "

I not am sure that such logic me admonishes, although visible contradictions like would there is no.
You took not well net example - under asts in Raque, Long will a head of first homes, i.e. we consider on it on-any.
Not dispute, that Long head background / reflektornym / natural behavior, when man acts automatically. But in all other cases its role in behavior quite not such a a significant.
Under encounters, contacts role asts crucial and will determine not abstract traits character, namely reflected on exemplified behavior in encounters.
Why I so say - definition of rising mark "on eye" for me part of process chemistry and I quite much time this allocated. Offered not want belittle the importance of moon, but dependence between the bottom-sign and penetration behavior human the most direct.

About sun - agree.

chai wrote:

you took not well net example

Take cleaner, stay, consider :)

chai wrote:

Don’t dispute, that Long head background / reflektornym / natural behavior, when man acts automatically. But in all other cases its role in behavior quite not such a a significant.

, too, question controversial. If we will are honest with themselves, then’s be clear, that a more insufferable part of his time man lives automatically. Although, however, speech now not about this.
On my view, than all ??? ASTs different from moon. ASTs describes physical characteristics human, type of being the, camping on E. Properties nervous system, and therefore, speed and the like. Response on challenges surrounding world. Moon same makes impulses sun proyavlennymi, camping on E. Styles their in behavior.

chai wrote:

Don’t dispute, that Long head background / reflektornym / natural behavior, when man acts automatically. But in all other cases its role in behavior quite not such a a significant.

"Task moon - this organization of our behavior. The sun is asking basic goad human, his mentality among Southern, type of activity, temperament, in general a stable quality, but energy, that will give the Sun, teach, is allocated in matter, that is happening around, or, as say now psychologists and social scientists, in dependence from context(earmarked me) - moreover immediate environment, in which is happening action. For example, every word taking its concrete sense, additional nuances and shades, and sometimes and new meaning in dependence from phrase, in which it is worth. And phrase itself becomes polnoznachnoy precisely in sequence phrases or in living situation. Word "good girl" can prove as mockery, so and praise. All signs so are varied, because their significance depends on interaction human with everywhere, from events, taking place in the this moment, from sentiments, which hangs in the air. So temperament human, his momentum, drive, type of activity are becoming linked form of precisely in the context. "
There same
Thus, we see, that role moon in cost refraction phenomena, in peculiarities perception, that directly affects behavior.

Радуга wrote:

If we will are honest with themselves, then’s be clear, that a more insufferable part of his time man lives automatically.

True, so and there is :)

Pro moon and asts debate not d.’m gonna stay under their)

Радуга wrote:

At my view, than all ??? ASTs different from moon. ASTs describes physical characteristics human, type of being the, camping on E. Properties nervous system, and therefore, speed and the like. Response on challenges surrounding world.

Радуга wrote:

the Sun is asking basic goad human, his mentality among Southern, type of activity, temperament

Goes and ASTs and the Sun ask temperament?

My opinion and understanding of this issue.
The sun and Long - this you, that define motives things rights. The sun, camping on K. This spiritual center, it shows basic living motives things, and Long - this everyday automatic, as wrote Rainbow, life, on it we call upon daily life. Motives moon they in subconscious, this our habits, many of which came from childhood from mothers.

Still recently heard from teacher from VShKA, that the Sun - this ideal, and Long - this Real. Then in example Rainbow before is obtained, that man with Sun behaves similarly Sagittarius ideallywants to be philosopher, and in life he - cautious personality, scared of her change and otgorazhivayuschayasya from people, camping on K. , afraid of get from them pain. And understandable, that his ideal-a Sagittarius is far from Real-of Scorpio.

chai wrote:

Pro moon and asts debate not d.’m gonna stay under their)

Chai, and me less just like would, to this was it seems on dispute. Believe, that dispute and argumentirovannaya debate this different things. I believe, that Long connected with subektivizmom, characteristics perception, so may be connected with behavior. Not last role in this plays and its to get emotional as observed Astrolog, that, too, affects behavior. And that consider you, stay? Can be, you pound them my view convincingly and reasonably, ah so you and maps in hands! To learn from clever human-for honor.

Lud_mila wrote:

So, basically and ASTs and the Sun ask temperament?

Cities in the, we still and a badge of fusion not take into consideration. Think, there is mixing temperamentov.

Lud_mila wrote:

A recently heard from teacher from VShKA, that the Sun, this ideal, and Long - this Real

Very interesting thought!

Радуга wrote:

stay, and me less just like would, to this was it seems on dispute. Believe, that dispute and argumentirovannaya debate this different things.

Ah, respiration same)
Dispute with use of arguments, too, well rolls)
But here I not mind sufficient reason for moreover to debate :) and perishing those more something beat of an)

Радуга wrote:

I believe, that Long connected with subektivizmom, characteristics perception, so may be connected with behavior.

Offered I not try, that Long connected with behavior)
I say about how, that on an upstream the signpost and Grocer first homes we can many what say about man. Treated whether this to behavior or temperament (contoured character) for me not question an overriding importance of. I not know clear a definition that there is temperament and that there is behavior, and as one thing with other plank in realities. Perhaps, this saw I have temporarily - from-for current retroMerkuriya in Raque)

Rainbow, if you insist can spell out as example map to-are unaware particular live rights. So will clearer.

Last edited by chai (Jul 1 2007 22:44:12)

chai wrote:

Rainbow, if you insist can spell out as example map to-are unaware particular live rights. So will clearer.

And can be my? :blush: :thank_you:

chai wrote:

I say about how, that on an upstream the signpost and Grocer first homes we can many what say about man.

I entirely and fully agree.

chai wrote:

Rainbow, if you insist

I not insist.

Lud_mila wrote:

A can be my?

Cities in the, if you interestingly, then let :)

Interestingly :)

Lud_mila wrote:

Interesting

Ah so data need :)

I represented a already data, but will repeat here:
05.02.1970 16 :3 5 Propulsion Tambov GMT + 3. Asts 12 gr. Lion, ICJ 23 gr. Aries, Long 6 gr. Have.
Only I have and Long and the Sun in Vodolee, unfortunately.

And want husband my data:
12.03.1970 Propulsion Lipetsk 9-20 local. Have him in different svoystva all.

The, dreamt your map on subject rising mark. Immediately from steepness in eyes the Sun in connecting with tend and your signature on Forum. " Life for love. " On-my very symbolically significant.
On Asts you Lev - being veiled flamboyant, hair usually enjoy their, brighter color of, in its gait and lieu there is something from cat-like. Osanista. Such a woman impossible not see. :pardon:
Upraviteo ASTs the Sun in soed. With tend in 7 Afghan in the coalmine - huge significance have for you good relations with people, is necessary as air love partner. You very pride achievements his partner, Y his enough to speak highly of. Can be here applies the notion of "give its the Sun partner." And Long a strong, has many aspects of, in including oao, in 6V in Vodolee. Ludmila, you Federation themselves as the true woman in have trumped about precept and across semblance more often guys make its moon, not the Sun. Tau-squaring gives uncertainty in itself, especially at work, davyaschie external circumstances. But classes unique you have in full the mind consent with a. Still a strong intuition, that nice you helps in astrological practice.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Radiks - basis astrologicheskogo analysis » The sun, Long, ASTs, a badge of fusion